Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed (10069 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

If that's you in your profile then then ...

Then what?

Don't reach across the table

Been on this forum longer than you

Change my oil multiple times

Grow up
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

Go figure

Now move along please

Lol

Girls like you are usually the cheap types
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol

Girls like you are usually the cheap types

SMH

I know you

I do

Behave and continue with those buy one get one free girls you swoon over

I am not a hissy

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

SMH

I know you

I do

Behave and continue with those buy one get one free girls you swoon over

I am not a hissy

Everyone seems to know me this days on nairaland .. Lmaaoo
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Everyone seems to know me this days on nairaland .. Lmaaoo

Not for good reasons

Just like everyone knows Charlie sheen as a junkie bum

So .....

2 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

Not for good reasons

Just like everyone knows Charlie sheen as a junkie bum

So .....

You don't know me get lost .
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You don't know me get lost .

There it is.. the crude low life we all know grin
How's the STD medication coming ?
You do know getting infected multiple times is bad for your health ?
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

There it is.. the crude low life we all know grin
How's the STD medication coming ?
You do know getting infected multiple times is bad for your health ?
??

Excuse me??

Hope you not mistaken me for one of your clients , hello ...
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

??

Excuse me??

Hope you not mistaken me for one of your clients , hello ...

Clients? We know you in those circles and you are the one always playing make believe, off course Nigeria is a country where you can settle efcc and get away with cyber crime so lucky you .

But surely your latest scam has worked so you are going to club at Royale .

The thing about you Yahoo boys is you try so hard to live a life that's not you hecne you resort to crime and some ignorant people call you hustlers ? ;

Change your life

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

Clients? We know you in those circles and you are the one always playing make believe, off course Nigeria is a country where you can settle efcc and get away with cyber crime so lucky you .

But surely your latest scam has worked so you are going to club at Royale .

The thing about you Yahoo boys is you try s hard topm live a life that's not you hecne you resort to crime and some ignorant people call you hustlers ? ;

Change your life

Thunder fire you , Oloshi grin

Living my life now makes me a yahoo boy , ba ?

Oya call EFCC for me na , mumu
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Thunder fire you , Oloshi grin

Living my life now makes me a yahoo boy , ba ?

Oya call EFCC for me na , mumu

I never said I was going to report you, time always catches up with crooks., I will let karma handle that .

How is the baby coming along ? Are you finally going to claim responsibility for this one ? ( I hope so) though your history begs to differ grin

Anyways enjoy your weekend at Royale (indeed)
By the way are you still banned from Quilox ? You remember it's a crime to sneak in drinks nto a club ? Especially when it's fake drinks ...

I should call shina and put in a good word for you maybe they will.let you in, my big cousin can be so difficult sometimes grin

Anyways try and be a good boy...

Remember child support will soon be encated into all state laws
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

I never said I was going to report you, time always catches up with crooks., I will let karma handle that .

How is the baby coming along ? Are you finally going to claim responsibility for this one ? ( I hope so) though your history begs to differ grin

Anyways enjoy your weekend at Royale (indeed)
By the way are you still banned from Quilox ? You remember it's a crime to sneak in drinks nto a club ? Especially when it's fake drinks ...

I should call shina and put in a good word for you maybe they will.let you in, my big cousin can be so difficult sometimes grin

Anyways try and be a good boy...

Remember child support will soon be encated into all state laws

You just crack up.real hard with your funny write -.ups cheesy grin
How you come over to have few bottle of drinks with me this weekend..
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You just crack up.real hard with your funny write -.ups

How you come over to have few bottle of drinks with me this weekend..

Nah I don't drink dry gin and cola it's not healthy grin
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

Nah I don't drink dry gin and cola it's not healthy grin

I don't drink dry gin or cola.. I don't leave in agege like fortified said .

But meet me up if you're game
I go give you address
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I go give you address

Sorry but I can't make it all the way to Agege , have never been there , I know it's around surulere but whenever I am in 9ja I restrict my movement to Ikeja, island axis

Have fun at Royale just stop being a d-bag and be real
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I go give you address

Sorry but I can't make it all the way to Agege , have never been there , I know it's around surulere but whenever I am in 9ja I restrict my movement to Ikeja, island axis

grin
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I go give you address

; grin

I don't club much
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

; grin

I don't club much

I don't live in agage and agege is not in surulere ..

I was born and lived in Ikeja with my parents till I moved out to live alone ... But very close to Ikeja grin smiley

So if you're around , hit me up ok
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I don't live in agage and agege is not in surulere ..

I was born and lived in Ikeja with my parents till I moved out to live alone ... But very close to Ikeja grin smiley

So if you're around , hit me up
I like your person .

Where in ikeja ? undecided we have a family house on bola ajibola off Allen I grew up there , my grand ma lives there

I am around now but on the island with family , I don't club, I have unlimited access to Quilox but it's not my thing . ..

You don't know me so how can you like my person? For all you know I could be a cannibal banshee , you shouldn't be so quick to assume, for all you know we might have a mutual friend ..

PS: I don't like your person
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

Where in ikeja ? undecided we have a family house on bola ajibola off Allen I grew up there , my grand ma lives there

I am around now but on the island with family , I don't club, I have unlimited access to Quilox but it's not my thing . ..

You don't know me so how can you like my person? For all you know I could be a cannibal banshee , you shouldn't be so quick to assume, for all you know we might have a mutual friend ..

PS: I don't like your person

Fashade close, oregun, Ikeja .. but I moved 6yrs ago to a place very close to Ikeja smiley

You could still come around this weekend lets chill and have few glass of drinks , I'm a cool guy , trust me . grin
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Fashade close, oregun, Ikeja .. but I moved 6yrs ago to a place very close to Ikeja smiley

You could still come around this weekend lets chill and have few glass of drinks , I'm a cool guy , trust me . grin

Don't you know girls have learned never to trust a guy who says " I am a cool guy, trust me" ?

undecided
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

Don't you know girls have learned never to trust a guy who says " I am a cool guy, trust me" ?

undecided

Well, I don't know the type of guys you've been rolling with , but peeps close to me thinks I'm a gentleman. grin
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Well, I don't know the type of guys you've been rolling with , but peeps close to me thinks I'm a gentleman. grin

Is that so?
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

Is that so?

Where in island are you
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Where in island are you

Pv estate , why?

These are your handles right ? Airforce1 , LifeofAirforce1 .. the gentleman tag doesn't go with the comment history of these profiles undecided

But users like CuteHector now that's a gentleman
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

Pv estate , why?

These are your handles right ? Airforce1 , LifeofAirforce1 .. the gentleman tag doesn't go with the comment history of these profiles undecided

But users like CuteHector now that's a gentleman

Don't judge a book by it's covers dear .. grin
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Don't judge a book by it's covers dear .. grin

True , but you know what they say? If the shoe fits ...
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
jenigurl:

True , but you know what they say? If the shoe fits ...

Lol ... Hmm
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Divay22(f): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
emeijeh:
When will you have sense?!

Your mates are either making money, or watching the world cup.

Grow up kid!
You will be 33 by August!
Na so him don old reach shocked shocked
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by IamAirforce1: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Divay22:

Believe everything here at your own peril o
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by emeijeh(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Divay22:

Yes o..... . August 12th.
He is a matured boy
Re: I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed by Divay22(f): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
emeijeh:

Yes o..... . August 12th.
He is a matured boy
Why then is he behaving abnormal grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me / How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) / Men Are Going Gaga Over This Beautiful Nigerian Lady's Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.