Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (12371 Views)

To the atheist, what do you think? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Evangkatsoulis: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
budaatum:

Another vaxx like question!

Is the "you" in the topic of the thread very small or something?

I would like people to consider that perhaps the people you pose this question to are of very superior minds that the sort of evidence they claim they require is sufficient for them though it might not convince anyone else. It could also be that the responders are of inferior minds and that is the reasons that the evidence they request is what would do it. Either ways, that's the evidence the responders require, and to claim that God can't do what they request is a limitation of God, first for creating them with superior, or inferior minds; and second, in not being able to achieve what is being demanded as evidence, as absurd or ridiculous as those demands might be. God should not have created them in the way they are to begin with if it didn't want them to ask for such evidence.

I am changing my mind. The evidence that I require is that God give me the entire land space on Mars and Jupiter and transport me to the year 9018! If God does that, please note everyone, There is God O. For me! And don't take my word for it. There are other planets.

How would you know you are in the year 9018(CE?)?
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by budaatum: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

How would you know you are in the year 9018(CE?)?
I'll just ask people around what the date is or buy a newspaper or watch the telly, or whatever the equivalent for them are by then doh! It'll be like going to sleep in Japan and waking up in Nigeria after all. I might not know where I am, but I'd sure as hell know I'm not where I went to sleep.

But that's all unnecessary when I think of it. God would tell me as part of convincing me or I'll just say, "You ain't God no jor! Get thee behind me!"
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Anas09: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2018
budaatum:

Buda, can you pls drop the PDF version you have for me? That is a different edition from the one i downloaded. mine has some chapters omitted. Thanks Buda. good morning
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by budaatum: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Anas09:

Buda, can you pls drop the PDF version you have for me? That is a different edition from the one i downloaded. mine has some chapters omitted. Thanks Buda. good morning

Anas09:

Chapters missing? Let me know if this ones ok.
Good morning.

Tried uploading but it's not having it.

Try this link
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Seun(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
What language would the "I AM GOD: I EXIST" be arranged in?
English, of course.

And how do you know if the everyday arrangement of stars spells "I AM GOD: I EXIST" in ancient languages long forgotten
Because God would know to communicate with us in a language we understand. He could even arrange stars in every language ever spoken.

Again, why 5 minutes?
We have to set a time limit so we can conclude the challenge has failed if nothing happens within that time. Jesus promised to come soon and 2000 years later, people still believe he will come like a thief in the night. If he had given a definite time, we’d have been able to move on.

Shebi the light we see from stars are from thousands or millions of years ago? Wouldn't that mean that God would be answering the prayers of someone millions of years ago?
We have been told that God exists “outside time ” and knows the future so millions of years ago he knew you’d pray and already answered it.

And if I may ask, how does star arrangement prove that a transcendental being created the universe?
It’s a good first step. Arranging the stars through time is so difficult that I can concede that a person who could do that might be the creator.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Evangkatsoulis: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Seun:

English, of course.

Because God would know to communicate with us in a language we understand. He could even arrange stars in every language ever spoken.

We have to set a time limit so we can conclude the challenge has failed if nothing happens within that time. Jesus promised to come soon and 2000 years later, people still believe he will come like a thief in the night. If he had given a definite time, we’d have been able to move on.

We have been told that God exists “outside time ” and knows the future so millions of years ago he knew you’d pray and already answered it.

It’s a good first step. Arranging the stars through time is so difficult that I can concede that a person who could do that might be the creator.

Well I guess you are talking about the christian God then. 'Cause God doesn't necessarily have to be able to see the future. God is simply the creator of the universe not necessarily a precog.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by urahara(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seun:

English, of course.

Actually Bros j gave a definite time .

Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place” (Matthew 24:34).

when he says in Matthew 16:28, “Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by winner01(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

What language would the "I AM GOD: I EXIST" be arranged in? And how do you know if the everyday arrangement of stars spells "I AM GOD: I EXIST" in ancient languages long forgotten and that it's english equivalent is not a possible arrangement?
Again, why 5 minutes? Shebi the light we see from stars are from thousands or millions of years ago? Wouldn't that mean that God would be answering the prayers of someone millions of years ago?
And if I may ask, how does star arrangement prove that a transcendental being created the universe?
Serious question here!
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Seun(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
Well I guess you are talking about the christian God then. 'Cause God doesn't necessarily have to be able to see the future. God is simply the creator of the universe not neccesarily a precog.
There are many views of God but I'm talking about the all-powerful, all-knowing, just, merciful, and loving Creator that most Nigerians worship.

urahara:
Actually Bros j gave a definite time. "Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place” (Matthew 24:34).

When he says in Matthew 16:28, “Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom
Correct. Sadly, Christians have gotten around this by interpreting "generation", "taste death", and "coming in his kingdom" very creatively.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by urahara(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Seun:

There are many views of God but I'm talking about the all-powerful, all-knowing, just, merciful, and loving Creator that most Nigerians worship.

Correct. Sadly, Christians have gotten around this by interpreting "generation", "taste death", and "coming in his kingdom" very creatively.

