Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. (1998 Views)

Why Did God Make Sex So Sweet.. / I Fvck Olosho Today. So Sweet / Why Is Knacking After Smoking Weed So Sweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by LordsApostle: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2018
So, my people , I have this friend of mine, who we fvck ourselves anytime she's around my place, she's a student (rounding up) and into a very serious relationship, as a matter of fact the guy has even engaged her and they are due to get married later this year ( or early next year) , I know this as well, as she uses the guy as her DP, professing her undying love for him etc, always refer to herself s his "mrs" ..
It just feels so good knowing I also collect my share as the side nigga grin cheesy grin cheesy ; although she told me that she will be changing her line when the marriage is close so she doesn't get distracted; I was okay with that, told her no qualms and that I understand very much.
So we are bid for our last session of real rump, she will be coming soon, let's have a heavy session, before she parts... grin cheesy grin

Feels so good knowing you the side nigga.

My brothers, does anyone have a experience to share.. Spill it out please.
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2018
What's sweet about being a side niqqa angry?

Tueh!!!

I feel irritated knowing I share one hole with another Niqqa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by khingTony(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Haven't had that experience before

Anyways, goodluck on your last session with her, make sure you leave your signature on her

wink

2 Likes

Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by bomasek(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2018
I don't believe the crap u spew online
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by madone: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2018
For us guys that dont want commitment for now its a good thing actually. Me i am also enjoying same here bro the feeling is great.i have them 3 now and its always fun. One is a virgin and does not even hug her guy. Buh with me she has done every thing except penetration. I know cos i see their chat. Another has her guy in nysc they will marry once he is done. I am his john the baptist .let me just stopthere. Is beneficial to be a side dude you know.
1.no commitment
2.you dont spend like a fool
3.u dont beg for sex cos she wants it too.
4.u are free to chase other girls no monitoring demon on you
5.no hard feelings when u both want to move on.
Mind u before you quote me i was nor like this before

7 Likes

Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by LordsApostle: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2018
khingTony:
Haven't had that experience before

Anyways, goodluck on your last session with her, make sure you leave your signature on her

wink
sure bro, thanks for the heads-up... Will endeavour to do that.
madone:
For us guys that dont want commitment for now its a good thing actually. Me i am also enjoying same here bro the feeling is great.i have them 3 now and its always fun. One is a virgin and does not even hug her guy. Buh with me she has done every thing except penetration. I know cos i see their chat. Another has her guy in nysc they will marry once he is done. I am his john the baptist .let me just stopthere. Is beneficial to be a side dude you know.
1.no commitment
brotherly!!!! grin This guy is heaven sent, u sabi everything die!!!
I salute u like weeeeeettttttiiinnn brotherly...

1 Like

Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by madone: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2018
LordsApostle:
sure bro, thanks for the heads-up... Will endeavour to do that. brotherly!!!! grin This guy is heaven sent, u sabi everything die!!!
I salute u like weeeeeettttttiiinnn brotherly...
na soo i see myself for the kind life i dey live now oo brotherly. I know plan am oo. But its fun anyway.
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by LordsApostle: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2018
madone:
na soo i see myself for the kind life i dey live now oo brotherly. I know plan am oo. But its fun anyway.
share the good news bra
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by Fadiga24(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Being a side nigga reeks of low self esteem

Be a man and have side chicks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by LordsApostle: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Bra!!! I have side chicks countless... But it feels good banging another man's fiancee.. Pulling her hair and spanking her ass; knowing fully well in a few weeks time she's tying the knot. wink wink
Fadiga24:
Being a side nigga reeks of low self esteem

Be a man and have side chicks

1 Like

Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by Fadiga24(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2018
LordsApostle:
Bra!!! I have side chicks countless... But it feels good banging another man's fiancee.. Pulling her hair and spanking her ass; knowing fully well in a few weeks time she's tying the knot. wink wink

It looks stupid, sounds stupid, reeks of low self esteem

You willingly made yourself second choice of a girl
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by Rickjordan(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Time go come when this one will be crying tears when he finally discover his fiancée is banging an agbero ....continue after all karma never looses address...50:50

6 Likes

Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by frbona: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Rickjordan:
Time go come when this one will be crying tears when he finally discover his fiancée is banging an agbero ....continue after all karma never looses address...50:50
most reasonable comment so far on this thread

3 Likes

Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by ashjay001(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2018
madone:
1.no commitment

Commitment dey, just no emotional commitmentgrin

Woe betide u, if/when she falls hard for u. Shaking them off, can be a mess. Cos, dey're so used to being d side chick tooangry
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by Holysucker(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dis days good percentage of guys are side niggas without even knowing it.

