Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! (3820 Views)

Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives / Why Girls Reject Men? / 10 Different Reasons People Are Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Sarahkay(f): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
After speaking to the guys on how they handle rejection, I decided to hear from the ladies and know their reasons for saying no to a guy to begin with. I got many responses that even I wasn't aware of...well..I guess by sharing it, our men will step up their game and avoid those things that makes ladies reject them.
First, I would like to say that rejection doesn't really mean you're not worth accepting, it just means they would rather accept someone else. That a girl rejects you doesn't mean she hates you..maybe she just likes someone more. That she says no doesn't mean she views you as being irresponsible, maybe she just has someone else in her heart. Rejection doesn't make you any less a man.

Having said that, I would like to proceed and share with us some of the reasons why ladies reject men!

"Probably cos he is not ur type or u are in love with someone else or u just dnt like him for any reason particularly or some girls cos your not an assurance giver some girls have a thing for rich guys" success said! "Especially davido��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀ he murderd guys... The rejection level increased ���" she added!

Okay!..I'm trying not to laugh so hard right now at the last part. But seriously, girls do have a thing for rich guys and the guys out there spoiling their guys with assurance certainly ain't helping matters just like success said. So it's a case of 'if you no get money..hide your face"..lol..

"First of all love conquers all....love is blind too.... But that's doesn't go for me 100%...your matter of approach really matters.... So if you think you could just jump out from no where and ask for a relationship even without being friends for awhile is a no for me.... If my vibes don't vibrate with yours you just remain on the random persons I know... I'm going no further with you....if I find it difficult to understand your kind of person too....i hate showoff and proud ones...it all goes wrong When you fall in love with what they have...." princess said "I don't know if is weird but I hate it when someone gives you too too much attention.... Like it seems you now obsessed or what...you calling always and all that... Because I seriously hate talking on phone or texting always....i have to get used to talking or not talking to you sometimes when something is up... That's why I don't really like guys who don't keep female friends or even one close one ...."she added!

Well, that says it all. Guys you reading?.. personally I find it irritating that a guy just met you this morning and in the evening it's 'i love you '.. what do you love?. Princess clearly stated she can't just date anyone she doesn't vibe with, someone she hasn't even been friends with and it's going so well for her. Obsession too..believe it or not,girls don't tend to drill over attention. It's actually disturbing. They would rather makeup and eat all day than talk to an obsessed man for hours on the phone. Why call her every minute to check up.. she's not a missen person, First, it might be fun but later it gets boring and irritating. If you're courting a girl,princess has made it clear that obsessing isn't the way.

"Based on mi i reject guys for certain reasons

1..most importantly if he's not my type at all

2..If I have someone else in my heart already

3..even when he's my type and I don't have anyone in my heart... If I don't see his sincerity then I would reject him" ifeoma said "Another important reason for Nigeria girls....if he's broke�" she jokingly added.

Well, for ifeoma it's about being her type of man or nothing. And most importantly,you have to be sincere. Why lie to her if you claim to like her?.. some guys would say 'i lie so I can get her' ..well.. that or not..it's still a bed of lie and girls like ifeoma certainly don't dig that!..she really couldn't end without saying what we all know.."if you ain't talking money..."

"Ok

Everyone has choice

Most girls reject a guy because he's broke or d believe he can't meet up to standard

While some reject because his a braggart, too proud and rude at same time

Most guys don't have manners while approaching a girl,some of dem will start with stupid talks or perhaps showing off and most girls lose interest when dey do so

And most girls also reject guys when dey aff heard bad stuffs about him like he's a playboy,cultist or so

And some girls reject based on physical appearance or facial wahever,when d guy doesn't dress fine or his nuh handsome" peculiar said!

I totally agree with peculiar on this one, why would you be courting a girl and still sound rude and try to show off?.. and manner of approach matters a lot. Believe or not, before you even start talking, she's had a good look at you and is just waiting for you to talk. If you intend courting a girl in town A.. make sure you have a clean record in town A else be ready to hear a sounding NO! ...and peculiar also made one thing clear.. your physical appearance matters!

'Ehmmm.. okay some guys are so rude, the other day i was heading to my lodge one mumu was talking frm d car instead of him to come down ��some are just not my speck' Thelma said "U see someone talking to u with mouth odour and smelling body��Some no just follow.maybe I see a guy i like den maybe he comes to talk to me his intonation will just spoil everything �‍♀" she added!