LMAO grin grin

At the rate at which things are going , I feel that even if jesus comes himself to tell Christian's that the Bible is false , they won't believe him

1 Like

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Anas09: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
budaatum:

Chapters missing? Let me know if this ones ok.
Good morning.

Tried uploading but it's not having it.

Try this link

I have a guy who supplies me with Swedenborg's other books. To know that an atheist first sent me this book. It's amazing how you wld pass off such a treasure. Well, let me believe you didn't actually read it.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by MuttleyLaff: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Seun:
If, within five minutes after a specific prayer by a theist, the stars in the sky were rearranged to spell I AM GOD: I EXIST,
and it could be seen by everybody, and it could be scientifically confirmed by every astronomer that that the stars had indeed been moved around and it wasn't just an optical illusion,
then I might be convinced that there exists a great mind out there which is capable of moving stars around in response to prayer.

Can any theist make this happen? (cc: winner01)

Evangkatsoulis:
What language would the "I AM GOD: I EXIST" be arranged in?

Seun:
English, of course.

Evangkatsoulis:
And how do you know if the everyday arrangement of stars spells "I AM GOD: I EXIST" in ancient languages long forgotten
and that it's english equivalent is not a possible arrangement?
Shebi the light we see from stars are from thousands or millions of years ago?
Wouldn't that mean that God would be answering the prayers of someone millions of years ago?

Seun:
Because God would know to communicate with us in a language we understand.
He could even arrange stars in every language ever spoken.

Evangkatsoulis:
Again, why 5 minutes?

Seun:

Evangkatsoulis:
Shebi the light we see from stars are from thousands or millions of years ago?
Wouldn't that mean that God would be answering the prayers of someone millions of years ago?

Seun:

Evangkatsoulis:

Seun:
It’s a good first step.
Arranging the stars through time is so difficult that I can concede that a person who could do that might be the creator
Everyone except you, knows this is a dead on arrival request DOA

Four requests, at least, similar to this had already been made and none were granted
God, on each of those occassions, didnt go along nor give in, to make the request(s) happen

I am sorry, you're on a very looooooooooooonnnnng thing, if you're waiting, to be convinced with that pony trick star arrangement thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2019
johnydon22:
The first question should be to substantiate the actuality of design.

And yes there can be design without designer.

Common sense will say that an infinite regression is impossible and it is impossible for something to come out of nothing.

Furthermore, we agree that the big bang was the start of spacetime. Therefore we can also agree that whatever cause the big bang is eternal or was made by something that is eternal.

That final first cause that was not caused is who I consider God. You can choose to call it a flying spaghetti monster it is all semantics. You may also choose to worship this phenomenon or not. I choose to worship this being
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2019
TOSIN116:

Are Atheist able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that there is no spiritual force and religions such as Christianity are made up?

The burden of proof unfortunately is not on the atheist.

Personally, I believe that the atheist position is flawed, at best a deistic worldview is more appropriate if you really think about the vastness and the wonders that abound in the universe.

In spite of that, I have personally chosen to worship a personal God through the lens of christianity by faith!
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by budaatum: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Anas09:

I have a guy who supplies me with Swedenborg's other books. To know that an atheist first sent me this book. It's amazing how you wld pass off such a treasure. Well, let me believe you didn't actually read it.
Anas09, what profit you denying the evidence of your eyes and replace it with fabricated beliefs? How could I possibly recommend a book to you, send you a copy of said book and your response is, "let me believe you didn't actually read it"?

You liked the book I take it? Here's a more user friendly epub download of Heaven and Hell. And for anyone who wishes to know more about Emanuel Swedenborg (1688–1772) , below is a summary of Genesis 1 from his Secrets of Heaven.

6 The six days or time periods, meaning so many consecutive stages in a person’s regeneration, are these, in outline: 7 The first stage is preliminary, extending from infancy to just before regeneration, and is called void, emptiness, and darkness. The first stirring, which is the Lord’s mercy, is the Spirit of God in constant motion on the face of the water. 8 In the second stage, a distinction is drawn between the things that are the Lord’s and those that are our own. The things that are the Lord’s are called a “remnant” in the Word. In this instance the “remnant” refers principally to religious knowledge acquired from early childhood on. This remnant is stored away, not to reappear until we arrive at such a stage.
At present the second stage rarely comes into play without trouble, misfortune, and grief, which enable bodily and worldly concerns—things that are our own—to fade away and in effect die out. The things that belong to the outer self, then, are separated from those that belong to the inner self, the inner self containing the remnant that the Lord has put aside to await this time and this purpose. 9 The third stage is one of repentance. During this time, at the prompting of the inner self, we speak devoutly and reverently and yield a good harvest (acts of neighborly kindness, for instance). These effects are lifeless nonetheless, since we suppose that they come of our own doing. They are called the tender plant, then the seed-bearing plant, and lastly the fruit tree. 10 In the fourth stage, love stirs and faith enlightens us. Before this time we may have spoken devoutly and yielded a good harvest, but we did so in a state of trial and anguish, not at the call of faith and kindness. In consequence they are now kindled in our inner self and are called the two lights. 11 In the fifth stage, we speak with conviction and, in the process, strengthen ourselves in truth and goodness. The things we then produce have life in them and are called the fish of the sea and the birds in the heavens. 12 In the sixth stage, we act with conviction and therefore with love in speaking truth and doing good. What we then produce is called a living soul and a beast. Because we begin to act as much from love as from conviction, we become spiritual people, who are called [God’s] image. In regard to our spiritual lives, we now find pleasure and nourishment in religious knowledge and acts of kindness; and these are called our food. In regard to our earthly lives, we still find pleasure and sustenance in things relating to our body and our senses, which cause strife until love takes charge and we develop a heavenly character. 13 Not everyone who undergoes regeneration reaches this stage. Some (the great majority, these days) arrive only at the first stage, some only at the second, some at the third, fourth, or fifth, very few at the sixth, and almost no one at the seventh.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bullshit.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by Anas09: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
budaatum:

