Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) (6859 Views)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Almaiga: 4:48am On Jun 22, 2018
grin

1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:45am On Jun 22, 2018
potterdon:
please whatever hate or pain u feel should be given to wille obiano don't come and generalise things here to be causing problems just to give urself a bit of worth
nobody is causing problem. This is just the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Preshy561:

you and Nonso wow are just the same person with different moniker.
I have always watched your comments here.

you both are the same,I can swear it.

Okay Bro cool
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by ObservantFellow: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2018
I think I can understand the point once I get to understand the difference between Ebonyi and Igbos.
OP shouldn't forget that as they are Ebonyians, there are also Anambarians, Imolites, Abians, e.t.c. Classifying all of them as Igbo only to point out Ebonyi as a separate entity is boring.
Let him not forget that Ebonyi is a recent creation, and I've not seen any reason why they would attract particular widespread interest from others.
Not to say there is no potential. Just of the opinion that the OP is making a mountain out of a non-existent molehill
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by lastempero: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2018
mangoman00:
l am Anambra man but this your statement is like that of a fool who has taken weed.My Brothers from Ebonyi should not mind him.He has spoken like child.

But that's true.especially anambra people can despise ebonyi people like tomorrow no dey, let's stop pretending like it doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Ziggylady(f): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
nobody is causing problem. This is just the bitter truth

You are simply saturated with acute jnferiority complex,instead of whinning and complaining like a baby whose toy was snatched,improve yourself in all spheres and your life will be better...Success has many friends and relatives while failure is an orphan..

I am from Anambra State while my fiance is from Ebony State..He has no iota of your low self esteem cos he is very proud of where he comes from and what he has achieved in life.

Patoranking is not whinning and crying like you,he is a superstar whose companionship many crave for..last time i checked,he is from Ebony State..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are simply saturated with acute jnferiority complex,instead of whinning and complaining like a baby whose toy was snatched,improve yourself in all spheres and your life will be better...Success has many friends and relatives while failure is an orphan..

I am from Anambra State while my fiance is from Ebony State..He has no iota of your low self esteem cos he is very proud of where he comes from and what he has achieved in life.

Patoranking is not whinning and crying like you,he is a superstar whose companionship many crave for..last time i checked,he is from Ebony State..

I won't argue with you because from this your comment, it is crystal clear that you didn't read my article before jumping to comment this rubbish. Nonsense

Learn how to read and understand, so that you will know what to comment!
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by lastempero: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Op the truth is that nobody will despise u if u do what you are suppose to do and remember people address you by the way u dress and behave,in the case of ebonyi indigines there dressing,behaviour,coordination sells them out often atimes.Naturally people segregate,not to talk of when u are not up-to date with ur environment,it happened to me when I came to 042 for my education,due to the tongue difference,they where able to pin point where I'm from but my sophiscation doesn't allow them to go beyond that.Op the truth is that ur people need proper orientation to adapt and blend into the contemporary society.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Ziggylady(f): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

I won't argue with you because from this your comment, it is crystal clear that you didn't read my article before jumping to comment this rubbish. Nonsense

Learn how to read and understand, so that you will know what to comment!

I read it perfectly..your inferiority complex reeked all through your post...One of your pathetic reason is the renaming of a place in Awka..like seriously are you for real??...You really to get your mind right.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by ArinzeRaph: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2018
NonsoWow:
OP, from your post, it is evident that it is not only Anambra indigenes who can't stand the sight and behaviour of abakaliki people. Even wawa people of enugu state whom Anambra indigenes see as lower beings, in turn see abakaliki people as lower than them! That is enough to tell abakaliki people that something is wrong with them and they have to reappraise themselves and measure up.
who are wawas in Enugu?
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

I read it perfectly..your inferiority complex reeked all through your post...One of your pathetic reason is the renaming of a place in Awka..like seriously are you for real??...You really to get your mind right.

You are the person suffering from inferiority complex!! I'm proud of my state. Get that into your head, Ziggylady!!
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by tboy2233: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2018
RareDiamonds:
Nobody hates Ndi Ebonyi. The shameful rants and actions of few m0rons in Igboland SHOULD NEVER BE INTERPRETED TO MEAN THAT THE GREAT IGBO NATION HATES EBONYI WHOSE PEOPLE AND LAND ARE BLESSED BY GOD. These mor0n are in every tribe. The Yorubas view the Ekitis, Ijebus, Ilajes and Egun in a very bad light, see them as inferior and have low regards for them. The Hausas consider some hausa states as Hausa Banza which means bastard hausa states even the Fulanis consider some of themselves as inferior and servants.

there's no Yoruba that view ekiti as inferior in any way so please get your fact right and stop misleading the populace with your myopic assertion

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by kunleweb: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2018
Been long i seen the moniker Omenkalives

Human beings and discrimination. The comments says it all. We are first of all humans

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by adetoya234: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

A thousand likes.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Ziggylady(f): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

You are the person suffering from inferiority complex!! I'm proud of my state. Get that into your head, Ziggylady!!

