Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay (1999 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by Nedfed(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
The following steps have worked for me both in the past and present, just wanna share with sum of you niggaz in the house wey no get that lever to fvck any babe of your choice but want to. Especially you that have some babes at your neighbourhood wey dey do you shakara dis tips are for you. This gat nothing to do with rape, is just a game for the wise.
Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by melody91: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
oya.. e go work on your mama?

3 Likes

Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by UrVillagePelsin(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nedfed:
The following steps have worked for Nedfed but in the past and present, just wanna share with sum niggaz in the house wey no get that lever to fvck any babe of their choice but want to. Especially you that have some babes at your neighbourhood wey dey do you shakara dis tips are for you. This gat nothing to do with rape, is just a game for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by Nedfed(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
1. Once u pick her up from her place, take her straight to the nearest ATM. Make sure she stand beside you at the machine while you withdraw your cash till you reach 50k or more than that. For her mind she will think you purposely withdraw it because of her. Bros take her straight down to your house(bedroom) and tell her to do whatsoever you want, I promise you she will do as you want. After that you can give #50 for tp if you wish. After she has gone tell send some1 to help you deposit the money back to your account.

5 Likes

Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by Mario1989(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wild imagination!!! ANOTHER LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH

3 Likes

Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by sarahade(f): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
You wrote nothing meaningful.
Don't bore us with your rigmarolling epistle!
Frozen-brain.
Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by IamPlato(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
You wrote nothing meaningful. Don't bore us with your rigmarolling epistle! Frozen-brain.

Good Morning My Ripe Pawpaw. smiley
Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by updatechange(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2018
And u said tips? ??
Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
IamPlato:

Good Morning My Ripe Pawpaw. smiley

kiss kiss How're you Danny?
Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by jonath0012(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nedfed:
1. Once u pick her up from her place, take her straight to the nearest ATM. Make sure she stand beside you at the machine while you withdraw your cash till you reach 50k or more than that. For her mind she will think you purposely withdraw it because of her. Bros take her straight down to your house(bedroom) and tell her to do whatsoever you want, I promise you she will do as you want. After that you can give #50 for tp if you wish. After she has gone tell send some1 to help you deposit the money back to your account.

This is so true. My friend did it to a girl. She took her to the ATM and withdrew about 100k and gave the girl non challantly to keep in her bag while they go home...

Guy, my friend said as soon as they got home th girl nipples began to vibrate even before touching her lol...

To cut it short, after they made out, he collected the money and gave the girl just 2k���
Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by okolet(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
undecided

Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by IamPlato(m): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

kiss kiss How're you Danny?
I'm Feeling Disappointed

1 Like

Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
IamPlato:

I'm Feeling Disappointed

Wah? Why? Something's wrong?
Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by alertness(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
women and money ehn!
Re: Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay by IamPlato(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wah? Why? Something's wrong?

Portugal Don Spoil My bet Ticket grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice / If I Go N*ked You’ll Run Away – Tracey B. Tells Papa Kumasi In Latest Video 18+ / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.