Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (74853 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by introvertedsoul: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2018
MURITALA BABATUNDE M 29 YRS: He hails from Oru Ijebu in Ijebu North Local Government area of Ogun state. That he is a university dropped out and that while he was in the university at Ago iwoye , he was initiated into cultism called confraternity popularly known as AIYE. That he is now the current Number one AIYE Ijebu-North axis and had in his possession two locally made pistols which He and his gang members normally use to perpetrate their nefarious acts. He added that on 28/05/2018 at about 2300hrs, having noticed the Said oriade Adebisi’s movement along Oru-Ijebu junction , whom he had been nursing criminal intents against , he quickly called his gang members (Rasak Taiwo m aka IKU and Sodiq m ) and the said Oriade Adebisi and his girlfriend were kidnapped in his car and taken to the bush along Ijebu-ode Awa/Ibadan expressway where both of them were killed. He confessed further that before Oriade Adebisi was killed , he ordered him to deactivate his password on his iPhone and he took the iPhone and two pairs of shoes from his and thereafter abandoned the car at the expressway having dumped their lifeless bodies in a bush at the back of uncompleted building where they were murdered. He Confessed that the late Victim whom he say was a Yahoo boy was giving money to a Rival cult group and was not giving him money and has not recognized him as the overall Cult leader of that area.

This confession makes no sense! It just doesn't add up.
Na police kill them jor.
Set up!

5 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by DWJOBScom(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2018
I don't know why i don't believe this story and wonder when SARS began helping out yahoo boys to solve their issues.

The yahoo dudes are usually their cashcows

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Mzsolmi(f): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2018
just for a Lil nonsense, this mofuckers took a life. this shit hurts especially for the girl. RIP you both
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by StarUp: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Different stories surrounding the death f the duo... One truth remains that "the fast life also ends fast".

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by ednut1(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2018
18 yr old gal dating yahoo boy. Ayele
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by nelsonebby(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:
The yahooboy also probably ritual killed to to energise his Yahoo game too..this is one full circle of karma that was at work and the young pretty girl was just caught up in the wrong place and wrong time
how do you know this?

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by asawanathegreat(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Let him go and face the full wait of the law.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Munzy14(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Nice one Abba kyari....

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by mortunde(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Yahoo Boy & cultism dy r lyk bread&butter.
Rip to dem.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by doctokwus: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Sometimes u wonder what insanity drives a human being to deliberately and unconsciously kill another.
2 souls killed like just like that.
Jungle justice sometimes may have it's uses.

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Where those mumu wailing here yesterday that they aren't satisfied with the investigation that it was SARS that committed the crime. Make una go do un investigation, yeye people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Born2Breed:
This is not about yahoo.
It's about envy, cold blood premeditated murder and robbery.
I'm sure the girl was raped hence the killing.
This boy and his girlfriend did nothing wrong but living their lives before this lazy Nigeria envious devilish minded idiotic devil snuffed out their life for no just cause.
They were not really after making money from him but to kill and destroy.
So sad!
a friend to a cultist is at risk while sponsorer or anyone giving cultist money is not different from the said cultist himself, because he will surely be seem roam around them and calling in attention of rival cult

he is not the only yahoo guy or the rich guy in the school, but something might have transpire between them

inbetween, if you need anyone to service things between your legs, pm Mr asap

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by zombieHUNTER: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2018
ybalogs:
Why always Abba Kyari? Is he the only brilliant and committed police officer in Nigeria? Kudos.

It's propaganda brother
For you to ask this question...

Shows your mind dey there
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by introvertedsoul: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Lies bro all i see is envy... I Know a guy in Makurdi who was shot at his Spinal cord by Cultists just because his dressing is always on point. That guy has been on a Wheel chair for 10years now

Your guy was either a member of a rival cult or he dey follow them drag girl. Stop lying, we self go school.
They only kill people who do either of the two.
The most cultists will do to a non-rival/member who intimidates them financially, is extort or humiliate the said person in public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Pataricatering(f): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2018
jaxxy:
Gals need to know d kind of guys dey roll with everything isn't bout money
keep quiet! Broke ass ! This is not the time for stupid advise ! Story of your lies fe - you can’t be broke and be chasing girls that are above your standard - that’s why you can’t get a girl and are crying on Nairaland like a b off topic !

