Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588355 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

We missed last winter for some reasons including late applications, may we not missed this winter too bro. Hope you remember me?

Of course I remember.. Amen ohhh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Deustchemann:
Good evening friends

So, I was at Ikeja high court today to certify additional 1 set of documents. Did all their protocol stuff sha. I was asked to type out one letter with a format given to me. The person I was directed to made me pay #500, just to type and print one letter. I boiled inside but my good boy part was very dominant today. That cut my money to 1,500. But I was still okay since I was doing 7 pages, so I thought I'll have #100 left to board bus to Oshodi grin. I got back to the commissioner of oaths and he began to put the price on my documents. He got to my waec Certificate and saw I made photocopy of only front page, he said "this should be front and back". Thank God I had a spare copy of a front and back copy, so I just gave him. Only for him to write #200 at the back of the waec photocopy too.. That meant I was to pay #1600. My pupils constricted angry..
I had to trek to LASUTH to use ATM, then I came back to pay them.

It was in the middle of this hectic travails that I received a mail from Hoschule Bonn-Rein-Sieg telling me they rejected my application for MSc Biomedical Sciences. I just smiled. These ones think they can spoil mood for me.. for every 1 rejected Application, there are 10 waiting to be sent.

Las Las, all of us go dey okay.
I'm back to Ibadan sha.
Anyone that wants to send documents to uni-assist on or before Monday within Ibadan, kindly send a PM.

Bro... I dey tells you.... Bonn reing sieg University sent me rejection mail too 2weeks ago. Simply because i did not do immunobiology.

The thing no too pain me sha... Just like you said, for each rejection mail received, there's like 10 more applications to send.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Ishaq96:

I’m so sorry bro. Please don’t give up, try other schools in Germany.
yes bro...i am motivated the more because i know the success story would be pleasant..we die here!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2019
Onyi2728:
Understood Bro but which English speaking country will give me 18 months post study work visa aside Ireland, I dun wanna go there, still all the Management courses I applied for last winter semester received a rejection. 5 of them except the one from Gisma who gave me sharperply since I had to pay 15k euros. I turned it down though.
Most Management courses are competitive especially on tuition free universities.
Australia and canada will give u 2 and 3 years respectively
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2019
elvisddon:
my status on the portal showed rejected today..they said they would send my rejection letter via mail
k
Sowie bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2019
elvisddon:
Mechanical Engineering...second Class upper sef

Same with me bro.
They said mechanical engineers are not qualified for material science masters...imagine!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2019
chimax1:

USA de give? How many years
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyi2728(f): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2019
Haha yes I understand but I am a self funding student. Moreso the fees for business masters program in Australia no be here. Canada wahala is too much tho I did be applying from UAE. I live and work here.
chimax1:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyi2728(f): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2019
Thanks Hun I had a quick look at both. I wil apply for the OVGU Magdeburg but my fear is it’s Restricted admission. The other HTW application passed its for summer semester.

Thank you again.

Anyone with further info with Uni offering Management courses should assist. I have Scanned the whole of Daad. More info about me-
I have a 2’1 in business management, 2 years post working experience in UAE, ielts 7 band. No GMAT. Attested and certified transcript. Recommendation letter from my professor at the Uni. I literally have done all the work there is aside learning german and finding a suitable university to accept me �
princetigris:
try HTW Dresden, OVGU Magdeburg and thank me later.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyi2728(f): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Thanks Eldee.. that was helpful. I need help to be honest, I sure did my best last winter semester, kofi anan scholarships requires a GMAT score, this I don’t have.
And I don’t want what happened to me last year to happen again whilst waiting for free tuition Uni to give me admission that’s why I am throwing my towel in any direction. At the moment, any Uni is better for me as long as I leave this UAE of a country. It has tried for me, it’s time to move on. I don’t mind paying the tuition as long as I port to Germany ��
Eldeee:

onyi can you patiently wait for winter semester. There are lots of management courses to choose from. I believe one or two will favor you nevertheless if you package your application very well.

Moreover there's is this kofi Annan scholarship for management and MBA as well. And they really encourage application mostly from women from developing countries like ours. Pls try to explore that route also. if you need any inputs do not hesitate to ask.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2019
Sedatylo:

Same with me bro.
They said mechanical engineers are not qualified for material science masters...imagine!
its unfortunate...i guess due to high volume of applications available slots are highly competitive.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pecky2222: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2019
Pls is dia anyone here applying to Bayreuth for global change ecology and has finished his/her application. Pls indicate here!!!! Im having trouble with d online portal.. I nid help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2019
SUMMER SEMESTER 2019

School: Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences

Course: Electronics Engineering

State: North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW)

Town: Lippstadt

Visa interview: 28 December 2018 (used sponsorship letter SL)

Approval mail (A.M): 31 January 2019

Submitted passport and travel insurance: 4 February 2019

DHL picked up my visa and documents from the embassy: 7 February 2019 (I tracked it)

DHL delivered my visa and documents: 8 February 2019

Signed and collected

Moving next week end

Thank you all for your contributions, I really sincerely appreciate

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
elvisddon:
its unfortunate...i guess due to high volume of applications available slots are highly competitive.