Anas09, what profit you denying the evidence of your eyes and replace it with fabricated beliefs? How could I possibly recommend a book to you, send you a copy of said book and your response is, "let me believe you didn't actually read it"?

You liked the book I take it? Here's a more user friendly epub download of Heaven and Hell. And for anyone who wishes to know more about Emanuel Swedenborg (1688–1772) , below is a summary of Genesis 1 from his Secrets of Heaven.

6 The six days or time periods, meaning so many consecutive stages in a person’s regeneration, are these, in outline: 7 The first stage is preliminary, extending from infancy to just before regeneration, and is called void, emptiness, and darkness. The first stirring, which is the Lord’s mercy, is the Spirit of God in constant motion on the face of the water. 8 In the second stage, a distinction is drawn between the things that are the Lord’s and those that are our own. The things that are the Lord’s are called a “remnant” in the Word. In this instance the “remnant” refers principally to religious knowledge acquired from early childhood on. This remnant is stored away, not to reappear until we arrive at such a stage.
At present the second stage rarely comes into play without trouble, misfortune, and grief, which enable bodily and worldly concerns—things that are our own—to fade away and in effect die out. The things that belong to the outer self, then, are separated from those that belong to the inner self, the inner self containing the remnant that the Lord has put aside to await this time and this purpose. 9 The third stage is one of repentance. During this time, at the prompting of the inner self, we speak devoutly and reverently and yield a good harvest (acts of neighborly kindness, for instance). These effects are lifeless nonetheless, since we suppose that they come of our own doing. They are called the tender plant, then the seed-bearing plant, and lastly the fruit tree. 10 In the fourth stage, love stirs and faith enlightens us. Before this time we may have spoken devoutly and yielded a good harvest, but we did so in a state of trial and anguish, not at the call of faith and kindness. In consequence they are now kindled in our inner self and are called the two lights. 11 In the fifth stage, we speak with conviction and, in the process, strengthen ourselves in truth and goodness. The things we then produce have life in them and are called the fish of the sea and the birds in the heavens. 12 In the sixth stage, we act with conviction and therefore with love in speaking truth and doing good. What we then produce is called a living soul and a beast. Because we begin to act as much from love as from conviction, we become spiritual people, who are called [God’s] image. In regard to our spiritual lives, we now find pleasure and nourishment in religious knowledge and acts of kindness; and these are called our food. In regard to our earthly lives, we still find pleasure and sustenance in things relating to our body and our senses, which cause strife until love takes charge and we develop a heavenly character. 13 Not everyone who undergoes regeneration reaches this stage. Some (the great majority, these days) arrive only at the first stage, some only at the second, some at the third, fourth, or fifth, very few at the sixth, and almost no one at the seventh.
If what Swedenborg wrote are fabricated beliefs, then why bother posting what you posted?

You sent me Heaven and Hell, yes. But another guy from here also sent it to me. Then he sent 'AfterLife of things seen and Heard' 'Marriage Love', True Christianity', Secrets of Heaven, Divine Love and Wisdom, Live of Angels, Divine we ovidence, Life Faith, and Secret Scriprures'. All by Swedenborg.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by budaatum: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Anas09:

If what Swedenborg wrote are fabricated beliefs, then why bother posting what you posted?

You sent me Heaven and Hell, yes. But another guy from here also sent it to me. Then he sent 'AfterLife of things seen and Heard' 'Marriage Love', True Christianity', Secrets of Heaven, Divine Love and Wisdom, Live of Angels, Divine we ovidence, Life Faith, and Secret Scriprures'. All by Swedenborg.
Na wa for you o anas!
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by theoriginalgood: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
God certainly exists. Humans are only temporary. You think the most superior being in existence is temporary? There has to be a good God and he is permanent. He has been here since the beginning to make sure that evil continues to die.

One day, evil would have suffered sufficient killer blows. Then all evil would be gone. Will you still be there?

https://www.nairaland.com/5057182/reasonable-evidence-gods-existence
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by objectivechrist: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by budaatum: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Funny that no one has pulled me up on this yet.

Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by objectivechrist: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by oaroloye(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2020
MISHIGAS!

johnydon22:
We are all used to the normal narrative of demanding for evidence on the subject of God.

True the onus lies on the positor not the negator to present proof.

But to arrive somewhere one thing must be substantiated.