Ok..I'm trying so hard to hold back my laughter..why would a gentleman be talking to a lady on the road from inside his car?.. whatever happened to coming down and having a decent conversation?..And the issue of body odour too..well..she said it!..you wanna court a girl..a proper English would do.

"l reject a guy becos of his personality, maybe it doesn't suit mine,his physical appearance, his accent maybe it does really matter if his pocket is filled wit pepper,Nd ATTITUDE, u kw attitude is everyything,how do u react when u re angry?intact attitude is everything". Goodness said

Well for Goodness, it's all about attitude. She wouldn't want to end up with someone who would raise his hand at every slight mistake..to her.. attitude is everything!

"Why I reject guys?

Firstly if d guy approaches in a rude manner

Secondly if his English is whackk" Sarah simply said!

"First of all, if I don't like him then he should be handsome with brain if he is not smart then no way then he if is not principled.. forget it. most of all he should be reasonable"Christiana said.

Well..she doesn't really need much..just simply little things.

"There are plenty reasons that often make me reject a guy...

1. If ion like u.... No matter what you do...it won't make me change ma mind...."Adaeze simply said.

Honestly..it's really about the heart..the heart wants what it wants right?

"Ohhhkk...

1. Whether d guy is fine or not

2. Tall or not

3.whether d love is genuine

From my own perspective oo" Shamila simply put it out there.

"I think I hate guys who stop me on the way.. like wtf should I be jejely walking and you're doing shhhhh for me?..it's disrespecting..if you don't know my name..wait till I'm where I am going and simply excuse me... again,if you look shabby and sick.. forget it.. why try to woo me when you can't take care of yourself?..just don't come close if you're looking like someone whose life I need to help because me sef needs the help" Anonymous

Woops!..I really have no comment...I'm literally dead right now!..well..'There it is!

"Ermm.. let me think..I think I reject ugly guys.. like i don't get why but just feel insulted when a guy that is not handsome approaches me..I feel like I'm becoming ugly..lol.. but it's true..I don't care about your car or cash.. if you're not fine.. bye.." -Amaka said.-

The ideal lady is one who isn't afraid to say what she thinks..and Amaka really don't care!

Well..I hope we've all seen it and sincerely, Ladies have lots of reasons for rejecting men . Can our men meet up to the standard?.?well.. good luck!

Finally..I would like to drop this before I say goodnight!

"Ok, in the *NO* aspect, it's in girls DNA to form hard to get, but for a girl to openly tell a guy *NO* then the *hatred* is just there, yes I called it hatred, we girls don't push guys away like that, we like to be begged, we always want a plan B when our boyfriend leaves us, that's why there is *friendzone*, a girl can have up to 10 male besties, below are some reasons I think girls say no to guys

1. When you are totally broke and will be of no use to the girl

2. When the body odor is too much, that even from a distance u can feel his presence

3. When he talks too much, and just talks about himself, (we girls like some attention)

4. When u want to *BESTIE* him,but he is just too boring that u can't even have a min conversation" Adaobi said, and when asked if she feels guilty after rejecting, she said "Guilty fire, he should consider himself very lucky, cos I would have finished his whole destiny buying human hair extensions, he should even do a thanksgiving ceremony that I let him go, but if he insists he should come let me teach him some lesson"

Hahahahahaha!.. I really don't envy the guys right now..well.. it's get better..

Thanks for sharing ladies!

Thanks for reading!

Sarah cares❤

Sarahkaysblog.com

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
kilode?
epistle...you are right though, but I didn't read all o

1 Like

Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Biglittlelois(f): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
But it is too long, why nah
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by empire2017(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2018
NO JOY!!!
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by eph12(m): 12:45am On Jun 21, 2018
You should have divided it into series or season film. This one is to long

