Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588441 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Larrylrkay:
Good morning great people. Is anyone going to Justus Liebig University, Giessen? I want such individuals to let us chat on somethings as regard accommodation, job opportunities and some other opportunities for international student in Giessen. Thanks
I once asked you to send me a message. You did not. What do you intend studying and when are you arriving?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeniyii2017: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
CallmeFather:

Yes I am new here and I know my username looks creepy but I find it funny. I saw someone with "illuminati" as a username. Now that's creepy.

Most importantly, thank you for replying me and helping with a good piece of advise and details, I really do appreciate and yes my comment looked rude but I honestly had no bad intentions. It just hurt when someone decides to share false details to people just like that. I will work on that and reply as friendly as I can although I meant no harm.

Once again, thank you very much and God shall always bless you.
Amen! and you too. Cool response.. and you are welcome.. but please change your name!

Enjoy!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
CallmeFather:

Yes you are right however I honestly did not read it the way you did but I accept it, my bad! and I will be as friendly as I can with my reply henceforth.

Thank you.

God bless you bro, One love

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Philfit(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chriswazo:

Please visit Daad.de, u will discover a range of interesting programs related to your field.
U can't apply now but u can start your preparation with gathering your documents, transcripts etc and getting it certified, writing IELTS or TOEFL exam to increase your chances and then most important sourcing for your BA money or SL earlier.

Good luck, your application season would be from September.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate. I’ve found a school and a course it is thought in half German and English. Can we get accepted without any knowledge in German then go over there and enrol in language school before starting studies. I read there’s something like that. Read that you don’t necessary have to learn the language from your home country but before you start your program you would have to learn it over there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
mikkypel:
Good day again everyone. I am here again

Please I am currently trying to register for a Bsc Course in Gottinghen University

A question just popped up

"In which Semester do you want to start studying? "

The options for semesters are 2,3,4,5 and 6

I do not know which one to choose

Modified

What's the meaning of

Type of admission: No Admission restriction

Can someone help out

Your option for admission semester should be 1.

By the way, which course is that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
mikkypel:
Good day again everyone. I am here again

Please I am currently trying to register for a Bsc Course in Gottinghen University

A question just popped up

"In which Semester do you want to start studying? "

The options for semesters are 2,3,4,5 and 6

I do not know which one to choose

Modified

What's the meaning of

Type of admission: No Admission restriction

Can someone help out

No admission restriction means d admission is not restricted.
Restricted admission are competitive & tough .
You can give it a shot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Please, can one get a certification with an apostille, at a high court?If yes, what's the cost. The school I am applying to do not accept certification by a lawyer or notary public. The accept one from a public authority and German Embassy.

Like I stated earlier my English proficiency letter is in soft copy and certifying at the Embassy is slim due to this.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Philfit:

Thank you very much. I really appreciate. I’ve found a school and a course it is thought in half German and English. Can we get accepted without any knowledge in German then go over there and enrol in language school before starting studies. I read there’s something like that. Read that you don’t necessary have to learn the language from your home country but before you start your program you would have to learn it over there

I can't give a categorical answer to that.
You should find out at what semester your German modules will start?
Do they need German language certificate at enrollment or during application?
They answers to the questions above will tell you what to do.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Philfit:

I think ur best bet is to mail the course coordinator, tell him the issue & ask if u can enroll in a language course.
All d best bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vantades(m): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
Good afternoon house. Please I am going for visa interview. My waec is not complete I had D7 in physics but my neco i had C in all courses except English. For naija here I combined both of them so I want to ask if I can use only the WAEC at the embassy or I have to combine both and if I’m using NECO do I need primary scjool certificate too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyooJay: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for this response.I will go through the schools you mentioned. @dailydolar, will it be ok if i chat you up personally? so i can get other clarifications
Eldeee:

Ayo, kindly contact dailydolar, guess he will be of immense help to you. I really don't know much about chemistry, so am a bit handicapped. Alternatively you can check out the following programs to see if you can scratch anything from there, but you need to provide a top notch motivation letter possibly backed up with work experience.

Msc Industrial chemistry, TUM
Msc Chemistry, University of siegen
Msc chemistry, Ruhr universitat bochum
Msc chemistry, freie universitat, Berlin
Msc chemistry of materials, FSU Jena

Hope this helps.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Vantades:
Good afternoon house. Please I am going for visa interview. My waec is not complete I had D7 in physics but my neco i had C in all courses except English. For naija here I combined both of them so I want to ask if I can use only the WAEC at the embassy or I have to combine both and if I’m using NECO do I need primary scjool certificate too

Please which school and course are you admitted in?

Does the embassy still need all these certificates after getting admission? (I thought they only need admission letter, block account and int'l passport for VISA)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by cityella: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
CallmeFather:

Yes I am new here and I know my username looks creepy but I find it funny. I saw someone with "illuminati" as a username. Now that's creepy.