E.G: In science, a good theory is one that makes predictions that can either be confirmed or falsified.

If this predictions are confirmed, the theory garners a degree of proof to its merits.

If falsified based on this prediction, it is discarded.

In this example, the primary factor is is prediction.

What to expect

So atheists, what do you consider to be the thesis that must be confirmed for the theory of God to make sense?

Theists, what do you consider the greatest pointer that suggests the existence of God?

GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE SUPREME BEING- NOT THE "SUBORDINATE" BEING!

. MATTHEW 3:1-12.

IN those days came
John the Baptist,
preaching in the wilderness
of Judaea,
2. And saying,

"Repent ye:
for the Kingdom of Heaven
is at hand."

3. For this is he that was
spoken of by the Prophet Esaias,
saying,

"THE VOICE OF ONE
CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS,
PREPARE YE THE WAY
OF THE LORD,
MAKE HIS PATHS STRAIGHT."

4. And the same John
had his raiment of camel's hair,
and a leathern girdle
about his loins;
and his meat was locusts
and wild honey.
5. Then went out
to him Jerusalem,
and all Judaea,
and all the region
round about Jordan,
6. And were baptized of him
in Jordan,
confessing their Sins.
7. "But when he saw many
of the Pharisees and Sadducees
come to his baptism,
he said unto them,

"O Generation of Vipers,
who hath warned you
to flee from The Wrath to come?
8. "Bring forth therefore
Fruits meet for Repentance:
9. "And think not to say
within yourselves,

'WE HAVE ABRAHAM
TO OUR FATHER:"

for I Say unto you,

'THAT GOD IS ABLE
OF THESE STONES
TO RAISE UP CHILDREN
UNTO ABRAHAM.'

10. "And now also the axe
is laid unto the root
of the trees:
therefore every tree
which bringeth not forth
good fruit is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
11. "I indeed Baptize you
with Water unto Repentance:
but he that cometh after me
is mightier than I,
whose shoes I am
not worthy to bear:
he shall Baptize you
with The Holy Ghost,
and with Fire:
12. "Whose fan is in his hand,
and he will throughly
purge his floor,
and gather his wheat
into the garner;
but he will burn up the chaff
with unquenchable fire."

WE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED UNPARDONABLE SINS AGAINST GOD.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

OUR ANCESTORS HAVE PAID FOR BETRAYING OUR CREATOR: BUT YAHWEH GOD CURRENTLY OFFERS US MERCY.

.    MATTHEW 22:1-14.

AND Jesus answered
and Spake unto them again
by Parables,
and Said,

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage
for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants
to call them that were bidden
to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth
other servants,
saying,

'TELL THEM
WHICH ARE BIDDEN,

"BEHOLD,
I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER:
MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS
ARE KILLED,
AND ALL THINGS ARE READY:
COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." '

5. "But they made light of it,
and went their ways,
one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant
took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully,
and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof,
he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants,

'THE WEDDING IS READY,
BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN
WERE NOT WORTHY.
9. 'GO YE THEREFORE
INTO THE HIGHWAYS,
AND AS MANY
AS YE SHALL FIND,
BID TO THE MARRIAGE.'

10. "So those servants
went out
into the highways,
and gathered together all
as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king
came in
to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on
a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'FRIEND,
HOW CAMEST THOU
IN HITHER NOT HAVING
A WEDDING GARMENT?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king
to the servants,

'BIND HIM HAND AND FOOT,
AND CAST HIM INTO OUTER DARKNESS,
THERE SHALL BE WEEPING
AND GNASHING OF TEETH.
14. 'FOR MANY ARE CALLED
BUT FEW (ARE) CHOSEN.'

. MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that
John was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of the Kingdom of God,
15. And Saying,

"The time is fulfilled,
and The Kingdom of God
is at hand:
Repent ye,
and believe The Gospel."

AS MANY AS THREE TIMES A YEAR, GOD COMMANDS HIS MEN TO ASSEMBLE BEFORE HIM: AS ABOVE, SO BELOW- AS THEY ASSEMBLE IN THE SEVEN HEAVENS, SO DO THEY ON EARTH!

. DEUTERONOMY 16:16-17.

16. Three times in a year
shall all thy males
appear before The LORD thy God
in the Place which He shall choose;
in The Feast of Unleavened Bread,
and in The Feast of Weeks,
and in The Feast of Tabernacles:
and they shall not
appear before The LORD empty:
17. Every man shall give
as He is able,
according to the Blessing
of the LORD thy God
Which He hath given thee.

THIS IS NOT A "REQUEST:" IT IS A COMMAND!

YAHWEH GOD is NOT BEGGING YOU to ATTEND Him- It is an ORDER. If you do not comply, there will be consequences,

Very bad consequences.

Martinez19:
If they can consistently show that prayer in the name of Jesus alone and not without makes amputees whole, blind to see, dumb to speak, deaf to hear, heals terminal diseases, perform miracles and raise the dead.

If they can, through their god, predict with 100% accuracy events difficult for a normal human being to predict.

If they can, with hundred percent accuracy, read my mind through their holy spirit.