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by HARDDON: 12:50am On Jun 21, 2018
Mehn! And to think I was master at episodes and graphical narations( mine are fun though)
For once, in my life here, I couldn't read a lyrical flow to the end. Damn, that was really borrriiinngg angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by darkmarky(m): 3:43am On Jun 21, 2018
You lack speech writing skills. A huge turn off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by drLammy(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Always funny to see comfortable lady get angry when you refuse to sleep with them because 'they have a nice boobs,ass and too sexy'....lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by blessedvisky(m): 8:31am On Jun 21, 2018
Click "like" if you couldn't read this past half because it is not properly arranged and presented.
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Sarahkay(f): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2018
HARDDON:
Mehn! And to think I was master at episodes and graphical narations( mine are fun though)
For once, in my life here, I couldn't read a lyrical flow to the end. Damn, that was really borrriiinngg angry
maybe you're boring. I'm just saying..if you couldn't read people's opinion..it can only be you like yours better!
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Sarahkay(f): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2018
darkmarky:
You lack speech writing skills. A huge turn off
ohw.. sorry you feel that way..I was trying to gather people's opinion not make a speech..I'll make it better next time though .. thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Sarahkay(f): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2018
eph12:
You should have divided it into series or season film. This one is to long
lol.. thanks..I'll do that next time !
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by darkmarky(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Sarahkay:
ohw.. sorry you feel that way..I was trying to gather people's opinion not make a speech..I'll make it better next time though .. thank you
and I gave in my opinion of which you were trying to gather..
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Sarahkay(f): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:
But it is too long, why nah
sorry...I'll try to cut it down next time though.. thanks for reading!
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by abdeiz(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2018
As for we guys our acceptance rate is 100%. We dont discriminate or have prejudice against any type of girl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by benswagtt(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Sarahkay:
U did well ma'am.. Am sure most people that criticized ur post didn't read it to the end. Buh try next time to partition the comments u got from others probably through paragraphs and also make sure their names comes before their comments 4 easy comprehension.

Ladies sha are too complicated. Different strokes for different folks.

Sha I passed 95% of their criteria for rejection.

But how do ladies know if a guy's intention isn't genuine? Are they empaths or telepaths?

Sarahkay:
U did well ma'am.. Am sure most people that criticized ur post didn't read it to the end. Buh try next time to partition the comments u got from others probably through paragraphs and also make sure their names comes before their comments 4 easy comprehension.

But how do ladies know if a guy's intention isn't genuine? Are they empaths or telepaths?
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by OEChika: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2018
All this epistle because of oshor....

To every guy out there are "girls" for you no matter what.... If you are boring, boring girls dey around
if you are shabby,Shabby ones Yakpa

You get body odour , If you see some girls you go see say your body odour na learner

Are you an MMS, the "assurance" babes dey for you...
and the list goes on and on and on.

The main problem guys have is they don't seem to know girls in their league

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by ekanempatrick28(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Nice piece, everybody will definitely have dere type, but i hate d frienzone thing like mad
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by daveP(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Just share if you feel the OP is jealous at Paul for writing most of the NT Epistles!!!!

undecided
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Sarahkay(f): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
benswagtt:

thanks dear..I'll do better next time.
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by HARDDON: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sarahkay:
maybe you're boring. I'm just saying..if you couldn't read people's opinion..it can only be you like yours better!

Hmmm, sarahTwinky,

Didn't say that to spite you. I was a lil beyond maself, thinking out loud. Didn't know I typed it out. angry

No matter how long a post is, all my life here, I usually lap it up because adept writers always love to read.
However,
Your thoughts were mumble jumbled and it spiralled me off tracks.
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by loadedvibes: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Errh
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Hyfer(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Raise your hand if you didn't finish the epistle.
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Majority of the people the OP interviewed were students. Try to meet working class ladies lets hear their view. Leave mat ice students. What's "ion" ,"ma" can't they write a correctly.
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Luizkid(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
abdeiz:
As for we guys our acceptance rate is 100%. We dont discriminate or have prejudice against any type of girl grin grin grin grin grin
as in, any water dey quench fire abi... badt guy
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
Nice piece, everybody will definitely have dere type, but i hate d frienzone thing like mad
How then do you get to start of not from being friends? Would you just meet someone on the road and jump into a relationship without knowing the person for a while?.
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by goodnewscliff(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Na wa ohhhh!!!!! Which kind post b dis..... undecided undecided All these wowo gals go still dy form rejection angry angry.....guys need to wise up

1 Like

Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by youcanmakeit: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Trash!!!
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
I don't read too much posts but I bet if the post was twice as much as it is, I would still read it.

My opinion

1. No guy can be for every lady, what turns off and on ladies is different from a lady to another

2. Older ladies sorta try to blend a guy to their tastes but younger ones select

3. Guys who always show love to a girl don't help relationships as guys who don't show it, being choked and being starved, none is desirable

4. Ladies should bear it in mind that conversation is not a one man business

5. Guys should know that you have to make sense at least at the start, even if the rest is going to be trivial, to make the conversation easy for the lady who is willing to have it
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by rumenase(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sarahkay:
thanks dear..I'll do better next time.

yu did well but the write up was a bit confusing though and yu fine well well
Re: Ladies Speak On Different Reasons Why They Reject Men! by ibori1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Midnight Adventures … (18+) / Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) / Longer Sex Are The Most Boring-blessing Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.