Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (12318 Views)

To the atheist, what do you think? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Gggg102(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Amazing! So you can know the evidence to look for when looking a non existent thing? You must then be either going through a paranormal episode or an alien.

You still don't get it. Are they suddenly in doubt about their assertion that God does not exist? It is only doubt about an assertion that would demand a contrary evidence to the first premise of non existence.

This is just laughable. So even when such an evidence does not exist they still want to know what to look for? Amazing and mind blowing illogicality right here.

Ogbeni THERE IS NO GOD FOR AN ATHEIST. Period.

at bolded, possibly.
I believe they are asking from a what if they are wrong perspective. how would they know?

yes. the philosopher's stone (that turns any metal into gold) never existed yet those who searched for it knew what to look for based on its definition/description.

yes. in case it actually existed and they were wrong all along. as you said, could be coming from doubt. they might want to know if they were actually looking for the right things.

it could also be coming from experience from when they searched while they were still agnostic before they became atheists. to share the 'scientific' process.

what about an atheist in doubt?
or an agnostic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by frank317: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
UserX18:

Yes of course, I can decide to doubt the existence of gravity. True christians preach the word for you to believe the word of God, not to believe their own words, nor come to their church,(when your heart is right, his word will lead you) I cannot force you to believe God’s word.
U have no power to make me believe in God. God has no word so I cannot believe in the one humans wrote. If God wants me to believe in him he knows what to do... Sending u to make believe is the baddest move from a so called all knowing creator.

Even you denying the existence is a good proof that he exist, because Of his mercies, he still gives you a chance to proclaim your folly. (That God doesn’t exist)
He revealed himself to all men through His word. But you as a person decided to reject him.
Lol... Me denying his existence is a prove that he exist? I can see that u and ur God are now clutching on weak straw. His in existence and inability to act is now being explained by u as his mercies. Why Anni not surprised u are the one saying this? He did not reveall himself to me in anyway... Repeating lies will not make u credible. It will only make u a lair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Butterflyleo: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gggg102:

at bolded, possibly.
I believe they are asking from a what if they are wrong perspective. how would they know?

yes. the philosopher's stone (that turns any metal into gold) never existed yet those who searched for it knew what to look for based on its definition/description.

yes. in case it actually existed and they were wrong all along. as you said, could be coming from doubt. they might want to know if they were actually looking for the right things.

it could also be coming from experience from when they searched while they were still agnostic before they became atheists. to share the 'scientific' process.

what about an atheist in doubt?
or an agnostic.

An atheist in doubt of his assertion of there being no God is no longer an atheist but is an agnostic or better put a Kantian skeptic.

He is skeptical of both sides. Skeptical of his claim about the non existence of God but still skeptical of there being a God.

Does God exist? Maybe you can answer this and perhaps other "Atheists" can too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by frank317: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
UserX18:

Now how did you try?
I sumersulted 7 ... What? Should I have made it 12 to feel him?

I can boldly tell you, you tried it the wrong way, just like you going to carry out the pendulum ball experiment in wanting to verify boyle’s law. My fellow, it is folly. You tried it the wrong way. Let us try it together and then If it fails then we’ll agree that there’s no creator.
Lol... Let's try
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Gggg102(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

An atheist in doubt of his assertion of there being no God is no longer an atheist but is an agnostic or better put a Kantian skeptic.

He is skeptical of both sides. Skeptical of his claim about the non existence of God but still skeptical of there being a God.

Does God exist? Maybe you can answer this and perhaps other "Atheists" can too.

possibly. I don't know but I'm more inclined towards a yes.

then in their doubt, this thread makes perfect sense and is completely logical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Butterflyleo: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gggg102:

possibly. I don't know but I'm more inclined towards a yes.

Then you are not an atheist. You are an agnostic theist.

With this you would see clearly how all you have been saying falls flat
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Gggg102(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Then you are not an atheist. You are an agnostic theist.

With this you would see clearly how all you have been saying falls flat

I have never claimed to be an atheist.

I remember specifically mentioning to you that I am not an atheist.

I also remember opening a thread saying most atheists aren't atheists given their own definition of atheism as 'lack of belief', a thread you were active in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by sonmvayina(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
UserX18:

So you’re saying the message is consistent, but you believe it is a forgery, do you have the continuation of the old message and it is consistent, and contradicts the new testament. And does the old testament, say you do not need a savior, do you believe in the bible?

It is consistent with what the jews believes and what yoruba, igbos believe too..

