Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (35149 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... / My Heart Is About To Explode: Just Ended A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by JULI3BAE: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
GIMME HIS NUMBER LEMME CALL HIM AND TALK TO HIM,SHEYBI U SAID HE IS HANDSOME BTW IS HE RICH grin
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by capableTy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...

There is a reason for every action
A true friend is that person that will tell you the truth to your face either you like it or not, she should ask the reason why he did such.

Bring down those shoulders, learn and adapt to the truth if it be.

Not all is jest.
There are truth in playful act
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
So someone cannot seek attention in the real world in peace, they have to bring it to nairaland? If it was a simple friendship then why go into depression? I burn bridges with female friends all the time -- I've found it reduces the amount of stress present in my life.

All these men hiding under f monikers. It's only when they have a health challenge, get scammed, find a snake or get robbed they finally reveal themselves in all their male glory. I didn't say anything o so don't attack me.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Bernice4ozodo(f): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...
lol
true frnds will always make jest of u,,,any frnd dat will cum to ur house n meet u eating without taking ur meat z nt a true frnd
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Mutini(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
He might not have gotten the words right but only a true friend will tell you that which you wouldn't want to hear.

Go out there and get him back. If you can't, I really don't think you guys were ever truly friends....
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Prophet777: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:

Bro, you are a thief, believe me...
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by pedi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
lanrezy:
1.maybe he cracked a joke that your CGPA can't flash mtn to mtn
2. or probably said your CGPA looks like R.Madrid's odds
You self come day make Mater worst, I imagine if you are that friend of hers, you did be worse than the guy, which one come be odds, so her CGP Na, 1.08 bedat
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by tunize(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
The actions she has taken already is enough for the guy to know there is trouble in paradise. If he has any sense, he will meet her privately and apologise.
Some ppl head go journey oooh bros....some persons fit dey self offend u dem nor go know.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Jethrolite(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
tunize:

Some ppl head go journey oooh bros....some persons fit dey self offend u dem nor go know.
True
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
0ldirtybastard:
grin
bastard.
ur papa grin
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
sparko1:

Wow! You just broke the Bro code!

Seriously, you really think this will work?, if you are that handsome and cool headed why are you still single?

If you have a friend that you are afraid to make jess of, then why are you friends in the first place!
thrasH....UP there...

Who said I'm single
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Saff(f): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
MrCork:

..arrrrrhhaaa.......Great idea....why don'the u sleep with me so we can get him jelos so that he will hav to like u again. ..... do u were thong? cheesy
angry angry angry
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.
Just sumon the courage and call him, tell him you reacted the way you did because you expect him to give you courage not mockery then tell him you are sorry, that's all he will acknowledge then the next day call him and ask him how he's doing then fix ask him when he is visiting you.
Once the date is fixed be with him and even cuddle him anyother thing can follow up.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by frozen70(f): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.

Just sumon the courage and call him, tell him you reacted the way you did because you expect him to give you courage not mockery then tell him you are sorry, that's all he will acknowledge then the next day call him and ask him how he's doing then ask him when he is visiting you.
Once the date is fixed be with him and even cuddle him anyother thing can follow up.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by divine2288: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bamz:
Jamariwolff,

Two wrongs don't make a right. Conflicts make relationships stronger. Make that call, pour out your heart and don't mince words.
..wow... best thing i v heard hia since dis week... nyc one
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

So happy he walked away from a psycho like you. God just saved him from a trainwreck, of which you are.

And if you think i'm harsh, check her comment on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/4569571/when-sickle-cell-meets-love

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Hadeehart101(f): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mirror97:

There might be no one like him you really can't say. You're not giving her the normal advice.

she should apologise for over reacting, Friends say mean things to each other and that should not be the end.

Are you still talking about the op here?
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Royzevic(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
its obvious your description of d subject guy in your story doesnt yet sink with you ,the Niqga is prolly playing. reverse psychology with you ..dats one of d flaws of pple with rich sense of humour dey might take it to d extreme but dont mean it detrimentally I know cause I'm cut from dat same cloth.. so im kinda speaking d guys mind you right now
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank you.

Will like to know you
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by geraldo077: 2:50am On Jun 20, 2018
SoapQueen:
Best friends do not break up. You guys would make up soon jare.

That's the hallmark of friendship, call him up and talk with him.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Louteelaw84: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2018
tbliss22:

The truth is bitter my dear, I love people who say it raw as in "as e dey hot" not some kind of jittery morons who get scared to spit the truth to your face and still comes to sympathize when u fall into what could have been avoided.

So which side of the coin are you??
If you've ever experience failure in your life you'd knw that you dnt need someone to keep reminding you abt it cos you already knw what you did wrong...come on, no one needs to go thru that depression. Let's not pick a side pls
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by tbliss22(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Louteelaw84:

If you've ever experience failure in your life you'd knw that you dnt need someone to keep reminding you abt it cos you already knw what you did wrong...come on, no one needs to go thru that depression. Let's not pick a side pls

Oh dear.... U still don't get it. Who doesn't experience failure at one junction of his/her life?

I only said I love the set of people who will tell it to me black and white instead of turning around on a point.

My dear choose ur friends wisely but stay glued to those who say the truth at the right time.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Louteelaw84: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
tbliss22:

Oh dear.... U still don't get it. Who doesn't experience failure at one junction of his/her life?

I only said I love the set of people who will tell it to me black and white instead of turning around on a point.

My dear choose ur friends wisely but stay glued to those who say the truth at the right time.

Ok sir
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

You have nothing to prove to us, go ahead and buzz but don't tell us, you don't need our permission dear. Though laughing over academic performance isn't cool though.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Proud fellow!
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by davidif: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Sensitive much??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.