Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me (10087 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Deathisfree: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
I just relocated to a new apartment,I am a very comfortable guy,I live alone.
this babe stays in the other flat, she lives alone and she got a boy friend and I have a girl friend too.
She started coming over to charge ,then to watch movies now comes for no reason ..she eat here ,watch movies and come anytime even 11pm but never passes the night here.

Basically I am a play boy and not a simp .i sleep with any girl as far as she’s beautiful and has sense of humor,it doesn’t take me anything to sleep with her but I don’t want her to turn Mario

What do I do please ? This girl no worth am but she’s always available due to that we are living in the same compound

12 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Kestine0: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Op..firstly what make u think that she want to bleed u Because she dey come ur house... Eat ur food U might be surprise that if you want to fast forward she fit turn u down...

To me I will say when even she is around tell her you are going out.. Let her see u locking ur door after which go one bar spend like 1 or 2 hours there then come back home.. If u do am for like 3 or 4 times she go comport herself.

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by DaddyRochie1642: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oga to Slap you and that your Neighbor dey hungry me

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Afostev11(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Guy knack kpekus jooorrrr na u force her?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by JONSYN7154: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to Slap you and that your Neighbor dey hungry me
grin
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by AntiWailer: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bleep Ur neighbour and lose Ur freedom.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
just because she go come kack for your endt no mean say she wan nack you.. nawa for you

but any which way.. if you wan chop the banku, no problem but ready to dey chop am steady steady and she go begin sleep for your house.. she go even relocate some of her cloth to your wardrobe..

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Deathisfree: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
BornSnner9:
just because she go come kack for your endt no mean say she wan nack you.. nawa for you

but any which way.. if you wan chop the banku, no problem but ready to dey chop am steady steady and she go begin sleep for your house.. she go even relocate some of her cloth to your wardrobe..
Lols. That’s what I am avoiding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Deathisfree: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
AntiWailer:
Bleep Ur neighbour and lose Ur freedom.
That shit is giving me consign but this girl want bleep me seriously
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bobo shey you no go disappoint am,when you reach the pitch, better check siggy and call us now
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by AntiWailer: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Deathisfree:

That shit is giving me consign but this girl want bleep me seriously

Ignore her. It won't be worth it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rule no 1.... Neva browse your neighbor website...

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Dentmoyin(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
when sense becomes scarce, local man becomes stranded....

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Dreyton36: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Damn pvssy

OG this is wgat you'll do
Look for an hotel and bleep her there as you want
Don't bleep her inside your room
There's always a message sent to your fvckeee when you don't fvck them in your room but in an hotel
And there's also a power bestowed on your fvckeee over your life when you fvck them in your room
Reason am you go get the code

19 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by JasperVII(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Op eat that pie. Hit it strong, hit it fast.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Pussymender: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Op, is your duty to please that booty.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by paulolee(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
matter wey so many gees go like to handle..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by bukatyne(f): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Deathisfree:
I just relocated to a new apartment,I am a very comfortable guy,I live alone.
this babe stays in the other flat, she lives alone and she got a boy friend and I have a girl friend too.
She started coming over to charge ,then to watch movies now comes for no reason ..she eat here ,watch movies and come anytime even 11pm but never passes the night here.

Basically I am a play boy and not a simp .i sleep with any girl as far as she’s beautiful and has sense of humor,it doesn’t take me anything to sleep with her but I don’t want her to turn Mario

What do I do please ? This girl no worth am but she’s always available due to that we are living in the same compound

@Bold is your own definition of 'Alpha' male; keep wasting your seed and strength o!

Animasahun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by angelfallz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

@Bold is your own definition of 'Alpha' male; keep wasting your seed and strength o!

Animasahun.

Lol. what is this animasahun? And are you a yoruba lady?
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by bukatyne(f): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. what is this animasahun? And are you a yoruba lady?

'One who freely gives out of what he has' aka Cheerful giver.

Yes, omo Yoruba ni mi oooo, swagger! tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Gavorche: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
me sef get this kind issue though a bit different,she is my landlady's daughter the girl set endowed in the right place she dey respect me sha they even call me uncle.No much greenlight sha but she seems to really like me.She comes to my room a lot,watch TV,cook but I no dey send her.I guess she just takes me as brother so make I just respect myself.

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by tnerro1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Why does every story start with ‘she came to charge her phone ‘ nepa or whatever you call your self, see what you are causing

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by angelfallz(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

'One who freely gives out of what he has' aka Cheerful giver.

Yes, omo Yoruba ni mi oooo, swagger! tongue

I got too much swagger!!! Lol. I think that was sung by Kes.

Let me ask.
What is your opinion on the widely held belief that yoruba women are women of easy virtue. I mean, yoruba women, married or not, men can get them in bed easily.
i know it is a generalisation. But i've heard it too much both online and offline, that it does get me thinking.
In fact in my uni, one of my friends an igbo guy told me, if i want to Bleep, i should look for yoruba girls, in his own words, "yoruba girls dey give".
Another friend of mine a yoruba guy warned me not to marry a yoruba woman, because in his own words, "yoruba women legs no dey close"

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
It happened to me back then in school
But I didn't fall for her trick
Local man is more wiser than them.

Op what of those girl that will seduce you play rough play with you like a man but when you make advance to them they will frown and tell you that they're not that type of woman. there's no shi we haven't experience before .

Na inside life ,life still dey

Op na trick no fall for am, fûçk her
if you want to end up paying multiple house rent. cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Deathisfree: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Animasahun.

If the seed is not wasted for now that I am not ready. What is it useful for ?
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Deathisfree: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
tnerro1:
Why does every story start with ‘she came to charge her phone ‘ nepa or whatever you call your self, see what you are causing

Lols. Bad guy
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Liposure: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Next time when she come, place condom on your table. E no hard

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Both of you have relationships with someone else. If you aren't comfortable with her, it's okay you tell her.
Let both of you know your boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by bukatyne(f): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Deathisfree:

If the seed is not wasted for now that I am not ready. What is it useful for ?

Toor,

Goodluck.
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by bukatyne(f): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
angelfallz:

I got too much swagger!!! Lol. I think that was sung by Kes.

Let me ask.
What is your opinion on the widely held belief that yoruba women are women of easy virtue. I mean, yoruba women, married or not, men can get them in bed easily.
i know it is a generalisation. But i've heard it too much both online and offline, that it does get me thinking.
In fact in my uni, one of my friends an igbo guy told me, if i want to Bleep, i should look for yoruba girls, in his own words, "yoruba girls dey give".
Another friend of mine a yoruba guy warned me not to marry a yoruba woman, because in his own words, "yoruba women legs no dey close"

The same opinion you have on Igbo girls being gold diggers. grin
Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by drezzyx(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
What else?I once lived In a compound where everyone was knacking ourselves.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Wants To Bleep Me by angelfallz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

The same opinion you have on Igbo girls been gold diggers. grin

i don't have an opinion on that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex / 10 Reasons Why Introverts Are So Good At Sex / See This Bad Girl O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.