Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! (600 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / I Need Matured Advice / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! by Holysucker(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Good day peeps

i'm a guy of 27 i ve dis girlfriend of mine she is 24, i love her so much nd she loves me too, i met her 3yrs ago nd tru out our friendship i ve bn given her all she needed, her bills infact evry tin u can think of, am trying 2 make her happy to d best of my capability nd she do appreciate me 4 my effort towards her.

But d prblm knw is dat wn ever we go out wt friends some thing wl go missing nd at d tall end i ll discover my girlfriend ws d one behind it i wl stylishly return those items 2 my friends by buying new ones nd give it 2 d affected person as a gift.

NOTE none of my friend knows about dis attitude of hers. I ve talk 2 her calmly, angrily but yet d story is still d same, nd any time i confronted her she wl jux cry nd plead 2 me nt 2 turn d oda way round. dat am d only guy who will not disgrace her publicly on dis prblem of hers, but she can't help it, d love i ve 4 her was dere but my people could dis b a red flag to our rltnship??

Pls sory 4 d lng write up thank u guys.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! by ODeva(f): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018
kleptomaniac, she should go for deliverance
Re: Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! by bjayx: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2018
International thief thief
Re: Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! by Nonywendy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
she is klpeto. take her for deliverance asap. sincerely speaking she doesn't knw wen she involves herself in d stealing
Re: Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Holysucker:
Good day peeps

i'm a guy of 27 i ve dis girlfriend of mine she is 24, i love her so much nd she loves me too, i met her 3yrs ago nd tru out our friendship i ve bn given her all she needed, her bills infact evry tin u can think of, am trying 2 make her happy to d best of my capability nd she do appreciate me 4 my effort towards her.

But d prblm knw is dat wn ever we go out wt friends some thing wl go missing nd at d tall end i ll discover my girlfriend ws d one behind it i wl stylishly return those items 2 my friends by buying new ones nd give it 2 d affected person as a gift.

NOTE none of my friend knows about dis attitude of hers. I ve talk 2 her calmly, angrily but yet d story is still d same, nd any time i confronted her she wl jux cry nd plead 2 me nt 2 turn d oda way round. dat am d only guy who will not disgrace her publicly on dis prblem of hers, but she can't help it, d love i ve 4 her was dere but my people could dis b a red flag to our rltnship??

Pls sory 4 d lng write up thank u guys.

is she working ..... bt the truth is that she can never change it defect in her gene .
and if marry her you would u wud have an affected offspring .... so think deep
Re: Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
cool

Oohh..she's a kleptomaniac.. Well, u must understand your gf sha.. She has psychiatric disorder... This is curable but the treatment is way expensive.

Nagging on her won't solve the problem.. Take her to a psychiatrist & let them evaluate her so you will have an idea how severe her disorder is & how to handle it.
Re: Matured Advice Needed Here Please!!! by Maamin(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
O dear! I feel sorry for you and her...I just hope you both find a way to fix it.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Won Me Over By Showing Up To Events He Wasn’t Invited To / Whatsapp Group For Relationship Talks / Sex Of The Day: ‘ravage—eat Up The Stark Unclad Flesh In Front Of You.’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.