These happens mostly wen d real boyfrend is not meeting up to der sexual satisfaction or can be because of financial issues.or probably because d real guy stays far from d chick..infact so many reasons.same as fwb (friends with benefit)..

we are all side niggas/side chicks in one way or d oda.except if u are lucky to find out.tho some still choose to stay..
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by N0favors: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
madone:
For us guys that dont want commitment for now its a good thing actually. Me i am also enjoying same here bro the feeling is great.i have them 3 now and its always fun. One is a virgin and does not even hug her guy. Buh with me she has done every thing except penetration. I know cos i see their chat. Another has her guy in nysc they will marry once he is done. I am his John the Baptist .let me just stopthere. Is beneficial to be a side dude you know.
1.no commitment
You paving way for him based on FORERUNNER wey you be. Hahaha I like that lol
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by BoboKush(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rickjordan:

Karma doesn't look real anymore.....
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by madone: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
N0favors:
You paving way for him based on FORERUNNER wey you be. Hahaha I like that lol
lol it takes a smart man to go prepare the way. They love it when we go straight to the point. Wen u are not trying to manage ur words. That is the secret.
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by madone: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
ashjay001:

Commitment dey, just no emotional commitmentgrin

Woe betide u, if/when she falls hard for u. Shaking them off, can be a mess. Cos, dey're so used to being d side chick tooangry
if u know u know botherly... Person whey suppose fit tie me down died two years ago. Except i find another. This ones na just shagging

1 Like

Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by Bass123(m): 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is what I am currently under going but I hate it real bad because I love the gal so bad. I want her to be my wife but she kept telling me I have...
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by vicben27(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
it's usually fun, I've been there I've had exes who were seriously engaged before we meet.l willing be fuccking them while their fiance is on the phone with them, to me l was having fun and it felt soo good. but believe me guys you Will all pay back for your sins.directly or indirectly.you will finally fall in Love and be powerless another nigga will be fuccking ur woman for Free and she Will be acting all faithful.women are dangerous this days they can lie without feeling any guilt .or better still ur insecurities will set in, ur conscience won't let you rest even if your woman is truly faithful because of the sins of the past.you Will see her and judge her from the sins you've committed with other women only then will you know that all this are nothing But vanity I've being there.
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
She's seriously engaged yet you have sex with her?
Well, a cup you take measure rice for your neighbor, na the same cup nature go take measure your rice. Karma will someday take its full course.
The girl cup go full someday and e go sweet if the cup full just few hours to her wedding. undecided

1 Like

Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by sarahade(f): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bunch of fools masturbating on a stupid thread.
Op I just pity you n.a. so person go drill your wife yeye.

No loyalty abi bro code ni, confused men.

You will drill the one that will choke you.

Oniranu

Mtcheew
Re: It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. by Yhemzie(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=LordsApostle post=68647192] So, my people , I have this friend of mine, who we fvck ourselves anytime she's around my place, she's a student (rounding up) and into a very serious relationship, as a matter of fact the guy has even engaged her and they are due to get married later this year ( or early next year) , I know this as well, as she uses the guy as her DP, professing her undying love for him etc, always refer to herself s his "mrs" ..
It just feels so good knowing I also collect my share as the side nigga grin cheesy grin cheesy ; although she told me that she will be changing her line when the marriage is close so she doesn't get distracted; I was okay with that, told her no qualms and that I understand very much.
So we are bid for our last session of real rump, she will be coming soon, let's have a heavy session, before she parts... grin cheesy grin

Feels so good knowing you the side nigga.

My brothers, does anyone have a experience to share.. Spill it out please.

Are u sure u are LordsApostle?

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay / If I Go N*ked You’ll Run Away – Tracey B. Tells Papa Kumasi In Latest Video 18+ / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.