Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,919 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588505 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
vinlyreeks:
For newbies
IF for any reason you signed up for the Lazy Nigerian Youth Association. And your association will not allow you to read through part 1 to 5 of this thread then this is a no-brainer tip for you:

My regards to your president tho grin

@bolded grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by paschalifeanyi: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
paschalifeanyi:

thanks so much

bro i find it very difficult to understand because have really try my best to translate but can't translate to English pls if u can give me a better link that can make me understand very much thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Samrubby1:

Pls can one use departmental ID of his university(though expired 2014), voters card, 2015 drivers licence (expired last year) ?

So far it's older than 5yrs and above

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Deustchemann:

@bolded grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
The presido should be somewhere here typing another question

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Delaw00(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Still#100
thanks for the advice sir,i'll try i study civil engineering(SEET).
Deustchemann:

I've been in that situation before. Trust me it might be difficult to read it through, but if this matter is on top of your priority list, you'll close your eyes to any hindrance. At least you can start from somewhere first.
Shey you're a Futarian bah? Start reading with your phone first, when you resume, or if you live in Akure, go to CRC obakekere or obanla, buy time there (it was #100 for 6 hours when I was a student there, dunno the price now). They have computers you can also use for that period of browsing. Go with a jotter where you'll write down important facts.
I wish you well, fellow Futarian.
What course do you study?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
paschalifeanyi:

bro i find it very difficult to understand because have really try my best to translate but can't translate to English pls if u can give me a better link that can make me understand very much thanks

Better link than that... Nna do you want me to give you link to yabaleft ?

That's the better and best link you just have to use chrome, ucbrowser, Firefox, Phoenix or any browser that can automatically translate it to English for you or you can go to the navigation link of the site you will see ENGLISH option there

��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sam8850:
I'd have to go to Abuja as I am in Lagos.

I will use the next 2 days to explore every possible outcome to get a date in the German embassy before I try that.

Thanks man, I appreciate!

Did you try the email way.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by paschalifeanyi: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
paschalifeanyi:

issuer has been resolve thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
paschalifeanyi:

Use daad.de/en

It will bring it in English
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Delaw00:
Still#100
thanks for the advice sir,i'll try i study civil engineering(SEET).

Oh.. CVE that's nice.
I finished from BCH
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Delaw00(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chaiii,dem IWEsmiley.
Deustchemann:

Oh.. CVE that's nice. I finished from BCH
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Deustchemann:

Oh.. CVE that's nice.
I finished from BCH

Wow BCH my fellow biochemist.. It's hard getting people in Natural science around here pharmacy and medicine is the hardest..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Samrubby1: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pls house...about the First school leaving cert..i lost mine..is it a must to come with it for those of us going for Msc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by cityella: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
ifyalways:

No such luck yet. cheesy

I think they're just enriching the agents. Whatever reason they have for locking the dates is frankly meaningless. They should keep everything open or just lock it up so people can look for alternatives, other countries. It's midnight where I am now and I have been checking this every twenty minutes for
the past four hours. The couple's wards in Nigeria checked all night in Nigeria. The sleep deprivation and all.

So what happens to people that will need to apply as a couple or family with some share a documents like marriage certificate and bank statements? How will they be able to get same date?

All such rubbish only works in Naija. The Government don't care, the citizens accept everything.

please, I beg to disagree with this *enriching agents*. Have you thought of what would happen if all date are let open at once?
Also if a family or couple needs an interview date, one parent/ adult should first get a date and then write to the embassy requesting to be allowed to come together for the interview.
Different interview dates means different file/application number and thus the embassy would be willing to grant the request because I think it'll make their work easier.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Who knows anyone in Hamburg University, do they give admission to international students?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Deyinks01:
I got admission into TU kaiserslautern for summer 2019, enrollment deadline is March 31st , My interview at German embassy was on Jan 11, 2019 .who else got admission into TU kaiserslautern and who else had their interview on January 11, 2019. I just need someone to follow up thing together with. Kindly drop a message in my mail deyinks01@gmail.com . Good luck to everyone.

