Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,649 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Marriage Proposal - Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Marriage Proposal - Pls Help (722 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Marriage Proposal - Pls Help by Opelope(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2010
hey guys, if u were to propose to ur lady in Abuja, where would u take her? any ideal spots or tourist areas??

Me friend just landed from U.S. n wanna take his lady out for a proposal.

I suggest just some normal outing with all the friends in the shadows n once she pops her yes to the question, all the friends jump out with a celebration.

Wat y'all suggest?

LADIES PLS HELP HERE - U know we can be romantic dods most of the time.

Cheers y'all
Re: The Marriage Proposal - Pls Help by ITgurlie(f): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2010
It all depends on what she likes, he has to know what she likes and kind of places she loves to go to.

Some ladies love candle light dinner, some don't like too much public attraction, but I know one thing most ladies are romantic. So he could take her to somewhere romantic and pop the question. Cheers grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Iv / Is It Wrong To Take Your Lovers Friend Out On A Casual Date. / Help He Has Mouth Odour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.