Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (60090 Views)

The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. / What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nice one!
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by DAmericanDream(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
lucky999:
what about the pepe, onions and salt.
my friend will you keep quiet.
grin grin
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by 3millionia: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
dominique:
Nice one. How about the palm oil, did you produce it as well?

Lol very funny grin
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Philadelphia: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:
Items derived from backyard garden.

Coco yam
Pepper
Tomatoes
Saint leaf
Catfish from fish pond

Palm oil from tenders of my acres at Ikire

Feels so good to be self sufficient.

Op, did you also cultivate the fire you used in cooking this food?
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by chinedu234(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nice one. May God continue to bless your efforts.
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
NobodyKnows:
This is totally awesome .

Bad belle . Do you know if he has a fish pond in his garden? tongue
Lolz... OP, ngbo you have fish pond in your garden?
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Vado(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Good one bro. Do keep it up. Meal looks like something for the gods, mere mortals like us can't compete.

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by manikspears: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
So the catfish too is from his garden
I
Lie small small na.
cheesy grin bad belle just full this place,free the guy biko.abeg na.
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... OP, ngbo you have fish pond in your garden?
He actually said it in his post.
You didn’t read ni tongue

2 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
level10:
E nor sweet

Salt and seasoning nor dey

Long throat. Let him finish eating his food. His tongue will tell him if it is sweet or not.
You can remain browsing phone, hungry.

2 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
lovat:
I think you need to celebrate him instead of this
My brother you see why Nigeria is in trouble,instead of people asking him relevant questions like
1) how much can we make from 1 aches of cocoyam
2) how much can we make if we start farming pepper and making them into pepper paste.
3) what does it require to farm the cocoyam,pepper and palm oil in commercial size.....etc
But they wont,they will start asking irrelevant questions.....honestly sometimes i dont blame the politicians....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by linearity: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:

I don't buy palm oil. The guys tending my farm in ikire produces from the palm trees and give my share

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
dominique:
LMAO grin grin
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by baby124: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Which kain food be this o.

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
lucky999:
what about the pepe, onions and salt.
my friend will you keep quiet.
Chai! NLanders no dey carry last. grin
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Lol , then your backyard must be hectares of farmland
It will be
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by hahahahahaha(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
dominique:
I like you. YOu're the only mode that acts like a member of this forum.

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Johnboom: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
God bless you. if average youth can act this way, inflation will reduce drastically. Kudos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
mofedamijo:

My brother you see why Nigeria is in trouble,instead of people asking him relevant questions like
2) how much can we make if we start farming pepper and making them into pepper paste.
3) what does it require to farm the cocoyam,pepper and palm oil in commercial size.....etc
But they wont,they will start asking irrelevant questions.....honestly sometimes i dont blame the politicians....

Or even questions like how can we farm thus on a small piece of land for our family consumption in order to be sure we are eating organic healthy foods.
They didn't even see where he said he has a pond, but busy asking him about the fish. This generation might not be able to give us the Nigeria of our dreams.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
dominique:

This got me cracking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lie small small na.
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
sexybaby22:

Or even questions like how can we farm thus on a small piece of land for our family consumption in order to be sure we are eating organic healthy foods.
They didn't even see where he said he has a pond, but busy asking him about the fish. This generation might not be able to give us the Nigeria of our dreams.
You’re absolutely correct.......its quite unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by lavenderjade(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:
Items derived from backyard garden.

Coco yam
Pepper
Tomatoes
Saint leaf
Catfish from fish pond

Palm oil from tenders of my acres at Ikire

Feels so good to be self sufficient.

After e don done e come be like shit
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by condomuser: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Did you cultivate the plate ?
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by alezzy13: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:

Lie small small na.

So what's d big deal having a catfish pond in a garden?

Geez! angry

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Water nko.. Abi gas or stove. Or na firewood u dey use.. Matches nko. Lol

Jus a joke..

Feed yourself and the nation bro. Jah bless
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by SIRTee15: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
mofedamijo:

Honestly I'm beginning to feel nairaland is filled with bitter n frustrated people with extremely low IQ. ....
Just look at the cynical remarks on this thread...
Unlike Nigerians in quora....
Very intelligent folks with smart n relevant contribution to challenging topics.....
If not for Nigerians I meet on quora....
I'll have written off nigeria as a hopeless case...

7 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:

It will be
ok
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by netflicks(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
LMao cheesy. ..the comments alone no be here but op even if na N10 he spend on that meal na money na that one pass kobo bros

cheesy
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners / See The Animals My Brother Caught Today / White Chalk Addicts-Please your comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.