NB: THIS APPLY TO THE CHRISTIAN GOD

. EXODUS 17:7.

7. And he called
the name of the place Massah,
and Meribah,
because of the chiding
of the Children of Israel,
and because they tempted
The LORD,
Saying,

"IS THE LORD AMONG US,
OR NOT?"

. DEUTERONOMY 6:16.

6. Ye shall not tempt
The LORD your God,
as ye tempted him in Massah.

YOU DO NOT GET TO SEE WHAT GOD IS, UNTIL HE HAS SEEN WHAT YOU ARE.

If God had to see you as you are, HE WOULD HAVE TO JUDGE YOUR SINS: you would never survive THAT experience.

God does not Reveal Himself to you, until you are worthy to Receive Him, and Survive in His Holy Presence.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY NEWBORN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES OF OUR PARENTS, OUR GRANDPARENTS, AND OUR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

These Sins must be NULLIFIED, before we can PROGRESS. Lord Yeshua paid the price for everyone's Sins, but this Payment is meaningless, until It is applied. Lord Yeshua's Sacrifice is applied by subordinating ourselves to HIM, and SERVING HIM.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

HOLINESS IS THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY STATE OF COMPATIBILITY WITH GOD, SUCH THAT WE CAN BELIEVE AND DO EVERYTHING THAT HE TELLS US- INCLUDING THE ATTAINMENT OF THE TEN FUNDAMENTAL POWERS.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

These Powers are not Ends in Themselves, but MILESTONES in The Path that
Leads to DIRECT CONTACT WITH GOD.

These are the only important Evidence of God's Existence, and The Scriptures' Veracity.
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by oaroloye(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2020
SHALOM!

GeneralShepherd:

The burden of proof unfortunately is not on the atheist.

WHAT IS THIS "BURDEN-OF-PROOF" BULLSHIT WE KEEP HEARING ABOUT?

Atheists have been trying to cram it up my arose for years- then I read WHY THERE IS NO GOD, by Armin Navabi, and I finally found out that it is a CARL SAGAN quote.

CARL SAGAN was a FOOL, who made his living from DECEIVING THE PUBLIC with FIRST ATTENTION Trivia.

"EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS
REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE!"

. -Carl Sagan.

WHAT IS THE "EXTRAORDINARY CLAIM" OF CHRISTIANITY?

. MATTHEW 5:1-26.

AND seeing the multitudes,
he went up into a mountain:
and when he was set,
his Disciples came unto him:
2. And he opened his mouth,
and taught them,
Saying,

3. "Blessed are
the Poor
in Spirit:
for theirs is The Kingdom
of Heaven.
4. "Blessed are
they that mourn:
for they shall be comforted.
5. "Blessed are the meek:
for they shall inherit the Earth.
6. Blessed are they which do
Hunger and Thirst after Righteousness:
for they shall be filled.
7. "Blessed are
the merciful:
for they shall obtain Mercy.
8. "Blessed are
the Pure in Heart:
for they shall see God.
9. "Blessed are
the PeaceMakers:
for they shall be called
the Children of God.
10. "Blessed are
they which are Persecuted
for Righteousness' sake:
for theirs is
The Kingdom of Heaven.
11. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall Revile you,
and Persecute you,
and shall say
all manner of Evil
against you Falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice,
and be exceeding glad:
for great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so Persecuted they
the Prophets
which were before you.
13. "Ye are
The Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt
have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it
be salted?
It is thenceforth
good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under
foot of men.
14. "Ye are
The Light of the World.
A city that is
set on an hill
cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men
light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light
unto all that are in the house.
16. "Let your light
so shine before men,
that they may
see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not
that I am come
to destroy The Law,
or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I Say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN
AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore
shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do
and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I Say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE
ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM
OF HEAVEN.' "

21. "Ye have heard that it was said
by them of Old Time,

'THOU SHALT NOT KILL;'

and

'WHOSOEVER SHALL KILL
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGEMENT:

22. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER IS ANGRY
WITH HIS BROTHER
WITHOUT A CAUSE
SHALL BE IN DANGER
OF THE JUDGMENT:

and whosoever shall say
to his brother,

'RACA,'[/i][/b]

shall be in Danger of the Council:
but whosoever shall say,

"THOU FOOL,"

shall be in Danger of Hell Fire.'

23. "Therefore if thou
bring thy Gift to the Altar,
and there rememberest
that thy Brother
hath ought against thee;
24. "Leave there thy Gift
before the Altar,
and go thy way;
first be reconciled to thy Brother,
and then come and offer thy Gift.
25. "Agree with thine Adversary quickly,
whiles thou art in the way with him;
lest at any time the Adversary
deliver thee to the judge,
and the Judge deliver thee
to the Officer,
and thou be cast into Prison.
26. "Verily I Say unto thee,

"THOU SHALT BY NO MEANS
COME OUT THENCE,
TILL THOU HAST PAID
THE UTTERMOST FARTHING.' "

SCIENTOLOGY is the best Religion the World has ever seen, since THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA.

It offers IRREFUTABLE PROOF of the fact that we are NOT MERE FLESH, but SPIRIT BEINGS that TRANSCEND PHYSICAL EXISTENCE that SURVIVE DEATH.

