Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) (6863 Views)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / The Campaign Strategy Of Tinubu's Online Supporters Is Hatred Against The Igbos / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Odingo1: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Sincerely the truth tho

Same way i feel so pained about the Osu caste system. I remembered strolling with my village paddy in 2004 Christmas period most of my cousins refused shaking hands with him because he is an Osu. I have never felt so much pain in my life as regards to that incident embarassed embarassed

We all really need to work on all these issues in Igbo Land.

You are lying, there is no longer osu caste system in Igboland as at present, that osu caste system has gone since advent of Christianity

11 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by ybalogs(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
omenkaLives:
Nwanne, kedu? grin cheesy

Dude, your brothers have been so troublesome and are pushing me to dislike some people for no just cause.

Regardless, despite the insults and the hate they think I bear for your people, I prevented a mob from carrying out jungle justice on two "brothers" of yours who, ironically, stole from an Aboki.

Decent looking crooks. One wore a very neatly trimmed suit and the other a caftan.

This happened right in front of LG office after UBA along bank road. They stole atm cards and were making transfers and purchases when they were caught. I stood in and prevented the mob from doing as much damage as they would have loved to do to them! I ensured they were taken into the premises of the bank after which the gate was locked.. Insisted the police handled the issue since it was purely a criminal incident.

Now, if I were who your brothers call me here, I wouldn't have lifted a finger to stop the mob from doing what they would have loved to do (even though I couldn't stop a few slaps given them from time to time as they sat on the ground).

If I'm lying, may I work like an elephant and eat like an ant!
Welcome back Omenka. You did the right thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by DrGoodman: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Odingo1:

You are lying, there is no longer osu caste system in Igboland as at present, that osu caste system has gone since advent of Christianity

Nobody is an osu anymore in Igboland, but afonjas find a way to mention it to feel good. While their afonja mozlems are making their xtians osu.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by selemempe: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Sincerely the truth tho

Same way i feel so pained about the Osu caste system. I remembered strolling with my village paddy in 2004 Christmas period most of my cousins refused shaking hands with him because he is an Osu. I have never felt so much pain in my life as regards to that incident embarassed embarassed

childish lie. Osu has never existed anywhere in Igboland since I was born. Sophisticated morons should worry more about the fact that obj a yoro christian hates abiola...a yoro muslem

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Balyz: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

NonsoWow is a proper yoruba man, disregard his useless divide and rule tactics.
He is a proper fellow Ibo man like yourself, full of hate for others different from yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:

Dude, your brothers have been so troublesome and are pushing me to dislike some people for no just cause.

Regardless, despite the insults and the hate they think I bear for your people, I prevented a mob from carrying out jungle justice on two "brothers" of yours who, ironically, stole from an Aboki.

Decent looking crooks. One wore a very neatly trimmed suit and the other a caftan.

This happened right in front of LG office after UBA along bank road. They stole atm cards and were making transfers and purchases when they were caught. I stood in and prevented the mob from doing as much damage as they would have loved to do to them! I ensured they were taken into the premises of the bank after which the gate was locked.. Insisted the police handled the issue since it was purely a criminal incident.

Now, if I were who your brothers call me here, I wouldn't have lifted a finger to stop the mob from doing what they would have loved to do (even though I couldn't stop a few slaps given them from time to time as they sat on the ground).

[/s]
trash

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
They also discriminate against Wawa ibohs.

I wonder what Wawa and Ebonyi ibohs did to deserve such hatred from their fellow ibohs.

The Osu caste system is on another level entirely. cry
[/s]
Nonsense trash
why not face your dead state Benue instead of supporting fulani herdsmen against your people

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Balyz: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

Nobody is an osu anymore in Igboland, but afonjas find a way to mention it to feel good. While their afonja mozlems are making their xtians osu.
You are lying. The Osu caste system is still very much alive in iboland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by DeOTR: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
RareDiamonds:
The Yorubas view the Ekitis, Ijebus, Ilajes and Egun in a very bad light, see them as inferior and have low regards for them..

Please always say only what you about.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by CilicMarin: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
omenkaLives:

Good of you omenka! Don't mind these online miscreants, called ipob pigs, hunger and poverty have destabilized their mental constitutions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by KratosCorp: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

****Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra, A Slap On Every Ebonyian***

Since the creation of Ebonyi state in 1996, Ebonyians have always been marginalised and hated. You may ask by who?

