Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586863 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by homirefacuny(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
justt:

While there's no gainsaying the fact that some guys have been wonderful in providing excellent tips, answers and ideas and also that repeatedly answering same questions over and over again may be tiring, the ways and manners of answering should be polite and encouraging.

The idea that what you guys have gone through to get to this "authority level" others must also go through it is not always necessary and should not be encouraged.

This is a thread that's over 400 pages and you are advising someone to go through it all just for an information you could have used lesser words to answer compare to these your responses?!

Your responses are too harsh! You could still have passed the same information in a more encouraging manner than this.

You could have answered the question (if you know it) and add that going through threads will definitely provide more information.
Now, that's encouraging and the same person will be ready to help others in future.

Well said!
Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by homirefacuny(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
SUMMER SEMESTER 2019

School: Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences

Course: Electronics Engineering

State: North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW)

Town: Lippstadt

Visa interview: 28 December 2018 (used sponsorship letter SL)

Approval mail (A.M): 31 January 2019

Submitted passport and travel insurance: 4 February 2019

DHL picked up my visa and documents from the embassy: 7 February 2019 (I tracked it)

DHL delivered my visa and documents: 8 February 2019

Signed and collected

Moving next week end

Thank you all for your contributions, I really sincerely appreciate

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest

Congratulations brother. God bless your new journey. Go and excel.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
I am down right now. I was super ready for this year's winter application only for guardians to tell me to wait till next year

Reason is block account funds can not be completed this year. Only 2m can be raised

God's willing next year, things will be easy. Destiny can be delayed but not denied

I wait

#Sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
homirefacuny:

Congratulations brother. God bless your new journey. Go and excel.
Thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by homirefacuny(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
mikkypel:
I am down right now. I was super ready for this year's winter application only for guardians to tell me to wait till next year

Reason is block account funds can not be completed this year. Only 2m can be raised

God's willing next year, things will be easy. Destiny can be delayed but not denied

I wait

#Sad

Don't be sad bro. Wait for your time, while waiting tho, find some new skills that can rake in money for you on the long run. In all, thank God for the gift of life. What if you are able to raise the funds and visa is not approved? I have been refused two times at the American embassy! But that does not deter me one bit. So, embrace the reality and you will be fine. Pray for your guardian so they can raise the funds.
God bless you brother!

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SSamuelo: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
Deustchemann:
when did you apply? Me I applied since December and email on the application page it is stated admission status will be out by March so am surprise.

Maybe you should chill a bit, you'll definitely be contacted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
good day all,

please i have a question am applying to TUM but the VPD i have was sent to my email can i upload on TUMonline or i have to wait for it to be maile/posted to me?

MUST IT BE THE original copy.

i will appreciate a response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ferguson1: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
OJM1:
good day all,

please i have a question am applying to TUM but the VPD i have was sent to my email can i upload on TUMonline or i have to wait for it to be maile/posted to me?

What course and semester is that? because I thought they do online application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
SUMMER SEMESTER 2019

School: Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences

Course: Electronics Engineering

State: North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW)

Town: Lippstadt

Visa interview: 28 December 2018 (used sponsorship letter SL)

Approval mail (A.M): 31 January 2019

Submitted passport and travel insurance: 4 February 2019

DHL picked up my visa and documents from the embassy: 7 February 2019 (I tracked it)

DHL delivered my visa and documents: 8 February 2019

Signed and collected

Moving next week end

Thank you all for your contributions, I really sincerely appreciate

One Love

To God be the glory

God is the greatest

Congrat Bro,

Go to DE and excel!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chiboy429(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good evening fellow scholars. I want to know if my Bsc statement of result can serve in place of Bsc certificate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
homirefacuny:

Don't be sad bro. Wait for your time, while waiting tho, find some new skills that can rake in money for you on the long run. In all, thank God for the gift of life. What if you are able to raise the funds and visa is not approved? I have been refused two times at the American embassy! But that does not deter me one bit. So, embrace the reality and you will be fine. Pray for your guardian so they can raise the funds.
God bless you brother!

God bless you for this

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Globalstamp: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
You can always find other alternative to complete
mikkypel:

I wait

#Sad

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
fabiosmart:

Congrat Bro,
Go to DE and excel!

Thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by horlakay(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good evening house, I registered to FAU online. Is it the control sheet that will stand as the application form to present on document certification day.
2. How will I send this certified copies to the schools since they don't require the uni-assist service.
Pls don't mind my question I am a newbie
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sedatylo:

Same with me bro.
They said mechanical engineers are not qualified for material science masters...imagine!

Germany and rigidity... grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Onyi2728:
Thanks Eldee.. that was helpful. I need help to be honest, I sure did my best last winter semester, kofi anan scholarships requires a GMAT score, this I don’t have.
And I don’t want what happened to me last year to happen again whilst waiting for free tuition Uni to give me admission that’s why I am throwing my towel in any direction. At the moment, any Uni is better for me as long as I leave this UAE of a country. It has tried for me, it’s time to move on. I don’t mind paying the tuition as long as I port to Germany ��

UAE grin

Money dey flow pass you all the time but to get the money na war grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
horlakay:
Good evening house, I registered to FAU online. Is it the control sheet that will stand as the application form to present on document certification day.
2. How will I send this certified copies to the schools since they don't require the uni-assist service.