Most importantly, thank you for replying me and helping with a good piece of advise and details, I really do appreciate and yes my comment looked rude but I honestly had no bad intentions. It just hurt when someone decides to share false details to people just like that. I will work on that and reply as friendly as I can although I meant no harm.

Once again, thank you very much and God shall always bless you.

Hallo,
What exactly do we define as false details?
I will like to start by saying that just because something is not common does not mean it's false. I've been following this thread from part 3 and I've seen alot of unique situations.
What if I told you that three weeks ago someone I know got AM two days after interview (student visa and BA funded before interview)?
What if I also tell you that a colleague got AM two months after interview (Family Reunion Visa; verification and visa stamped and returned) whereas another spent close to 6months?

you may consider it as false because I don't think we've seen such here.

Let's not be too quick to judge. And don't forget there's something called GRACE

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eldeee:

Ayo, kindly contact dailydolar, guess he will be of immense help to you. I really don't know much about chemistry, so am a bit handicapped. Alternatively you can check out the following programs to see if you can scratch anything from there, but you need to provide a top notch motivation letter possibly backed up with work experience.

Hope this helps.
u try wella but for your information siegen and bochum is restricted while TUM, Jena and Berlin require at least 2.5 and if u get IELTS/ TOEFL it increases your chance
Na for germany i come see say chemistry na serious course but God go help us out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
AyooJay:
Thanks for this response.I will go through the schools you mentioned. @dailydolar, will it be ok if i chat you up personally? so i can get other clarifications
I told you already to send me a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by basitd: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
Is there any advantage or disadvantage with regards to applying for tech jobs online before visa approval?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by LadyHeaven(f): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chriswazo:

Please visit Daad.de, u will discover a range of interesting programs related to your field.
U can't apply now but u can start your preparation with gathering your documents, transcripts etc and getting it certified, writing IELTS or TOEFL exam to increase your chances and then most important sourcing for your BA money or SL earlier.

Please what does this statement mean, is it that the application is for 2020 admission or 2019? I have sent a mail but hey to get a response

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vantades(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Champion100:

Does the embassy still need all these certificates after getting admission? (I thought they only need admission letter, block account and int'l passport for VISA)

TH DEGGENDORF COMP SCI
Yes for the interview they need these docs check the checklist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by LadyHeaven(f): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chriswazo:

Please what does this statement mean, is it that the application is for 2020 admission or 2019? I have sent a mail but yet to get a response

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ARISTOCRATDAMMY1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Boss, did you use waec only or you included your BSC/HND

quote author=Vantades post=75892502]Good afternoon house. Please I am going for visa interview. My waec is not complete I had D7 in physics but my neco i had C in all courses except English. For naija here I combined both of them so I want to ask if I can use only the WAEC at the embassy or I have to combine both and if I’m using NECO do I need primary scjool certificate too[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Pls who applied for MSc in Biochemistry and molecular biology at University of Bremen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by LadyHeaven(f): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Eldeee:

Hope this helps.

Hi Eldee, can you assist me to? I have gone through about 80 courses and not seen any directly related to my intended degree (Civil/Structural engineering) only mostly exotic water and environmental courses.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chriswazo:

Your option for admission semester should be 1.

By the way, which course is that?

No 1 here

Molecular Ecosystem Science
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Philfit(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anyone here going to (or is in) University of Duisburg-Essen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Champion100:

bros with this type of question your asking you better go and read the document checklist on the embassy website and get informed. Oga Paulinus is real oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
mikkypel:

No 1 here

are you sure you choose the right option before that one cos you are suppose to have 1 which means you are starting from first semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Please what does this statement mean, is it that the application is for 2020 admission or 2019? I have sent a mail but yet to get a response

It means the application can only be done for Winter.

You can still apply for 2019 winter there
The deadline for international students outside of Europe is May 1st (visa reasons) while for Germans and European residents, d can apply till July 15 (due to no visa requirement).
Mind you that ur documents should reach before the deadline, not just applying deadline.
Check if they require you to post documents.

BTW what's the name of this school and which program is that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
dailydolar:
are you sure you choose the right option before that one cos you are suppose to have 1 which means you are starting from first semester

Before I started application

This was the message that was displayed

Dear Applicant,

Here you can fill in your online application for degree programmes with limited admission for the 1st subject semester and enrollment of degree programmes with open admission

And when I clicked Start application, Clicked my course

The subject semester option started with 1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
mikkypel:

No 1 here

Please refer back that u entered the right answers, ur starting semester should be 1.
Secondly, the course I believe is NC, I don't know how you came about the "without admission restriction"?
There's also an application fee of 40 euros thereabout attached for that program, refer well.

Disclaimer; am not sure if is still the situation now, my enquires was last year October
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thanks i appreciate
DwayneGy:

Sent you a pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
mikkypel:

Before I started application

This was the message that was displayed

Dear Applicant,

Here you can fill in your online application for degree programmes with limited admission for the 1st subject semester and enrollment of degree programmes with open admission

And when I clicked Start application, Clicked my course

The subject semester option started with 1

That's it, go with the 1
Is the program without restriction?

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50