Therefore, it is the most persecuted Religion in America since Native American Sorcery and European Witchcraft.

When you live long enough, gathering information, and building up Knowledge, senseless things begin to make sense, when you find out what was behind them.

[b]Don Juan said that the subsequent centuries of subjugation provided for these new seers the ideal circumstances in which to perfect their skills. Oddly enough, it was the extreme rigor and coercion of that period that gave them the impetus to refine their new principles. And, owing to the fact that they never divulged their activities, they were left alone to map their findings. „Were there a great many new seers during the Conquest?” I asked. ,At the beginning there were. Near the end there were only a handful. The rest had been exterminated.” „What about in our day, don Juan?” I asked. „There are a few. They are scattered all over, you understand.” „Do you know them?” I asked. „Such a simple question is the hardest one to answer,” he replied. „There are some we know very well. But they are not exactly like us because they have concentrated on other specific aspects of knowledge, such as dancing, curing, bewitching, talking, instead of what the new seers recommend, stalking, dreaming, and intent. Those who are exactly like us would not cross our path. The seers who lived during the Conquest set it up that way so as to avoid being exterminated in the confrontation with the Spaniards. Each of those seers founded a lineage. And not all of them had descendants, so the lines are few.” „Do you know any who are exactly like us?” I asked. ,A few,” he replied laconically. I asked him then to give me all the information he could, for I was vitally interested in the topic; to me it was of crucial importance to know names and addresses for purposes of validation and corroboration. Don Juan did not seem inclined to oblige me. „The new seers went through that bit of corroboration,” he said. „Half of them left their bones in the corroborating room. So now they are solitary birds. Let’s leave it that way. All we can talk about is our line. About that, you and I can say as much as we please.”
[/b]
. -THE FIRE FROM WITHIN.

THE OYINBOS ARE NOW FURIOUSLY RESEARCHING KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ONCE EXPENDED CONSIDERABLE RESOURCES IN SUPPRESSING.

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!"
. -Francis Bacon.

"ATHEISM " AND THEISM ARE MERELY OYINBO RUSES AND INFORMATION-GATHERING TOOLS.

Neither of them is SINCERE.

When Africans get in either bed, the result is the same- we get (*Bleep!*)ed!

Both sides are LYING to the LAYMAN.

Their " Clergymen," who know that they are lying to the public, are also being lied to by their own Masters.

CARLOS CASTANEDA'S Anthropological Postgraduate investigation into the Native American Mystics' use of MIND- ALTERING DRUGS was part of a broad initiative to find out what they could do, with a view to WEAPONIZING them.

His initial assignment was to disprove the claim that people who took PEYOTE CACTUS together (source of the drug MESCALINE- which you probably never heard of, until you saw THE MATRIX- which is riddled with Carlos Castaneda references-) achieved TELEPATHIC COMMUNION with one another.

At that time, America was at "COLD" WAR with the Soviet Union, and needed a way for their Spies to exchange information without being detected. They are still looking for ways to do that.

Carlos Castaneda got too close to the people he was spying on, and began to protect their Inner Secrets, revealing nothing that was not already known, or of no use in Militarizing Drug-Oriented Spiritual SuperPowers- which is what they told him they wanted. They didn't want their "Philosophical Mumbo-Jumbo."

They wanted to know things like:

"WHAT DRUG DO WE TAKE, TO GIVE US TELESCOPIC X-RAY VISION, AND SUPER-HEARING, LIKE SUPERMAN?"

Knowing that this was wrong, Carlos Castaneda gave them what they thought they wanted. (The answer to that question is Datura Stramonium.)

Whereas he truthfully reported the exact formulae, and dosage application, he knew that it would be useless without the "MUMBO-JUMBO NONSENSE PRACTICES" that make these DEADLY POISONOUS SUBSTANCES usable for Spiritual Power acquisition and exploitation.

The people who understand these things do not want them turned over to entities like the US Government.

However, after eleven years of hard and dangerous work, Carlos Castaneda finally caved-in, and disclosed everything he knew that he knew about The Secret Knowledge that makes Dangerous Drugs the Keys to Spiritual Abilities.

[See: THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, by Carlos Castaneda (1968).
A SEPARATE REALITY: Further Conversations with Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1971).
JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan (1973).
THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS, starring George Clooney, Ewan MacGreggor, Jeff Bridges, and Kevin Spacey (2009).]

Knowing that he had finally delivered what he had been sent for, UCLA finally rewarded Carlos Castaneda with his PhD.

Unfortunately for them, Carlos Castaneda had a LOT more to say, and he began to disclose more and more, and effectively created a New Religion, with himself as its Prophet, called TENSEGRITY.

The ILLUMINATI tried to discredit him by claiming that his work was plagiarized from a book in the University Library no one had ever heard of before.

Oyinbos have faked Ancient Books before- this is no different. How stupid would one be, to plagiarize from a book in the library used by the faculty he was trying to deceive?

The man used to discredit Carlos Castaneda was also used to spy on and sabotage SCIENTOLOGY from its very beginning.

This is an Organized Conspiracy, I tell you!

