Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. (6546 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by weedinLA: 1:59am On Sep 10, 2010
Been with lot of Asian girls and couple of Nigerians. These two set of girls are very hypocritical.

Nigerian girls are all potheads.

Asian girls will leave you at the end after promising to be with you until Jesus comes.

I am thinking of what to make of girls now.

Can you guys share your experiences?
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by InkedNerd(f): 2:02am On Sep 10, 2010
How rude. I'm Nigerian and[i] I'm[/i] not a pothead. Perhaps you attract losers. Usually people tend to attract other people who are just like them. So if they're crappy then there's a possibility that you're crappy as well grin. After all look at your name weedinLA.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 2:05am On Sep 10, 2010
this guys talking against Nigerian gurls needs to be castrated, all of dem
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by weedinLA: 2:08am On Sep 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

How rude. I'm Nigerian and[i] I'm[/i] not a pothead. Perhaps you attract losers. Usually people tend to attract other people who are just like them. So if they're crappy then there's a possibility that you're crappy as well grin. After all look at your name weedinLA.

Well, I wouldn't expect a "NERD" like you to be a pothead.

Come to Vancouver and see what's going on. Lots of weed addicts running loose.
They need to go into rehab.

If you are Nigerian, you shouldn't smoke weed please geeky 9ja girl running around with big bulging plastic glasses.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 2:19am On Sep 10, 2010
hehehehe
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by james1(m): 2:21am On Sep 10, 2010
Where rocktation and company at?you gurlz want this guy to just walk away after hurling this at you?**shakes head**
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 2:22am On Sep 10, 2010
how can?
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by queeneve: 2:24am On Sep 10, 2010
And then yall say I GOT ISSUES,

OOOOOOooookay,
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Omolola1(f): 2:25am On Sep 10, 2010
dont mind them, this one is worse
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by weedinLA: 2:34am On Sep 10, 2010
Omolola1:

dont mind them, this one is worse

At least, you didnt say I am the worst.

I love Nigerian girls but they are hypocrites of extremes. They claim not to smoke weed but when they are with guys like me who don't judge and make them feel at home, they try to smoke all my weed and not wanting to pay for them. Potheads!!!

I am done with Asians. They just cry in bed (calling that pleasure-moaning) and then leave you at the end for some douchy little Asian dimwit when you least expect it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by james1(m): 2:41am On Sep 10, 2010
@queeneve.you don't only have issue's,you are ISSUE's!
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by InkedNerd(f): 2:42am On Sep 10, 2010
weedinLA:

Well, I wouldn't expect a "NERD" like you to be a pothead.

Come to Vancouver and see what's going on. Lots of weed addicts running loose.
They need to go into rehab.

If you are Nigerian, you shouldn't smoke weed please geeky 9ja girl running around with big bulging plastic glasses.

LMAO, I've been to Vancouver before and given the fact that you seem to attract losers, I think you should be the last person to be a giving me advice about what I should and shouldn't get involved in. Like I said, your probably just attracting losers. I think its just in your nature grin wink.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by weedinLA: 2:49am On Sep 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

LMAO, I've been to Vancouver before and given the fact that you seem to attract losers, I think you should be the last person to be a giving me advice about what I should and shouldn't get involved in. Like I said, your probably just attracting losers. I think its just in your nature grin wink.

You must be a looser then because you already attracted to me. Well, I love geeks like you inasmuch as you don't touch my weed.

Where were you in Vancouver? Hope not those areas with tons of geeks like yourself because that is not Vancouver.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by InkedNerd(f): 3:04am On Sep 10, 2010
weedinLA:

You must be a looser then because you already attracted to me. Well, I love geeks like you inasmuch as you don't touch my weed.

Where were you in Vancouver? Hope not those areas with tons of geeks like yourself because that is not Vancouver.

LMAO, wow how idiotic can you be? I'm not attracted to you. Me responding you your foolish ramblings doesn't mean that I'm attracted to you. You posted a post here on the romance section and I responded just like everyone else. Get over yourself. Nice try though. Next time put the blunt down before you type then perhaps you could formulate a proper response. Anyway, I stayed in West Vancouver and East Vancouver. Hmmm, its like your aspiring to be the next Tonsinville of the romance section [ewww]. Well, if that's what your intentions are on this thread then congratulations, you are on the right path. Just keep posting posts that consistently show that your a loser and you should be good to go. I wish you the best in all your endeavors to parade yourself as a fool. May you succeed and show the world  wink grin.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Tosinville(m): 3:57am On Sep 10, 2010
@poster, all what you posted are 100% right, sticking with nigerian ladies nowadays is like taking the wrong decision in your life nd i don't know much about asians ladies tho! and i'm not even tripping for them in any way.

