Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (58016 Views)

'sex Must Be Paid With Sex, No Man Should Pay For It - Lady Says / Never Do This After Sex (must Read) / READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Excuzeme: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
AnonyNymous:
I loved one of the replies on that thread. The guy simply stated:

"A guy whips out his penís in front of a girl and he's arrested for sexual assault.

But a girl is telling us she wants to sleep next to us nakêd and we should have self control"

Men are truly suffering!

Any girl that dispalys her nudity in front of a man should also be arrested for sexual assault.
Why do we have different rules for men?
Are Men Angels from heaven?

2 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Lalas247(f): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
but why would u sleep náked next to him if you have no intentions ..

tomorrow u will shout rape .....

if I sleep next to a guy n he doesn't try it then he must be gay grin

its like dangling candy in front of a child ...

please don't quote me...

1 Like

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by khalids: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:
Do not view it that way,,It depends on the kinda relationship with the girl...

I have this female friend that is engaged while living at the northern part of the country,, more like a crony...She undresses in my presence and dresses half unclad while we chat,, I only look at something else while she pulls off her dress,, she trusts me to that extent...

Some things are just meant to be overlooked.

Something is wrong with the two of you......Devil just they use una play guitar, you don know....
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by dangotesmummy: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
omoelerin1:
kpele
iwona Pele.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
IamD18:
Wetin person no go see on social media.......So if dem dey discuss sex, this one wey keep mouth like Albino-mad woman camel toe go follow talk about sex.

Men dn suffer grin
.. Hahahahah aaaaaaàaa.O boy you wicked.Lol
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
IamD18:
Wetin person no go see on social media.......So if dem dey discuss sex, this one wey keep mouth like Albino-mad woman camel toe go follow talk about sex.

Men dn suffer grin
just goes to show that seun is deliberating lowering the quality of this site. Feeding over 1 million users some Twitter trash from a plain jane. He obviously doesn't care about this site and this is evident from the fact that he has never done any kind of UI Upgrade on this since 2005. It still looks the same as it was back in 2005 excpet with more time out. Every other forum I know from 2005 has done some kind of upgrade or added new section to further diversify their fanbase but not this guy.

1 Like

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by khalids: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
To the females on this thread, Now lets say a guy comes to your house and happens to pass the night and then he strips completely naked and sleeps beside you.....

Abeg, what will you women think....

I'm sure you will be thinking the guy must be mental....I rest my case
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by gentlegenius(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
dukeprince50:
now imagine after all these, u made a move and she said "just because I'm unclad, doesn't mean I want sex" that is witchcraft na, but wait o, after you finished with her that night, she spend the weekend with you, man ur the baddest
grin grin grin
I'm not as bad as you think.
If she didn't made the move, I wouldn't have touched her even though she slept unclad on my bed.
When I was in school, I had a girlfriend who was a virgin. She told me she doesn't want to lose her virginity yet. I found out and discovered that she was actually a virgin, so I didn't want to deflower her either.
But this girl like romance too much, almost every night, she was sleeping on my bed unclad. She will only permit me to romance her body but if I dare attempt to Bleep her, she'll got angry and leave the room. Some nights, I won't even touch her even though she sleeps unclad. Sometimes, she will be begging me to touch her but I controlled myself. I really suffer for that girl hand. When I told my close friends about my suffering, they told me that the only way out is to rape her. She even told me one day that she had a strong dislike for sex, but she expected me to be man enough to rape her. This shocked me to my bones. But the day I attempted to rape her, our relationship ended. This proved to me that she actually hates sex.
I have seen numerous things with the few women I encountered in this world.
I only told you this to prove that it is possible to control yourself when a girl sleeps unclad on your bed.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by nokingasgod: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
dukeprince50:
the poster above me made sense sha.

