Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586007 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Use the two, they request for primary school cert. Check the checklist

Vantades:
Good afternoon house. Please I am going for visa interview. My waec is not complete I had D7 in physics but my neco i had C in all courses except English. For naija here I combined both of them so I want to ask if I can use only the WAEC at the embassy or I have to combine both and if I’m using NECO do I need primary scjool certificate too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Did you wrote their admission test

Vantades:

TH DEGGENDORF COMP SCI
Yes for the interview they need these docs check the checklist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Amabeke:
Hey Guys, new here and I need help.

I need someone who knows how these German university application works. Who has gone through the process and is probably in German as well.

I'm going for Civil engineering undergrad, please if you can help..
send me a pm!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yeside20: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yes oo

I just got it today.

Phew!!!!

It ended in praise....
Chriswazo:

U mean you are waiting for AM since December, even with BA?

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yeside20:
Yes oo
I just got it today.
Phew!!!!
It ended in praise....
Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
It is oooooo.
heybaby12:

I guess the waiting period is the craziest.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by babatea10(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Good evening house,
I have a question,I have all my documents ready for certification and I’m applying through uni-assist for winter intake,do I have to wait when the admission portal is opened before sending my documents to uni-assist for VPD? because some of the schools requires one to generate the application form to be submitted to uni-assist,I don’t know how to go about it,I really need someone to help me shed more light on this.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yeside20:
Yes oo

I just got it today.

Phew!!!!

It ended in praise....
Congratulations cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yeside20: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
This was exactly what happened to me.

Got the AM today, full gist later sha. Let me go and submit the Insurance and passport.

Thank you for offering to help
dolpaz:

At times, the embassy act unprofessional with student's visa application. I have seen several scenarios where the embassy forgot to send the application to the applicant's Alien office. It was after direct contact with the Auslanderbehorde that we got to know that Lagos was yet to forward the student's application.

Which city are you heading to..?

Perhaps, I could help out with the email and you take it up from there.

Please, don't fold your hands/arms to watch these guys delay you unnecessarily.

You shall testify at the end.

All the best !

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Congratulations go and succeed bro/sis (b4 feminist go kime grin)
Yeside20:
Yes oo

I just got it today.

Phew!!!!

It ended in praise....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
waledora:
Pls who applied for MSc in Biochemistry and molecular biology at University of Bremen?

I did.

waledora:
Did you receive any mail from them?
I haven't received any mail. Have you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yeside20:
Yes oo

I just got it today.

Phew!!!!

It ended in praise....

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ayokunlemmy: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
This is a great relieve.

Congratulations �
Yeside20:
Yes oo

I just got it today.

Phew!!!!

It ended in praise....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OdiEma(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Greetings all.
Please I want to ask if there is anyone planning to write GRE. The prices I was given is quite high. Who has a contact in Abuja or Kaduna I could talk to about the exams.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
cityella:

Hallo,
What exactly do we define as false details?
I will like to start by saying that just because something is not common does not mean it's false. I've been following this thread from part 3 and I've seen alot of unique situations.
What if I told you that three weeks ago someone I know got AM two days after interview (student visa and BA funded before interview)?
What if I also tell you that a colleague got AM two months after interview (Family Reunion Visa; verification and visa stamped and returned) whereas another spent close to 6months?

you may consider it as false because I don't think we've seen such here.

Let's not be too quick to judge. And don't forget there's something called GRACE

I love this because its 100% true. I'm a living example of something rare.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lemme drop my story
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yeside20:
Yes oo

I just got it today.

Phew!!!!

It ended in praise....

It sure did end in praise
Congratulations

Go Succeed in DE

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
I started following this thread far long ago, graduated from Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti studied Petroleum Engineering (5 years course) graduated with a 3.0 cgpa, then did my NYSC, now back to the main story. Started my search by may 2018 for winter semester, was searching for schools that don't use uni assist. It took a long time to see, I actually wanted to do another B.sc instead of masters, then proceed to masters thereafter all in DE. Now it seemed nothing worked out not until July 15th the deadline at night, I applied to Hamm-lippstadt university of applied sciences to study electronics engineering winter semester it was a friend at Bochum who gave me the idea, so in my room that night. I just neatly and clearly snapped all the following documents
1) B.Eng transcript
2) B.Eng certificate
3) Waec certificate
4) Letter of proficiency in English from my university
5) Waec scratch card (already scratched)
6) Motivation letter
7) All my letters of recommendation
cool All my extra certificates
9) International Passport (data page)
10) My C.V

This was exactly what my friend at Bochum told me to do and I did exactly as told. Take note I registered online first before sending these as an attachment to their mail. All converted to a single PDF file

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yaaaaaaaaaass!!!!
See how happy I am for you! Congratulations!!

