Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586417 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
For those who are going for interview. Please make sure that your with:

1) Enough passport photograph (2 for application form + 2 they will collect from you)

2) Print out the checklist.

Paulinus is on annual leave now. The new man that replaced him is very nice. He will even help you to arrange your documents and stemple it for you. Very very nice and Humble.

I wish you guys success in your interview.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yes is free. But you can only certify 5sets of document, that's for five schools.

vinlyreeks:

Is the document certification in embassy free?

If not how much for a page

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Is not stressful. I said that you can only certify for yourself alone,not Mr A to help Mr B. That is not allow they.

vinlyreeks:

It's free but stressful according to chizzy4God
What about courts?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Plz how do I write Abstract for Masters
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
When did you went for interview and when is your enrollment. Because sometimes i think they use to work with enrollment date, if your enrollment is ending of March they might like to release your passport Visa around that mid-march.

My opinion and Observation

johndan103:
Hello everyone.

Please note that I need an urgent response.

I received an email from the embassy saying my axa mansard 180days insurance is not accepted.

I paid 17,800 for it.

I want to increase it to 182 days and submit tomorrow.

This will cost me another 8,000.

I was also told that my Visa should not be earlier than mid March.

What will you advise me to do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by JustCare: 5:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Godisthegreatest:

I used sponsorship letter and mine was approved, my cousin used sponsorship letter and his own was approved also, exactly 5 of my friends that are already in DE used sponsorship letter also

I don't believe you smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:19am On Feb 07, 2019
austinereds:

please can I get a rundown of those universities that accept proficiency letter in English? please.
There's no run down..
When you find the list of schools that offer your course, check the required documents each of them asks for. That's when you'll know if the school accepts proficiency letter or not

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 07, 2019
bukolaakin:
I saw your second PM and I have also responded. Did you receive my response mail?

Not at all, is there maybe a mail with which I can reach you because It seems this PM thing isn't working for me even after following
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 6:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Chizzy4God:

1) Enough passport photograph (2 for application form + 2 they will collect from you)

Paulinus is on annual leave now. The new man that replaced him is very nice. He will even help you to arrange your documents and stemple it for you. Very very nice and Humble.

As in ehnnn cheesy wink cheesy
When I saw him attending to the interview folks yesterday, without doubts, I knew he wasn't Paulinus. So, during my entry, I asked one of the security officers if "Oga Paulinus" was around. He said he didn't know o. He asked where I knew him from. I said my friends have told me a lot about him. Naso the security man burst into laughter undecided

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Meddyakki: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Morning house... My interview date hasn't been given yet. but from their website am seeing just April that February and March has been booked althrough. And I am to resume latest 12 April 2019. Please what can I do. I have sent the necessary things to info@lago.diplo.de. Is there still hope for me to resume this summer?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mightysholaesp: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2019
johndan103:
Hello everyone.

Please note that I need an urgent response.

I received an email from the embassy saying my axa mansard 180days insurance is not accepted.

I paid 17,800 for it.

I want to increase it to 182 days and submit tomorrow.

This will cost me another 8,000.

I was also told that my Visa should not be earlier than mid March.

What will you advise me to do?

Hello,pls how did u solve this issue?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by talk2adeniyi051: 7:15am On Feb 07, 2019
Mzmeehgucci:
Good day House, I just got my admission letter from Julius Maximilian University,Würzburg.Msc international Economic Policy..Summer 2019..Please,How do I book an appointment
congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bamstar007: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

You must have an English Language certificate. Hope you adhered to the documents certification instructions.
I have IELTS and I certified at the embassy... hoping for the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Okay, so ECTS is for trying to determine how many hours you spent on a particular course or set of courses. So it’s not the same as credit unit.

It’s simple.

First: 30hours is equal to 1ECTS point in Germany.

Second: You have to determine all the courses and how many hours you spent on them in class per week. Then multiply it by the no of week you have in a semester to get the total number of hours for that semester. Repeat this for the whole semester and add them to know the number of hours you have for the 4 or 5 years as an undergraduate.

Now since 30hours is 1ECTS point, you can then determine the ECTS points you have.

I hope this helps. You can ask more questions for clarification.

Shalom.

Tnk you so much..I think I understand.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smokers: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Dreamchaserz:
I did it at #200 each. Don't patronize anyone outside. Ask for the commissioner for oaths office and do your thing there.
Also go with a form of identification.
Cheers

I've sent you an email. I want to know more about it thinking of going tomorrow

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smokers: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2019
Meddyakki:
Good day guys... please how do I book an interview in Lagos. Got my admission letter from University of Wurzburg some days ago. Awaiting my account number from fintiba to fund. please help.