It is not by the Yorubas, Fulanis or Hausa!! Truth must be told!! It is still the same Igbos like us that always see Ebonyians as illiterates.

It is very heartbreaking, devastating and shocking that an Anambra man who ought to see an Ebonyian as his brother, will turn around to call him 'Onye Wawa'.

The day I got the shock of my life was the day my friend who is from Enugu told me not to tell people that I am from Ebonyi state. I asked him, 'Why' ? He told me that they see Ebonyians as fools and illiterates. He equally told me that I do not behave like someone who is from Ebonyi state, so I should deny the state of my origin, just to please him and his people. I ignored him because in life, I have learnt not displease myself to please another person! Secondly, am proud to be an Ebonyian and can't deny it for any reason!

Yes!

Why should I not be given a job just because am from Ebonyi? Not because am not qualified!

The questions remain, why should the Igbos who want a sovereign state of Biafra still hate one another?

Why should we Igbos be talking about Biafra when we don't love ourselves?

Why should we Igbos be talking about Marginalisation, when we marginalise ourselves?

The renaming of a street in Anambra by Governor Willie Obiano shows that there is no love, unity, peace among the Igbos. It is an act every Igbo man should condemn just like Umahi did. It is a slap on our face.

We know you guys hate us but that does not mean you should treat us the way and manner you like.

Ebonyians are wiser now, we are educated, we are hard working, we are farmers and cannot  be intimidated any longer by those we see as our brothers and sisters.

Until we Igbos, eschew the hatred among ourselves and see ourselves as brothers and sisters despite our state of origin, we cannot thrive or get what we want!!

(Wisdom Nwedene is a writer, blogger, editor, contact : Nwedenewisdom@gmail.com Facebook, : Wisdom Nwedene)
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by omenkaLives(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
CilicMarin:

Good of you omenka! Don't mind these online miscreants, called ipob pigs, hunger and poverty have destabilized their mental constitutions.
Those people have really done severe damage to the relationship between igbos and other Nigerians in general.

Even at the risk of being labelled as an accomplice of the crooks given my protest over the mob action, I still stood my ground, why.. .because REGARDLESS, I don't think any man deserves such jungle justice, moreso, since they had stolen just under 3mill (according to the Alhaji whose ATM they stole and were using to make the transactions). I swear before God who created me, while I was going about scolding people not to dare touch them, I thought about all the insults these people have given me, especially on the forum! Almost had a second thought but surpreseed the demon.

That is just who I am.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Jlow2: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
the fact remains dey re always angry, aggressive and wicked .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Prinzyy: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Nwanne stop all this biko
Two of you are Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Those people have really done severe damage to the relationship between igbos and other Nigerians in general.

Even at the risk of being labelled as an accomplice of the crooks given my protest over the mob action, I still stood my ground, why.. .because REGARDLESS, I don't think any man deserves such jungle justice, moreso, since they had stolen just under 3mill (according to the Alhaji whose ATM they stole and were using to make the transactions). I swear before God who created me, while I was going about scolding people not to dare touch them, I thought about all the insults these people have given me, especially on the forum! Almost had a second thought but surpreseed the demon.

That is just who I am.
[/s]
shatap there and get out

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by DrGoodman: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
You are lying. The Osu caste system is still very much alive in iboland

Osu people are those who are indigenes of OSUn grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by DrGoodman: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
omenkaLives:

That is just who I am.

Why don't you do same for your Benue brothers receiving jungle justice from fulanis daily, you had to run to the east to save only 2 men while thousands of your brothers are being slaughtered daily,

what's the sense in that? grin

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Jax1: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tony momoh called yoruba leaders a disgrace... Those idiots on codeine diet ran away cos an igbo man didn't make that comment but guess what? This is where u find all of them fooling around..

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Balyz: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
omenkaLives:

That is just who I am.
You fall my hand big time, those criminal misfits should have been taught the lesson of their lifetimes. Imagine stealing from an aboki they look down and so despise. Idiotic pigs of Biafra we call them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by slimghost(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
The writer is an slowpoke. The writeup reeks of inferiority complex and lowself esteem. There are thousands of Ebonyians doing well in all spheres of life and are well respected.
Let idiots like this writer keep on playing the nonsense victim card.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by DrGoodman: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
You fall my hand big time, those criminal misfits should have been taught the lesson of their lifetimes. Imagine stealing from an aboki they look down and so despise. Idiotic pigs of Biafra we call them

After aboki chase omenkalives down to the east, he has remained humble grin
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Malawian(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Locusstandi:
Wawa Vs Osu Vs Abakaliki Vs mgbeke VS TRUE BLOOD.