Christianity is just plain bull sheet.. The new testament contradicts the old testament In so many places...
No saviour, if you sin ask God for forgiveness and he will forgive you. No human sacrifice is required or necessary..
Remember the story of Jonah and nineveh
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by budaatum: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2018
felixomor:

Once again.
Sorry.
For believing what you are not sure of.

Another reason we are different from atheists
I wouldn't go assuming all atheists reason as I do. It's not like we all went to atheist school and learnt to reason the same ways.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by superhumanist(m): 4:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:
To know means to have knowledge! Learn words and their meanings please.

Atheism declares there is no God (based on a knowledge they have which they believe contradicts the existence of God)

I say unicorns and fairies do not exist also based on the same reason atheists have and both are based on knowledge. Now that I am aware that such does not exist why then would I foolishly be running around wasting my energy and time STILL SEEKING for evidence of WHAT I KNOW does not exist?

Feel free to relate this to atheism and this thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christians do not kill. Anyone who kills is not a christian.

Christian MEANS TO BE LIKE CHRIST. And Christ did not kill, He loved, healed, cured, comforted, never hated. Anybody who claims to be a christian and kills unbelievers isnt a Christian. Like I told the OP, your comment is a non sequitu

Bro, defend your claims clearly. How do you know that Unicorns do not exist? Don't misdirect by accusing atheists of something. How do you know that unicorns do not exist? Give me your proof or your logic that me you to ascertain such knowledge.

As for the second part of your comment where you claim that christians do not kill, I cannot but laugh at such a ridiculous claim. Only a crazed fanatic could make such a comment. The same bible clearly shows that christians face temptations and still sin. Furthermore, Peter killed Ananias's wife at Acts 5; 1-11.

In short, christians can actually kill. Stop saying nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Butterflyleo: 5:26am On Jun 24, 2018
superhumanist:

Bro, defend your claims clearly. How do you know that Unicorns do not exist? Don't misdirect by accusing atheists of something. How do you know that unicorns do not exist? Give me your proof or your logic that me you to ascertain such knowledge.

As for the second part of your comment where you claim that christians do not kill, I cannot but laugh at such a ridiculous claim. Only a crazed fanatic could make such a comment. The same bible clearly shows that christians face temptations and still sin. Furthermore, Peter killed Ananias's wife at Acts 5; 1-11.

In short, christians can actually kill. Stop saying nonsense.

How did peter kill Ananias wife? With a sword or gun or stone? Can you tell me or show me where it said peter killed her?

Acts 5 from verse 9

9 Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”

10 At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband. 11 Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these events.

So where did it say Peter killed her?

Can you show me where and how CHRISTIANS can actually kill?

Let me see who is actually saying nonsense between you and I.

Also regarding unicorns, To you, Do they exist?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by superhumanist(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How did peter kill Ananias wife? With a sword or gun or stone? Can you tell me or show me where it said peter killed her?

Acts 5 from verse 9

So where did it say Peter killed her?

Can you show me where and how CHRISTIANS can actually kill?

Let me see who is actually saying nonsense between you and I.

Also regarding unicorns, To you, Do they exist?

I have come to expect dishonesty from you whenever you engage with atheists.

I have asked you 3 times about how you know that unicorns do not exist and three times you have dodged with misdirection.
This time, you are dodging by asking me if they exist. Is that not silly? You made a claim and I asked you to defend it but you are now questioning me- answering a question with a question.

Oga, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT UNICORNS DO NOT EXIST?

As for you claiming that Peter did not kill Ananias's wife, you are just too dishonest. Peter clearly cursed her to death just like how Jesus cursed the fig tree not to produce. If you disagree, then tell me how she died.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by UserX18: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2018
sonmvayina:

It is consistent with what the jews believes and what yoruba, igbos believe too..

Christianity is just plain bull sheet.. The new testament contradicts the old testament In so many places...
No saviour, if you sin ask God for forgiveness and he will forgive you. No human sacrifice is required or necessary..
Remember the story of Jonah and nineveh

Thanks for this story, I have 66 books in my bible.
Now if I give you the 98 procedures to prove Ohms law, and you jump to #43. And conclude that this law is bullshit. What is that?
These are the actions of a CRETIN
Now if I even start explaining with other passages, from Gen, exodus, isaiah, and others and even down to the New Testament, I do not know if you’ll believe, because you do not even believe in the book I’ll bring the explanation from.
Jugding a matter before approaching it.