He said that he saw Carlos Castaneda at the UCLA library on a day when he said in his book that he was in Mexico.

In interviews and lectures, as well as his books, Carlos Castaneda has explained that giving out Truthful Information about oneself to unspiritual people nullifies the Power of a Spiritual Man.

An important tenet of their Spiritual System is to AGGRESSIVELY DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN CERTAIN AND UNCERTAIN INFORMATION. If someone tells you something that is uncertain, you are to tuck your left leg under your right; if the information is certain, you tuck your right leg under your left.

This was never explicitly explained in any of the books. It suddenly hit me: NAGUALISTS TOTALLY RECALL THEIR BODY-POSITIONS HELD WHEN RECEIVING INFORMATION.

Therefore, any fact that can be falsified does not have to be believed. If it is important, it can be investigated, and the real truth discovered as a treasure.

The unspiritual need people to tell them all the truth, so that they can devalue and abuse it. These are the sort of craven attacks leveled against L. RON HUBBARD and CARLOS CASTANEDA.

The same tactics are used against LORD YESHUA.

They cannot disprove THE RESURRECTION- so they attack WHO SAW HIM FIRST? The important Truth that THE DEAD CAN BE RAISED is FORGOTTEN, and DISCOUNTED, because WHO DISCOVERED IT FIRST is more important to the unspiritual than the Resurrection.

The Egos of the Detractors never considers that those discrepancies and incongruences were DELIBERATELY ADDED to KEEP THEIR KIND OUT OF THE SYSTEM- where they are NOT WANTED.

These people do not have the same interest as the Spiritual people, and have only come to fulfill some selfish interest.

Therefore, they get hung up on irrelevant issues, and ignore the True Importances.

If someone is willing to risk going to HELL, before admitting that they were wrong, that is one thing, but a person who is willing to risk other people- beloved and otherwise- going to Hell, because they were wrong- that person is on a LOWER LEVEL OF SCUMBAG!

We need neither of these Scumbags on our Team. They will betray us, when they perceive the profit they want.

Martinez19:
If they can consistently show that prayer in the name of Jesus alone and not without makes amputees whole, blind to see, dumb to speak, deaf to hear, heals terminal diseases, perform miracles and raise the dead.

If they can, through their god, predict with 100% accuracy events difficult for a normal human being to predict.

If they can, with hundred percent accuracy, read my mind through their holy spirit.

THE ATHEIST JAMES RANDI, OFFERS $1 MILLION FOR ANYONE WHO CAN SHOW HIM IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF SUPERNATURAL POWER.

That no one, since he began to do this in 1964 (beginning with a paltry $1,000) has won this award tells Atheists that no Supernatural Powers exist.

It tells those with Supernatural Powers to never show them to THAT man.

It tells them that everyone who has taken this challenge successfully has been murdered.

GeneralShepherd:

Personally, I believe that the atheist position is flawed, at best a deistic worldview is more appropriate if you really think about the vastness and the wonders that abound in the universe.

YOU ARE NOT A BELIEVER IN GOD, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER ADVANCED BEYOND A MERE OPINION THAT GOD EXISTS.

That is what an Atheist, trying to infiltrate the Theists would say.

GeneralShepherd:

In spite of that, I have personally chosen to worship a personal God through the lens of christianity by faith!

A REAL CHRISTIAN WOULD NOT SAY SOMETHING AS LUKEWARM AS THAT!

You are still operating at the level of "BLIND FAITH" that someone's ARGUMENTS are CORRECT.

That is NOT the Christianity LORD YESHUA gave his life to deliver.

[To be Continued?]
Re: Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? by oaroloye(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
MISHIGAS!

johnydon22:
We are all used to the normal narrative of demanding for evidence on the subject of God.

True the onus lies on the positor not the negator to present proof.

But to arrive somewhere one thing must be substantiated.

E.G: In science, a good theory is one that makes predictions that can either be confirmed or falsified.

If this predictions are confirmed, the theory garners a degree of proof to its merits.

If falsified based on this prediction, it is discarded.

In this example, the primary factor is is prediction.

What to expect

So atheists, what do you consider to be the thesis that must be confirmed for the theory of God to make sense?

Theists, what do you consider the greatest pointer that suggests the existence of God?

GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE SUPREME BEING- NOT THE "SUBORDINATE" BEING!

. MATTHEW 3:1-12.

IN those days came
John the Baptist,
preaching in the wilderness
of Judaea,
2. And saying,

"Repent ye:
for the Kingdom of Heaven
is at hand."

3. For this is he that was
spoken of by the Prophet Esaias,
saying,

"THE VOICE OF ONE
CRYING IN THE WILDERNESS,
PREPARE YE THE WAY
OF THE LORD,
MAKE HIS PATHS STRAIGHT."

