Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (109979 Views)

Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by deebrain(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:
Too much of everything is bad, except Jesus and money.

I owe you a bottle of malt
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Obansy112(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
ORIGINAL UKKU...
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Maveldetemi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
CastedBlog:
And yes Its real and Natural! I See this kind, And i begin to to think where i was when Hips were been shared, Guess i was blogging ..lol.. Anyway Instagram Slay Queen Poshy Queen just showed off a Glimpse of her Enviable Backside, and her fans are been torn apart by it, Some of them tried saying its fake, But she reacted that she got inherited it from her mama, And true you need to see that one, it Banging. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/i-got-it-from-mama-lady-with-huge.html

does anyone else feels dis is abnormal? Things r just happening daily... Nawa o
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by nikkypearl(f): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:
There is a very thin line between sexiness and deformity... Those hips are slightly out of proportion.
In the first two pictures, she looks like a female kangaroo carrying her baby in her pouch...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Zikimani: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
8 sad shocked[quote author=Saff post=68628059][/quote]
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by millionboi2: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:
lol
U are right.

Na heavy road b DAT oooo

Only God knows how many times,she must have fail from her sit.
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by ODeva(f): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:
nikkypearl:
grin grin
kennygee:
you guys have said it all
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:
There is a very thin line between sexiness and deformity... Those hips are slightly out of proportion.
In the first two pictures, she looks like a female kangaroo carrying her baby in her pouch...

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by shegie(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
she work on it also
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by andycom(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

jealousy kee you there
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by MrBen619(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
They Only Have Value To Her Now That She's Still Young, Many Of Such Have Faid Away And Became Load (no Value) To The Owners.
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Iceeh: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
and dzwan will think she's sexy... her hips is abnormal
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by muyentinadek(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:
Hahahaha... You spoke my mind in a hilarious way. I see it as a deformity too but the pervert world we live in will never support that. They will call it sexy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
ednut1:
hbd kiss

Thank you plenty.
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by alexmbachu2: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
want to use this medium to let y'all know.. I deal on cars.. be it any brand or year.. nation wide.. brand new cars and direct belguim cars too.. Nigerian used too. like 3,6 months cars.. so you can make your order.. for safety purposes you can trust us on that.. you might want to see for yourself before making payments... number to call 08037471837..can also whatsapp me and call also..
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Oh ok ur sisters , aunts and mothers abi ? Ok I see ride on .....sorry u had to grow up with such hence why u ain’t brought up right ... not you fault.
Your response tells me everything ..

You should have checked him out first, I meant his previous posts on nairaland. He's a troubled kid. Only God knows what his mama did to him.
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
eezeribe:

There is a thin line between being factual and being savage. Are you a savage?
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Royzevic(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
whats d hip fuss about it only pleasant to d eyes cos if u like hav d biggest hip in d world if u dont hav a tight pvsssy ..your man wud find it elsewhere
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by mcyemite(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rheumatism
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by ghettochild4u(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Randy100:
She lacks the most important thing, the bwest.
average southie girl no dey get big boobs
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by milemimi93(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
IbrahimSkiba:

undecided

Coming from a broke ass, dirty looking uncouth Godforsaken Son of a dead pussy bitch. Will you get outta here, looking for an unmerited likes and popularity here on nairaland. Na your type dey die put ontop woman Toto. Na your type dey commit suicide if woman diss them. Dey form badoo. I'm sure your mama na HOELOSHO CHAIRMAN FOR where she dey control. And your dirty looking coc.kk sucking(sisters) wey dey take deep throat fvcking, na them dey useless. Na so your life better, you come open nairaland account just to vent your frustration on someone. With your China torchlight phone wey don try get ucbrowser. See no just provoke me this evening.

Do likes pay bill?
Why would a sense person seeks for popularity on a faceless forum? Isn't that insane?
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Skmoda360(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
alade112:
Nothing they shark me again, having seen it all Asan ban'sa ofo ojo keji oja undecided
Na to open mouth after that I'm done.....I'm over this...nairaland goodnight....
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by MUKYZ: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Watin you want make i do i now abeg carry that thing go sit down
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:

undecided
Yet y’all keep marrying dumb chics everyday ...
Please be realistic ... cuz u know ur bae or future bae won’t look like this ...
#fact

U can prove me wrong .....

y e dey pain u naaagrin grin grin
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:
Only if she has hair in her crack grin

Crack hair spottedcheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Fourwinds: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:
Nice one ....
no surgery involved all natural..... some ladies won’t be smiling sha grin
the thing just remain me of your shape...

yours is just moderate
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by sprints1: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
this is what they call 4 wheel drive ....massive hips and bumbum that hour glass they bust brain...but her leg wey curve like pakere stick na hin I no like...but this one na side chick I no fit marry this one...30 years later she will be finding difficult to walk abeg....
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by mandate12: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
kennygee:

Yea.. She's looking a bit strange!
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by sammiepraise(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
and so.. we should run abi.
Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by WNRealm: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
Photos; Maheeda goes completely naked in bathroom selfies
http://godgobless..com/2018/06/photos-maheeda-goes-completely-naked-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
skarlett:
Problem with big yansh and wide hips girls, we nor dey get bwest cry cry sad
Who dash dis one yansh?
Your subtle advert no work.

Re: 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
milemimi93:

Do likes pay bill?
Why would a sense person seeks for popularity on a faceless forum? Isn't that insane?

tongue

Which certifies that you are insane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.