Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (74854 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by ikemesit4477: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Larryallovernig:
Jesus christ!!!
grin grin I spotted this lady yesterday!
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kokaine:
funny enough almajiris are not criminals.

They are dangerous tools in the hands of boko haram brainwashers.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
oyb:

and in the east, they are the ipob yoots and osisikanus tongue

All the regions have them but they are superfluous in certain areas.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Follygunners: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

Na dem!

Omoluabeasts doing what they know best

Innocent Pretty Igbo girl! cry cry

You shouldn't have mingled with that kpomo-lip bleaching yahoo boy hanging out with him by 11:00pm. May your soul rest in peace

Follygunners come and tell me the make of gun this your ijebu brother is holding in his hand because from your moniker, you are a gun runner! Don't worry...Abba Kyari will soon catch up with you! grin grin

Just imagine what this savage animal is pointing at.

There's crime in every society even the most developed ones. The difference is the savagery and nature of it and the response of the law enforcement. That's what differentiates a civilized society like we have in the SW to that jungle of ur's.

The rate of crime in ur jungle Biafra (I don't even know if it's even considered crime anymore) compared to others regions in 9ja is NOT even comparable. cool
I've never in my life heard of people killing for cannibalistic purposes.. except for you, savages.

You wonder why everyone from ur jungle is running to the civilized SW? Opportunities, Peace and civilization. 98% of okoro pple in diaspora NEVER, I say NEVER wanna go back to that jungle.. we all know better. grin. Everyone living in that jungle is a miscreant! Everyone is jealous and hatred fills the air like oxygen. Just imagine. How the hell can they progress?

Again, it's such a disgrace that we as a pple have to share same nation with savage cannibals. angry

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by SarkinYarki: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
deniguy01:

You and dis your poor mentality.. You know nothing about his hustle so don't bear false witness

What dobyou know about making money ..abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by skales67(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:

Just imagine what this savage animal is pointing at.

There's crime in every society even the most developed ones. The difference is the savagery and nature of it and the response of the law enforcement. That's what differentiates a civilized society like we have in the SW to that jungle of ur's.

The rate of crime in ur jungle Biafra (I don't even know if it's even considered crime anymore) compared to others regions in 9ja is NOT even comparable. cool
I've never in my life heard of people killing for cannibalistic purposes.. except for you, savages.

You wonder why everyone from ur jungle is running to the civilized SW? Opportunities, Peace and civilization. 98% of okoro pple in diaspora NEVER, I say NEVER wanna go back to that jungle.. we all know better. grin. Everyone living in that jungle is a miscreant! Everyone is jealous and hatred fills the air like oxygen. Just imagine. How the hell can they progress?

Again, it's such a disgrace that we as a pple have to share same nation with savage cannibals. angry

Cannibals! Cannibals!! is what I hear from you every second and yet your sophisticated omoluabeasts mine skulls for sport! What is more savagery than waylaying a guy and his gf on the road, kidnapping them and taking them into the bush, dispossessing them of their phones, raping the girl and still sniffing life out of them?

The other day, the story about your brother who has been living in Enugu for so many years working under EEDC but was STONED TO DEATH BY HIS FELLOW OMOLUABEASTS graced the front-page of NL! He lived in Enugu and was not harassed by the "cannibals" and "savages" of Enugu only for him to go to his home town in Osun and was stoned to death simply because he complained about generator fumes disturbing the people he hired to roof his uncompleted building? And you dirty smelling skunk say Igbos are savages!

I have said it before and will say it again...you are high on cheap weed.

Continue embarrassing yourself online.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Follygunners: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
skales67:

Cannibals! Cannibals!! is what I hear from you every second and yet your sophisticated omoluabeasts mine skulls for sport! What is more savagery than waylaying a guy and his gf on the road, kidnapping them and taking them into the bush, dispossessing them of their phones, raping the girl and still sniffing life out of them?

The other day, the story about your brother who has been living in Enugu for so many years working under EEDC but was STONED TO DEATH BY HIS FELLOW OMOLUABEASTS graced the front-page of NL! He lived in Enugu and was not harassed by the "cannibals" and "savages" of Enugu only for him to go to his home town in Osun and was stoned to death simply because he complained about generator fumes disturbing the people he hired to roof his uncompleted building? And you dirty smelling skunk say Igbos are savages!