4. And the same John
had his raiment of camel's hair,
and a leathern girdle
about his loins;
and his meat was locusts
and wild honey.
5. Then went out
to him Jerusalem,
and all Judaea,
and all the region
round about Jordan,
6. And were baptized of him
in Jordan,
confessing their Sins.
7. "But when he saw many
of the Pharisees and Sadducees
come to his baptism,
he said unto them,

"O Generation of Vipers,
who hath warned you
to flee from The Wrath to come?
8. "Bring forth therefore
Fruits meet for Repentance:
9. "And think not to say
within yourselves,

'WE HAVE ABRAHAM
TO OUR FATHER:"

for I Say unto you,

'THAT GOD IS ABLE
OF THESE STONES
TO RAISE UP CHILDREN
UNTO ABRAHAM.'

10. "And now also the axe
is laid unto the root
of the trees:
therefore every tree
which bringeth not forth
good fruit is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
11. "I indeed Baptize you
with Water unto Repentance:
but he that cometh after me
is mightier than I,
whose shoes I am
not worthy to bear:
he shall Baptize you
with The Holy Ghost,
and with Fire:
12. "Whose fan is in his hand,
and he will throughly
purge his floor,
and gather his wheat
into the garner;
but he will burn up the chaff
with unquenchable fire."

WE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED UNPARDONABLE SINS AGAINST GOD.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

OUR ANCESTORS HAVE PAID FOR BETRAYING OUR CREATOR: BUT YAHWEH GOD CURRENTLY OFFERS US MERCY.

. MATTHEW 22:1-14.

AND Jesus answered
and Spake unto them again
by Parables,
and Said,

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage
for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants
to call them that were bidden
to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth
other servants,
saying,

'TELL THEM
WHICH ARE BIDDEN,

"BEHOLD,
I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER:
MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS
ARE KILLED,
AND ALL THINGS ARE READY:
COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." '

5. "But they made light of it,
and went their ways,
one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant
took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully,
and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof,
he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants,

'THE WEDDING IS READY,
BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN
WERE NOT WORTHY.
9. 'GO YE THEREFORE
INTO THE HIGHWAYS,
AND AS MANY
AS YE SHALL FIND,
BID TO THE MARRIAGE.'

10. "So those servants
went out
into the highways,
and gathered together all
as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king
came in
to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on
a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'FRIEND,
HOW CAMEST THOU
IN HITHER NOT HAVING
A WEDDING GARMENT?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king
to the servants,

'BIND HIM HAND AND FOOT,
AND CAST HIM INTO OUTER DARKNESS,
THERE SHALL BE WEEPING
AND GNASHING OF TEETH.
14. 'FOR MANY ARE CALLED
BUT FEW (ARE) CHOSEN.'

. MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that
John was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of the Kingdom of God,
15. And Saying,

"The time is fulfilled,
and The Kingdom of God
is at hand:
Repent ye,
and believe The Gospel."

AS MANY AS THREE TIMES A YEAR, GOD COMMANDS HIS MEN TO ASSEMBLE BEFORE HIM: AS ABOVE, SO BELOW- AS THEY ASSEMBLE IN THE SEVEN HEAVENS, SO DO THEY ON EARTH!

. DEUTERONOMY 16:16-17.

16. Three times in a year
shall all thy males
appear before The LORD thy God
in the Place which He shall choose;
in The Feast of Unleavened Bread,
and in The Feast of Weeks,
and in The Feast of Tabernacles:
and they shall not
appear before The LORD empty:
17. Every man shall give
as He is able,
according to the Blessing
of the LORD thy God
Which He hath given thee.

THIS IS NOT A "REQUEST:" IT IS A COMMAND!

YAHWEH GOD is NOT BEGGING YOU to ATTEND Him- It is an ORDER. If you do not comply, there will be consequences,

Very bad consequences.

Martinez19:

. EXODUS 17:7.

7. And he called
the name of the place Massah,
and Meribah,
because of the chiding
of the Children of Israel,
and because they tempted
The LORD,
Saying,

"IS THE LORD AMONG US,
OR NOT?"

. DEUTERONOMY 6:16.

6. Ye shall not tempt
The LORD your God,
as ye tempted him in Massah.

YOU DO NOT GET TO SEE WHAT GOD IS, UNTIL HE HAS SEEN WHAT YOU ARE.

If God had to see you as you are, HE WOULD HAVE TO JUDGE YOUR SINS: you would never survive THAT experience.

God does not Reveal Himself to you, until you are worthy to Receive Him, and Survive in His Holy Presence.

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY NEWBORN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES OF OUR PARENTS, OUR GRANDPARENTS, AND OUR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

These Sins must be NULLIFIED, before we can PROGRESS. Lord Yeshua paid the price for everyone's Sins, but this Payment is meaningless, until It is applied. Lord Yeshua's Sacrifice is applied by subordinating ourselves to HIM, and SERVING HIM.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

HOLINESS IS THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY STATE OF COMPATIBILITY WITH GOD, SUCH THAT WE CAN BELIEVE AND DO EVERYTHING THAT HE TELLS US- INCLUDING THE ATTAINMENT OF THE TEN FUNDAMENTAL POWERS.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

These Powers are not Ends in Themselves, but MILESTONES in The Path that
Leads to DIRECT CONTACT WITH GOD.

These are the only important Evidence of God's Existence, and The Scriptures' Veracity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You / What's Your Best Psalm? / Happy 75th Birthday To Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.