Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,908 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (54249 Views)

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by delugajackson: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Easier said that done. That's you, not her. There are two sides to the story. She might have a congent reason to accept it. You don't know what the guy and done.
You're far more persistent than I thought. Do you seriously believe accepting the money automatically guarantees her happiness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by MarieSucre(f): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Beface:
What gave you the assurance that she wasn't cheating on him (After all more than 80% of our ladies cheat, all in their quest to get the Ideal man)? She should collect the money because that is are main motive and change are orientation toward other relationship. Relationship is not all about money for sex (she wasn't lady enough for him).

Because the story is clearly there for you to see. Nowhere was it written that she cheatsmed on him, he instead it said "HE WANTED OUT" and that "HIS HEART EAS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN''. So you can believing your own version, but the truth is enough for all to see. Clearly he was the one who wasn'tman enough for her, won't he was the one who wanted out. If she wasn't lady enough, why not just break up with her and go, why offer her 500k?? Your logic na f9
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by MarieSucre(f): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2018
delugajackson:

You're far more persistent than I thought. Do you seriously believe accepting the money automatically guarantees her happiness?

Don't shift the goalpost. Whether it guarantees her happiness or not is entirely up to her. Afterall she would have moved on with her life and he with his new girl, should he go back to measure how happy she is?

Who is to say it will not guarantee her happiness? Is it not better than holding on to someone who doesn't love you anymore?
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Beface(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Because the story is clearly there for you to see. Nowhere was it written that she cheatsmed on him, he instead it said "HE WANTED OUT" and that "HIS HEART EAS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN''. So you can believing your own version, but the truth is enough for all to see. Clearly he was the one who wasn'tman enough for her, won't he was the one who wanted out. If she wasn't lady enough, why not just break up with her and go, why offer her 500k?? Your logic na f9
LOL, na lady's score be DAT (emotional/biased score) you can't see what men sees! Six month to every relationship 90% of guys have resolved within themselves if a lady is good to go or not.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by sexy74(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2018
BanevsJoker:

500k business. Na gala she wan sell?
she can start some little business with such amount of money.
You dont need millions to start a business.

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by asatemple(f): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2018
Before nko
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by MarieSucre(f): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2018
Beface:
LOL, na lady's score be DAT (emotional/biased score) you can't see what men sees! Six month to every relationship 90% of guys have resolved within themselves if a lady is good to go or not.

While the man is resolving se the woman is breaking groundnut, or you think she did observe the situation before collecting 500k instead of struggling for d*ck. You men always think women are fools and that na only una sabi analyse and observe for wife material, while having shitty behaviour yourself.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by prey02(f): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Firefire:

These bloggers can lie...

Btw: are you sure is your friend...?

I'm sure it wasn't my grandma... Lol grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by rumenase(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
damiz:
Twitter and lies
happy birthday zeal wullnp

1 Like

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by damiz(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
rumenase:

Thanks fam
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by damiz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
rumenase:

Thanks fam.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Salihmuhd74: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Firefire:
Lies from the pit of hell
tru talk
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by adebukola6499: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Greatest lie of the century! As if anyone could be truly that mugu-ish... But, if this is true then the girl did a good thing, only if the relationship wasn't a sexual one. If it were, it would seem the guy was paying her off for shining her *place*

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.