Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588422 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2019
lovable85:

Try inputting it this way, you should be fine
This is an example
+23 4706 6617854

Wow

It went through

Used +234 703 Then the others

Thanks Sis... God bless you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Please, I posted this earlier and I promise not to upset the thread by posting it again.Is there anyone here who forwarded his/her toefl certificate directly from ets to uniassist?If yes how long did it take to get to uniassist? If no how did you go about getting the certificate from ets directly to you. I just want to know if the toefl certificate MUST be together with all other documents because the only toefl score report I have at the moment is not the Official one but the one sent to my ets account which is the pdf score report.

Once again, thank you as you kindly reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Jeschi101:
please I had my own interview Dec 11 fully funded BA. I have mailed both the embassy and the alien office in my city but nothing. Please what else can I do?

It's possible you are hitting the wrong email unknowingly. Check very well if you can see the correct email address for the auslanderbehorde (foreign office) for which your school is located. Send them a mail citing these dates as well as your enrollment deadline. If you happen to get a reply, attach the mail sent to you with a polite mail to the consulate

Alternatively, you can also resend a mail to the consulate, attaching your block account funding confirmation citing your interview date with your passport number, receipt no ie the number on your interview acknowledgement slip.

All the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2019
vinlyreeks:

All BSc courses require at least B1 German language proficiency.. At least for public Universities do your home work well for private Universities and see if you can find something that suits you there
not all sir plenty don't even need German proficiency not to talk of B1 German B1 is not beans ooo brother you no even talk of A1 or A2 bros check very well you will see many do a thorough search
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2019
sugarmike:

am just considering the enrollment deadlines , i am not getting appointment dates and i learnt that students' visa processes takes up to 3 months.
stop sharing this bobo now who told you 3months haba its not ooo check the embassy site and get yourself informed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2019
Have you heard from them?

Godspride12:

Yes. Summer Semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
AyooJay:
Good morning,
I graduated with a gpa of 2.2 from Lautech and I want to go for Master's in Chemistry in Germany. I already sent my documents for evaluation to Uni-assist but I was rejected because my gpa is 2.87 when converted to German education standards.Please what can i do or what schools will accept my gpa. I have attached the response from uni-assist. Thank you
you are now dong what you are suppose to do first well if I will advise you just apply for BSc course and move ahead with your German dream visit daad.de one love
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2019
AyooJay:
Hello everyone. Please i really need advise on the situation at hand. I applied via uniassist to a school and unfortunately i was told that my cutoff grade doesn't meet the minimum requirement. Please i'm confused at the moment and i will appreciate any effort on way forward.
1) Can i get advise on what to do?
2) Do anyone has other school options relating to my chemistry course i will appreciate
3) Would it be difficult to get a school with my grade or should i go for other course.

I graded from department of chemistry, LAUTECH with a 2-2 having a grade of 2.5. I posted my situation earlier on and i.m awaiting comments.

God bless us all. I await your responses guys

@ dailydolar, abeg my chairman help this our brother find him level. Kindly attend to him biko. Thanks my chairman.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sarcasticmofo: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2019
Yeside20:
My own na BA and I fully funded before interview in Dec. I am tired sef

The wait is killing!!

I pray it ends in praise

Congratulations boss on your Admission and scholarship. Please which school gave you this full scholarship, I would also like to apply. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2019
dailydolar:
you are now dong what you are suppose to do first well if I will advise you just apply for BSc course and move ahead with your German dream visit daad.de one love

My chairman abeg help am with those schools offering chemistry and it's related course. But he has to prepare a top notch motivation letter, if possibly backed up with some work experience. Abeg my chair, just find way help the guy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyooJay: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for this response. Please do you have names of schools that fits this reqirement? I wouldn't mind suggestions from others also. From what was advised, i would love to first try getting schools for Masters with lower cut off points. My course in chemistry, Thanks guys
Parko:

ur options
(1)Apply for another bachelor's degree in Germany using ur 100l transcript
(2) search Thru daad.de & google for universities in Germany that accepts 3.0 German grade(2.3 Nigeria grade)
(3) Apply to schools that do not use uni-assist with a very strong sop
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sugarmike: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2019
dailydolar:
stop sharing this bobo now who told you 3months haba its not ooo check the embassy site and get yourself informed
It was stated on their website that students visa takes several months. i have made my research before asking here

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2019
You can certify at the embassy, notary public or high court....
Your HOD's signature and stamp isn't enough...you will have to certify your academic documents as a true copy...
Note: you are to make copies of your academic documents and certify d copies...not the original documents

Champion100:

Please where can I certify it? I thought certifying a document means having a recognized stamp and signature?
Isn't his own stamp and signature enough?

Anyways, how do I still go ahead for the certification because I want to send them this week.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2019
sugarmike:

It was stated on their website that students visa takes several months. i have made my research before asking here

On an average, it takes 4-6 weeks..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2019
CallmeFather:
Please, I posted this earlier and I promise not to upset the thread by posting it again.Is there anyone here who forwarded his/her toefl certificate directly from ets to uniassist?If yes how long did it take to get to uniassist? If no how did you go about getting the certificate from ets directly to you. I just want to know if the toefl certificate MUST be together with all other documents because the only toefl score report I have at the moment is not the Official one but the one sent to my ets account which is the pdf score report.

Once again, thank you as you kindly reply
First, your name is creepy, you should change it...
second, you replied rudely to vinlyreeks about spreading “flies of lies”, that’s ridiculous.. anyway, if you have a contrary opinion or info, you can simply correct politely, not attack.

I’m only replying your question because nobody has and I realized you are new here and I’ll never reply you again with that your name if I have info that can benefit you.

