Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587653 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2019
I didn't see that

Oracle12:
Was it required that you send?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Can't work..its same as asking if just the photocopy of the originals can work

Magma012:
I notorise just a set of of documents and made copies, hope the photocopies can work also?

Advice please.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by styles2009: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Festellungsprüfung got you busy, wishing you all the best and get your 1,0.

janettee:

I plan to do this once I'm done with Studienkolleg. There's a lot to write about it. I will do that once I'm done. I will be done by April smiley..

But I think I can shortly write about the procedure:

Please note that I'm not on student visa and I did my language course here in Germany from A1 to B2 before applying to Studienkolleg. B2 is better if you intend to attend Studienkolleg cause the entrance exam is B2/C1 Standard. Some Studienkollegs accept B1.

In my opinion B1 is not enough to pass the German entrance exam.

If you have your language certificate that's when you can now apply to any Studienkolleg of your choice. It's good to apply to many so you write multiple entrance exams and maybe you might be lucky to get into one.

You are not allowed to work while in Studienkolleg on student visa. You are only allowed to work during holidays....

Don't expect Studienkolleg to make you to be perfect in German. It doesn't!.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by styles2009: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2019
Ndkings1:
Hi guys, please I want our ogas already in deutschland to help say something about this...
Is this still true ?

What's the question? I disagree first with UK, when it relate to cost of education.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by styles2009: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2019
mirabest:

Wow that's great. Please just try to notify me when you will be writing on life in studienkolleg. I'm highly interested
Search on NL, some users already wrote something on Studienkolleg, like I always say, learn German till B2 before you come.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Magma012:
I notorise just a set of of documents and made copies, hope the photocopies can work also?

Advice please.

Kolewerk bro.
Photocopy as many sets as you need and notarize each set.
Shalom! smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2019
styles2009:
Festellungsprüfung got you busy, wishing you all the best and get your 1,0.

Yea, thank you smiley!..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mexzony: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Pls did anyone apply to fulda university of applied science.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MOTOPARK: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Good morning house
Please house is the size of passport biometric use
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by physle: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Globalstamp:
Good morning all,

am very new here, and i have been following up with the thread silently

i got admission to study Msc Mathematics at University of Goettingen, i have booked my appointment for feb 11

please i need assistance in the order i need to arrange my documents for the visa interview

thank you
please ive not bn able to book an appointment on the lagos germany embassy since the start of this year can you please help me out on how you did yours cause im already frustrated and scared.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by physle: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Anybody can reply to my previous post please it really weighing me down and i will like to know this i deposited 7330 euros in my block account will i get the notification in my finitiba app showing the amount i deposited or its when i complete the payment i will be able to the see the full amount in my finitiba app.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dynamix234: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
physle:
please ive not bn able to book an appointment on the lagos germany embassy since the start of this year can you please help me out on how you did yours cause im already frustrated and scared.
physle:
you can send a mail to student@lago.diplo.de indicate your term on the subject either summer or winter you will surely get a response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Good Day House and Happy New Year all,
Have been getting my new year blessings ,I got admitted to Otto Von Guericke University at Magdeburg for Process safety and environmental engineering and my interview is slated for ending February.my concern now is knowing more about the city as regard to job opportunities and student life in general,as I rarely read info about the school on these trend,so pls if you know anyone studying at the school or with any info which might be helpful pls do well to share with me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by physle: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
dynamix234:
you can send a mail to student@lago.diplo.de indicate your term on the subject either summer or winter you will surely get a response
please can you help with the procedure to schedule an appointment cause for the past few days ive bn visiting the lagos website i only see dates and i was told i will be asked to fill a form but everything just looks confusing. Or is there a separate link to do so cause all i see on the section after solving the image verification is "there are no appointment for this days" and all i can see is Jan 3 which has bn the last update.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by physle: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kuchiowong:
Have been getting my new year blessings ,I got admitted to Otto Von Guericke University at Magdeburg for Process safety and environmental engineering and my interview is slated for ending February.my concern now is knowing more about the city as regard to job opportunities and student life in general,as I rarely read info about the school on these trend,so pls if you know anyone studying at the school or with any info which might be helpful pls do well to share with me.
please help a soul out how are you people booking appointment please im kinda confused.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MOTOPARK: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
MOTOPARK:
Good morning house
Please house is the size of passport biometric use
please help with response to in other to avoid costly mistake
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by physle: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
this is what i keep seeing or iss there another way to book an appointment asides this.