No you are not..You are not proud of yourself,your achievements(or lack of) and your State..If you were you would not open this kind of lamentation thread which is quite pathetic to be honest.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by 7lives: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2018
NonsoWow:
Abakaliki people are not real igbos. The move by Obiano is being applauded statewide. Infact, when you go to the said road today, most business establishments there have already effected the name change on the signages located on their buildings.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
And you want Biafra, no wonder some Igbos refused to identify with BIAFLA, this the kinds of WICKEDNESS that your fellow Igbos will be subjected to in the new nation?.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Oladimeji1969: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Cyynthialove has said this before and there is need for repetition. .. . .......

Rivalry, agreement and disagreement are inevitable because those things are characteristics of human beings . Once you remove the aforementioned, then humanity seize to exist.
Even here in Yoruba land, the discrimination is stronger than we thought. Ife and Modakeke no dey take eyes see each other, Ife don't marry Modakeke and vice versa.
What of Ogun ?, some of my people are afraid to marry Ogun man due to juju. As for Ijebu, we see them as lesser yorubas due to their weird life style. We have no regards for them.
I don't want to discuss much about Christian Yorubas vs Muslim Yorubas because even kids can read the handwriting on the wall concerning such matter.
Is it about how Muslim yorubas dominated the civil service without considering Christian Yorubas in the civil service in Lagos until Ambode came on ?
Or is it about how Muslims are building their places of worship in the whole Local govt headquarters in Lagos without Christians having where they clap their hands ?
Or is it about how Tinibu wanted to plant another Muslim governor in Lag govt house until public outcry , hence the nomination of Ambode ?
Should I discuss about Osun hijab crisis ?

Meanwhile, the Op is not who you think he's and he's still the same person that cemented fourth on this thread.

The so called discrimination in Yoruba land is ur imagination it's not as pronounced as u want people to believe. The Ife Modakeke war is not tribal hatred but land dispute still there is inter marriage between the two community. No such hatred between Ijebu, Egba and other Yoruba because we still inter marry. In fact my good friends from Osun married to Ijebu women. Those believe that Ijebu are diabolic was ancient nothing like that in this modern age. On Muslim/ Christian discrimination it's not pronounced within the common men but political rivalry we leaves together, work together and even member of the same family. Yoruba are the most civilized tribe in Nigeria we handle our supposed difference maturely. We are one and indivisible.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by LaudableXX: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:
What's your advice on the number of skulls being cut in the southwest theae days?
Ask the people of the southwest. undecided They learnt the tricks of the trade from your tribe.

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by nku5: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2018
Divide and rule of Igbos has been one thing that our enemies never give up on. Unfortunately we have not found a way to deal with the traitors in our midst like Rochas, Umahi and the likes of the clown that penned this silly article.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by 7lives: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2018
slimghost:
The writer is an slowpoke. The writeup reeks of inferiority complex and lowself esteem. There are thousands of Ebonyians doing well in all spheres of life and are well respected.
Let idiots like this writer keep on playing the nonsense victim card.

LIAR, even their Governor that is performing wonders is being called all manners of derogatory names, by the HATERS on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2018
nku5:
Divide and rule of Igbos has been one thing that our enemies never give up on. Unfortunately we have not found a way to deal with the traitors in our midst like Rochas, Umahi and the likes of the clown that penned this silly article.

Rochas and Umahi are not Traitors bro.. Supporting Buhari does not Generally mean someone is a Traitor.

Every got his political ideology
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by highqueen(f): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2018
7lives:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
And you want Biafra, no wonder some Igbos refused to identify with BIAFLA, this the kinds of WICKEDNESS that your fellow Igbos will be subjected to in the new nation?.
that boy isn't Igbo.

please.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by highqueen(f): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2018
7lives:

LIAR, even their Governor that is performing wonders is being called all manners of derogatory names, by the HATERS on this forum.
what are you saying?
we have no tolerance for stupidity.

Umahi is turning to a Fulani tool,and u needs to be called to order.
if you classify the caution as being derogatory, what will you say of Rochas?
I'm from Imo state and I have never supported Okoroxha stupidity.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by LaudableXX: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Cyynthialove has said this before and there is need for repetition. .. . .......

Rivalry, agreement and disagreement are inevitable because those things are characteristics of human beings . Once you remove the aforementioned, then humanity seize to exist.
Even here in Yoruba land, the discrimination is stronger than we thought. Ife and Modakeke no dey take eyes see each other, Ife don't marry Modakeke and vice versa.
What of Ogun ?, some of my people are afraid to marry Ogun man due to juju. As for Ijebu, we see them as lesser yorubas due to their weird life style. We have no regards for them.
I don't want to discuss much about Christian Yorubas vs Muslim Yorubas because even kids can read the handwriting on the wall concerning such matter.
Is it about how Muslim yorubas dominated the civil service without considering Christian Yorubas in the civil service in Lagos until Ambode came on ?
Or is it about how Muslims are building their places of worship in the whole Local govt headquarters in Lagos without Christians having where they clap their hands ?
Or is it about how Tinibu wanted to plant another Muslim governor in Lag govt house until public outcry , hence the nomination of Ambode ?
Should I discuss about Osun hijab crisis ?