I have said it before and will say it again...you are high on cheap weed.

Continue embarrassing yourself online.

Dude, again and again... there's a reason you savage cannibals are running away from ur godforsaken jungle, right?

Theres a reason 3rd world nations rush to the 1st world nations, right?

So let's leave at that. You can come here and cry foul all you want, you and I know better. Okoro pple are the least regarded tribe in the world. The Israeli Jews, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis know better to give you the right dosage of ur own medicine.

Whatever okoro pple are good at, we their Yoruba masters define their lives and command them.

99% of okoro are Christians yet, the 10 biggest churches in Africa are owned not only by Nigerians but, YORUBAS. Go figure. We rule ur lives! Live with it. grin

Same with business ( not mushroom shops ooo grin). The biggest businesses in the nation are controlled by either Yoruba or Hausa. Deal with it, savage!

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
moscobabs:
No sinner will go unpunishedh

Are you a saint?
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Follygunners:

Dude, again and again... there's a reason you savage cannibals are running away from ur godforsaken jungle, right?

Theres a reason 3rd world nations rush to the 1st world nations, right?

So let's leave at that. You can come here and cry foul all you want, you and I know better. Okoro pple are the least regarded tribe in the world. The Israeli Jews, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis know better to give you the right dosage of ur own medicine.

Whatever okoro pple are good at, we their Yoruba masters define their lives and command them.

99% of okoro are Christians yet, the 10 biggest churches in Africa are owned not only by Nigerians but, YORUBAS. Go figure. We rule ur lives! Live with it. grin

Same with business ( not mushroom shops ooo grin). The biggest businesses in the nation are controlled by either Yoruba or Hausa. Deal with it, savage!

Just as expected!
product of a fallen demon
At least we don't need to mine skulls to survive like people from your useless region

Dirty Afonja
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Tabitha03(f): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
RIP to the dead.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Follygunners: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ezeamaemmanuel:

Just as expected!
product of a fallen demon
At least we don't need to mine skulls to survive like people from your useless region

Dirty Afonja

Sorry bros, but, that Dirty Afonja feeds you useless okoro savages! angry

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by tfelicityk(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
May God increases us in wisdom, knowledge and understanding... At times, one need to be careful in the environment one's live. Just live simple and coded. There are some out there who are taunt of your well being.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by mokane28: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
I rarely comment on Nairaland, but your advice is top notch and deserve accolades �
benjsniper33:
If you are a Yahoo boy or a very hard working dude Sweating day and night to make cool cash. Pls make sure you hide your head, get spiritual protection if necessary or get a Gun for self protection I mean a personal Shot gun or a confirm Sig or Glock pistol.

You see,Our forefathers are very wise they live long not only because of Good food or good health but also because they are PROTECTED I mean they FORTIFY THEMSELVES.

My grandfather fought in the Nigerian Civil War , he fought under the Third Marine Battalion he witnessed and survived the entire war . He participated in the major battles. He explained to me just how Adaka Boro was killed, his boss then was Maj Benjamin Adekunle he usually tell us that Adekunle was an alien (he's well fortified ) because of his unbelievable exploits in Battle. Many of his friendsand classmates died in the Battles but he survived.

Why? His mother (my greatgrand mother )cooked the nigga up well before he joined the Army, she fortified him so well that the tin still dey him bodi even before he died. He grew so old old , he saw his children, grand children (me inclusive ) and some of his great grand children, he died a Deacon and a devout Christian.

Beloved listen and listen good, The plan of the Devil (The Prince of this world) is to put tears into the face of parents and old people, to cause them to weep and weep in utter sorrow, to torment them make them cry and wail in their old age , to fill their old and fragile hearts with grief and total hopelessness so that when they are long-grieved and tortured they will point their hands to heaven and Insult God, lambast him, curse him, blame him, accuse him for causing their sorrows and maybe eventually commit suicide.
How does the devil hope to achieve this?
By killing the "Josephs of all families " by killing the promised and glorious children of a family. He knows that God will always plant a "little messiah " (omo ologo) in every family he might be a boy or a girl who will raise their families from poverty, pain , suffering, anguish and lack. We can see what Cristiano Ronaldo did for his family and everybody who contributed to his success, we see Wizkid, we see Lukaku, we see Mikel Obi e.t.c......

