Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! (15275 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Delightful8(f): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2018
DMegalodonus:

I no understand u o, bros. D answer dey ur question.
I mean is there a particular data plan that gives 48gb for 3k?
Because i bought an ntel sim and i subscribed for their 2gb for 1k. I was not given any bonus.

1 Like

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by saint2ace(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Delightful8:

Because i bought an ntel sim and i subscribed for their 2gb for 1k. I was not given any bonus.

It has to be a wawu SIM, the regular sim doesn't I've you that bonus...
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Megalodonus: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
saint2ace:

It has to be a wawu SIM, the regular sim doesn't I've you that bonus...

All the info he needed was in my initial post. WAWU was there. Price was there. Data allocation was there. The only thing I didn't mention was validity.

1 Like

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by ratioxyz: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Megalodonus:

Go to their website or Google Ntel office locations close to you. I'm in Abuja, their are about 10 offices here. I bought mine in Gwarinpa.
Bought mine same place
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by twicenoni(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
The line has been activated you just have to activated it by buying #500 data and it will start working
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by proffnico(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please where can some get the sim in Ikorodu..
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by madgoat(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Megalodonus:

OP call their customer care line on 0700 ntel live (press the corresponding number to the letters) and tell them your line is activation barred. I had the same problem, I bought a WAWU Sim and a conventional SIM on Monday 11th June. Normal SIM started working immediately but WAWU wasn't activated. Called C-care last Saturday, line got activated within 24 hours. Still waiting for dem to give me d free 10GB sha, but I don't care. 3k gives you 48GB which other network you go see dat one?

Abeg where can i get their wawu sim and how much is it?
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
LetMyPeopleGo:
As most Ntel users will know, they went off the grid two weeks ago and were not able to provision new customers due to a reported "Upgrade". Already existing customers were browsing free of charge for a week!!!

1. I got their WAWU SIM shortly after they announced their systems were working properly last week. I got registered immediately at their office and was promised my SIM will be activated in 24 hours.

2. It sounded weird that 24 hours will be used to activate a SIM. This should take seconds with Glo, MTN et al. I had to confirm with the customer care agent about the timeframe being too long. She rudely responded that "What if I tell you 2 hours and it doesn't work".

3. 24 hours later my SIM had not been activated. I went to their office to register complains. They told me to relax.

4. 48 hours later I went to their office. They said their staffs at the back-end who are involved in the activation have not done it. She suggested I get another SIM. I was shocked. She wanted me to relinquish the N1,000 I used to register the initial SIM and get another?? And there was no guarantee it will work.

5. This is a week and I have been communicating with their twitter handler and I have been given assurances that it will be rectified all to no avail. The responses are beginning to feel like it's a bot. Generic!!

6. It is one of two things. It's either the company has incompetent management and staff or they have bitten more than what they can chew. Trying to behave like Glo - getting in more customers than they can handle.

7. I went on twitter to confirm If I was the only one experiencing such issue. I found out that those who registered their SIMS around same period I did last week have similar issues with activation.

If NTEL is not ready for business, they should close down and stop scamming people of their hard earned money. cry cry angry

I'm just planning on getting ntel for my Camon X Pro

1 Like

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by LetMyPeopleGo: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2018
I also got the phone..

Abiodunspectre:

I'm just planning on getting ntel for my Camon X Pro
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by ahmodu4real(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Delightful8:

Dnt buy from there app me too did that same mistake just go to myntel on ur browser and subscribe there u will be given 12gig for 1k

1 Like

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Delightful8(f): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
ahmodu4real:

Dnt buy from there app me too did that same mistake just go to myntel on ur browser and subscribe there u will be given 12gig for 1k
Thanks. But i dont think my SIM is a wawu sim.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by twicenoni(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
I have ntel mifi for sale for those that their phone is not 4glte enable
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Pchain: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2018
How do I recharge my ntel now?
@twicenoni how much?
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by twicenoni(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Pchain:
How do I recharge my ntel now?

