Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read (84178 Views)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by guiddoti: 5:31am On Jun 23, 2018
inoki247:
Football is a Language on is own...
I zee ham like music lyrics,
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by bamasite(m): 5:37am On Jun 23, 2018
I will be here to remind you on Tuesday by 10 PM
DateMynd44:
Today's game was just luck. Nothing more.
Argentina will defeat us. We'll still leave at the group stage and come back home next week.
It shall never be well with Buhari
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Teaser4(m): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeria go chop am next Tuesday no dey mumu una, Nigerian team wey lack game plan...who go stop messi, aguero, dybala, di maria...all those mumu wey dey una back...Una go learn...na muritala sure pass for una. thanks for beating Iceland for us. team #argentina
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by kmaster007: 6:30am On Jun 23, 2018
until u beat Argentina dat wen am goin to praise you guys
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]who is this condemned liar? Iceland has 13 players in the English premier league. A little google search would help you know who Gylfi Sigurosson is. He is a midfielder with a top flight team in the English premier league.
ChiefAzubuike1:
U dey beat Iceland una de happy? Shame no even catch una.

8 of those players in the whole team are farmers. One is a governor. 5 are doctors. The keeper is a movie director and actor. 3 are primary school teachers.

That squad na just patch up squad yet u dey happy say u beat them 2-0
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2018
I'm proud of Mikel. he played very well. they should stop starting Iwobi, he's got a lot to learn.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by akinsammy(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

8 of those players in the whole team are farmers. One is a governor. 5 are doctors. The keeper is a movie director and actor. 3 are primary school teachers.

.shut the hell, They are ranked 22nd in FIFA ranking. They are giant slayers at euros 2016, they finished top in their qualifier group... They gat elite footballer among them.. Appreciate the Eagles... celebrate with the successful ones so u can be celebrated one day.........
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by NeeKlaus: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2018
farano:
Musa deserves some accolades..
You and this Bobby ehn... One day, it will be mine. Someday, somehow. cheesy

Do you workout? You look like you do.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by donbenie(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

The same team eliminated England at the Euro '16,finished 2 points ahead of Croatia that hammered us 2-0 in the qualifiers and held Argentina complete with Messi to a draw and you're saying?
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by NeeKlaus: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Teaser4:
Nigeria go chop am next Tuesday no dey mumu una, Nigerian team wey lack game plan...who go stop messi, aguero, dybala, di maria...all those mumu wey dey una back...Una go learn...na muritala sure pass for una. thanks for beating Iceland for us. team #argentina
Stay there dey give yourself negative vibes. The same Messi, Aguero and Dybala wey nor see anything play in their two previous matches. Tuesday nor too far. Las Las, na Draw and a Draw can take us through.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Taku555(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2018
saintade01:

And Argentina was trashed by Croatia 3-0 that we almost flogged wink
own goal and penalty were the cheap goals we conceded
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2018
DateMynd44:
hi

Hey!
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by jbtobsyn(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

You are a bastard.You didn't know that they aren't professional footballers before you said they will beat Nigeria. Your father should have used condom that day but your mama said she likes it skin to skin.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Zeta47(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Every Tom and dick and dick don dey react like chemical cos Nigeria won Iceland lol. Iceland team that's filled with people who doesn't take football as their main profession.

I just pray we lose to Argentina and watch how everything is going to change overnight.

Dem go start to dey find the pig again grin

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by 1930revival(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.
Attention seeking slut...shut down � your mouth � and zip up � ur hole....your link is scam.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Teaser4(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Stay there dey give yourself negative vibes. The same Messi, Aguero and Dybala wey nor see anything play in their two previous matches. Tuesday nor too far. Las Las, na Draw and a Draw can take us through.
how you wan draw pls tell me oh... Iceland were unlucky yesterday, dey suppose don kill Una for first half.. Una no play anything wey dey exceptional, quote on Tuesday by 9pm...after Argentina go don thrash una...
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

That same Icelandic team drew Portugal in the Euros, Argentina at the world cup, beat Croatia at the world Cup qualifiers without Ronaldo ans Messi scoring and you think we shouldn't be happy... Happiness is a continuous process, because Argentina might beat us tomorrow or we won't end up winning the world cup doesn't mean we shouldn't be happy for the win... Live for the moment not the future, i rest my case
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Burshh: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Every Tom and dick and dick don dey react like chemical cos Nigeria won Iceland lol. Iceland team that's filled with people who doesn't take football as their main profession.

I just pray we lose to Argentina and watch how everything is going to change overnight.

Oh, so what do you expect? Abeg not everyone have chosen to be sad, and FYI we are winning Argentina on Tuesday.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by spartan117(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.
It always comes out yesterday or so undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by SamOyovwi: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

How these Iceland take draw with Argentina? Mr know know
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

but they drew Argentina
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Gucciboss: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Lol. 8 farmers? Hahaha
Where una dey get all these info from sef?
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by profmallor: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Your life must be kinda sad.. i understand

ClassRep001:

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by vicben27(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2018
nanauju:
God bless you all for making us proud
you don't have to bring down ur dress to show that you are beautiful. you are beautiful any way
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Keep quiet. During the European qualifiers, Iceland beat Croatia to top their group which made them to qualify for the world cup. They also held Argentina (with Messi, Di Maria, Aguero, Higuain, Otamendi, Mascherano etc.) to a draw. Nigeria did well yesterday, be happy.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by caprini1: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2018
MDsambo:

Their goalkeeper is a part time film director, five of their players are dentists yet Argentina failed to win against them and you still think we will lose to this same Argentina?

Thesame Argentina we thrashed 4:2 fah
God bless you.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by precadel: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Abeg disappear...... Which kin mentality....cos of ppl like DAT Nigeria is not moving forward....I bind and cast every negative tongue in Jesus name.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by victorazyvictor(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Michiefry6:
I'M FREAKING SCARED OF THAT EKONG NIGGA, FIRST MATCH HE CAUSED A PENALTY, SECOND MATCH HE HELD A NIGGAS LEG, THE GUY ALMOST FELL, HE BEGGED THE ISLANDIC PLAYER, IF THE GUY BEEN NO COME GREE COME FORM FALLING NKOR
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
BALOGUN IS WAY BETTER
KUDOS BOYS
#OnToTheNextOne

Most of them lack experience, they improve day by day.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by oloriooko(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
DateMynd44:
Today's game was just luck. Nothing more.
Argentina will defeat us. We'll still leave at the group stage and come back home next week.
It shall never be well with Buhari
Your hatred for Bubu has blinded your sense of judgment
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by codedthingzzzzz: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
E no go better for u
ClassRep001:

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by somehow: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
MDsambo:

Their goalkeeper is a part time film director, five of their players are dentists yet Argentina failed to win against them and you still think we will lose to this same Argentina?

Thesame Argentina we thrashed 4:2 fah

They are all professional football players mr man.

Ahmed Musa also a part time business man

Ighalo also a part time business man

Okay, Mikel is also a part time producer. 50/50?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.