Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (74855 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Your guy was either a member of a rival cult or he dey follow them drag girl. Stop lying, we self go school.
They only kill people who do either of the two.
The most cultists will do to a non-rival/member who intimidates them financially, is extort or humiliate the said person in public.

Oga i'm telling you the truth ask peeps who grew up in Makurdi how many innocent lives were cut short there
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by GavelSlam: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Shut up every body, a young man just lost his life, and you all can say is that he was living a fast life, is it his fault that he became rich at a young age..... This is wickedness and must be condemned, this also goes to that Christian that killed a Fulani Man and his son, he should rot in jail.....

Murder can not be tolerated no matter who it was perpetrated on.....

He was a Yahoo boy or let me put it the way westerners would understand, he was a fraudster.

He was not hardworking.

He was a thief.

Only person I may have some empathy for is the young girl.

7 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by onatisi(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2018
If this boy hadn't been killed most likely he would have been flaunting his money on Instagram and many people in his area or school would have been praying that they want to be like him.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Antichristus: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2018
1. KARMA.
2. KARMA.
3. KARMA.
4. KARMA.
5. KARMA.
6. KARMA.
7. KARMA.

7-DAYS A WEEK - YOU DEFRAUD SOMEONE OF THEIR HARD EARN MONEY AND YOU START REAPING WHERE YOU HAVEN'T SOWN? KARMA.
7-DAYS A WEEK - YOU KILL SOMEONE FOR A SHARE OF THEIR LOOT, SEEKING TO REAP WHERE YOU HAVEN'T SOWN? KARMA.
7-DAYS A WEEK - YOU'RE OPENING YOUR LEGS TO A YAHOO BOY SO YOU CAN REAP WHERE YOU HAVEN'T SOWN? KARMA.

IF YOU ASK ME, I HAVE NO PITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY OF THESE LOT: THE DUO (BF & GF) AND THESE ALLEGED KILLERS WHO, AFTER A FREE AND FAIR TRIAL SHOULD FACE THE FULL WRATH OF THE LAW - DEATH SENTENCE TO SERVE AS A DETERRENCE.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by onatisi(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Shut up every body, a young man just lost his life, and you all can say is that he was living a fast life, is it his fault that he became rich at a young age..... This is wickedness and must be condemned, this also goes to that Christian that killed a Fulani Man and his son, he should rot in jail.....

Murder can not be tolerated no matter who it was perpetrated on.....
Whetherhe was a baby or old man is totally irrelevant. The bottom line is he lived a life of crime that caused pains and sorrows to his victims. Maybe we should pray that God should allow a fraudster to dupe you and ur family of ur life savings then let's see if you will be merciful on them. The killers should get the death penalty but this is Nigeria , anything can happen,I won't be surprised if the killers are left off the hook after 4 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Born2Breed:
This is not about yahoo.
It's about envy, cold blood premeditated murder and robbery.
I'm sure the girl was raped hence the killing.
This boy and his girlfriend did nothing wrong but living their lives before this lazy Nigeria envious devilish minded idiotic devil snuffed out their life for no just cause.
They were not really after making money from him but to kill and destroy.
So sad!

What are you saying ?
A 22 year old driving a CrossTour and allegedly also has a new Mercedes and you say he did nothing wrong but is living his life ? Which nonsense life ? He was a thief and scam artist who attracted the attention of the wrong crowd. Karma got him. His lifestyle and evil ways brought this on him and consumed the girl alongside.
It's a lesson to our youth: beware the glitter.
You (like many others in Nigeria) are confused.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by yeman1(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Oh Lord have mercy! This is serious! mankind are full of evil every day... oh my God !!
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Kabaka100: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Run from them oh especially these ones on the streets wey no like anybody progress. Them want everyone to stay on the streets 24hours begging for money from those working

I mean I can't understand the mentality is someone wet just can't think for themselves and make some good decisions

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Witnes: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:
The yahooboy also probably ritual killed to to energise his Yahoo game too..this is one full circle of karma that was at work and the young pretty girl was just caught up in the wrong place and wrong time
She 4lo swallowed d goodies. A tilapia fish says it doesn't eat any food attach to rope that's why u hardly catch it on game with hook. Eat with dirty or unclean hands, u know u are inviting diseases to urself.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by SarkinYarki: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Witnes:

She 4lo swallowed d goodies. A tilapia fish says it doesn't eat any food attach to rope that's why u hardly catch it on game with hook. Eat with dirty or unclean hands, u know u are inviting diseases to urself.