We can see what happened to glorious children whose lives were cut short like 2pac, Biggie, Dagrin, Micheal Jackson, Amy Winehouse, XXXTentacion etc..and other young and promising children who we don't even know plus the young and promising men killed in massacres in Syria and Iraq by ISIS and the ones being swallowed up by cultism. .etc...

If you know you are the glory or one of the glories of your family , be careful of the friends you keep , the people you walk with , the people you are loyal too. Keep your mouth shut and live a coded life , maintain very few and trust-worthy friends if possible make no friends at all just have few acquaintances. Don't be flashy , hide , hide and hide and hide till you've raised your families behind the claws of poverty and suffering till you've fulfilled the promises of God in your life.

But shit could hit the fan anytime, so FORTIFY YOURSELF in a way known to you alone. Because the devil is the MAIN hunter of your soul.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
I thought some people said it was the work of SARS

There has been a campaign against the police which looks sponsored by criminals.

In a society where crime is rife some people are requesting the dilution of the police.

Dummies.
Don't mind those yeye criminals. Na so one mumu dey shout yesterday on another thread over this same issue that SARS killed them. Cult can never killed them. I am very believe he is also into criminal acts.

But it is unfortunate there are criminal and bad elements among Nigerian police that bring the police institution into ridicule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kokaine:
hmmm small boy with crosstour and benz and inside a village like ago-iwoye. not even a place like Lekki. apart from being a thief, he was not a wise person at all. because even having legit wealth, a wise man wont live like that in ago iwoye.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by GavelSlam: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
Don't mind those yeye criminals. Na so one mumu dey shout yesterday on another thread over this same issue that SARS killed them. Cult can never killed them. I am very believe he is also into criminal acts.

But it is unfortunate there are criminal and bad elements among Nigerian police that bring the police institution into ridicule.

There are bad cops everywhere, though I won't doubt ours is in higher proportion.

But SARS must stay, otherwise we are giving Carte Blanche to criminals.

The SARS keeps criminals in check.

As a law abiding citizen I have been angered by the actions of the police but I would rather have them on our streets than nothing.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Drienzia:
All the broke folks on nairaland... Oga, the young lad isn't the cause of your misfortune

It is not possible to determine anyones financial status on an anonymous forum, but it is possible to identify lack of values such as you exhibit. I am sorry for you. Keep worshiping money and your end will be like his.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

This confession makes no sense! It just doesn't add up.
Na police kill them jor.
Set up!
A criminal who has experienced harassments from the hand of the law enforcement agents spotted.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by thedondada(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Your guy was either a member of a rival cult or he dey follow them drag girl. Stop lying, we self go school.
They only kill people who do either of the two.
The most cultists will do to a non-rival/member who intimidates them financially, is extort or humiliate the said person in public.

Guy even dragging girlfriend gets a beating not killing. Only rival.cultist are killed.

I wonder how those killers who managed to escape alive from school and are now men are living thier lives knowing sometime in the past they killed people.

You have to fear humans
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's propaganda brother
For you to ask this question...

Shows your mind dey there
You people don dey envy the man?

At least we know those cases of Evans, Cultists in Rivers and IMO States, Offa robbery and others.

In any case, he is heading the Intelligence Response Team specially set up by the IG to investigate high profile criminal cases.
As a leader, you take responsibility for the success and failure of any organisation you are leading.

If Nigerian army eventually kill boko haram leader today and crush the insurgents, Buratai will take the credit, though he was not in the battle field to make a single shot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pataricatering:
keep quiet! Broke ass ! This is not the time for stupid advise ! Story of your lies fe - you can’t be broke and be chasing girls that are above your standard - that’s why you can’t get a girl and are crying on Nairaland like a b off topic !
Are you dating a yahoo criminal?
It seems the thing really hit you.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Born2Breed(f): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

What are you saying ?
A 22 year old driving a CrossTour and allegedly also has a new Mercedes and you say he did nothing wrong but is living his life ? Which nonsense life ? He was a thief and scam artist who attracted the attention of the wrong crowd. Karma got him. His lifestyle and evil ways brought this on him and consumed the girl alongside.
It's a lesson to our youth: beware the glitter.
You (like many others in Nigeria) are confused.

