Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (35133 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... / My Heart Is About To Explode: Just Ended A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by genenian(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2018
MrSly:

I just came to read but this attracted me.
You are just a typical Nigerian lady so insecure to admit fault. So fake and confused that she cant even say exactly what she needs. Magnifying infinitesimal issues to their own detriment. forming as if the world revolves around them, yet can't even stay happy without a man. Honestly most 9ja ladies are scraps in attitude and reasoning.

lol just tell her you want to abuse her
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by seyoops4u: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Can you just imagine ?
Try harder, you cant be like the guy...

Leave their friendship alone bikonu

1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by maxiuc(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.
haba you were to fast ending the relationship just try and get in contact with him , but Abuja girls una drama too much Sha
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by lexy2014: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...
so because u de find pvssy, u de run down ur fellow guy 4 ordinary small matter?
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Maximus85(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.

If I investigate this issue, many hidden issues will be unraveled.
I'm very sure he's a very jovial person. He was sarcastic when he talked about your academics, you know this but because of a hidden frustration unknown to the innocent guy, you got angry.
When I post my pictures on my whatsapp status, my woman will reply to it with "Ugly Boy" I go just laugh cos I know what she meant.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by tbliss22(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

He made mockery of your academic status, and so what Was it not to make you stronger??

U expect him to pat you in the back while your CGPA can't even flash an mtn line grin grin grin

If you fail to swallow your pride by calling him then another sweet looking lady will walk into his life as a friend and gradually he will forget that u exist.....

Finally, appreciate the fact that he told you the truth straight to your face...
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by 3Dee(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Do you mind giving me his number, I have someone for him.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Mirror97: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Mirror97: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2018
Hadeehart101:
Friendships end, no biggie.
Move on, it's not like there is none like him.

There might be no one like him you really can't say. You're not giving her the normal advice.

she should apologise for over reacting, Friends say mean things to each other and that should not be the end.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018
Who still make friend with females in these 21st century
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by xtervaganza(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

wait till you for of heart attack then
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Louteelaw84: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

If you are too proud to apologize, at least leave all channels opened for him to try and apologize...this could be a way for you to knw if you hv a best friend or not, cos personally he shouldn't have made fun of ur academic performance that's very sensitive and discouraging but hey aren't we all human? So loosen up the security
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Heemcelph: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Please fellows, can we wrap it all up now and call it 'The End'. Getting fed up already. Gracias muchachos..
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Louteelaw84: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2018
tbliss22:

He made mockery of your academic status, and so what Was it not to make you stronger??

U expect him to pat you in the back while your CGPA can't even flash an mtn line grin grin grin

If you fail to swallow your pride by calling him then another sweet looking lady will walk into his life as a friend and gradually he will forget that u exist.....

Finally, appreciate the fact that he told you the truth straight to your face...

Kuku trace her and kill her na, abi u no dey hear ppl wey dey commit suicide on top results abeg don't add plugins to her toolbar
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Controller360: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Best friends do not break up. You guys would make up soon jare.
So if your best friend sleeps with your man, Una no go breakup?
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by prinxel(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Do u still want your man? Then go get him back, leave pride alone and remain humble... It doesn't really take away anything from you. Yes at times we feel bad when our close friends make jokes of us but one thing I want you to know is this" He actually want you to do more than you have done.. He expects something better for/ from u because you are a special kind of person to him. " always learn to take every insult, disappointment and shame for an opportunity to become a better person. Some might say, its very wrong for him to laught at u because of ur qualification, my dear... Do not listen to them.. Your friend did the right thing. Think about it urself
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by kasimseun(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2018
Better get your best friend back and improve on your academic performance
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Sucexpbojc(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2018
winkNO MIND ALL THIS CHEWING GUM BOYS HERE,JUST GO AND RECONCILE WITH UR BOO. wink
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:

na so

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Divay22(f): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Yours is even learning grin grin grin compare to mine.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by dadebayo1(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Hmmmm so sweet... But you did not need to bring up the isssues here dear.. I am sorry too... Dont worry i forgive you grin chats will resume with immediate effect... Thanks everyone grin
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by gentlegenius(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Both of you were wrong... But as a woman, your inability to apologize to him shows only one thing - PRIDE.
You even told us openly that you are a proud person.
If he was planning to apologize to you on whatsapp, how will he achieve that when you blocked his number? You were using extreme measures to deal with him.
As for those guys who are encouraging you and saying they are available, I don't know what they want to do with a proud lady.
If it was me that you blocked because I made fun of you, even if you unblock my number, I won't have time for you anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by pedrilo: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Unluckrees:
If ur best friend doesn't mock you, who will?
ask me oh. ladies r just too emotional. small tin dey switch dem off
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Best friends do not break up. You guys would make up soon jare.

You look cute on your profile pic.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by tbliss22(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Louteelaw84:

Kuku trace her and kill her na, abi u no dey hear ppl wey dey commit suicide on top results abeg don't add plugins to her toolbar

The truth is bitter my dear, I love people who say it raw as in "as e dey hot" not some kind of jittery morons who get scared to spit the truth to your face and still comes to sympathize when u fall into what could have been avoided.

So which side of the coin are you??
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by milemimi93(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

So what should we do for you?
Will you leave the young man alone to focus on his future.

You women are needy.. Spit!

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
go and face your book and read well.
when i was in school the only male friends i had was those that could help me academically nostring attached too
gusse wht we all graduated with good grades.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by DrayZee: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
encryptjay:

LoL, who mocks someone for having a 2.1" result? Unless the other thread she created was a lie grin
Someone with a 5.0 maybe undecided
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by TrollTrap: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
You sound like one of them friends you have to add “just joking” at the end of every banter else they start moving mad.
Lighten up
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Ategberoson(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
he's making jest of u because of your academic performance. instead of you to ask intelligent fella here how to improve in the future academic life, you're bothered with a friend that you can't predict the future
with

you're not someone serious to me, he might be right anyway
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by DUK3THEUS1: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Go and get urs U lazy opportunist7]Jamariwolff, I'm hansome cool headed, funny guy and a worthy companion u might be missing wink
dnt blame him, he is still immature datz why he makes mockery of ur Academics grumbles.
U dnt need such Guy.
Send me a pm I gat sometime 4 U darling tongue
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by SoapQueen(f): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
AgricSalt:

You look cute on your profile pic.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / The Girl With 4 Boyfriends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.