5 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2018
On the receipt of this complaint , Operatives of the IGP-Intelligence Response Team(IRT) led by DCP ABBA Kyari.

This man again? May Almighty God continue to protect and guide you against the evil ones.
I see you becoming I G of police in the future. I mean soon. I just pray this pple will not say he is from the north when d time comes..

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by kingthreat(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Murdered was a thief
Murderer was an online thief too

Only person I kinda pity is the poor girlfriend
A lesson to other girls. If your bf is a yahoo boy, except from being risked being used for rituals, there will be lot of envy around

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Don't be suprised, there is one girl I know in that school also, a diploma student. She was telling me how she is sorting her way to pass courtesy of her boyfriend, a Yahoo boy. I just told her, if this guy leaves you, na your pussy go hear am. Most of these boys and girls in University don't have interest in reading, all they want is just to have fun.
ednut1:
18 yr old gal dating yahoo boy. Ayele

9 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Born2Breed(f): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
a friend to a cultist is at risk while sponsorer or anyone giving cultist money is not different from the said cultist himself, because he will surely be seem roam around them and calling in attention of rival cult

he is not the only yahoo guy or the rich guy in the school, but something might have transpire between them

inbetween, if you need anyone to service things between your legs, pm Mr asap

That's what the killer said and nothing to buttress it.

BTW as a d.og when you are done with servicing d female who bred you and your female siblings,let me know.

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Dyt(f): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2018
DWJOBScom:
I don't know why i don't believe this story

I thought I was alone

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by realitychick: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Confraternity or whatever they call it,does not pay.
No matter how sweettalk it's being painted,brotherhood,no price, no pay,fine boys,,,,,yes you guys.
They claim they ain't cultist, but they live in fear and there colleagues are being gun down one after the other.You say you lookout for your brothers,aloras and those jagbajatic names.
The truth remain,,,,those yellow flyers are cultist.
Run as fast as you can.
They no themself cos most are living in denial or are brainwashed about the truth.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by tejiri4(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Pataricatering:
keep quiet! Broke ass ! This is not the time for stupid advise ! Story of your lies fe - you can’t be broke and be chasing girls that are above your standard - that’s why you can’t get a girl and are crying on Nairaland like a b off topic !

U are a big fool for this statement. So out of point. I dont knw why most girls dont have sense

8 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2018
kingthreat:
Murdered was a thief
Murderer was an online thief too

Only person I kinda pity is the poor girlfriend
A lesson to other girls. If your bf is a yahoo boy, except from being risked being used for rituals, there will be lot of envy around
I do not pity the girl. A young girl of her age shouldn't be after a guy, a Yahoo guy for that matter. All the girls dating Yahoo guys knows they are into illegal things. If you row with bad gangs be ready to also pay the price. I only pity their parents.

9 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by kingthreat(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2018
ybalogs:
Why always Abba Kyari? Is he the only brilliant and committed police officer in Nigeria? Kudos.

He's the head of IRT

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by kingthreat(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

I do not pity the girl. A young girl of her age shouldn't be after a guy, a Yahoo guy for that matter. All the girls dating Yahoo guys knows they are into illegal things. If you row with bad gangs be ready to also pay the price. I only pity their parents.

You got a point

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by perdollar(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by mosefin19(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Oh my God o dollar that's so sad Rip boy
Guess I still saw u when we wrote last semester exam life is too short may God protect us Amen
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Billioning(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Do you play sports betting? Then my signature is for you.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by blackboy(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2018
ybalogs:
I thought i was the only one who thought likewise. please 36 + FCT only Kyari andhis team. very wrong!!!
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by jstar376(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2018
No body here will appreciate d efforts of the Nigeria police force o.... but let one mistake occur, it will tend all over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Born2Breed:

That's what the killer said and nothing to buttress it.

BTW as a d.og when you are done with servicing d female who bred you and your female siblings,let me know.
ok baby,.

BTW: not pained mentioning my siblings, so many said that and I still service them real good. in fact, I work away from home but I can offer you free service, I'm good using every thing, tongue, finger and the kokobelow

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.