Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586435 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dem don delete the message again, why don't you kuku block me instead of wasting your effort deleting my posts. tongue tongue tongue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
bujebudanu1:

How much for 5 sets

My transcript is 6 pages + 2 cert= 8 pages
4000*5 = 20k

20k just to stamp and sign
I don't know if your concerns has been answered, but transcript whether 10 pages should be treated as a single document I.e you should pay for one set of transcript as if you are paying for a one page document.
Some of the offices might want to disagree, so you have to explain to them politely. Make sure all the pages are certified.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by justwise(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
simplylekan45:
Dem don delete the message again, why don't you kuku block me instead of wasting your effort deleting my posts. tongue tongue tongue

Feel free to contribute without advertising else such post will be removed. To avoid stories that touches the heart the issue of payment needs to be avoided here only if you are dealing with somebody you know..

Nobody is reporting your post I'm the one hiding them

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
simplylekan45:

It could be Justwise, don't think Eldeee will be doing that.
Probably he is not comfortable with your proposed deal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
justwise:

Feel free to contribute without advertising else such post will be removed. To avoid stories that touches the heart the issue of payment needs to be avoided here only if you are dealing with somebody you know..

I said it grin grin
Always monitoring
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
justwise:

I said it grin grin
Always monitoring, that's good.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
HI,

Would you mind copying me to the transcript post?
Thanks!

Deustchemann:

God bless you bro.

I believe the issue of past transcript for those preparing for interview is solved now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
I doubt you'd find any.
The fund isn't going to a SCHOOL account, it's going to your personal account, so they can't charge you at the CBN rate and the transaction will not be treated as a student transaction. They'd source for funds from the black market, hence the black market rate.

When I applied for mine, took them a long time before I was actually told that the amount to be transferred isn't large enough, that's why it was taking too long to source for it. I was later advised to open a domiciliary account, have the black market guys pay in the euro, while I pay them the naira equivalent then do the transfer from my domiciliary account to the blocked account.

DrND:
Please anyone with info on a bank that uses the cbn rate which is between 347 to 360 naira per euro for funding of block account should drop the info here.

Your info will be much appreciated and will really cut the funding expenses.

Thank you in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Deustchemann:

Did you receive their mail?
. I received the rejection mail... We'll keep trying other options..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Jackto365:
. I received the rejection mail... We'll keep trying other options..

That's it.. plan A gone, we'll focus on plan B up to plan Z grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mystique20:

HI,

Would you mind copying me to the transcript post?
Thanks!

It's attached to this reply

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Larrylrkay(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
I was in Zenath bank today for my From A enquiry. I was told one € is 347.6 naira equivalent

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Larrylrkay(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
I need someone who is on the same level of processing with me to let us share idea on the whole admission processing. Uni-assit is done with my application and forward same to my school for final determination. still expecting my letter from the school. lanreolubode20@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrND(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mystique20:
I doubt you'd find any.
The fund isn't going to a SCHOOL account, it's going to your personal account, so they can't charge you at the CBN rate and the transaction will not be treated as a student transaction. They'd source for funds from the black market, hence the black market rate.

When I applied for mine, took them a long time before I was actually told that the amount to be transferred isn't large enough, that's why it was taking too long to source for it. I was later advised to open a domiciliary account, have the black market guys pay in the euro, while I pay them the naira equivalent then do the transfer from my domiciliary account to the blocked account.

Thank you for the info but I read on the forum that people using form A to fund.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrND(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Larrylrkay:
I was in Zenath bank today for my From A enquiry. I was told one € is 347.6 naira equivalent

Bros which zenith bank in which state. I don't mind travelling oh to use them.

And hope they accept using form A to fund BA?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Aque:

Actually met a DHL guy yesterday, here in Ibadan. He said it costs 10k to send to Germany and it takes 2 days.

a guy told me he would process my Germany requirements....by sending the documents and all that for 300k
.....can he be trusted ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by liftmeGod: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Larrylrkay:
please is this information real because am also looking for form A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aque(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
Electricboy:

a guy told me he would process my Germany requirements....by sending the documents and all that for 300k

Don’t trust anybody oh, since it’s something you can do all by yourself. That’s the essence of this thread. Have you gone through the thread from the beginning?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
For those of you using form A, I have used form A twice. 1 to pay my tuition, and secondly to fund my blocked account. They might say the exchange rate is a particular amount but by the time you are debited, it might be 10-20k more. Be careful o. The bank charges with Form A can be outrageous. Don't travel to another state just to use a cheap exchange rate form A only to be dissapointed by the time the blocked amount and bank charges are removed.