So it doesn’t. The story of Jonah, depicts a repentant heart, but without a sanctified heart, because of the carnality of the natural man. We’ll go back. God doesn’t want that for us... then there came a normal man like you and me, who taught us and gave us a way for us not to go back. It is a dog that goes back to his vormit.
Now you profess, no savior, if no savior, then who forgives you. Who saves you? God. And that same God told you, He’ll make a way for you that, you won’t have to be going back to sin anymore. the story of Jonah, they knew God before, but they went back, (it is a thing of Choice)
They decided to believe the word of God, and it is that same Word that said Christ will come, live with us, and you seeing this offends you. If it offends you, it is your problem, because you do not understand it, so therefore it can be a bullshit to you. But it is not bullshit.
What you need to understand is the substance, what the place is trying to tell you, what it is about, not just the story.

1 Like

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by UserX18: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2018
frank317:

I sumersulted 7 ... What? Should I have made it 12 to feel him?

Lol... Let's try

Oh yes, let’s try it together the right way. You don’t even have to try it a second time for you to feel him, if you did try him rightly the first time.
frank317:

U have no power to make me believe in God. God has no word so I cannot believe in the one humans wrote. If God wants me to believe in him he knows what to do... Sending u to make believe is the baddest move from a so called all knowing creator.

Lol... Me denying his existence is a prove that he exist? I can see that u and ur God are now clutching on weak straw. His in existence and inability to act is now being explained by u as his mercies. Why Anni not surprised u are the one saying this? He did not reveall himself to me in anyway... Repeating lies will not make u credible. It will only make u a lair

Yes, and He has done the perfect thing, sending his word, it is left for you to believe and try it, if it works then it is true, if it fails then it is false. Simple. It is like this, I present his word, which any True witness can do, and if you CHOOSE to believe, then you accept it, but you can also choose to reject it.
I say again, He revealed himself through his word. I’ll again use the laws of physics, because it is physical, when given boyle’s law, can you say it has not be revealed to those it was taught in schools, it has, but then they choose to believe snd know it or choose to reject it, if it is not important to them. It is simple.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by UserX18: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
budaatum:

If I know my God exists, I do not see how I would be attempting to reason with a person who lacks my knowledge X18, after all, I possibly did work to acquire the knowledge that makes me know my God exists, work I am likely to assume they have not bothered to do. Or do I think so little of myself by expecting everyone to have been as diligent as I was and acquire the knowledge I have? Should I lack consideration for the effort I put in to acquire such knowledge and assume any Tom, Dick or atheist could just stumble on it? Should I go about insulting myself by thinking the opinion of some atheist who lacks knowledge I have matters? What would be the intention of casting my very worthy diligently acquired pearls in front of atheist swines?

Personally, the only reasons I would be arguing about the existence of my God would be because I either don't value my God who has bothered to convince me with sufficient evidence that it exists, or I do not value myself and the effort that I might have put in to ensure I know my God exists, or because I am not quite sufficiently certain that my God exists, or my understanding of my God is limited.

If I am certain, and have understanding of my God, it would not matter to me much whether some atheist knows or believes my God exists. I might feel the need to place my lamp where everyone shall see it, but I would understand that some seeds fall along the path and get trampled on, and some fall on rocky ground and wither because they get no moisture, and some fall among thorns and get choked, while some fall on good soil and yielded a crop a hundred times more than was sown. So my attitude towards my dead seeds would be se la vie, and "Oh, but for the grace of my God go I". For it is possible that I too might have been like those unbelieving atheists, though such thoughts might be tempered by me not wishing to behave like the Pharisee who thinks he's better than a tax collector. And as I dust their dust off myself as I leave their presence, I would under my breath mutter, "My Lord my God, please forgive them for they know not what the heck they say". I would hardly be on Nairaland wasting my seeds by dropping them where they would get trampled, wither or choked by arguing that my God exists or not because I would be elsewhere doing the work that is most likely more pleasing to my Lord my God.

You say you don’t believe God, and you’re intermeddling with scriptures.
Yes I lack your knowledge, you work to acquire the knowledge that makes you know your God exists. — now you want to understand God’s wisdom with your own Wisdom which God has told you is foolish. Because you think you’re smart. What great folly.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by UserX18: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
budaatum:

And for fear of repeating myself, God has not revealed himself to me, and by your admission, neither has he to you, for all you have is what you read in a book that was written about God, and which you chose to believe.

If you bother to ask atheists, you would find that they tend to not live by bread alone but have read quite a lot of books that have been claimed to have been written by one god or another. It is why some would ask which god should be believed in.