You can't just show the promise land and expect the children of Israel not to enter na

MODIFIED :
if she is ur girlfriend then it's understandable, the temperature in the room is high and she wants to sleep unclad but if she is just a visitor and she sleeps nake.d and says no sex, bro rape her, it's a long night, no one should put chicken in ur plate and expect u not to eat.

But then Daniel entered the lions den and lion no chop am o, so I deh confused.

Even if she is ur girlfriend it can only be understood if u two ave done it previously and on this particular time she is not in the mood. If that would be ur first time out and she was there beside u stark naked preaching self control, verily I say unto u, auto control wld naturally supercede self control therefore, it wld be a sin for u not to do d needful!
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Ategberoson(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

Wow Guy, thats a Conte formation you just did there. Kudos. I think you should be the next head coach for the women's football team.

cheesy
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by dabiton: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
TO BE HONEST NOT ALL WOMEN AROUSE MEN... NOT THIS ONE LOOKING LIKE SOMETHING LONG....

It hurts to think that some women think that all a man thinks about 24|7 is sex... some of us won’t touch some slay queens with 100m rod even if the sex was to be accompanied with cash gift. May be we will take the cash and leave the HIV sleeping naked.

Not all things are attractive. Not all things are fuckable. Leave men alone to hustle.

I don’t need any self control to avoid some trash... the stench alone and the fact that it is a public dump yard will make Oga to align himself and not even stand up. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Tozara(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:

I have this female friend that is engaged while living at the northern part of the country,, more like a crony...She undresses in my presence and dresses half unclad while we chat,, I only look at something else while she pulls off her dress,, she trusts me to that extent...

Rubbish! Beats me how you think this to be appropriate. If your girlfriend, fiancee or wife undresses before another man, what would be your reaction? What meaning would it have to you?

You, that lady friend of yours, the both of you are not okay upstairs.

Like WTF! I'm even irritated right now. Like my girlfriend would be undressing before another nigga, and the idiot would still have the confidence to say it without remorse. The motherfucker is even defending such shitty behaviour.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by omoelerin1: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
dangotesmummy:
iwona Pele.
E ma binu ma.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Ashley86400: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rickjordan:
This question is as good as keeping meat next to a dog expecting the dog to be starring at the meat till morning
or can the slay queen also sit with wizkid without begging for a pic smh
So are you saying all men want to do is rape women? If your keeping meat beside a dog theory stands. . .
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Tozara(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
AnonyNymous:
I loved one of the replies on that thread. The guy simply stated:

"A guy whips out his penís in front of a girl and he's arrested for sexual assault.

But a girl is telling us she wants to sleep next to us nakêd and we should have self control"
Hahahaha. Exactly the thoughts that came to my mind when I saw a similar shiit yesterday.

The only day a cretinous bimbo would be able to successfully hide her retardation under the canopy of "feminism" is when we have all gone intellectually blind and become mentally impaired.

What a pathetic dunce.

1 Like

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Ashley86400: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
I have lived with a guy before in one room for a semester when my school denied me bed space (Unilag I'm looking at you). . I would find a place to. So during weekends so his girlfriend would be able to visit him. . .sadly only 2% of Nigerian men can do this. The rest of them are just perverts . .religious, hypocritical perverts.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by enemyofprogress: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Labake1 no try this nonsense with me o, it must happen dole
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by bossrillboss: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
me no knw y una dey wori una self ova dis mumu wey dem manage cari for frnt of car nd she use style take yeye pix.Mtchewwwwwww...I beta use my time dey sleep dan tuk abt dis mumu.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tozara:
Hahahaha. Exactly the thoughts that came to my mind when I saw a similar shiit yesterday.

The only day a cretinous bimbo would be able to successfully hide her retardation under the canopy of "feminism" is when we have all gone intellectually blind and become mentally impaired.

What a pathetic dunce.
She's honestly really stupid. Too stupid to know that she's also supposed to ask for OUR consent FIRST before proceeding to sleep naked beside whoever she wishes to.

