Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588406 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Please what does this statement mean, is it that the application is for 2020 admission or 2019? I have sent a mail but yet to get a response
Means for admission October of the same year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
mikkypel:
Please gurus in the house

I am currently having a problem registering on University of gottinghen

The issue is with the phone number. It is bringing error saying "Please enter your phone number (area code and phone number separated by a space or delimeter symbol) "

How do I get pass this... Been trying since
Lol it's simple. After +234 put space , 806 space,. The remaining number

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chriswazo:

That's it, go with the 1
Is the program without restriction?

I'm sorry

Wanted to type started with 2 not 1 please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chriswazo:

Please refer back that u entered the right answers, ur starting semester should be 1.
Secondly, the course I believe is NC, I don't know how you came about the "without admission restriction"?
There's also an application fee of 40 euros thereabout attached for that program, refer well.

Disclaimer; am not sure if is still the situation now, my enquires was last year October

Yea.. Saw 40 euro application fee there

This is the link to tje admission portal

https://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/46792.html

Help check it out

I clicked on Non EU and there was no where to submit

Ot then brought a link like that, followed the link.. Do some necessary fillings

Created my account, followed the link sent to my mail after I created my account

It was the link that took me to Start application where I saw this stuff giving me tough time now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
I know it is within the range of 4-6 weeks i have been on this thread for quite some years now...The delay often times is from Nigeria here because for most countries it takes just 2-3 weeks.. Thanks auntyy grin grin grin
heybaby12:

Uncle 3 weeks mine was 6 and my friend was 4. All the same.
auslaenderbehoerde@landkreis-mittelachsen.de
I hope that's it , i will confirm when I get home and check through my documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godspride12: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
waledora:
Have you heard from them?

Yes.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Amabeke: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hey Guys, new here and I need help.

I need someone who knows how these German university application works. Who has gone through the process and is probably in German as well.

I'm going for Civil engineering undergrad, please if you can help..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vampire2020: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rexceedo:
"If your secondary-school certificate is deemed insufficient for study in Germany, you will have to attend a foundation course (“Studienkolleg”) before you are allowed to enrol."

Is this Studienkolleg a better option out there?
sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dolpaz: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
AyooJay:
Thanks for this response. Please do you have names of schools that fits this reqirement? I wouldn't mind suggestions from others also. From what was advised, i would love to first try getting schools for Masters with lower cut off points. My course in chemistry, Thanks guys

Try Msc Material Science at University of Ausgburg..
I know some people who got almost same cgpa with you and got admitted. Also, make sure you have ielts and a good SOP.

Goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
chimax1:
bros with this type of question your asking you better go and read the document checklist on the embassy website and get informed. Oga Paulinus is real oo

grin grin grin
Nothing pain me reaching this oga pauli that I didn't get to meet. Thank God sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dutchkid:
I know it is within the range of 4-6 weeks i have been on this thread for quite some years now...The delay often times is from Nigeria here because for most countries it takes just 2-3 weeks.. Thanks auntyy grin grin grin
I guess the waiting period is the craziest.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Soleye24(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Pls who applied for MSc in Biochemistry and molecular biology at University of Bremen?

I applied, hope no problem?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Honestly seeing his comment freaked me the hell out even if I just had my interview last week. I hope he's able to get it sorted.

Eldeee:

Wow, this is really killing. please try to get the exact contact for your city's foreign office, mail them politely requesting to know about the delays, once you get a response from them, attach the mail with a polite note from you pleading they assist you considering your enrollment date so as to enable you prepare before studies commence.

All the very best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
He's not lying, that's the time frame stated on TU Ilmenau website. Considering everything from application to decision is about two months, then visa processing, you'd see it's possible it takes longer.

dailydolar:
stop sharing this bobo now who told you 3months haba its not ooo check the embassy site and get yourself informed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Hi Eldee, can you assist me to? I have gone through about 80 courses and not seen any directly related to my intended degree (Civil/Structural engineering) only mostly exotic water and environmental courses.

This lady you sure say you want make heaven so. E be like say you rugged this one you dey jam concrete, cement and stones. Lol

oya carry this one take bless your life. But you gats to put in some deal of efforts ooo in the application.

Advanced computational methods in civil engineering Rwth Aachen

Natural harzards and risk in structural engineering Bauhaus universitat Weimar

Masters of construction and real estate management HTW Berlin

International masters program Advanced computational and civil engineering structural studies Technical University Dresden

Civil engineering (Building and infrastructure rehabilitation) ostbayerische technische ,hochschule regensburg

Civil engineering University of Applied Sciences mittelhessen, gießen

Civil engineering TUM

Management and engineering in structural engineering and risk management of industrial facilities RWTH Aachen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Did you receive any mail from them?

Soleye24:
Pls who applied for MSc in Biochemistry and molecular biology at University of Bremen?

I applied, hope no problem?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by LadyHeaven(f): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eldeee:

This lady you sure say you want make heaven so. E be like say you rugged this one you dey jam concrete, cement and stones. Lol

oya carry this one take bless your life. But you gats to put in some deal of efforts ooo in the application.