Yea bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
SUMMER SEMESTER 2019

DHL picked up my visa and documents from the embassy: 7 February 2019 (I tracked it)

Signed and collected

Moving next week end

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest
Congratulations bro. I tap into your testimony cool
Go to deustcheland and succeed cheesy
We'll join you by October

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ndkings1:

Bro... I dey tells you.... Bonn reing sieg University sent me rejection mail too 2weeks ago. Simply because i did not do immunobiology.

The thing no too pain me sha... Just like you said, for each rejection mail received, there's like 10 more applications to send.
Naso bro. We'll keep firing

That shows that our undergraduate curriculum here is faulty. They'll waste our time making us do unnecessary courses and at the end of the day, we won't be eligible for further studies due to content of curriculum.
As a biochemistry student, I never Sabi the usefulness of all the QBasic, Fortran, Relativity, Quantum mechanics wey I do for 200-300Level

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Deustchemann:
Congratulations bro. I tap into your testimony cool Go to deustcheland and succeed cheesy We'll join you by October
Thanks bro, and I say a big AMEN to all your prayers and everyone also

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Globalstamp: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Congrats bro this our testimony too
Godisthegreatest:
SUMMER SEMESTER 2019

Signed and collected

Moving next week end

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Generous222(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
SUMMER SEMESTER 2019

Signed and collected

Moving next week end

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest
Congratulations.... Go and succeed... Am shall fall on us all.. Amen.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetigris(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Onyi2728:
Thanks Eldee.. that was helpful. I need help to be honest, I sure did my best last winter semester, kofi anan scholarships requires a GMAT score, this I don’t have.
And I don’t want what happened to me last year to happen again whilst waiting for free tuition Uni to give me admission that’s why I am throwing my towel in any direction. At the moment, any Uni is better for me as long as I leave this UAE of a country. It has tried for me, it’s time to move on. I don’t mind paying the tuition as long as I port to Germany ��
if you want to pay for tuition, I suggest you try HSBA. that's Hamburg school of business administration. Apply for the study and work program in global management and governance.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Congratulations bro go and succeed
Godisthegreatest:
SUMMER SEMESTER 2019

Signed and collected

Moving next week end

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
SUMMER SEMESTER 2019

Signed and collected

Moving next week end

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest

bachelors ?? did you write testAS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
SUMMER SEMESTER 2019

Signed and collected

Moving next week end

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest

am happy for you...bachelors ?? did you write testAS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godisthegreatest:

Moving next week end

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest
Congrats
Carry your food stuff oh.... grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Globalstamp:
Congrats bro this our testimony too
Thanks bro, and I say Amen to your prayers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Generous222:
Congratulations.... Go and succeed... Am shall fall on us all.. Amen.

Thanks alot, I say Amen to your prayers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dutchkid:
Congratulations bro go and succeed

Thanks alot and I say Amen to your prayers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Electricboy:

am happy for you...bachelors ?? did you write testAS?
Thanks, and No I didn't write testAs
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Electricboy:

bachelors ?? did you write testAS?

No, I didn't write testAs
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin
heybaby12:

Congrats
Carry your food stuff oh.... grin cheesy grin

Thanks alot dear.......... alright I will carry.................... grin cheesy grin[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Cookee: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Onyi2728:
Hey guys,

I just received an admission letter for Hochschule Bremen IGC for MBA in International Tourism Management starting in October tho.

Fees is 12,900 euros tho. Deposit of 1,000 euros has to be paid. Anyone in Bremen? Please share what’s the city like. Abi na village �

My dear, is this €12,900 for a year tuition fee or the whole duration OF your MBA studies in Germany? If it's for a year, I don't know how favourable or the links you have in Germany, or you might try applying for a scholarship now or immediately you reach there.
In other words, I will suggest you use that money to look for admission in an English country like Australia or USA.
You can get a good school with that amount in Australia that is not yet congested and you will have more living opportunities and other benefits.
Some Australian areas are costly but you have to first apply for your admission and write your IELTS exam, with a good grade the rest will be a yummy choco..
Thanks...
Just my Cap!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by noblealuu: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Deustchemann:

Naso bro. We'll keep firing

That shows that our undergraduate curriculum here is faulty. They'll waste our time making us do unnecessary courses and at the end of the day, we won't be eligible for further studies due to content of curriculum.
As a biochemistry student, I never Sabi the usefulness of all the QBasic, Fortran, Relativity, Quantum mechanics wey I do for 200-300Level

Broh, why not try applying for Digital health/Health informatics if you got some basic IT know-how.

Bioinformatics or even Public Health if you have some work experience. This could be some options too. Spread your tentacles as wide as possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.