Hmmmmm
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Therealev: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2018
He Confessed that the late Victim whom he say was a Yahoo boy was giving money to a Rival cult group and was not giving him money and has not recognized him as the overall Cult leader of that area.

Now this is a contradictory report from yesterday. The confession from yesterday was that he gave him 150k at first, then some millions again, then he eventually killed him. The story lacks consistency and I still feel this is damage control from the part of F-SARS, cultist or not. I will be following.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Mutemenot(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2018
moscobabs:

Im old enough to be ur father...stop quoting me if u dont want to regret that

Old men should make reasonable comments and not to drag one's parent into their children's misfortune. So next time comment like an elder ok
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by zinizta: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2018
onatisi:

The boy got rewarded for the pains and anguish he has caused his victims ,maybe their curses caught up with him
The girl paid the price for not knowing the kind of person she was dating and there is no way she won't know the guy was a fraudster,she just loved been the big girl.

i don't like the way you put it though cause in the end we no holy pass too... but my point being it is better to fess up and confront your inadequacies than blame everyone else - your parents, your country, your race...

in this part of the world we keep using other people's failings as an excuse to justify our own vices
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2018
In a nutshell say no to cultism....

And girls too who be chasing diamonds and pearls.... When push comes to shove you too go use head carry am ooo...

Toast2dDead
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Temptee101(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2018
moscobabs:
The dead and the cultists are guilty to die except the omo onirinkurin that was in the car with that boy that night .

I wonder how undergraduate student got money to buy honda crosstour and what a girl in Diploma class of that age is doing outside at 11pm . That shows their parents had failed.

R.I.P to them sa
Not parents bro, these parents go through a lot in bringing up their kids in the right way but these kids often times re-train themselves maybe due to peer pressure when they think they have grown up

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2018
moscobabs:
The dead and the cultists are guilty to die except the omo onirinkurin that was in the car with that boy that night .

I wonder how undergraduate student got money to buy honda crosstour and what a girl in Diploma class of that age is doing outside at 11pm . That shows their parents had failed.

R.I.P to them sa

Na only crosstour pain you, the boy jus recently bought a benz sef...knew him
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by franksam2009: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Run from them oh especially these ones on the streets wey no like anybody progress. Them want everyone to stay on the streets 24hours begging for money from those working
bro plz how do I run from them oo, the area where I stay people are so poor to extent that if I put on 1k shirt, the guys around ll be staring at me like Christmas goat, am scared oo
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by LordsApostle: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2018
God bless you.
fallout87:
So the victim was a Yahoo boy using his stolen wealth of others to pay bribe to cultist.

Anyone wonder why Nigeria is so corrupt look no further than this. The same people condemning the corrupt politicians are just as corrupt... some even more.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Obatjd: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2018
sad shocked
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Drienzia: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

What are you saying ?
A 22 year old driving a CrossTour and allegedly also has a new Mercedes and you say he did nothing wrong but is living his life ? Which nonsense life ? He was a thief and scam artist who attracted the attention of the wrong crowd. Karma got him. His lifestyle and evil ways brought this on him and consumed the girl alongside.
It's a lesson to our youth: beware the glitter.
You (like many others in Nigeria) are confused.
All the broke folks on nairaland... Oga, the young lad isn't the cause of your misfortune

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Stricker321: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Born2Breed:
This is not about yahoo.
It's about envy, cold blood premeditated murder and robbery.
I'm sure the girl was raped hence the killing.
This boy and his girlfriend did nothing wrong but living their lives before this lazy Nigeria envious devilish minded idiotic devil snuffed out their life for no just cause.
They were not really after making money from him but to kill and destroy.
So sad!

