Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (58013 Views)

'sex Must Be Paid With Sex, No Man Should Pay For It - Lady Says / Never Do This After Sex (must Read) / READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
The bible says, " The shrewd one has seen the calamity and proceeds to protect himself but the inexperienced pass along and suffer the penalty"
(Proverbs 27:12)

Also, the wise king Solomon said, "Do not be righteous overmuch, why bring desolation upon yourself" (Eccl 5)

There is a way that looks upright before a man but the ways of death are the results (Proverbs 14:12)

Wisdom is vindicated by its result.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Enice(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:
The topic on rape and consent has been going on for a while and the debate has always been “Her No means NO” whether or not, she led you on to the point that you want to get down with her, or that you’re already getting down and then she refuses to go any further.

Scenarios that could be possibly lead to rape have discussed a lot and a Twitter user has brought another angle and asks if it’s a must that sex must happen because of that scene.

According to @hrp_endowed on Twitter, the fact that a lady sleeps naked next to a guy shouldn’t prompt sex – she says that Self Control is what most men need in this age and time.

Read her:
So because I sleep naked next to a guy, sex must happen I beg to differ please.

Self control is just what most of you need, pathetic lot!

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/so-because-i-sleep-unclad-next-to-a-guy-sex-must-happen-twitter-user-asks/

so because I have fifty thousand naira on me, I must give you money? Self control is what most of you need. Pathetic lot
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by PAQ(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
dukeprince50:
the poster above me made sense sha.

You can't just show the promise land and expect the children of Israel not to enter na

MODIFIED :
if she is ur girlfriend then it's understandable, the temperature in the room is high and she wants to sleep unclad but if she is just a visitor and she sleeps nake.d and says no sex, bro rape her, it's a long night, no one should put chicken in ur plate and expect u not to eat.

But then Daniel entered the lions den and lion no chop am o, so I deh confused.

The Lion did not eat Daniel because of Divine intervention. The only thing stopping this girl from being raped is... Divine intervention, the type dat makes ur cock not have an erection for unknown reasons.

EDIT: Nairaland, where "Rooster" come from na?? since when did C0CK become explicit? what of fowl?
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by TeeFriz: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ode ni eleyin o
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by dangotesmummy: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
omoelerin1:
E ma binu ma.
apology accepted
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by ImaIma1(f): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please any girl that sleeps nakedd beside a guy to prove a point, the guy should tell her to put her clothes on or get out of his house.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by wayodude(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
next time ask wolves to help look after your sheep....then goan complain (seek attention) on instagram. yeye pikin
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by MrCork: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:
The topic on rape and consent has been going on for a while and the debate has always been “Her No means NO” whether or not, she led you on to the point that you want to get down with her, or that you’re already getting down and then she refuses to go any further.

Scenarios that could be possibly lead to rape have discussed a lot and a Twitter user has brought another angle and asks if it’s a must that sex must happen because of that scene.

According to @hrp_endowed on Twitter, the fact that a lady sleeps naked next to a guy shouldn’t prompt sex – she says that Self Control is what most men need in this age and time.

Read her:

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/so-because-i-sleep-unclad-next-to-a-guy-sex-must-happen-twitter-user-asks/

angry
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by omoelerin1: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
dangotesmummy:
apology accepted
But I did not offend you in the first instance.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by MrCork: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:

Read her:

angry
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Rickjordan(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ashley86400:

So are you saying all men want to do is rape women? If your keeping meat beside a dog theory stands. . .
who in his right mind will support rape?
as much as we blame rapist we should also consider what led to the rape,which girl in her right mind sleep unclad next to a guy without expecting anything.. hypocrisy should stop please we all know only 1% of men will resist that temptation
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by banre(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
this girl is mad
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jiang:

Then stop encourage people to rape a woman just because she's unclad in front of you.

I for one always do things in consideration for my future generations, I will not do anything to a woman that I will not be happy if same is done to my daughter
then teach your daughter in the right path of the lord so as to avoid stories that touch
oga ade,leave trash for lawma
if a girl sleeps unclad on your bed,you will do it.
Stop proving saint where there is none.
The best bet for you is to caution her to sleep with her clothes on
or else,oga you will do the do jooooor
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by austyn0(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tozara:
Rubbish! Beats me how you think this to be appropriate. If your girlfriend, fiancee or wife undresses before another man, what would be your reaction? What meaning would it have to you?

