Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

‘I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth (564 Views)

If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? / My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added / See The Awkward Photo Shared By A Young Couple On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth by Viserion: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pastor of a pentecostal church, Jackson Edekin has taken to Facebook to brag about he beats his wife every day yet they are still the best couple. He made the statement in a comment section of a post about domestic violence, where it was stated that any marriage involving such should be vacated. Commenting he said, There Is no marriage that cannot be fixed, that leaving a marriage because you are beaten is not the best options. He then revealed he beat his wife everyday yet they are the best couples on earth. 

source: https://correct.com.ng/i-beat-my-wife-everyday-yet-we-are-still-the-best-couple-on-earth-pastor-says/

Re: ‘I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
I think this man is high on tramadol for saying this rubbish.I wonder what he will be preaching to his congregation. Domestic violence is dangerous and I will advice any woman or man going through it to do the needful which is separation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth by navzla(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
This coward deserve to be jailed
Re: ‘I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
I reject this kinda man from coming into my life in Jesus name. shameless man.
Re: ‘I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth by MrSensor(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
he is talking about the other beating in the other room. sweet beating.
Re: ‘I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
I think this man is high on tramadol for saying this rubbish.I wonder what he will be preaching to his congregation. Domestic violence is dangerous and I will advice any woman or man going through it to do the needful which is separation.
Or he could hav been drunk, tramadol doesn't make you violent, it relaxes you, makes you comfortable and gives you a sense of pieceful well-being. Trust me, I know.

(1) (Reply)

When To Walk Away From Your Relationship - Worldforum.com.ng / The Real Truth About Cardi B And Nicki Minaj's Hatred For Each Other / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.