Correct. I am sure the girl was raped in the bush after which they killed both of them. Notice that the corpse is unclad.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Yahoo this karma that
These fools wouldn't have spared them if he was from a wealthy home.
These type of killers are stuck in a vicious cycle,
They want nothing more than to bring everybody down to their misery
Moral of the story: Don't flash your cash in the midst of so much poverty

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Drienzia: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2018
zinizta:

i don't like the way you put it though cause in the end we no holy pass too... but my point being it is better to fess up and confront your inadequacies than blame everyone else - your parents, your country, your race...

in this part of the world we keep using other people's failings as an excuse to justify our own vices
Exactly. As if the boy is the reason for their unemployed brothers and sisters. Someone just died, and all they could say is that, he deserved to die for living the fast life. WTF!
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Bsideboi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Lies bro all i see is envy... I Know a guy in Makurdi who was shot at his Spinal cord by Cultists just because his dressing is always on point. That guy has been on a Wheel chair for 10years now

That Makurdi sef get as e be.That was how one notorious Cultist at North bank told me that he never liked me for no just reason until we met at a birthday party and realised I was just a plain normal guyman.Just imagine!

I also know 2 close people that weren't even Cultists get killed in that same Makurdi!!!
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Stricker321: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
doctokwus:
Sometimes u wonder what insanity drives a human being to deliberately and unconsciously kill another.
2 souls killed like just like that.
Jungle justice sometimes may have it's uses.

Sometimes jungle justice is the best way I tell you.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Bsideboi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
franksam2009:
bro plz how do I run from them oo, the area where I stay people are so poor to extent that if I put on 1k shirt, the guys around ll be staring at me like Christmas goat, am scared oo
Hahaha.... wahala.Keep your enemies closer.Be friends with them.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by YaksonFCA(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Drienzia:
All the broke folks on nairaland... Oga, the young lad isn't the cause of your misfortune

that scammer is the cause of someone's misfortune. he scammed a person out of their hard earned money. it is quite possible that lives have been destroyed because of this riff raff.

there is nothing hardworking about defrauding people. the first sign of legitimately earned money is the stinginess of the person who made it.

it is only hardworking fraudsters, robbers and beneficiaries of contracts or massive kickbacks that spend money like there's no tomorrow.

couple that with the bizarre stupidity of oppressing/flossing around poverty stricken thugs who outnumber you . . .

good riddance. let those existing and aspiring yahoo boys see and learn. if efcc doesnt get you, sars or robbers will

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Drienzia: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
oyb:

that scammer is the cause of someone's misfortune. he scammed a person out of their hard earned money. it is quite possible that lives have been destroyed because of this riff raff.

there is nothing hardworking about defrauding people. the first sign of legitimately earned money is the stinginess of the person who made it.

it is only hardworking fraudsters, robbers and beneficiaries of contracts or massive kickbacks that spend money like there's no tomorrow.

couple that with the bizarre stupidity of oppressing/flossing around poverty stricken thugs who outnumber you . . .

good riddance. let those existing and aspiring yahoo boys see and learn. if efcc doesnt get you, sars or robbers will
Nobody holy. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Bsideboi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Viruscod3d:
Ppl dont just get killed ... we sef go skul .. we sef game .. we play .. we rugged am .. we cash out .. we did all that .. this oriade guy must have fvcked up big time .. i think money got to his head and he started overstepping his boudaries .. he didnt play a fair game and he paid the price
come play that kind one for Makurdi.There are no jobs or hustle so frat na full time job. I lost 2 of my No-runs for silly reasons.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

He was a Yahoo boy or let me put it the way westerners would understand, he was a fraudster.

He was not hardworking.

He was a thief.

Only person I may have some empathy for is the young girl.

y do u pity d young gal Did her parents not warn her about such guys
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by GavelSlam: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
ednut1:
y do u pity d young gal Did her parents not warn her about such guys

Because love / affection is not a mastered human will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.