Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,821 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! (15338 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Darkseid(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
fowlyansh181:
thanks a lot man
you're welcome smiley
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Bellalight: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
I need help please! I just bought an ntel sim but it's not showing any network bar at all. What do I do please?
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by twicenoni(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2018
You guys are still buying their sim when we are complaining that we can't activate on wawu. Nawa ooo
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Bellalight:
I need help please! I just bought an ntel sim but it's not showing any network bar at all. What do I do please?

Are u using a phone or modem? U need to put ur phone to 4g only then edit apn, apn should be Ntel, password Ntel, then restart phone.

1 Like

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by CLASSMAN: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
to activate Ur wawu and other plans on ntel call or WhatsApp 08022115505
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Ernesthugo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
ncpat:

Scammer
are you sure
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Chizeks0104(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2018
Good day, pls how do I activate wawu plan??
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Mrluv(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

I’m not familiar

I’ve never been to apapa mall.
I’ve got cousins there.
Should be easy to locate but if you can’t locate apapa mall.

You’re best bet is Slot surulere.

N50 to Suru Alaba
Another N50 to Doyin (Orile)

Then you either take Keke to Slot or you just
Take bike N200 from Doyin to Slot.
are they stil selling NTEL sim there. i went to slot in apapa they are no more selling
Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mrluv:
are they stil selling NTEL sim there. i went to slot in apapa they are no more selling

Not sure but give it try.
I’ve since switched to “SMILE”

Recharging and subscribing for NTEL is way too stressful and lot of complains.
You can check their twitter page and see for yourself .

Re: NTEL And Their Incompetencies - SCAM!!!!!!!! by Mrluv(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Not sure but give it try.
I’ve since switched to “SMILE”

Recharging and subscribing for NTEL is way too stressful and lot of complains.
You can check their twitter page and see for yourself .
thank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Airtel 24/7 Data Plans For Heavy Downloaders / Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images / Request You Smartmovie Key Here! For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.