Yeside20:
Yes oo

I just got it today.

Phew!!!!

It ended in praise....

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Brethren in exactly one weeks time I was sent my admission letter through mail. Now I tried applying for visa appointment but was told there was no winter appointment available again on their website. I used the email format, didn't know about the online format then, so I gave up and forgot about it, but that same friend told me to defer the admission. So I wrote to the school to defer but they said they don't defer but I can enrol via proxy before the deadline which was September 17th 2018. So I sent all my original documents to my friend via DHL and he did the proxy enrollment for me exactly on the day of the enrollment deadline because that was when he was chanced. Now they sent a mail that same day that my enrollment is not complete until I get a health insurance. So my friend sent me a link it was MAWISTA and I applied for a health insurance and they mailed me that my health insurance certificate would be ready in a weeks time but I mailed them back that my school needed it immediately and in like 30 to 35 mins time they emailed me my health insurance certificate and I sent to the school via email as an attachment and they confirmed it. Now take note my friend my original documents with certified documents also, the school kept the certified documents and returned all my originals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
Now take note I sent my friend my original documents with certified documents also, the school kept the certified documents and returned all my originals

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Soleye24(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Did you receive any mail from them?

Not yet, still waiting.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
He sent me back my original documents alongside my school documents as an enrolled student already with my semester fee receipt through DHL. Kept on checking their website was seeing the same thing and I swear to God didn't know that there was another method which is the online method and maybe I have been unlucky not to come across it in this thread cos I believe it was surely mentioned, not until November when I saw it on this thread and I checked by midnight and got December 12th using the online method so I took all my documents to the embassy that day as a Novice have read transcripts and all, Paulinus use me shine then when I got inside the V.O saw my admission letter and saw the enrollment deadline and said she won't interview me that the semester has gone too far already, I showed her my enrollment certificate, my semester fee receipt and all but she still refused and returned my N30,500 and I left disappointed. Take note I didn't REALLY know about BA then not until around August my friend told me to open a BA but that I wouldn't fund it cos I wouldn't use it, so I did. Now for the MAWISTA I used my friends address and phone number cos it must be German and then used my BA details eg IBAN as payment method and set it to start October

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Back to the story. I went back disappointed and frustrated then my friend said I should write the school and tell them what happened at the embassy which I did then in 3 days time they sent me a hard copy letter through DHL, stating that I should pay my summer semester fee by latest January 31 2019 and start by summer. I called the school after receiving the letter and they said I should reapply and take it to the embassy that the embassy would contact them. So I searched online for appointment but didn't see, then on the same thread someone said the email method is now working, so I tried it that night uploading the letter the school sent in the place of admission letter, the next morning I saw their mail and they booked me for 28th December 2018

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Lest I forget did my SL by November before my first interview.

Now I went for the second interview, answered all the questions and then the wait began.

Exactly at the end of my fifth week after interview I received my A.M

Exactly at the end of my sixth week after interview my visum got delivered to me

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
I submitted my A.M requirements 3 days after I got the A.M and then got my Visum 4 days after the submission

I live in Delta state but stayed with my uncle in Lagos throughout the period before going back

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Richmondoau(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
Lest I forget did my SL by November before my first interview.

Now I went for the second interview, answered all the questions and then the wait began.

Exactly at the end of my fifth week after interview I received my A.M

Exactly at the end of my sixth week after interview my visum got delivered to me
I love your story but try and add one or two deutschland pictures to convince some doubting Thomas.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
I arrived DE 3 days ago and by God's grace will be contributing to anything I know about

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Godisthegreatest:
I arrived DE 3 days ago and by God's grace will be contributing to anything I know about

Inspiring!!!!.... Success Bro!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Thanks all and God bless. God will surely grant everyone his or her requests. Amen

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Yeside20:
Yes oo
I just got it today.
Phew!!!!
It ended in praise....
congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
Richmondoau:
I love your story but try and add one or two deutschland pictures to convince some doubting Thomas.

Lol...... Bro whoever wants to doubt should doubt. It's a free world. I'm done proving. I have not even fully settled down yet. I have so many important things to do than that so if it's to contribute what I know then sure I will but if its to prove then sorry I have no time for that. Those here that have my personal contact have seen my pictures in my update

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.