As regard the time taken to get to Uniassist, it depends on the courier used.. Dhl takes like 3 to 4 days while Nipost can take forever, I’ve seen people say 2 weeks.

You can submit the downloaded result copy from ETS websites after you login. That should be made available 10 days after you write the exam. But then, you already have it.

The hard copy would be made available after 13 days of the exam. You can make use of the pdf score report you already have with you.

I hope it helps.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sarcasticmofo:

Congratulations boss on your Admission and scholarship. Please which school gave you this full scholarship, I would also like to apply. Thanks
Anyone with scholarship doesn't need to fund BA, she wasnt talking about scholarship.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
CallmeFather:

You are spreading flies of lies. Not "all" German Universities require any level of German language proficiency for Bsc or even Msc and yet you tell him to do his research. Kindly do yours also.
Bro, I believe someone can raise a contrary opinion without been harsh.
State ur suggestion in a clear & precise way.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sarcasticmofo:

LOOL well mofo, you read his comment wrongly!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
AyooJay:
Thanks for this response. Please do you have names of schools that fits this reqirement? I wouldn't mind suggestions from others also. From what was advised, i would love to first try getting schools for Masters with lower cut off points. My course in chemistry, Thanks guys
I didn't study chemistry, will have state some schools, however, check through daad for schools dat accept grade of 3.0, add a strong motivational letter, work experience (if u av).
Alternatively, apply for BSc course alongside.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
mikkypel:
Please gurus in the house

I am currently having a problem registering on University of gottinghen

The issue is with the phone number. It is bringing error saying "Please enter your phone number (area code and phone number separated by a space or delimeter symbol) "

How do I get pass this... Been trying since

BSC/MSC? Course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eldeee:

@ dailydolar, abeg my chairman help this our brother find him level. Kindly attend to him biko. Thanks my chairman.
bros what do you want me to do again I have replied him to just go for BSc but he can also give university of Bremen a shot but for me BSc is he's sure bet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Opinionator:

Hello,

I'd advise you to open a Euro dormiciliary account instead for that so when the money is complete, you make the transfer directly into your Blocked Account.

How much does it cost to transfer euros from dormiciliary account to BA?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eldeee:

My chairman abeg help am with those schools offering chemistry and it's related course. But he has to prepare a top notch motivation letter, if possibly backed up with some work experience. Abeg my chair, just find way help the guy.
bros chemistry dey competitive for Germany if say him get up to 2.7 naija cgpa we for try for him but make him try Bremen university as I talk or BSc but he can pm me sha make we see how we fit help am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
erny11:

BSC/MSC? Course?

Bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
sugarmike:

OK sorry for my error
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Good day again everyone. I am here again

Please I am currently trying to register for a Bsc Course in Gottinghen University

A question just popped up

"In which Semester do you want to start studying? "

The options for semesters are 2,3,4,5 and 6

I do not know which one to choose

Modified

What's the meaning of

Type of admission: No Admission restriction

Can someone help out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

First, your name is creepy, you should change it...
second, you replied rudely to vinlyreeks about spreading “flies of lies”, that’s ridiculous.. anyway, if you have a contrary opinion or info, you can simply correct politely, not attack.

I’m only replying your question because nobody has and I realized you are new here and I’ll never reply you again with that your name if I have info that can benefit you.

As regard the time taken to get to Uniassist, it depends on the courier used.. Dhl takes like 3 to 4 days while Nipost can take forever, I’ve seen people say 2 weeks.

You can submit the downloaded result copy from ETS websites after you login. That should be made available 10 days after you write the exam. But then, you already have it.

The hard copy would be made available after 13 days of the exam. You can make use of the pdf score report you already have with you.

I hope it helps.

Yes I am new here and I know my username looks creepy but I find it funny. I saw someone with "illuminati" as a username. Now that's creepy.

Most importantly, thank you for replying me and helping with a good piece of advise and details, I really do appreciate and yes my comment looked rude but I honestly had no bad intentions. It just hurt when someone decides to share false details to people just like that. I will work on that and reply as friendly as I can although I meant no harm.

Once again, thank you very much and God shall always bless you.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
AyooJay:

Ayo, kindly contact dailydolar, guess he will be of immense help to you. I really don't know much about chemistry, so am a bit handicapped. Alternatively you can check out the following programs to see if you can scratch anything from there, but you need to provide a top notch motivation letter possibly backed up with work experience.

Msc Industrial chemistry, TUM
Msc Chemistry, University of siegen
Msc chemistry, Ruhr universitat bochum
Msc chemistry, freie universitat, Berlin
Msc chemistry of materials, FSU Jena

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
badmus306:

Bro, I believe someone can raise a contrary opinion without been harsh.
State ur suggestion in a clear & precise way.

Yes you are right however I honestly did not read it the way you did but I accept it, my bad! and I will be as friendly as I can with my reply henceforth.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
CallmeFather:

Yes you are right however I honestly did not read it the way you did but I accept it, my bad! and I will be as friendly as I can with my reply henceforth.

Thank you.
#

I like this guy...very civil and mature responses

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
desmondDessi:

Thank you, so theres none running now?
And how can I get a notification on when one is available or they are starting registration?
There's no notification perse. When you open the page on daad or anywhere, just make sure you write it down somewhere in a jotter, or set a reminder on your phone..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
emeka2103:

I camped there batch A corper..where the RSM na trouble maker e sabi disturb for africa..I relocated to ogun state how about you did you later go to sambisa forest���
Haha cheesy cheesy cheesy The RSM with him family problem grin
I didn't stay in sambisa o.. I relocated to Oyo state

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.