Where did you certify your documents. I'm Also interested in the school ahead of winter application

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Uche9: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2019
Meddyakki:
Morning house... My interview date hasn't been given yet. but from their website am seeing just April that February and March has been booked althrough. And I am to resume latest 12 April 2019. Please what can I do. I have sent the necessary things to info@lago.diplo.de. Is there still hope for me to resume this summer?
I learnt u can also make use of the email method by sending an attachment of the data page of ur passport, admission letter and blocked account opening confirmation (if u're using a blocked account). Don't give up just yet. U might be lucky to get an earlier date cos from info I've gathered, ppl cancel their appointments, leaving available spaces. Good luck!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dikolisis: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2019
Meddyakki:
student@lago.diplo.de
Send the necessary documents to this email..in this format: Good morning Sir/Ma ,I will like to book an appointment,below are my details........
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2019
Pecky2222:

Tnk you so much..I think I understand.
I’m glad. Enjoy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2019
I will PM you, let's see if that works. If you still don't get, you could drop your email, I will mail you.
Tessylix:

Not at all, is there maybe a mail with which I can reach you because It seems this PM thing isn't working for me even after following
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smokers: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2019
hello house just saw in one of the schools I'm applying for that I must attach a summary of my bachelor thesis as part of the application. has anyone encountered such request before? how did you go about it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ARISTOCRATDAMMY1(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2019
Hello guys, I've been following the thread since page 1, please guys I want to apply for a Master program with HND is it possible ??

2. uni assist is not accepting my C/O on my the basis of 25words...is there a format to fill this ??
3. I will be glad if anyone here can help with a school within Nord Rhine Westphalia that won't request for any German test .... Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Chizzy4God:

am not sure about the bolded cos the check list says 2 and from experience I have not heard about 4 please check and revert also for people that have been interview recently let's hear from you if we now need 4passpprt photograph .
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2019
smokers:
hello house just saw in one of the schools I'm applying for that I must attach a summary of my bachelor thesis as part of the application. has anyone encountered such request before? how did you go about it
I think they are referring to your bachelor's project summary.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ekykool(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2019
Conqueror89:

Boss, there is something I want to be sure of.

I and my friend intend to write the ielts exam by next month. We are both applying for a bachelor's degree in germany though we have graduated here in nigeria. we took a decision within ourselves to start afresh so we decided to go for another programe entirely in germany.

But something came up of recent. He got an information from one of our other friend who is studying in Germany presently that there is a new development. The said friend in Germany told us what we need to do now is to apply for a letter of proficiency in English from the registrar office in our university here in nigeria that it will cover for the ielts exam. He said it will save us cost and that about 5 schools we intend to apply to in Germany accept it. Pls do you have an idea about schools in Germany accepting letter of proficiency in English ?
Because all I have seen so far is people writing the ielts exam. I await your response. Thnks

1. Uni of Applied Sciences Würzburg Schweinfurt
2. Uni of Applied Sciences Umwelt-Birkenfeld
3. Uni of Applied Sciences Ingolstadt
4. Deggendorf Institute of Technology

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Hi,
How much did you pay as via fee?
I know it's 75 euros, I'd like to confirm the amount when changed.

Chizzy4God:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2019
smokers:

That's Abstract for your Bachelors Project.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Benifbond: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2019
Mystique20:
Hi,
How much did you pay as via fee?
I know it's 75 euros, I'd like to confirm the amount when changed.

During my interview I was told by Mr paulinus that it's 30500 but the Vo collected 30000 instead

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 11:45am On Feb 07, 2019
dailydolar:
am not sure about the bolded cos the check list says 2 and from experience I have not heard about 4 please check and revert also for people that have been interview recently let's hear from you if we now need 4passpprt photograph .
Thank you

Be safe and go with 3-4. When Oga paulinus arranyge your documents, he will ask for it, then the v.o might still ask for another as was my case. Apparently, oga paulie put the 2nd one in my passport and the v.o didn't see it. So if I had gone with 2, there might have been confusion but I went with 8 so i was safe.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=Benifbond post=75499304][/quote]

I paid 30500 o. That's how much the V.O asked for. This was last week. Please always go with 2k extra for your visa fee
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Cookee: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
dailydolar:
Thank you

NawAoo. .
Should copies of passport photos be an issue now..
even if they request for 10 copies, you can still go with 20 copies nobody is going to penalize you for that.
By the way it's still your property and you are still going to make use of it again all the time.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by horlakay(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please am trying to book an appointment for document certification., however the page said no appointment available for 02/2019 I tried 03/2019......04/2019....till 05/19. It still saying do same thing. Please amake I missing something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.