Advanced computational methods in civil engineering Rwth Aachen

Natural harzards and risk in structural engineering Bauhaus universitat Weimar

Masters of construction and real estate management HTW Berlin

International masters program Advanced computational and civil engineering structural studies Technical University Dresden

Civil engineering (Building and infrastructure rehabilitation) ostbayerische technische ,hochschule regensburg

Civil engineering University of Applied Sciences mittelhessen, gießen

Civil engineering TUM

Management and engineering in structural engineering and risk management of industrial facilities RWTH Aachen

God bless grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onyi2728(f): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
THANKS DEAR
But from my research about the courses at this HSBA, courses are on a part time bases and it will last for 2 and half years. Good thing is there is a JOB and MASTER option (they help you find a job where the company pays your tuition while you work for them).I applied and have an interview with them next week.

But my question now is will the embassy allow for such part time program for international student? I probably guess so, but I don't want to take chances.

princetigris:
if you want to pay for tuition, I suggest you try HSBA. that's Hamburg school of business administration. Apply for the study and work program in global management and governance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by LadyHeaven(f): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chriswazo:

It means the application can only be done for Winter.

You can still apply for 2019 winter there
The deadline for international students outside of Europe is May 1st (visa reasons) while for Germans and European residents, d can apply till July 15 (due to no visa requirement).
Mind you that ur documents should reach before the deadline, not just applying deadline.
Check if they require you to post documents.

BTW what's the name of this school and which program is that?

Thank you, sorry i didn't save the details it was not a course i was interested in, i have been seeing same statement on most application so just took a random screenshot to ask

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetigris(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
Onyi2728:
THANKS DEAR
But from my research about the courses at this HSBA, courses are on a part time bases and it will last for 2 and half years. Good thing is there is a JOB and MASTER option (they help you find a job where the company pays your tuition while you work for them).I applied and have an interview with them next week.

But my question now is will the embassy allow for osuch part time program for international student? I lprobably guess so, but I don't want to take chances.

PM me. I have a lot to tell you about the program.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Brtrue: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
good day to you all,

I would like to know if student copy of academic transcript is acceptable for undergraduate admissions, I mean the certified photocopy. Or must it be addressed to Uniassist?

Thanks for your kind assistance in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
CallmeFather:

You are spreading flies of lies. Not "all" German Universities require any level of German language proficiency for Bsc or even Msc and yet you tell him to do his research. Kindly do yours also.

I try as much as plausible to be civil here but you shouldn't come from nowhere and and show off your lousy method of objection...
Most of my researchs has been built around health courses pharmacy, dentistry and mbbs and these courses require German proficiency... And that was where I was heading tho I couldn't specify it when I said all BSc courses NOW watch the guys that objected and see the way they did it that's the ways it been done not only in this thread but anywhere at all...

Be cautioned bro when you say files of lies are you mad

Please the guy that asked that question hope you are now cleared? I was talking about health BSc courses

Bless Up! ¡
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Brtrue:
good day to you all,

I would like to know if student copy of academic transcript is acceptable for undergraduate admissions, I mean the certified photocopy. Or must it be addressed to Uniassist?

Thanks for your kind assistance in advance

REFER HERE IT WAS TREATED IN THIS PART BRO
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
dailydolar:
not all sir plenty don't even need German proficiency not to talk of B1 German B1 is not beans ooo brother you no even talk of A1 or A2 bros check very well you will see many do a thorough search

No mind me abeg my bad... I didn't specify undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
vinlyreeks:

I try as much as plausible to be civil here but you shouldn't come from nowhere and and show off your lousy method of objection...
Most of my researchs has been built around health courses pharmacy, dentistry and mbbs and these courses require German proficiency... And that was where I was heading tho I couldn't specify it when I said all BSc courses NOW watch the guys that Object fed and see the way they did it that's the ways it been done not only in this thread but anywhere at all...

Be cautioned bro when you say files of lies are you mad

Please the guy that asked that question hope you are now cleared? I was talking about health BSc courses

Bless Up! ¡

Brotherly please its ok
The guy has admitted his wrong already
No need for this again

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Brtrue: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
vinlyreeks:

REFER HERE IT WAS TREATED IN THIS PART BRO

thanks a bunch. I got the needed information and I will be going for the student transcript option.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Emmalism: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Fabcol:
Yes I have and am also in search of who would make the payment for me

Hello,

I sent you PM, please I need your reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
Who told you that. Visa process take 4-6weeks, about a month plus. It depends
Use the mailing system to book for appointment, you maybe lucky and get early march.

Send your school a mail and request for enrollment extension.

Which you success

sugarmike:

am just considering the enrollment deadlines , i am not getting appointment dates and i learnt that students' visa processes takes up to 3 months.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
The school is very fine. With semester ticket that covers the whole state.

MissNK:

I’m considering sending my application this week for MSc (winter). Just wanted to get more details about the school before I waste money on Dhl.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Good day house. Please I need urgent attention on this.

I got the attached transcripts(both 1st and 2nd semesters; differently) from my department, signed by the HOD and, stamped by the department. I want to go and certify them by the high court, Umuahia.

1) Please would uni-assist accept it?

2) After getting my VPD from uni-assist as some of the schools I applied to required, would these schools (THI, TUM and Haw Hamburg) still require transcripts while applying directly to them with the VPD?

3) Whenever uni-assist requires for any missing document, is it through another post or through mail?

4) Is it advisable to send documents ahead via post when they have not yet confirmed your uni-assist fees? (Perhaps because of the time it would take to get to Germany)

Thanks and do stay blessed!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sugarmike: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chizzy4God:
Who told you that. Visa process take 4-6weeks, about a month plus. It depends
Use the mailing system to book for appointment, you maybe lucky and get early march.

Send your school a mail and request for enrollment extension.

Which you success

Noted, thank you for your suggestions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.