thanks as you all answer me.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Deustchemann:

Kolewerk bro.
Photocopy as many sets as you need and notarize each set.
Shalom! smiley

Lol. I appreciate man

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
MOTOPARK:
please help with response to in other to avoid costly mistake

45 by 35mm, I think so

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yeside20: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
you can call them or email them if you are really worried and they will respond.
physle:
Anybody can reply to my previous post please it really weighing me down and i will like to know this i deposited 7330 euros in my block account will i get the notification in my finitiba app showing the amount i deposited or its when i complete the payment i will be able to the see the full amount in my finitiba app.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by physle: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
thank you
Yeside20:
you can call them or email them if you are really worried and they will respond.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
physle:

Hello bro.
You won't be notified until you complete the payment.

It has been mentioned in the previous pages.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
physle:
this is what i keep seeing or iss there another way to book an appointment asides this.

thanks as you all answer me.

I think you should use the email booking system.
Check the preceding page or the last two, you'll see something about it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
physle:
please help a soul out how are you people booking appointment please im kinda confused.
u have to be awake by 12 am Sundays to Thursdays dates comes up during that periods, I did mine 1st January wen and it worked, you also have to be extremely fast when putting in your details
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by physle: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
thnks for the heads-up
Kuchiowong:

u have to be awake by 12 am Sundays to Thursdays dates comes up during that periods, I did mine 1st January wen and it worked, you also have to be extremely fast when putting in your details
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bujebudanu1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kuchiowong:

Good day bro.what did u use as your test of English
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
why people dont like to read,someone just answer this same question yesterday. If that you are following up,you wouldn't ve ask this question. The stage you are now required alot of attention and following up with the message people are drop in order not to make a mistake or miss anything.

Please please please ....Read and read. Just for your own good. I wish you success

physle:
please can you help with the procedure to schedule an appointment cause for the past few days ive bn visiting the lagos website i only see dates and i was told i will be asked to fill a form but everything just looks confusing. Or is there a separate link to do so cause all i see on the section after solving the image verification is "there are no appointment for this days" and all i can see is Jan 3 which has bn the last update.

email to student@lago.diplo.de
My email format
My name is ------------------------------------------
Passport no ---------------------------------------
My place of residence is-----------------, Nigeria.
I hereby apply for student visa appointment interview. I just got admission into ---------------------------- Master’s degree in ================= Summer semester 2019 starting o----------.----------- 2018.
Attached to the mail is a copy of my:
Admission letter,
Account opening confirmation from Sutor Bank, and
Passport.

Kind regards
Name --------------------
MSC ------------------------------
University----------

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Good day bro.what did u use as your test of English
IELTS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bujebudanu1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kuchiowong:

IELTS

Ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
My dear the thing tire me ooo.. My phone is bad but i am always on my PC checking up on anything new on this thread. We done tire to answer same question over and over and over again..... grin Folks abeg make we try read up it will help us we DE hopefuls.
Chizzy4God:
why people dont like to read,someone just answer this same question yesterday. If that you are following up,you wouldn't ve ask this question. The stage you are now required alot of attention and following up with the message people are drop in order not to make a mistake or miss anything.

Please please please ....Read and read. Just for your own good. I wish you success

email to student@lago.diplo.de
My email format
My name is ------------------------------------------
Passport no ---------------------------------------
My place of residence is-----------------, Nigeria.
I hereby apply for student visa appointment interview. I just got admission into ---------------------------- Master’s degree in ================= Summer semester 2019 starting o----------.----------- 2018.
Attached to the mail is a copy of my:
Admission letter,
Account opening confirmation from Sutor Bank, and
Passport.

Kind regards
Name --------------------
MSC ------------------------------
University----------

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bawz007: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hello everyone, please who can explain the birth certificate thing to me. I read that NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if you were born after dec 1992. I have an NPC birth certificate of 1990. Is it acceptable or should I go and get an age declaration? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kuchiowong:
congrats bro...please when did Otto Von Guericke Uni. Send the admission letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.