Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! (15299 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by amlos007(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
twicenoni:

Download 4G switcher and put it on LTE only trust me the network with stable. Don't use code to switch it to LTE

Thanks but still not working
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by saint2ace(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Has anyone noticed that Ntel is connected but not browsing or am I alone on this one
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by twicenoni(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
saint2ace:
Has anyone noticed that Ntel is connected but not browsing or am I alone on this one

Yes it's true even u can't even activate bundles
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by hardniola(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
this pipo should be fine by NCC.....big time how can u not have functioning website..... even the network is trash connect not browsing for like three days now..... and no compensation on this
total rubbish
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by LilNetty(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
saint2ace:
yea...create a new APN..it worked out for me
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by ifecx4real: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
LilNetty:
yea...create a new APN..it worked out for me

Pls how do you create a new apn, and what's their apn settings
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by LilNetty(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2018
ifecx4real:

Pls how do you create a new apn, and what's their apn settings
create a new APN and input VOX ..
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by mjay2018: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2018
lofty900:
It's a lie. Ntel is the best thing to happen to data users. Thank God I discovered the network since January this year and it's been from glory to glory. Airtel have not seen my 1 kobo ever since and they'll never see it.
I agree with you. There could be hicups now and then, but since i discovered Ntel WAWU, I have concentrated my data uses on it. Though they need to work on their expansion, but not to totally write them off.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Darkseid(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Ntel zapping no be here oo, MTN still dey learn work. I subscribed yesterday but have only used about 400mb but these people have removed over 1gb for my data. I just dey vex now angry angry
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by aril: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2018
Darkseid:
Ntel zapping no be here oo, MTN still dey learn work. I subscribed yesterday but have only used about 400mb but these people have removed over 1gb for my data. I just dey vex now angry angry

Ha.... so you can even browse with your sim. NTEL isn't working in my area and these areas..

Adeniji Adele... No network
Campus No network
City Hall, Lagos No Network
Okepopo by Odunfa No Network
Glover Street No Network

All na lagos island o...

I don suffer in the hands of Ntel... I am into online business, i don put money inside my acct to active. After activating 1k for 12g last week, i check my acct to see 3g left same day. Until this moment no network, no signal no nothing..

Any alternative network to use that is encouraging and cheap.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Ebao2(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Wia can I buy ntel sim in PH
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Darkseid(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2018
aril:

Ha.... so you can even browse with your sim. NTEL isn't working in my area and these areas..

Campus No network
Glover Street No Network

All na lagos island o...

I don suffer in the hands of Ntel... I am into online business, i don put money inside my acct to active. After activating 1k for 12g last week, i check my acct to see 3g left same day. Until this moment no network, no signal no nothing..

Those people are really confused. I just checked my data balance and it has increased by 500MB. I'd be going back to my 9mobile once I exhaut this one, at least I can manage my 10gb for 2k with peace of mind.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Darkseid:

Those people are really confused. I just checked my data balance and it has increased by 500MB. I'd be going back to my 9mobile once I exhaut this one, at least I can manage my 10gb for 2k with peace of mind.

Please how do you sub 10g for 2k on 9mobile
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Darkseid(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Please how do you sub 10g for 2k on 9mobile
Its a data plan that gives 1gb for #200 for 3 days. It doesnt work on all SIM cards though.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by twicenoni(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Darkseid:

Its a data plan that gives 1gb for #200 for 3 days. It doesnt work on all SIM cards though.

Drop the code pls
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Darkseid(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
twicenoni:

Drop the code pls
*929*10# I would suggest that you try the code first before recharging your line to confirm if your line is eligible.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Lekerhymes(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2018
aril:

Campus No network
Glover Street No Network

All na lagos island o...

New 9Mobile data gifting now available

UPDATED PRICE

�12GB = N2500
�24GB= ₦3500

Validity - 1 month

� It does Not Auto Renew.

�Works On Both New & Existing Sims.

�No issue of Sponsor
I
*Terms and Conditions*��

```Please always wait for my notification that I have done your work before complaining```

Call LEKEDATA on:07034643236

1 Like

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by dmola(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
for those that are using ntel ave they started selling their sim again,because for like 2weeks nw they kip saying their terminal is down .....plz help

better still is there any one that want to sell his her ntel sim ?
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by twicenoni(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
dmola:
for those that are using ntel ave they started selling their sim again,because for like 2weeks nw they kip saying their terminal is down .....plz help

better still is there any one that want to sell his her ntel sim ?

It's not yet working oo no network. U can only sub for other package but no way to sub on wawu package
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by dmola(m): 3:00am On Sep 20, 2018
plz is there any one who has an ntel spare sim to sell ..plz its very urgent
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by twicenoni(m): 12:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Yes
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by proffnico(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Help a brother biko. I just acquired ntel sim and i've received an SMS and email that the sim has been activated. The problem now is that it is not bringing any signal even when switching to 4g only on mi xiaomi mi max 2.. Abeg ohh
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by CLASSMAN: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2018
for Ur ntel top up and activation contact 08022115505
also wawu activation
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by proffnico(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
proffnico:
Help a brother biko. I just acquired ntel sim and i've received an SMS and email that the sim has been activated. The problem now is that it is not bringing any signal even when switching to 4g only on mi xiaomi mi max 2.. Abeg ohh
anyone care to help on this.. Please
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by ncpat(m): 4:39am On Oct 08, 2018
CLASSMAN:
for Ur ntel top up and activation contact 08022115505
also wawu activation
Scammer
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by aril: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
proffnico:
anyone care to help on this.. Please

where is your location?
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by proffnico(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
aril:

where is your location?
Ikorodu
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Darkseid:

10gb for 2k? Which network and how?
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Darkseid(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
fowlyansh181:
10gb for 2k? Which network and how?
9mobile #200 for 1gb and 3 days, that's 10gb for 2k in 30 days. It doesn't work on all SIMs though.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Darkseid:
9mobile #200 for 1gb and 3 days, that's 10gb for 2k in 30 days. It doesn't work on all SIMs though.
can it be accumulated?
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Darkseid(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
fowlyansh181:
can it be accumulated?
I don't really know; I haven't tried accumulating it before.
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by fowlyansh181(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Darkseid:
I don't really know; I haven't tried accumulating it before.
thanks a lot man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon / Samsung Releases Jelly Bean 4.1.2 For Android Update! / 20+ Cheapest Android Phones in Nigeria Under 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k and 70k Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.