Meanwhile, the Op is not who you think he's and he's still the same person that cemented fourth on this thread.
RareDiamonds:
Nobody hates Ndi Ebonyi. The shameful rants and actions of few m0rons in Igboland SHOULD NEVER BE INTERPRETED TO MEAN THAT THE GREAT IGBO NATION HATES EBONYI WHOSE PEOPLE AND LAND ARE BLESSED BY GOD. These mor0n are in every tribe. The Yorubas view the Ekitis, Ijebus, Ilajes and Egun in a very bad light, see them as inferior and have low regards for them. The Hausas consider some hausa states as Hausa Banza which means bastard hausa states even the Fulanis consider some of themselves as inferior and servants.
Guys, take it easy with the lies, abeg! shocked I schooled extensively in the southwest, for many years. No Yoruba man sees Ekiti people as inferior - in fact they respect them, because they read a lot. There is a joke that almost every Ekiti household, has a family member with a Ph.D. cheesy If they do not get a university degree, they do not stop reading.

Yorubas do not allow religious ideologies to interfere with their family ties. shocked in fact, in many families, you would see a Muslim father, with a Christian mother and vice versa. Or Muslim grandparents with Christian grandchildren. Nothing spoil. As they celebrate Eid-el-Fitri, they are also celebrating Easter. grin Rice and stew very plenty! (RSVP)

As for the Ijebus, people respect their business acumen a lot. It is said that an Ijebu man does not part easily with his money. In fact, a lot of merchants in Yoruba towns have Ijebu origin or Ilesa roots. So where did you get your fake tales by moonlight from? Cyynthialove, try not to kill yahself over these Yoruba people's matter, o!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by highqueen(f): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

No you are not..You are not proud of yourself,your achievements(or lack of) and your State..If you were you would not open this kind of lamentation thread which is quite pathetic to be honest.
don't mind that one,that's if he's Igbo atall.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Loveijaw: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2018
omenkaLives:
They also discriminate against Wawa ibohs.

I wonder what Wawa and Ebonyi ibohs did to deserve such hatred from their fellow ibohs.

The Osu caste system is on another level entirely. cry
you are working really hard with your divide and rule, so Ebonyi is your next target.
you want Ebonyi people to hate their Igbo brother's, well Ebonyi rejected cattle ranch!
we can all agree that we the people of SS can see through you guy's nosense.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by okachie1(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2018
NonsoWow:
Abakaliki people are not real igbos. The move by Obiano is being applauded statewide. Infact, when you go to the said road today, most business establishments there have already effected the name change on the signages located on their buildings.
Shut up that gutter! Idi.ot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by okachie1(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2018
NonsoWow:
Shut up that gutter! Idi.ot boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by maestroferddi: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2018
Oladimeji1969:

The so called discrimination in Yoruba land is ur imagination it's not as pronounced as u want people to believe. The Ife Modakeke war is not tribal hatred but land dispute still there is inter marriage between the two community. No such hatred between Ijebu, Egba and other Yoruba because we still inter marry. In fact my good friends from Osun married to Ijebu women. Those believe that Ijebu are diabolic was ancient nothing like that in this modern age. On Muslim/ Christian discrimination it's not pronounced within the common men but political rivalry we leaves together, work together and even member of the same family. Yoruba are the most civilized tribe in Nigeria we handle our supposed difference maturely. We are one and indivisible.
Clap for yourself...

Shey it feels cool trying to explain away differences in your place but you guys dont associate anything other than negativity to Igboland.

You should be ashamed of yourself because Igbos are one indivisible entity. People mistake our entrepreneurial and competitive outlook for disagreement among Igbos...

Dont get it wrong...Igbos are one of the most united people that can be...Yorubas have been know to blow the phantom narrative of Igbo disunity out of proportion just to achieve some sinister/devious political ends...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Fatherofdragons: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2018
maestroferddi:
Clap for yourself...

Shey it feels cool trying to explain away differences in your place but you guys dont associate anything other than negativity to Igboland.

You should be ashamed of yourself because Igbos are one indivisible entity. People mistake our entrepreneurial and competitive outlook for disagreement among Igbos...

Dont get it wrong...Igbos are one of the most united people that can be...Yorubas have been know to blow the phantom narrative of Igbo disunity out of proportion just to achieve some sinister/devious political ends...

This post should be written in gold

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Klinee: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

You guys should forget all this rubbish, one of the best and celebrated radio presenter in radio sapiensia Onitsha and environ Freshman JN is an ebonyi indigene, some ebonyians are doing perfectly well and are in very top position in Anambra.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Fatherofdragons: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2018
@wisdomkosi for the fact that u created such a thread in a faceless forum is truly pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Supreme Court Confirms Lamidi Apapa As LP National Chairman / Don’t Despair, Tinubu’ll Remain True To His Promises, Ganduje Assures Nigerians / Agunloye: EFCC Arrests Wanted Ex-minister, Releases Him On Bail A Week After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.