You, that lady friend of yours, the both of you are not okay upstairs.

Like WTF! I'm even irritated right now. Like my girlfriend would be undressing before another nigga, and the idiot would still have the confidence to say it without remorse. The motherfucker is even defending such shitty behaviour.

Mosesm:

You no be a complete man then. And she? She no get home training.

cruchenutii:

I have a good feeling you are under 16 years old. If not, I would be very dissapointed.

okerekeikpo:
u are a suspect , infact u are a rapist
khalids:

Something is wrong with the two of you......Devil just they use una play guitar, you don know....
Wow.......Typical blacks,,, running into conclusion bereft of the real deal..
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by YelloweWest: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
dukeprince50:
the poster above me made sense sha.

You can't just show the promise land and expect the children of Israel not to enter na

MODIFIED :
if she is ur girlfriend then it's understandable, the temperature in the room is high and she wants to sleep unclad but if she is just a visitor and she sleeps nake.d and says no sex, bro rape her, it's a long night, no one should put chicken in ur plate and expect u not to eat.

But then Daniel entered the lions den and lion no chop am o, so I deh confused.
I once slept almost nakèd with a guy and he didn't rape me...

He made advances but o said no!

He is now my husband.

1 Like

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Just to trend...
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by YelloweWest: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gbemishile1:

then teach your daughter in the right path of the lord so as to avoid stories that touch
oga ade,leave trash for lawma
if a girl sleeps unclad on your bed,you will do it.
Stop proving saint where there is none.
The best bet for you is to caution her to sleep with her clothes on
or else,oga you will do the do jooooor
What exactly is the right path of the Lord?

I slept almost nakèd with a guy, he made advances but I said no. He didn't rape me! At the time he was a stranger. It was only our 2nd time meeting.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by austyn0(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
BarleyBarn:

Errmm...did u just say she's engaged?? And she's that loose with her fiance's privacy?? Thats not trust, that's irresponsibility! I wonder what people even consider "relationship" these days.

Anyway, Bro u sound decent enough to look away as u say, but I would expect that u caution that behavior for the sake of the mystery fiance. I mean, would u be okay with ur own fiance doing that with one of her "cronies"??
PLEASE LETS BE RESPONSIBLE!

topcatking:

Fine. but heres the deal.

1- You said she is engaged - That's the problem. She is legally promised to another man, but forms a deep friendship with you - A guy, with blood flowing in his veins. That's not an advisable thing ''Examine MOTIVE''.

2- She undresses in your presence and dresses half unclad. in your presence. What is an engaged lady undressing in front of a guy for? Like..Engaged for crying out loud. Check motives, both hers and yours --and it wasn't wrong to you? looking away doesn't count.

3-- she trusts you? I dont know why this makes me laugh.

Nothing is meant to be overlooked bruv- Lets be honest ''You have screwed her ...in your mind...several times over. And she probably wanted you to.

If her husband or fiance came in on you both when she was undressing in front of you, will you tell him that: [/b]some things are better overlooked?[b]
pocohantas:

Tell her she is not okay. If another lady undresses in her man's front, she'll come open menasum thread on NL.

ALAYORMII:

Its totally wrong of ur female friend to be nakeddd in ur presence

To even think she's engaged

Can she tell her fiancée that she does that In ur presence??
Laughs....I can't imagine how big of a deal y'll made this....

Here is a brief story....

The lady in question is living with the fiance's family,, she came down all the way from another state..It took us abou six months to start our friendship through my intervention in a fallout with their neighbor[Never knew she was actually searching for a friend]..

Fast-forward two years,,I was the only real male friend she had,, we got so close that my friends thought we were dating,, she was like a sister and I was like a brother,, the family of her fiance understood how close we are and how deep our friendship is...

She cannot tell me to excuse her when she wants to UnCloth,, she knows I either will walk away,, look away or watch her UnCloth but she knows I know my limits..

To other dudes she forms a lot,, but I got to win her heart,, why?? Its all on trust,, something most of us have issues with...
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by MissJoy29(f): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:
Do not view it that way,,It depends on the kinda relationship with the girl...

I have this female friend that is engaged while living at the northern part of the country,, more like a crony...She undresses in my presence and dresses half unclad while we chat,, I only look at something else while she pulls off her dress,, she trusts me to that extent...