Still, read my previous. I discuss not with you because I want you to abandon what you hold as true. My words about the regard I have for myself and the work I have put in to enable me to hold the stance that I hold is not just acquired by any Tom, Dick or Harry who has not done any work.

I so love how James put it. "Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds". My seeds are cast and those which will choke, wither and die will do so, while those that will yield a crop a hundred times will do so too.

You see, you do not believe in something, and you think you can understand it, you want to use your great Wisdom which is foolishness in the eyes of God to understand his word. It is folly.
You think reading through the bible a hundred times makes you understand all of it.

You do not even have the “faith” and you want to show it by your deeds. There are persons reading this, this is an internet forum, I’m writing for your sakes alone.
Proofing to you He exists, is revealing his glory, his beauty, to show the folly of men. That the wisdom of Men is folly. That is why we depend on the truth - That is not folly.

1 Like

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Lawalight: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2018
WAEC GCE REGISTRATION BEGINS.

Do you want to register at ease?
Do you wish to know your centre instantly?
Do you crave for a particular place to get registered?

Then turn to us where we make it easy for you with affordable price.

Register with us @68,mushin Road, Kayode B/Stop, By Itire Road, Mushin, Lagos.

Call or chat 08185561756 for more details.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by dalaman: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2018
felixomor:

Even if God strikes you dumb.
Other atheists will still call it coincidence.
So whats the use?

An atheist professor died and came back to life and now believes in God.

The moment he came back, his fellow atheist professors denounced him and Called him "mad".

So thats how your story will be if God strikes you dumb,
Its evidence to u.
But Your fellow atheists will still call u stupid.

You are a liar. Which hospital declared the atheist professor dead? The hospital in which you work in abi? Lie lie felixmoron. No atheist professor was decleared dead and came back to lifeel anywhere except the one you just imagined and lied about.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by felixomor: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2018
dalaman:

[s]You are a liar. Which hospital declared the atheist professor dead? The hospital in which you work in abi? Lie lie felixmoron. No atheist professor was decleared dead and came back to lifeel anywhere except the one you just imagined and lied about[/s].

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by dalaman: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2018
UserX18:

This is the definition of Folly.
It is the evidence of God’s existence. They are foolish, God is very mercify, to even allow them which proclaim there is no God to be alive, unto this day.
“Only a fool says in his heart, there is no God”

That is why the wisdom of man, is absolutely foolishness is the eyes of God.
What we are getting wrong is that, they are not really intelligent, they represent folly and cowardice.

Do you not know it takes great Courage to believe in God..

You are a fool and your God is also a fool.

Your God is a foolish fool, tell him to come and kill me since that's what your idiotic and foolish imaginations tell you. Stupid yeye terrorist wanna be. You are a fool.

Your God remains the imaginary conception and idea of fools, that is why a fool like you think he can speak and make a case for an alleged all mighty God that created the universe and can do all things, a God we are told wants humans to know that he exist and be in a personal relationship with them. Only a fool will ever think he can do anything for an allege God that is all powerful and can do all things. If you God was real and exist outside your deluded and foolish head you will sit quiet and allow it make its case for itself because it wants people to know him and be in a relationship with them according to the mythical narrative, but since your God only resides inside your deluded and foolish head you have to come and be making a case for it beceuae it can't ever do anything on its own despite all the assign attributes and all because he is imaginary and only fools like you accept that mythology because of indoctrination. So God exist and wants people to know about him and you are the one making the case for such a God abi? Only fools do that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by dalaman: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2018
felixomor:

Rubbish.

In your field of medicine where it is common place for people to carry their dead to 2 or 3 different hospitals seeking confirmation, a nameless atheist professor was declared dead. Continue telling lies for Jesus , he must be very proud of you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by felixomor: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2018
dalaman:

[s]In your field of medicine where it is common place for people to carry their dead to 2 or 3 different hospitals seeking confirmation, a nameless atheist professor was declared dead. Continue telling lies for Jesus , he must be very proud of you[/s]

Nonsense.

Pls who has more meaningful things to say.

1 Like

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by dalaman: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2018
felixomor:

Nonsense.

Pls who has more meaningful things to say.

You mean your lies that a nameles atheist professor was declared dead is "meaningful" abi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by johnydon22(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2018
Gggg102:

this does not make any sense.

unicorns/fairies don't exist, yet they are in our consciousness.

logical contradictions don't exists yet it is in our consciousness.
I'm thinking of a square circle now.

the imagination brings about all these things even when they don't exist.