We don't have information about his parents financial status yet. Lets keeps our fingers crossed and watch as more information are being revealed.

What we should be concerned about is not the boys ostentatious lifestyle but the murder.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nigeriapen(m): 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mutemenot:

As if your parents knows you are here on Nairaland .

What did he deserve lipsrsealed??
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
onatisi:

The boy got rewarded for the pains and anguish he has caused his victims ,maybe their curses caught up with him
The girl paid the price for not knowing the kind of person she was dating and there is no way she won't know the guy was a fraudster,she just loved been the big girl.
Hmmn. May be one of the people he defrauded has even committed suicide due to debt they incurred and depression.
This life, whatever man sow, shall he reap. We should always have the fear of God in whatever we do and remember that what goes around comes around.

Ko si asegbe l'aye, a se pamo lo wa.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by onatisi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
Hmmn. May be one of the people he defrauded has even committed suicide due to debt they incurred and depression.
This life, whatever man sow, shall he reap. We should always have the fear of God in whatever we do and remember that what goes around comes around.

Ko si asegbe l'aye, a se pamo lo wa.
One will never know or understand the amount of mental and physical agony victims.of fraudsters go through until one is a victim. Some are left as walking dead because these fraudsters actions destroys their lives, and yes some even run insane or become depressed . We have seen and heard about many ppl even in Nigeria,who committed suicide after they got scammed by fraudsters.
May we never fall or become victims of these fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
laborious:
I just want to find out about the boys parent, because a 22 y/o boy driving a crosstour is very questionable, as for the gal, as I no dey pity woman I no pity am shishi.... D cultist no do well ooo, just wasted d poor boys life, anyway when person time done reach even joy fit kill d person....
His parents would be happy for his popularity and flashy lifestyles. They believed that they have a son with anticipated bright future They would always be proud of him.

That is what Nigerian society has degraded to. Everybody worship money. There is no more dignity in hard working. No more contentment. Everybody wants to get rich over night.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Drienzia: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

It is not possible to determine anyones financial status on an anonymous forum, but it is possible to identify lack of values such as you exhibit. I am sorry for you. Keep worshiping money and your end will be like his.
lol... I can't worship what I have.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Born2Breed:

We don't have information about his parents financial status yet. Lets keeps our fingers crossed and watch as more information are being revealed.

What we should be concerned about is not the boys ostentatious lifestyle but the murder.

Are you trolling or serious ?
We have the police report. Read it. His lifestyle led to his death.
If his parents had the sort of wealth you allude to, he would not be in a third rate university.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by salford1: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yahooboys/girls and cultists? I see no difference. They are both killers. One kills by gun/axe, the other kills by ritualist/suicide of victims scammed.

As for the girl, you can't roll with pigs and not expect mud stains. I hope they repented before being slaughtered as a greater judgement awaits them as well.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Born2Breed(f): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Are you trolling or serious ?
We have the police report. Read it. His lifestyle led to his death.
If his parents had the sort of wealth you allude to, he would not be in a third rate university.

That is the problem with some NL's. Most of you do not read to understand but are quick to make comments.

What we have there are statements from the suspects and when did statements from suspects became facts?

Pls dont mention me again until you are able to read and comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by onatisi(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
His parents would be happy for his popularity and flashy lifestyles. They believed that they have a son with anticipated bright future They would always be proud of him.

That is what Nigerian society has degraded to. Everybody worship money. There is no more dignity in hard working. No more contentment. Everybody wants to get rich over night.

Exactly, noone cares again how you made ur money all they are just interested in is you making the money and giving them. Even religious bodies don't bother to ask how a poor man who couldn't afford a meal 2 days ago is now able to donate 3million to the organization after 2 weeks . Noone cares again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Wickedcountry: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
fallout87:
So the victim was a Yahoo boy using his stolen wealth of others to pay bribe to cultist.

Anyone wonder why Nigeria is so corrupt look no further than this. The same people condemning the corrupt politicians are just as corrupt... some even more.
Make thunder kill the sperm way produce you. Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.