For women who truly want equality of the sexes, they should just do away with the word 'feminism'. There are plenty of words that have been bastardized and abandoned. For example the word 'tout' in Nigeria grin grin which was supposed to refer to people selling tickets (bus conductors) but thanks to the behavior of 'agberos' grin grin we use it to refer to any hoodlum or ruffian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by enemyofprogress: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
dangotesmummy:
iwona Pele.
mum don vex
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by hedris20(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
have been waiting for a female to comment.

aunty will you just shut up lipsrsealed

is that all you have to say shocked

pocohantas:
Anything to trend.
Everytime sex, sex...
Like that's the only thing in these lots head.
I wouldn't mind being a rhinoceros in another life.
Humans be acting so silly these days.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Tozara(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
AnonyNymous:

She's honestly really stupid. Too stupid to know that she's also supposed to ask for OUR consent FIRST before proceeding to sleep naked beside whoever she wishes to.
She's an attention-seeking cretin. Very dumb fool.

For women who truly want equality of the sexes, they should just do away with the word 'feminism'. There are plenty of words that have been bastardized and abandoned. For example the word 'tout' in Nigeria grin grin which was supposed to refer to people selling tickets (bus conductors) but thanks to the behavior of 'agberos' grin grin we use it to refer to any hoodlum or ruffian.

grin grin grin That's so fücking true. And it cannever be corrected again.

1 Like

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by BarleyBarn: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:

Errmm...did u just say she's engaged?? And she's that loose with her fiance's privacy?? Thats not trust, that's irresponsibility! I wonder what people even consider "relationship" these days.

Anyway, Bro u sound decent enough to look away as u say, but I would expect that u caution that behavior for the sake of the mystery fiance. I mean, would u be okay with ur own fiance doing that with one of her "cronies"??

PLEASE LETS BE RESPONSIBLE!
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by eLcastro(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ashley86400:
I have lived with a guy before in one room for a semester when my school denied me bed space (Unilag I'm looking at you). . I would find a place to. So during weekends so his girlfriend would be able to visit him. . .sadly only 2% of Nigerian men can do this. The rest of them are just perverts . .religious, hypocritical perverts.
don't try to act wise.......did you sleep next to himon same bed unclad.?
T here is a diff been a rummie to a guy and sleeping unclad with a guy......i'v spent night wth females in same room without Bleep

1 Like

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Sigmabond(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Preshy561:
onye kpatara nku ahuhu di na ya, siri ngwere bia ra ya oriri.

whatever happens to staying in your house while being unclad?undecided

HE WHO FETCHED ANT-INFESTED FIREWOODS/ fagg....ots INVITED THE LIZARD. HAAHAAHAAHAA!
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Dubrable: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why would you even sleep with someone that's not your hubby
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by eniorisha(m): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
She didn't deserve any attention. I wonder why people take her tweet serious. Ideally & scripturally, Only your married spouse shld see your unclothedness; or at least your fiance! Even if not mistaken, as a guy sef, I hardly joke with my unclothedness anywhere.

Although, when it comes to sex, its urge doesn't define who I'm, Yet it's out of every sense of decency to sleep unclad beside any guy aside your fiance or your husband.

If I find myself in such situation, I'll demand sex & press her. But if she decline impenitently, I'll leave d bed for her go sleep on d floor. Nothing spoil.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Obeflacko(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by ACE1010: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Shut up your mouth there!!! Swear the guy did not yash you!!!!
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by pocohantas(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tozara:
Rubbish! Beats me how you think this to be appropriate. If your girlfriend, fiancee or wife undresses before another man, what would be your reaction? What meaning would it have to you?

You, that lady friend of yours, the both of you are not okay upstairs.

Like WTF! I'm even irritated right now. Like my girlfriend would be undressing before another nigga, and the idiot would still have the confidence to say it without remorse. The motherfucker is even defending such shitty behaviour.

Calm down... grin
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Dafreeguy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:
Cc Lalasticlala
Why are u typing this same name on every thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.