The guy is plain arss retarde_d. It beats me how someone can misunderstand even the simplest premise or say so much nonsense with confidence.

I've always ignored him. There is a limit to the kind of fuckery someone can endure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by felixomor: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2018
dalaman:

[s]You mean your lies that a nameles atheist professor was declared dead is "meaningful" abi?[/s]

Rubbish again.
Hian angry
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Butterflyleo: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
johnydon22:

The guy is plain arss retarde_d. It beats me how someone can misunderstand even the simplest premise or say so much nonsense with confidence.

I've always ignored him. There is a limit to the kind of fuckery someone can endure.

Mr Dumbo the person whom you are declaring me a rêtard to actually inferred you to be the plain arsss rêtard when he said and I quote

I see your point where this is meaningless to atheists as they would have passed through the process before they get to atheism, so they would have searched and not found.

for atheists the question should have been what were the evidences you searched for and did not find before you became atheists

His comment which you are responding to was said before he made the comment in quote here. So sorry that you are actually the rêtarded dolt.

Like I said, pick up your sense from the floor where you dropped it.

Your thread is a dagger in the heart of logic. Learn to take correction and fix it rather than bittching about.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by dalaman: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
felixomor:

Rubbish again.
Hian angry

Lie lie Felixmoron with that knows a nameless atheist professor that was declared dead but came back to life. grin
Keep telling lies for Jesus, he must be very proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by budaatum: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
What you've said below is what you see through your Christian eyes. It reminds me of a phrase, "is this not Joseph's son?" They asked because they were the teachers, and Joseph's son had not been to their school to be taught by them, so how could he possibly know to talk such "great wisdom"? I too have not been to church school to be taught, yet I see some of the words I strung together make "great wisdom" to some.

The point is that some of what is written in the Bible can be found in other books too. Paul was very well know for plagiarism for instance, and because he did and put it in the Bible does not reduce the merit of what is said, even to an atheist. Even so, it is still available in other books and without the veil of gods wrapped over it. Though we do not expect the majority to delve that deep. As Christ put it, "the lame walk, the blind see and to some is the gospel preached". Everyone has a level.

What James is saying is that faith and belief that is untested is worthless essentially, and his faith, at least has been tested by the works he has accomplished by it. And you think by 'faith', one might mean faith in God, but 'faith' is not limited to Gods. Jesus even said one should have faith in one's fellow human being! It is the lesson of turning the other cheek after all, and, "in as much as you have done unto those here that you see" , the idea being, you slap me twice, shame on you, and "know ye not that your fellow humans are gods?" And one does not have to believe it either because one can test it and know, as opposed to just having faith that it might be true and work.

You write for your own sake X18, but might not quite know that yet. The words are the beginning, and then follows the creation of things. I advise you to lift your head out of a loaf of bread and read more widely. It will immensely improve your understanding. Meanwhile, thanks for the intelligently had conversation. Not many on here make me resort to the style you've provoked in me.

UserX18:

You see, you do not believe in something, and you think you can understand it, you want to use your great Wisdom which is foolishness in the eyes of God to understand his word. It is folly.
You think reading through the bible a hundred times makes you understand all of it.

You do not even have the “faith” and you want to show it by your deeds. There are persons reading this, this is an internet forum, I’m writing for your sakes alone.
Proofing to you He exists, is revealing his glory, his beauty, to show the folly of men. That the wisdom of Men is folly. That is why we depend on the truth - That is not folly.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by felixomor: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
dalaman:

[s]Lie lie Felixmoron with that knows a nameless atheist professor that was declared dead but came back to life. grin
Keep telling lies for Jesus, he must be very proud of you. [/s]
Rubbish
Next sad
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by budaatum: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
UserX18:

You say you don’t believe God, and you’re intermeddling with scriptures.
Yes I lack your knowledge, you work to acquire the knowledge that makes you know your God exists. — now you want to understand God’s wisdom with your own Wisdom which God has told you is foolish. Because you think you’re smart. What great folly.
I don't believe Alice in Wonderland, or Harry Potter or Plato's writings either X18, but that wouldn't stop me reading and learning from them. I take it that works of writing are inspiring, including yours. And it's not because you preach God that I include yours, but because you seem to discourse with intelligence.

I do not agree that your own wisdom is foolish. Please look upon the writings of some on here and give yourself credit! As to having wisdom, or being smart, you say so, not me.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by dalaman: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
felixomor:

Rubbish
Next sad
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME / Chat With A Prophet : / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.