Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586443 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by horlakay(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please am trying to book an appointment for document certification., however the page said no appointment available for 02/2019 I tried 03/2019......04/2019....till 05/19. It still saying do same thing. Please am I missing something.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ayokunlemmy: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anyone sending his/her documents to uni assist between now and next week Wednesday should pm me so that we could share the courier fee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
smokers:
hello house just saw in one of the schools I'm applying for that I must attach a summary of my bachelor thesis as part of the application. has anyone encountered such request before? how did you go about it

Your absrract is a summary of the thesis. You can include the conclusion. Just package it well.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by noblealuu: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Deustchemann:

Integrated life sciences, integrated immunology and molecular medicine

You applied for these three courses all at once in FAU?

Please what's your undergraduate degree studies? If you don't mind.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smokers: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Opinionator:

Your absrract is a summary of the thesis. You can include the conclusion. Just package it well.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dreamchaserz:
I did it at #200 each. Don't patronize anyone outside. Ask for the commissioner for oaths office and do your thing there.
Also go with a form of identification.
Cheers

Please, for the notary, what's the cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetigris(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please who know the day Oga Paulinus go resume work for embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opimist1: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
horlakay:
Please am trying to book an appointment for document certification., however the page said no appointment available for 02/2019 I tried 03/2019......04/2019....till 05/19. It still saying do same thing. Please am I missing something.
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=695
Click the first option of Services for university applicants et al.Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
princetigris:
Please who know the day Oga Paulinus go resume work for embassy?

Na him u de go find or to do your business?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetigris(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chriswazo:

Na him u de go find or to do your business?
grin grin grin we need know. So that we go know how to prepare for the day's business.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by akindele214(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
I'm I the only one having issues with study permit?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mystique20:
Hi, How much did you pay as via fee? I know it's 75 euros, I'd like to confirm the amount when changed.
Hi Ma'am
Kindly PM me or respond to mine, It's seems we'll be heading to TU Ilmenau together
God just bless me with the admission
I hope it's not late to start booking for interview

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thank you!

[quote author=Benifbond post=75499304][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
princetigris:
grin grin grin we need know. So that we go know how to prepare for the day's business.

U are not serious to travel out then, if you are looking for someone to motivate or discipline u. This is a serious mission and his absence doesn't make it easier.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
fabiosmart:

Hi Ma'am

Kindly PM me or respond to mine,
It's seems we'll be heading to TU Ilmenau together

God just bless me with the admission

I hope it's not late to start booking for interview

Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pecky2222:

Tnk you so much..I think I understand.

We missed last winter for some reasons including late applications, may we not missed this winter too bro. Hope you remember me?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by horlakay(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=Opimist1 post=75505689]
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=695
Click the first option of Services for university applicants et al.Good luck.

Thanks Bro. ..It was very helpful.......Please amongst the documents we were ask to bring I saw ...completed and duly signed application form...which form is that again?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ladyb4sure(f): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
kryptonite44:

Bsc in computer science
Do they insist on test of english results or exemption letter is accepted?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
The university application form(filled and duly signed) of each school you are certifying for

[quote author=horlakay post=75509119][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
dailydolar:
am not sure about the bolded cos the check list says 2 and from experience I have not heard about 4 please check and revert also for people that have been interview recently let's hear from you if we now need 4passpprt photograph .
Thank you
They took extra one from me ,making 3

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by emirate0(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hello everyone . I have been following the conversation and it has been helpful to say d least . I jst got an admission to start in winter semester 2019 , knowing the rush dat occurs wit regards visa appointment I wnt to knw if I can book nw for my visa interview and via wat means am I to book.
I will appreciate ur assistance in this regard
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wow which school

emirate0:
Hello everyone . I have been following the conversation and it has been helpful to say d least . I jst got an admission to start in winter semester 2019 , knowing the rush dat occurs wit regards visa appointment I wnt to knw if I can book nw for my visa interview and via wat means am I to book.
I will appreciate ur assistance in this regard
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by justt: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Opinionator:

The person you're expecting to answer you, how do you suppose the person became knowledgeable about the subject matter? If you can't do your research on some basic things via Google or past pages of this thread, the least you could do is be humble.

homirefacuny:

Loud it!!

dailydolar:
then you are not ready to go to Germany so we have freed u with buhari no wonder they call you guys lazy youth keep freeing yourself there better go to page one and read from there till here

While there's no gainsaying the fact that some guys have been wonderful in providing excellent tips, answers and ideas and also that repeatedly answering same questions over and over again may be tiring, the ways and manners of answering should be polite and encouraging.