@twicenoni how much?

Thru your atm card or
https://www.quickteller.com/ntel
Or www.mc.ntel.com.ng
Then u will login in with your net number and proceed
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Michealeni: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
twicenoni:
I have ntel mifi for sale for those that their phone is not 4glte enable

Is it unlocked
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by twicenoni(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Michealeni:

Is it unlocked

Nope u van do that just 3k to do that
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by LilNetty(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
jesse8048:

I had same problem, it was showing emergency calls only for two days. They said it would come up but it never did. I thought it's likely from the new phone I bought (xaiomi Redmi 5plus). A friend asked me to bring the phone, he dialed a code while the phone was in flight mode and quickly selected LTE only and in 10 seconds NTEL was up and blazing. I don't know the bonus they gave me but I've used 6gb so far.
Pls can u help me out with the code m.i bought the SIM on Saturday and since then it have been showing emergency on my Redmi Note 5 plus..Awaiting your response
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by jesse8048(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
LilNetty:
Pls can u help me out with the code m.i bought the SIM on Saturday and since then it have been showing emergency on my Redmi Note 5 plus..Awaiting your response

*#*#4636#*#*
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by LilNetty(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
jesse8048:

*#*#4636#*#*
thanks,I really do appreciate..so it's now working perfectly on your Redmi note 5 plus?
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by slimkay83(m): 2:13am On Jun 23, 2018
I'm also enjoying ntel for now
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by jesse8048(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2018
LilNetty:
thanks,I really do appreciate..so it's now working perfectly on your Redmi note 5 plus?

Yes, perfectly well.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by jesse8048(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2018
ahmodu4real:

Was it wawu 2gb for 1k you subscribed?
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Ntel is okay. Finally on the network.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Michealeni: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by saint2ace(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Network reception in Yaba has been very poor within the past 3days, any Ntel staff reading please you guys should check Ur base stations embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by pumpingr(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
greenhulk:

What is d the code?
Ntel is a 4g only network. U need ur phone to be in 4g only to get their signal. If u are on auto then it won't work.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Seamareggae(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
LetMyPeopleGo:
If I hadn't explored all options, I won't open a thread dear.

I've used my credit to call customer care all to no avail. Today I called for a cumulative 15minutes with my MTN SIM and nobody responded.

Before you throw the first stone, ask questions..

Is the sim working now because I want to get the sim soon
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Op ntel is our last hope, i get 48gb for 3k monthly, I can't imagine this is happening in Nigeria. But to register the sum took almost 2 weeks for me oh, na so so come today come tomorrow. As soon as I got it registered, omg! The speed is blazing hot!!! I can download 100mb file in 15 secs when it's at its peek speed.

1 Like

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Carmal90(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
grossintel:
Op ntel is our last hope, i get 48gb for 3k monthly, I can't imagine this is happening in Nigeria. But to register the sum took almost 2 weeks for me oh, na so so come today come tomorrow. As soon as I got it registered, omg! The speed is blazing hot!!! I can download 100mb file in 15 secs when it's at its peek speed.

Pls sir, I do I go about this??
My first time of hearing this..
Help pls
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Carmal90:

Pls sir, I do I go about this??
My first time of hearing this..
Help pls
The service is only available in PH Lagos and Abuja for now. It only works on 4g LTE enabled phones so take note. If it's available in your city and you own a 4G LTE phone then go to their office around your area with 1k and a valid ID card.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Carmal90(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
grossintel:
The service is only available in PH Lagos and Abuja for now. It only works on 4g LTE enabled phones so take note. If it's available in your city and you own a 4G LTE phone then go to their office around your area with 1k and a valid ID card.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 – Is It Really Worth The Upgrade? / Samsung Releases Jelly Bean 4.1.2 For Android Update! / Mi Smart Bands (4,5,6,7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.