For your second question, check the school's website you will see the school's address. Copy it, when you go to DHL office. Give the address, that's where the will send your application documents to.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
beatmonster:

Germany and rigidity... grin

I tell you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
chiboy429:
Good evening fellow scholars. I want to know if my Bsc statement of result can serve in place of Bsc certificate?
yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ayokunlemmy: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
If you’re waiting for the one they’re posting it gonna be forever my brother. Jejely use the one sent to your email for your application. Wish you all the best my brother
OJM1:
good day all,

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Control sheet?..after registering online and applying online for the course, you should see a PDF summary of your application..download it, sign it and date it..that's the application form u take for certification(I guess you are using the embassy) and also send to the school with the certified documents

2nd question is actually funny.pardon me pls..demiGodZeus147 answered already

horlakay:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
mikkypel:

I wait

#Sad

Bro if you want to wait till next year, I'll advise you first take the 2m and put in a dorm account or fixed account so that u won't be tempted to tamper it and at the same time your subconscious will now be calculating that u need 2m more to go and not a fresh 4m.
The Truth is that someone giving you 4m is not easy but if you can start now to gather it bits by bits, u might realize the complete sum by next summer application. Please if your sponsors are struggling, take my advise, you are not sure of tomorrow, d 2m might even go with one family problem or so (not my prayer sha).
This is my candid advise

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sorry about that bro, Winter is almost here. i didnt get a mail from Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt so i decided to check my portal and its still under processing, were you sent the rejection letters via email?
elvisddon:
After the long wait i was greeted with rejection letters from both TU Darmstadt MSC Material science and Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt Automotive Production Engineering..despite providing A1 Goethe German proficiency...it seems spaces for Engineering courses are highly competitive with few openings.. We fight on!!! Winter is coming !!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gavrelino123: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

Bro if you want to wait till next year, I'll advise you first take the 2m and put in a dorm account or fixed account so that u won't be tempted to tamper it and at the same time your subconscious will now be calculating that u need 2m more to go and not a fresh 4m.
The Truth is that someone giving you 4m is not easy but if you can start now to gather it bits by bits, u might realize the complete sum by next summer application. Please if your sponsors are struggling, take my advise, you are not sure of tomorrow, d 2m might even go with one family problem or so (not my prayer sha).
This is my candid advise
You are brilliant indeed,but;Treasury bills will be his best bet.....
Let him suscribe for 364 days tenure,the current rate is 15%.
Thus,15% of 2,000,000=300,000k
He will be paid the 300k upfront and debited 1.7m.
i wish him all the best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baba your school no go give me High Bp o, they should just let me know my fate
IAmPhiL:

well, to y´all that applied, keep calm ok
i told you they got 34 applications from naija and over 1200 globally just for the course, and they´re admitting just 100.
I asked the professor that´d decide and send the letters, he said he might send the first batch this week and then the last one, next week. He actually is our current dean and very very busy, he also got 2 of our courses to mark and all. So trust me, delay is possible, but just stay calm and positive ok.

Suffice to say that I told them about the urgency of the admission letter, as the nearest interview dates are being booked already. So to avoid late drama and stories that touch, make they do sharp sharp.

I hope this calms all your nerves and nips down. grin smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Linkzy(f): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
janettee:

Just a tip for others who want to combine two Jobs. Working two 450 euro jobs will get you taxed but there's a kind of Job called kurzfristig Beschäftigung(hope I don't get banned). Basically you are allowed to work for 3 months in a year. That's approximately 70 days in a year. You won't do the job everyday though. Now combining this job with a 450 euro job won't get you taxed according to the law!!. This kind of Job let you earn more than 450 euro.

Oh! Thanks so much

In Frankfurt you could earn up to 800 euros without getting taxed as a student, now imagine combining that with a 450 euro job without getting taxed...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gavrelino123:
a
Treasury bills will be his best bet.....
Let him suscribe for 364 days,the current rate is 15%.
Thus,15% of 2,000,000=300,000k
He will be paid the 300k upfront and debited 2.7m.
i wish him all the best of luck.

I wanted to recommend that but I am not thoroughly furnished with TB info and wouldn't want to misguide him.
Is TB completely safe and guaranteed? From your calculation, why 2.7m and not 2m again?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dreamchaserz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
It's negotiable. At first, i went to a notary public in the court and we haggled from #800 per page to #400 as I was certifying close to 35 pages! It was still too much for me. I left them and went to the commissioner for oath.
DemigodZeus147:

Please, for the notary, what's the cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dreamchaserz:
It's negotiable. At first, i went to a notary public in the court and we haggled from #800 per page to #400 as I was certifying close to 35 pages! It was still too much for me. I left them and went to the commissioner for oath.

But does the #400 come with a seal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

I wanted to recommend that but I am not thoroughly furnished with TB info and wouldn't want to misguide him.
Is TB completely safe and guaranteed? From your calculation, why 2.7m and not 2m again?

what is a treasury bill stuff ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pefuele(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Please I want to apply to this two universities for winter next year.I want to ask do they require application fee?

Msc. Renewable Energy System,Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt.

Msc. Renewable Energy Management,TH koln.
My TOEFL will expire December,2019 can I go ahead to use the TOEFL certificate?
And does universities in Germany accept the Verbal results in GRE in lieu of TOEFL?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chiboy429(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
dailydolar:
yes
Thank you dailydollar

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.