Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (60078 Views)

The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. / What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
dominique:
Nice one. How about the palm oil, did you produce it as well?
exactly what came to my mind , tho me I added magic nko? did he also got it from the garden ? maybe the op don't know the meaning of not spending a dime lol
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by johnstar(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
uuzba:
Well done OP.
This is what our grandparents and great grand parents were doing before some people came to
tell us that the only way to survive is to depend on crude oil dollars that will be used to fund an economy and you will receive salary from non existing jobs after spending 20years and N10,000,000 from nursery one to university degree in school. Finish come out and run about looking for job the commit suicide because you didn't get job..

OP well done once again.
God bless

So then go back to the village na...

If u dey complain go bck to d 60s

Ppl dey move forward u dey think backward

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by amaniro: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:
Items derived from backyard garden.

Coco yam
Pepper
Tomatoes
Saint leaf it's scent leaf
Catfish from fish pond

Palm oil from tenders of my acres at Ikire

Feels so good to be self sufficient.

@bolded.cheesy saint leaf kor holy spinach ni grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
psucc:
Kudos! you cultivate seasonings and salt from your garden.

you have said my mind
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by lordswill03: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Never realised that they make cocoyam with tomatoes until now!
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
@ OP

WELL DONE!!!

I also hope to emulate you cuz I am trying hard to go organic in what I eat/use.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Issa Gardner man shocked shocked ; Don't mind me bro nice and impressive
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
manikspears:

cheesy grin bad belle just full this place,free the guy biko.abeg na.
Lolz

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by uridiwan(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please dont kill some body with this your question...............my girl friend is fainting now.
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:

Coco yam
Pepper
Tomatoes
Saint leaf
Catfish from fish pond

where are you base.. i need some cocoyam i will pay for them thanks.. used to be my favourite

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:

Coco yam
Pepper
Tomatoes
Saint leaf
Catfish from fish pond

hello
where are you base.. i need some cocoyam i will pay for them thanks.. used to be my favourite
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Klington: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
psucc:
Kudos! you cultivate seasonings and salt from your garden.

Savage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
alezzy13:

So what's d big deal having a catfish pond in a garden?

Geez! angry
Because you have it abi?

That's why it's not a big deal abi?
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Chukazu: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:

Coco yam
Pepper
Tomatoes
Saint leaf
Catfish from fish pond

Good one but you should have been more creative with the cocoa yam Thou... like baking or turning it into a flour
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by amaniro: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Because you have it abi?
That's why it's not a big deal abi?

I think I know the girl on your profilelipsrsealed
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Michael781: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:
grin I just even wondered if he stole the chicken. Abi no be money dem dey take use feed fowl.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

good evening sir,my sim I used to receive alert got missing,and I have a new sim now sir,pls how to I go about it?
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
SIRTee15:
Honestly I'm beginning to feel nairaland is filled with bitter n frustrated people with extremely low IQ. ....
Just look at the cynical remarks on this thread...
Unlike Nigerians in quora....
Very intelligent folks with smart n relevant contribution to challenging topics.....
If not for Nigerians I meet on quora....
I'll off written off nigeria as a hopeless case...
Oga you dont have to take this too far. It's the heading that got people talking.
How can someone exaggerate that he didnt spend a dime but all was from his garden?
This isnt a challenging topic btw.
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by icogb: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
lordswill03:
Never realised that they make cocoyam with tomatoes until now!
Lol. I dey tell you. Pple can eat shaa.
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

I think I know the girl on your profilelipsrsealed
Okay
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Michael781:

good evening sir,my sim I used to receive alert got missing,and I have a new sim now sir,pls how to I go about it?

good evening. You can use your ATM card to update your new line through any of the bank's atm and then afterwards visit the branch to enrol that sim on the alert platform.
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by amaniro: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Okay

okay means you're not the girl on your profile or whatundecided

FYI whoever she is. She's pretty.
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:

Coco yam
Pepper
Tomatoes
Saint leaf
Catfish from fish pond

That’s disaster right there. The food was just all over the place. Don’t give that to a stranger. It’s so unappealing.
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
lucky999:
what about the pepe, onions and salt. my friend will you keep quiet.
hehehehe lol na fight?
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
does idiots asking irrelevant questions re being bittered that someone can actually make a meal without spending much during buhari regime.

I am sure they would have rain insult on him if he said he made the meal with 200 naira without listing what he got from is farm.

they re allergic to positive news they just want everybody to sober like them because they feel buhari was supposed to put food on their table without much stress

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

okay means you're not the girl on your profile or whatundecided

FYI whoever she is. She's pretty.
Lolz... You know her?
Then tell me who she is na.
Since according to you, she is not me abi?
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by amaniro: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... You know her?
Then tell me who she is na.
Since according to you, she is not me abi?

I have really forgotten where I knew her from. Can a pretty girl like that be on NL??
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

I have really forgotten where I knew her from. Can a pretty girl like that be on NL??
Lolz... Stop jonsing, my nigga
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by centurionpapa(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:
OP u tried. This is my goal, to produce 90% of my daily meal from my backyard.

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Can I get emperor of all maladies by one Indian author
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:
Coco yam Pepper Tomatoes Scent leaf Catfish from fish pond
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by amaniro: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Stop jonsing, my nigga

my cheek don dey laugh grin

Tell me say e no dey totori youcheesy
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:

my cheek don dey laugh grin

Tell me say e no dey totori youcheesy
Na today dem dey tell me say i fine?
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Though the food doesn't look appealing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Animals My Brother Caught Today / White Chalk Addicts-Please your comments / Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.