Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? (6567 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2018
weyreypey:

More blablabla If I am interested in your mom (no disrespect) and she's available...no hesitation. It's called choice. Nick Canon Vs Mariah Carey..
you are a man. start using that big head. how many women as old as mariah in your village do you know who have her money?? even mariah was once married when younger. you do know that dont you?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2018
Chuknovski:

some "vurgins" are worst than witches
it doesnt matter as long as they are virgins.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by Chuknovski(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
it doesnt matter as long as they are virgins.

am beginning to suspect you, its like taking virginity is trophy to you abi, no worry buhari must ear this grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Preshy561:
weyreypey quit giving that thing attention.
seems you don't know him.
you are right. that weyreypey can only give attention but zero logical answers.
40 something living fossils like Preshy love it when men are praising old pvssy. weyreypey this grandma is on your side. be happy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Chuknovski:

am beginning to suspect you, its like taking virginity is trophy to you abi, no worry buhari must ear this grin
chuk virginity has always been a trophy my G. what else does a girl bring that you cant get from your local olosho at the corner virginity!!!
i cant marry a pvssy thats been fvcked by every dick harry and peter. i would rather live on prĂ²stitutes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by Chuknovski(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
chuk virginity has always been a trophy my G. what else does a girl bring that you cant get from your local olosho at the corner virginity!!!
i cant marry a pvssy thats been fvcked by every dick harry and peter. i would rather live on prĂ²stitutes.

ok ooo, I wouldn't say am jealous because av never disvirgined any pussy, I like gals with experience I no geh time to dey train any geh, my good friend do you believe in that virginity myths that says " a girl for the rest of her life will never forget the guy who broke her cheery"? tell me pls
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Chuknovski:

ok ooo, I wouldn't say am jealous because av never disvirgined any pussy, I like gals with experience I no geh time to dey train any geh, my good friend do you believe in that virginity myths that says " a girl for the rest of her life will never forget the guy who broke her cheery"? tell me pls
an experienced girl is boring. there is greater joy in teaching a girl than in meeting a girl already taught by another guy. a virgin is a lump of clay that you can shape to a cup, bowl or vase. whilist a non-virgin is already a cup or a bowl and trying to change her will be impossible. a virgin is ready for anything. Badboys always marry virgins becoz they know a virgin's sexuality is not yet set in stone. a virgin will do 3sums etc with you easier than a non-virgin will. virgins are not stuck on things like non-virgins.
i been with virgins and its true they never forget their first. my babymama was a virgin when i met her and even though we not together, we still fvck. a girl always has a soft spot for her first. if he asks she'll always give him pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by Chuknovski(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

an experienced girl is boring. there is greater joy in teaching a girl than in meeting a girl already taught by another guy. a virgin is a lump of clay that you can shape to a cup, bowl or vase. whilist a non-virgin is already a cup or a bowl and trying to change her will be impossible. a virgin is ready for anything. Badboys always marry virgins becoz they know a virgin's sexuality is not yet set in stone. a virgin will do 3sums etc with you easier than a non-virgin will. virgins are not stuck on things like non-virgins.
i been with virgins and its true they never forget their first. my babymama was a virgin when i met her and even though we not together, we still fvck. a girl always has a soft spot for her first. if he asks she'll always give him pvssy.

hmmm, so NA you dey enjoy fresh mint, while others dey carry used notes, I have just learned badboy in a new dimension, twalle for you, Jesus loves you
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Chuknovski:

hmmm, so NA you dey enjoy fresh mint, while others dey carry used notes, I have just learned badboy in a new dimension, twalle for you, Jesus loves you
grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by Sierusvirus(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2018
A woman that doesn't get married early and over due for marriage but haven't, will surely be very homely, respectful, going extra miles to make you happy ( trying to get your attention for marriage, but a big mistake if you do).
The question you need to ask yourself about the mistake you about making, " what's her mission, how many guys she has rejected ( husband material) in order to slay more not knowing that time is not her friend, really don't want to go into her body count which is also key ( her body is already a scum). After all this useless slay queen life style, no house of her own, account reads N1,025.33.
Brother, she is a wasted generation, a liability, a curse in the man's life, definitely will lead to the man's downfall.
The only advice I will give is, don't marry out of pity or sentiment.
Let's just assume the girl after all this her slay queen life style and makes some small change ( cash), do you think in your wildest dream she will even consider you at all in her life?, but rather go for a higher guy.
Men should learn and stop bringing their downfall because of a girl, aspire for a responsible girl and not a prostitute you want to convert to wife.
Bear in mind that every woman on earth will advice you should go ahead to marry her because they believe you can be manipulated by them anytime anyday. Think twice
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Sierusvirus:
A woman that doesn't get married early and over due for marriage but haven't, will surely be very homely, respectful, going extra miles to make you happy ( trying to get your attention for marriage, but a big mistake if you do).
The question you need to ask yourself about the mistake you about making, " what's her mission, how many guys she has rejected ( husband material) in order to slay more not knowing that time is not her friend, really don't want to go into her body count which is also key ( her body is already a scum). After all this useless slay queen life style, no house of her own, account reads N1,025.33.
Brother, she is a wasted generation, a liability, a curse in the man's life, definitely will lead to the man's downfall.
The only advice I will give is, don't marry out of pity or sentiment.
Let's just assume the girl after all this her slay queen life style and makes some small change ( cash), do you think in your wildest dream she will even consider you at all in her life?, but rather go for a higher guy.
Men should learn and stop bringing their downfall because of a girl, aspire for a responsible girl and not a prostitute you want to convert to wife.
Bear in mind that every woman on earth will advice you should go ahead to marry her because they believe you can be manipulated by them anytime anyday. Think twice
Contextual analysis...not absolute.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by sandra50(f): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
If you love her and if you are sure she can still have kids.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by Sierusvirus(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
weyreypey:

Contextual analysis...not absolute.
Your choice though
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
sandra50:
If you love her and if you are sure she can still have kids.
Hmmmm
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady Over 40 Years Of Age?? by weyreypey: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sierusvirus:

Your choice though
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. / What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose / 10 Different Types Of Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.