1,2,3 ready, Fight.

Make I dey one corner they watch how inyaminri go take finish themselves.
Better comot eyefor nyamiri matter, orwe go use finger poke your eyes.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Lightening: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

Since the creation of Ebonyi state in 1996, Ebonyians have always been marginalised and hated. You may ask by who?

It is not by the Yorubas, Fulanis or Hausa!! Truth must be told!! It is still the same Igbos like us that always see Ebonyians as illiterates.

It is very heartbreaking, devastating and shocking that an Anambra man who ought to see an Ebonyian as his brother, will turn around to call him 'Onye Wawa'.

The day I got the shock of my life was the day my friend who is from Enugu told me not to tell people that I am from Ebonyi state. I asked him, 'Why' ? He told me that they see Ebonyians as fools and illiterates. He equally told me that I do not behave like someone who is from Ebonyi state, so I should deny the state of my origin, just to please him and his people. I ignored him because in life, I have learnt not displease myself to please another person! Secondly, am proud to be an Ebonyian and can't deny it for any reason!

Yes!

Why should I not be given a job just because am from Ebonyi? Not because am not qualified!

The questions remain, why should the Igbos who want a sovereign state of Biafra still hate one another?

Why should we Igbos be talking about Marginalisation, when we marginalise ourselves?

The renaming of a street in Anambra by Governor Willie Obiano shows that there is no love, unity, peace among the Igbos. It is an act every Igbo man should condemn just like Umahi did. It is a slap on our face.

We know you guys hate us but that does not mean you should treat us the way and manner you like.

Ebonyians are wiser now, we are educated, we are hard working, we are farmers and cannot  be intimidated any longer by those we see as our brothers and sisters.

Until we Igbos, eschew the hatred among ourselves and see ourselves as brothers and sisters despite our state of origin, we cannot thrive or get what we want!!

(Wisdom Nwedene is a writer, blogger, editor, contact : Nwedenewisdom@gmail.com Facebook, : Wisdom Nwedene)

I can perceive the unmistakable stench of Afonjeeze. Try harder next time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Lightening: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Please, can someone tell me why the Igbos will get Biafra with this type of attitude?

The truth must be exposed, the Igbos hate Ebonyians. Smh

At the mention of Biafra, the name that strikes fear and trepidation in the heart of cowards, the stench earlier perceived is hereby confirmed. Concern yourself with how you will get Oduduwa republic with the growing menace of your ritual killers hacking down their own people for money and power medicine and leave Biafra alone.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by gaby(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
NonsoWow:
OP, from your post, it is evident that it is not only Anambra indigenes who can't stand the sight and behaviour of abakaliki people. Even wawa people of enugu state whom Anambra indigenes see as lower beings, in turn see abakaliki people as lower than them! That is enough to tell abakaliki people that something is wrong with them and they have to reappraise themselves and measure up.

What a pile of bullocky tripe..smh

Epitome of self-hate and chest beating..who the heck are you to apportion a certain people "lower beings"..gosh I'm so freaking riled...

And when a fellow black South African thinks you a scourge and a nobody, not to talk of the whites you'd scream racism or blue murder...

You guys really need to grow up and realize the times we live in at present.

There's more to life than I get money pass that one or I go school pass this one.
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by potterdon: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2018
omenkaLives:

Amen. At least it will give a reason to have truth in ur life. U deceiving urself while ur own brothers are been slaughtered everyday by ur fulani masters and u refuse to condemn them angry
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by niyot124: 12:21am On Jun 22, 2018
grin grin grin

This is serious .

Yoruba for life smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by potterdon: 12:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

Yes!

please whatever hate or pain u feel should be given to wille obiano don't come and generalise things here to be causing problems just to give urself a bit of worth
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by abc115: 2:12am On Jun 22, 2018
This one strong o
Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Preshy561(f): 3:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Odingo1:

I have always watched his comments here,he's too dull to be an Igbo man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by Preshy561(f): 3:40am On Jun 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Sincerely the truth tho

you and Nonso wow are just the same person with different moniker.
I have always watched your comments here.

you both are the same,I can swear it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) by maestroferddi: 4:25am On Jun 22, 2018
omenkaLives:

That is just who I am.
Awon impostor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aderinokun Meets Constituents As He Begins Campaign For 2019 Election / Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please / Aviation Ministry Inaugurates Private-Jet Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.