The idea that what you guys have gone through to get to this "authority level" others must also go through it is not always necessary and should not be encouraged.

This is a thread that's over 400 pages and you are advising someone to go through it all just for an information you could have used lesser words to answer compare to these your responses?!

Your responses are too harsh! You could still have passed the same information in a more encouraging manner than this.

You could have answered the question (if you know it) and add that going through threads will definitely provide more information.
Now, that's encouraging and the same person will be ready to help others in future.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lord0ftherings: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hey Leute. My traveling date it tomorrow but the embassy is yet to return my passport. Sent it on Monday last week. It’s 9 days today.

What do I do now guys?. angry sad cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opimist1: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=horlakay post=75509119][/quote]
What they mean it's the application form(s) of the universities you are planning to attend. The online form you must have filled or want to fill on the School's website. You print it out and take it along with you on the day of the certification. Hope this is clear.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by horlakay(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=Opimist1 post=75512523]
What they mean it's the application form(s) of the universities you are planning to attend. The online form you must have filled or want to fill on the School's website. You print it out and take it along with you on the day of the certification. Hope this is clear.

Oh......thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lord0ftherings:
Hey Leute. My traveling date it tomorrow but the embassy is yet to return my passport. Sent it on Monday last week. It’s 9 days today.

What do I do now guys?. angry sad cry

I thought you are not supposed to book your ticket till your passport is returned to you?. Just asking cause this could have been avoided that way..

Did you book your passport already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lord0ftherings: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
janettee:

I thought you are not supposed to book your ticket till your passport is returned to you?. Just asking cause this could have been avoided that way..

Did you book your passport already?

Nein, I haven’t booked ticket yet.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyi2728(f): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hey guys,

I just received an admission letter for Hochschule Bremen IGC for MBA in International Tourism Management starting in October tho.

Fees is 12,900 euros tho. Deposit of 1,000 euros has to be paid. Anyone in Bremen? Please share what’s the city like. Abi na village �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Good evening friends

So, I was at Ikeja high court today to certify additional 1 set of documents. Did all their protocol stuff sha. I was asked to type out one letter with a format given to me. The person I was directed to made me pay #500, just to type and print one letter. I boiled inside but my good boy part was very dominant today. That cut my money to 1,500. But I was still okay since I was doing 7 pages, so I thought I'll have #100 left to board bus to Oshodi grin. I got back to the commissioner of oaths and he began to put the price on my documents. He got to my waec Certificate and saw I made photocopy of only front page, he said "this should be front and back". Thank God I had a spare copy of a front and back copy, so I just gave him. Only for him to write #200 at the back of the waec photocopy too.. That meant I was to pay #1600. My pupils constricted angry..
I had to trek to LASUTH to use ATM, then I came back to pay them.

It was in the middle of this hectic travails that I received a mail from Hoschule Bonn-Rein-Sieg telling me they rejected my application for MSc Biomedical Sciences. I just smiled. These ones think they can spoil mood for me.. for every 1 rejected Application, there are 10 waiting to be sent.

Las Las, all of us go dey okay.
I'm back to Ibadan sha.
Anyone that wants to send documents to uni-assist on or before Monday within Ibadan, kindly send a PM.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
smokers:
hello house just saw in one of the schools I'm applying for that I must attach a summary of my bachelor thesis as part of the application. has anyone encountered such request before? how did you go about it
I've seen places like that.
Put the abstract and conclusion of your thesis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.