From what I noticed, the person doing the form A transaction for you in the bank has an higher authority he talks to that do the transaction. So don't take the normal off the counter bank agents word o. There is more to form A. Jejeli use Aboki and fund domiciliary account. My advice

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrND(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Electricboy:

Why don't you do it yourself. I was charged above that for mine from a trusted agency PFL last year October ending but I didnt use them. See what I did.

At first the whole German student application seems like a rocket science until I decided to calm myself and read.

I read a couple of pages on the forum and started a trial application for summer semester while my aim was for winter 2019.

So dear electriboy just key in ur course of study on daad website. The requirements for each program is written clearly there and the applications are very straight forward.

If you need assistance you can always ask relevant questions here.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrND(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Now I have gotten admission from the first school I applied to for summer.

I didn't spend up 50k. And the whole process didn't take me more than a week.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Electricboy:

Please run as fast as you can, more faster than you can imagine. You can do it bro, that I believe. So roll your sleeves, put on your shoes and jet to work. The guy offering to help you with this ridiculous amount is he the one to give you admissions in Germany.

Thank God winter semester application is just about to commence for most schools, so you can make it nevertheless.

Pls find time to read and educate yourself properly from priceless information you will get here. if you are confused about anything, feel free to ask questions here. or better still, if it's personal, feel free to pm me or anyone you are led to.

All the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Does appealing work( Visa wise)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Eldeee:

Please run as fast as you can, more faster than you can imagine. You can do it bro, that I believe. So roll your sleeves, put on your shoes and jet to work. The guy offering to help you with this ridiculous amount is he the one to give you admissions in Germany.

Thank God winter semester application is just about to commence for most schools, so you can make it nevertheless.

Pls find time to read and educate yourself properly from priceless information you will get here. if you are confused about anything, feel free to ask questions here. or better still, if it's personal, feel free to pm me or anyone you are led to.

All the very best.

OK thank you sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
DrND:

Why don't you do it yourself. I was charged above that for mine from a trusted agency PFL last year October ending but I didnt use them. See what I did.

At first the whole German student application seems like a rocket science until I decided to calm myself and read.

I read a couple of pages on the forum and started a trial application for summer semester while my aim was for winter 2019.

So dear electriboy just key in ur course of study on daad website. The requirements for each program is written clearly there and the applications are very straight forward.

If you need assistance you can always ask relevant questions here.

thank you..am not going for masters.....does it mean that if someone gets a great TOEFL score, great cgpa and waec he can go to any top university in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bujebudanu1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
AKUPSME:

I don't know if your concerns has been answered, but transcript whether 10 pages should be treated as a single document I.e you should pay for one set of transcript as if you are paying for a one page document.
Some of the offices might want to disagree, so you have to explain to them politely. Make sure all the pages are certified.

Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Electricboy:

Buy a good laptop.. lemme say #100k
Budget #15k for your data subscription, #40k for certification and postal service. Use #30k to get your international passport. Budget 20k for other miscellaneous expenses like travelling.
Buy a carton of biscuits and packs of chivita (30k should do)

Sit down with your laptop, read through this thread, peruse daad.de, Google and Wikipedia.

In less than 2 weeks of consistent reading, you'll know more than the agent.

Keep the remaining change for further use.

Thank me later

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Deustchemann:

Budget #15k for your data subscription, #40k for certification and postal service. Use #30k to get your international passport. Budget 20k for other miscellaneous expenses like travelling.

Sit down with your laptop, read through this thread, peruse daad.de, Google and Wikipedia.

Thank me later

thank you boss... this is quite invaluable
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lol this man!!...you remain 65k for am lol..
Your break down tho cheesy

Deustchemann:

Thank me later
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Anyone heard from Julius Maximilian University of Wurzburg for the summer admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
I’m also applying this winter to siegen for Msc informatik

homirefacuny:
Who is currently at the University of Siegen or going there this winter. I have some questions o biko.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrND(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Electricboy:

thank you..am not going for masters.....does it mean that if someone gets a great TOEFL score, great cgpa and waec he can go to any top university in Germany

Yes, À great TOEFL score, cgpa and waec can get you into a top German school but mind you those schools are very selective and competitive. They recieve thousands of applications from around the world. So it will be tough getting admitted in one of them.

All German schools are rated the same, Germany have a very high standard level of education which is evident in all her states. The universities you see as top schools are just schools made popular by the city or state or the number of international students that studied there. That doesn't mean the other ones are not good. I stand to be corrected

So change your mindset and try less popular universities and the ones in smaller cities. You will definitely be awarded with offers.

Always check the school requirements and compare them with what you hv. Like the required cgpa, if a letter from school can suffice without TOEFL etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49