Some things are just meant to be overlooked.
Say what now? shocked shocked

I pity her husband-to-be if this is true.

Modified: after reading your explanation, I have to add this: I pity her husband-to-be if this is true cos she can NEVER EVER EVER be the same way with him as she is with you.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by khalids: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:

Wow.......Typical blacks,,, running into conclusion bereft of the real deal..

Be forming posh there... be talking typical black man gist......Devil don carry your case go appeal court, you no know
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:
Do not view it that way,,It depends on the kinda relationship with the girl...

I have this female friend that is engaged while living at the northern part of the country,, more like a crony...She undresses in my presence and dresses half unclad while we chat,, I only look at something else while she pulls off her dress,, she trusts me to that extent...

Some things are just meant to be overlooked.

You are not a complete man. And that girl? She lacks home training. No wonder you seek each other out. Perverted duo.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Dextre(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
dangotesmummy:
exactly. Yorubas say the thing you don't want to eat, you don't put it near your nose. If you don't want his penis inside your vagina, why are you sleeping naked on his bed? Is he impotent that he won't have erekshion? And when he has erekshion you think something will not happen? And if something eventually happens and you scream rape the first question the lawyer will ask you is did he force you to his house or his bed?

I a a woman and it's irritating when women will look for trouble and when they find the Trouble they were looking for will begin to play victim.

I tire o

1 Like

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by MissJoy29(f): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:

The lady in question is living with the fiance's family,, she came down all the way from another state..It took us abou six months to start our friendship through my intervention in a fallout with their neighbor[Never knew she was actually searching for a friend]..

Fast-forward two years,,I was the only real male friend she had,, we got so close that my friends thought we were dating,, she was like a sister and I was like a brother,, the family of her fiance understood how close we are and how deep our friendship is...

She cannot tell me to excuse her when she wants to UnCloth,, she knows I either will walk away,, look away or watch her UnCloth but she knows I know my limits..

To other dudes she forms a lot,, but I got to win her heart,, why?? Its all on trust,, something most of us have issues with...

It IS a big deal!

Quick question though. Answer sincerely. Will you be comfortable if your girl is that close to another man? Can you honestly be ok with a mental picture of your girl undressing in front of another man who sometimes doesn't even look away because "he knows his limits" ?

1 Like

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Dextre(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
YelloweWest:

I slept almost nakèd with a guy, he made advances but I said no. He didn't rape me! At the time he was a stranger. It was only our 2nd time meeting.

He sha made advances....that's what we are saying,sleeping beside a man welcome such...i don't see how a man won't make one
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by austyn0(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
MissJoy29:

It IS a big deal!

Quick question though. Answer sincerely. Will you be comfortable if your girl is that close to another man? Can you honestly be ok with a mental picture of your girl undressing in front of another man who sometimes doesn't even look away because "he knows his limits" ?
Sincerely?? Just a "YEAH"answer won't be enough,, let's don't deceive ourselves...

You know nought abou me,, therefore,, if my girl should meet a man like me,, it's very fine....
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by austyn0(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
MissJoy29:
cos she can NEVER EVER EVER be the same way with him as she is with you.

Chuckles....Relax dear,, she is a mother of two today...
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
YelloweWest:

define almost naked.
Stop lying madam.
U can not sleep entirely naked and expect a guy to sleep soundly.as u said no,u would adjust whatever u had on and stand up to sleep somewhere else.
When am not crazy,u will sleep entirely naked-ure not my sister,neither are u my cousin or something.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
YelloweWest:

define almost naked.
And what happened when u said no.what did u do? Stop lying madam.
U can not sleep entirely naked and expect a guy to sleep soundly.as u said no,u would adjust whatever u had on and stand up to sleep somewhere else.
When am not crazy,u will sleep entirely naked-ure not my sister,neither are u my cousin or something.
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by oyoni(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:

Uncle are you saying your Sister sleeps unclad ( without a wrapper, no pant or bra... completely naked) on the same bed with you?
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by MissJoy29(f): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:

Chuckles....Relax dear,, she is a mother of two today...
But I never said she can never get married or have children. Did I?

Is it just about giving birth? Is she happy?
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by dangotesmummy: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
omoelerin1:
But I did not offend you in the first instance.
you did by telling me Pele when I didn't fall
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Saff(f): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Women, always playing the victim role. It’s ridiculous. Why would you sleep naked next to a man you will not have sexual contact with. Smhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.