And you did your interview without caring to share your experience here. I just checked your profile and I can't find anywhere you contributed to someone problem with your knowledge acquired so far.

just take a look at your request, why do you guys think only about yourselves. Do you take something out from a system without making any frantic efforts to put in something back.

Honestly it's really unfair, sorry if I sound harsh, but I mean no offense. Let's learn to be selfless and think of better ways to uplift one another and not always ourselves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Onnjohnson:
Just normal interview questions. But the reason given for the rejection is " There are doubts concerning the indicated purpose of your trip "

Could you state the questions and the answer you gave?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Wow BCH my fellow biochemist.. It's hard getting people in Natural science around here pharmacy and medicine is the hardest..

Biochemist here too smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sam8850:
I'd have to go to Abuja as I am in Lagos.

I will use the next 2 days to explore every possible outcome to get a date in the German embassy before I try that.

Thanks man, I appreciate!

Okay. Please keep checking. When my mum booked 2 weeks ago, only 2 days were available in Feb (13th & 14th). And not a single date in March. Where did the days after that vanish to then? Only them know. And I saw Feb 12th, 13th but no 14th yesterday. Seems there's no clear-cut pattern.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Acetyl CoA grin grin
As in ehn.. but we go make am...
How's it going? Which school did you finish from? And where are you studying now?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Samrubby1:
Pls house...about the First school leaving cert..i lost mine..is it a must to come with it for those of us going for Msc

If you lost it, go to ministry of education first and see if you can get another one or a letter to verify. If that doesn't work, go to court for affidavit

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Opinionator:

Biochemist here too smiley
O yaaaaa cheesy cheesy
Winter aspirant?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Delaw00:
Chaiii,dem IWEsmiley.
Lol.. no be iwe perse.. e hard small and pple just have to be serious there if you don't want your school fees to roast grin grin.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
I am a biochemist too

vinlyreeks:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Deustchemann:

O yaaaaa cheesy cheesy
Winter aspirant?

Summer by God's grace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sam8850: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
It's not for a student visa but Schengen (business visa), so I don't know of email booking.

heybaby12:

Did you try the email way.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sam8850: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
True, I've discovered if you check mid-night you'd get longer days while during the day you'd get closer dates (just noticed it with your feedback and a few other people).

Opinionator:

Okay. Please keep checking. When my mum booked 2 weeks ago, only 2 days were available in Feb (13th & 14th). And not a single date in March. Where did the days after that vanish to then? Only them know. And I saw Feb 12th, 13th but no 14th yesterday. Seems there's no clear-cut pattern.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Honestly, at this rate, this group will only go stale.

I also hardly read transcript these days. Gone are those days actually it appears.
Nobody wants to die, but all wanna make heaven.
Lets stop all of these selfish acts.

The @Honourableseyi, @Eke07s,@Jigba's might be gone or busy with life, we will have to continue their good works.
How is that possible if all we know is to collect.

Let's always have a giving heart, willing to help others out.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kenthumphz:
Honestly, at this rate, this group will only go stale.

I also hardly read transcript these days. Gone are those days actually it appears.
Nobody wants to die, but all wanna make heaven.
Lets stop all of these selfish acts.

The @Honourafbleseyi, @Ekef07s,@Jigba's might be gone or busy with life, we will have to continue their good works.
How is that possible if all we know is to collect.

Let's always have a giving heart, willing to help others out.

I've been mentioned too much on this thread, I might as well reveal this is jigba's new account smiley.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifyalways(f): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sam8850:
It's quite painful with the booking system and not knowing what times of the day to check. I have been checking for a week now but all I see is April not even March.

If I can get someone to help me book a date in February I won't mind paying for the service. Its quite urgent and I don't want to use another Schengen country visa as my main destination is Berlin.

Are u online?book now!!!

The portal is open with even Jan dates. I just secured for my people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.