Pls ignore inked_nerd cos she's on 6 wrappers of weed that works negatively on her body.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by InkedNerd(f): 4:00am On Sep 10, 2010
Ha ha ha, eh ya. Mini MOBO's. How cute grin.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Tosinville(m): 4:08am On Sep 10, 2010
Huh! who's mini mobo?

If its about that as a 9ja guy i know what nigerian girls are capable of.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by chiogo(f): 4:28am On Sep 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ha ha ha, eh ya. Mini MOBO's. How cute grin.
Haha definitely. When I read this thread's title, I actually thought it was him.

Buncha retards. embarassed
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by InkedNerd(f): 4:33am On Sep 10, 2010
chiogo:

Haha definitely. When I read this thread's title, I actually thought it was him.

Buncha retards.  embarassed

LMAO. Chai, MOBO's nonsense is spreading like a disease.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Kelvinj(m): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2010
*just peeping*
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by oyinda3(f): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2010
@ OP, so which girls do u trust?
white girls? arabian girls? hispanic girls? tongue

Inked_Nerd:

LMAO. Chai, MOBO's nonsense is spreading like a disease.

the topic title does sound like something mofomobo would create. lol
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by dobodobo(m): 5:30am On Sep 10, 2010
weedinLA:

Been with lot of Asian girls and couple of Nigerians. These two set of girls are very hypocritical.

Nigerian girls are all potheads.

Asian girls will leave you at the end after promising to be with you until Jesus comes.

I am thinking of what to make of girls now.

Can you guys share your experiences?
The World is as simple as ABC, Never think anything of Nigeria girls because we are never tired of them but preferable you can become a gay and look for your mate out there.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2010
I believe majority of the pple dat comes 2 dis romance section often drop the thinkin cap and come around 2 drop bushh shiit here.Grow up. Be mindful of what u post.They have psychological effect on pple's mind either positive or negative.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by weedinLA: 5:55am On Sep 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

LMAO, wow how idiotic can you be? I'm not attracted to you. Me responding you your foolish ramblings doesn't mean that I'm attracted to you. You posted a post here on the romance section and I responded just like everyone else. Get over yourself. Nice try though. Next time put the blunt down before you type then perhaps you could formulate a proper response. Anyway, I stayed in West Vancouver and East Vancouver. Hmmm, its like your aspiring to be the next Tonsinville of the romance section [ewww]. Well, if that's what your intentions are on this thread then congratulations, you are on the right path. Just keep posting posts that consistently show that your a loser and you should be good to go. I wish you the best in all your endeavors to parade yourself as a fool. May you succeed and show the world  wink grin.

Babe, you sound romantic. I can hit up if you want. But I got to so you respect me:

. You sounded sweet. I smiled. You were awesome. But you sounded a little cocky. No probs. I still love. I can still cut you off if you Bleep up.

So shut up muthafucka, I still Bleep up with you if you mess up,

Damn, nairaland go to sleep. Because I am coming to take over. Be worried and scared because I am never scared mutha fucka
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Rocktation(f): 6:15am On Sep 10, 2010
*seriously searching for your point with a torchlight* You're just another pathetic social rehabilitation escapee, begging for attention. Wonder why your kind's littered everywhere these days. We definitely could use stronger bars. See i understand that you're a lil depressed, since you're on opposite poles with your medications. But i also expect that you'd buy some time here with the mentally stable by laying really low, instead of going about spurting your usual dirt, douche bag. Your weedmates take your weed and not pay. . .*hissing* Go tell facebook.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2010
~~~word!!!
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by weedinLA: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2010
yorke:

~~~word!!!

Stupid, what the Bleep is "word"?
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by dobodobo(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2010
weedinLA:

silly, what the bleep is "word"?
Weed master, Ginger boy,Check your dictionary
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2010
Weed or wateva u call ur name. U re fastin becomin a nuisance 2 ursef n Nl.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by DrCork: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2010
Coreecktion!!! Trust Asian girls, but run from Nigerian girls (NTA report: 1972)
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2010
Nigerian girls all the time, I think there is more truth to what we bn saying bout em.
Re: Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls. by DrCork: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2010
Nigerian womens in general make u grow white hair within 3 weeks, they also help increase yo blood pressure (AIT News: 1979)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Bridesmaid Was Caught Doing (photos) / Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos / Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.