Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider (9706 Views)

Wow! So This Is Why Male Nairalanders Are So Bitter And Miserable? / Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by Tallesty1(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2018
LivingFree:
Now, we are making up stories to be relevant on nl grin

It may be true. My friend back then in Kogi state once carried a lady to her man's house. Dude wasn't in and the babe was low on cash so she told the guy to collect the one she has and then "press N300 worth of breast" to balance up.

1 Like

Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Osheyyyy! Female Hulk. Aunty Incredible.

I'll crush you too! undecided
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by mabeni(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2018
aaronson:
My question is how come from Ikorodu trip to sangotedo ended at 5500 , when I also took the same Taxify from Ajah Ajuwe down to IJU Ishaga for 5100.

Iju-ishaga and ikorodu, which is more closer to the island?
bros, as a matter of fact, no be me calculate the price, it was the app
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by NeeKlaus: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll crush you too! undecided
You can try, please. But beware! You could get crushed yourself in the process. smiley
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by NeeKlaus: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tallesty1:
It may be true. My friend back then in Kogi state once carried a lady to her man's house. Dude wasn't in and the babe was low on cash so she told the guy to collect the one she has and then "press N300 worth of breast" to balance up.
Ehen? Did he press the brezz? I am curious to know how the value of the brezz pressing was determined. cheesy
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by drnoel: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
stupidity:
never depend on your pvssy income alone.

Gbam with an upper cut
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tallesty1:

When man evolves past his dick, these women wouldn't exist. Maybe then she'll bank on her brain, but until then 1 will exist because of the other. We need to share the blame and shame both!

Trust me, op added too much sauce in his soup, this story is attention seeking.

1 Like

Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by DonroxyII: 5:34am On Jun 22, 2018
olarwhumy6:
i wonder ooo
Only Gawd knows the kain brain way una dey use read ?

Where did he said he knack her
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by DonroxyII: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2018
chynie:
so you knacked her baa
then where is the morality of your story
Where did he posted he knacked her
U must have failed comprehension a lot of times .... how many lines were the Op that you couldn't decipher ?
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 22, 2018
dingbang:
You even arranged a place for her to pass the night.. While the nigga who invited her must have banged her silly ass... The guy and the babe will eventually reconcile and he will still bang her again and again.. To mumu no good at all
Seems like 2 strangers having sex makes you insecure. You spoke like someone who doesn't get laid at all.

1 Like

Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by pedrilo: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2018
mabeni:
I didn't and never regretted my actions. Hop you know I would be held responsible if I had left her and any unfortunate happened to her? My Guy, everything is not money and money isn't everything
u r wise and wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2018
(watch Video) Rapper Kash Doll accidentally exposes her boobs on Instagram live

Watch the video below

https://www.godgobless.com/2018/06/video-rapper-kash-doll-accidentally.html?m=1
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by emelda86(f): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Na wa ooo...but how I go dey comot without money for my hand na wa ooo...
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by emelda86(f): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2018
pedrilo:
u r wise and wisdom is profitable to direct.

True my dear
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by boyjo: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2018
mabeni:
I didn't and never regretted my actions. Hop you know I would be held responsible if I had left her and any unfortunate happened to her? My Guy, everything is not money and money isn't everything

Let`s just say you`ve passed a test.
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by Fraih(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
ednut1:
madam Buki u still dey NL ni
Yelse!
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by mabeni(m): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by Meta4element(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2018
See y'all commending the OP should shut the Bleep up... See the females like "OP you did well"..."Op God bless you"....Bless kee?...Person wan go do olosho work and you get mind dey pity her?...no be her mates dey do legit work and making little savings to solve their problems....
Op lemme tell you something...God doesn't bless a fool...In this life never ever try to do things out of compassion less you go wreck...Na your weakling type dey make this girls think that one way or the other they will have their way through...
Lemme Ask you...Assuming a guy enters your cab and by mistake he forgot his wallet at home...And he couldn't transfer your payment...would you have left him?... I swear to God that you would have beating him or even collected any valuable item his with to make up for his payment....
Nnaa I tire for this puzzy ass niggas trying to form MR nice guy with their source of income...If dey finally fold up..them go start blaming village people���

1 Like

Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2018
mabeni:
point of correction, I'm not a nice guy and wasn't try to be one. Couldn't take advantage of her simply because she messed up. Thought abt the implications and I followed my heart and I no regret am
... You did the right thing bro.
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by Ranchhoddas: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2018
Why are Uber and Taxify rides so expensive? Na Abuja you dey go?
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by Biingoo: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Preshy561:
God bless you for being such a kind hearted fellow.
Are you the lady in question??
Re: Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider by mabeni(m): 9:50am On Jun 10, 2019
A day I won't forget in rush

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever / How Is Your Valentine's Day Going? / Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.