Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested (74852 Views)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by autoposh(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Kyemuz: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
The killer and the killed are both guilty, but to take someone's life; That God and the Authority that wield the sword has the power to do.
As for the girl so sad, greed and indiscipline cut her life short.
If anyone thinks the tears and most times the suicide committed by the people who are duped has no power then you must be a real learner
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by introvertedsoul: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
A criminal who has experienced harassments from the hand of the law enforcement agents spotted.

An autistic ape spotted.
Apologies to every ape worldwide for the disrespectful comparison to this unintelligent creature.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by meilleur: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
my opinion:
I hv issues with yahooyahoo, but hv more issues with the exuberance that follows it!
I really dont understand why these yahoo guys can't just live a low-key life and keep the society sane!
Why drive a crosstour in sch when you can drive a baby boy and pretend its one of the abandoned cars in your father's garage?
Why go abt with chains all over ur neck, it announces you!
Dont even venture into YY ,, it rarely lasts!

Ladies, would you appreciate intellectuality over an ephemeral wealth? Asides buying u the louis vuitton and all, how has he positively imparted ur life, rather, he bangs ever kobo he spends on u and when you get pregnant, it is so easy for him to ask u to abort it because u don't matter to him. Even when he beats d hell out of you, you find excuses as to why the has the right to beat you! apparently, you got no real values!!
A visit to an ashewo hub in the city of Lagos to see life myself left me wondering how human pride has been left to degenerate at an alarming pace!
The ones(ashewo) who felt they had pride n level priced themselves high, 2k per round while others said 1k!

Why let envy and jealousy becloud ur thinkn such that you bcom instrumental to d devil! You snuffed lives out of the duo and felt it would go unchecked? Premeditated killing!

I just want to run my race differently, celebrate wt the 'success' and give hope to the 'failure' . Time levels achievement. If u choose the heinous/nefarious route, you might achieve it, but it wont stand time's test and afterall, u would bite ur fingers nd wish u were never born. You can do something for yourself nd with ur tym! discover purpose, work hard and you will be celebrated, conversely, you ll be a deterrent!

I share wt u the story of Ayoade Akinibosun- a gang leader of the offa robbery. I checked his fb pix, one in particular caught my attention. He was seated wt 3 other friends at a function and had a tag 'reserved' on his table... apparently,, he was perceived to b an 'alaye'/'chairman'. He was hailed by his facebook friends only for him to be unveiled as one of the dare-devil bandits who masterminded the offa robbery that left 35 ppl dead in its wake!

A brief one: Years after graduating, i was driving my newly acquired tokunbo car few days ago when some policemen stopped me and told me i had no right to drive a non-registered car, with confidence nd pride, yet polite, I gave them words of their life till one said... 'bro, pls give us #100' . Hard word brings about confidence, joy!
Some friends celebrated with me, others despised asking wetin ihn buy!! I am not perturbed, since I m not complacent, time will bring about a bigger one!

Be careful!
Dont envy!
Time is a leveller!
Guard your mind!
Be warned!!
Many have plied the route and escaped, you might just b unlucky!
Nigerian youths have sharp minds!
But are too lazy to deploy it positively!
Lets think positive!
Defy all vices!
If this epistle would only make sense to one soul, just one soul......... i m satisfied!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Mutemenot(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigeriapen:

What did he deserve lipsrsealed??

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

An autistic ape spotted.
Apologies to every ape worldwide for the disrespectful comparison to this unintelligent creature.
It pains you?
Ntor!
You too desist from crimes. It doesn't pay.
The long arm of law will always catch you.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by introvertedsoul: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
It pains you?
Ntor!
You too desist from crimes. It doesn't pay.
The long arm of law will always catch you.

Go read a book, poverty stricken son of a pauper.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by teabing: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Having a thug mindset aint a bad tin,jes dat d sacrifice dat comes wit it is way too much...Rip niqqa.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Slymonster(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

What are you saying ?
A 22 year old driving a CrossTour and allegedly also has a new Mercedes and you say he did nothing wrong but is living his life ? Which nonsense life ? He was a thief and scam artist who attracted the attention of the wrong crowd. Karma got him. His lifestyle and evil ways brought this on him and consumed the girl alongside.
It's a lesson to our youth: beware the glitter.
You (like many others in Nigeria) are confused.

You are not different from those cultist that killed them(ENVY)... So many evil people in this country and the man is so young not to think of the environment he is.

Lesson to everyone,never say in an environment where people are not growing in the same pace as you. Na die last last for there. Find an environment that is okay for you.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Go read a book, poverty stricken son of a pauper.
Are you saying it is not correct? The school you attended ought to be sanctioned.
Blocked head.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Born2Breed:

That is the problem with some NL's. Most of you do not read to understand but are quick to make comments.

What we have there are statements from the suspects and when did statements from suspects became facts?

Pls dont mention me again until you are able to read and comprehend.

Every post of yours shows your ignorance.
Statements from the suspects are admissible in court and carry weight second only to physical evidence. Incriminating statements are grounds for conviction unless they can be proved to be obtained by duress.
Quit defending evil. Communicating with you aches my brain.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Slymonster:

You are not different from those cultist that killed them(ENVY)... So many evil people in this country and the man is so young not to think of the environment he is.

Lesson to everyone,never say in an environment where people are not growing in the same pace as you. Na die last last for there. Find an environment that is okay for you.

You are little better than the thief the boy was.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by introvertedsoul: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
Are you saying it is not correct? The school you attended ought to be sanctioned.
Blocked head.

LMAO!
Oga CRIMES ... OLODO RABATA!
All these semi illiterates parading themselves as graduates.
Potential road side mechanic.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

LMAO! Oga CRIME[b]S[/b]... OLODO RABATA! All these semi illiterates parading themselves as graduates. Potential road side mechanic.
I pity you. oponu.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by introvertedsoul: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
His parents would be happy for his popularity and flashy lifestyles. They believed that they have a son with anticipated bright future They would always be proud of him.

That is what Nigerian society has degraded to. Everybody worship money. There is no more dignity in hard working. No more contentment. Everybody wants to get rich over night.

Yepa!
I talk am say you be glorified road side mechanic.
Just imagine the amount of incomprehensible drivel in one post!
Stop adding S to everything dimwit!
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Yepa!
You mumu hen. And you are saying it authoritatively as if you're right. The sad thing is that you don't know anything and you don't want to learn.
If you don't have a dictionary, phone is in hand .

Write EFCC in full, let me see.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Yepa!
Nigeria is a noun.
Nigerian is an adjective.

I pity your life
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by introvertedsoul: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
Nigeria is a noun.
Nigerian is an adjective.

I pity your life

omoelerin1:
His parents would be happy for his popularity and flashy lifestyles. They believed that they have a son with anticipated bright future They would always be proud of him.

That is what Nigerian society has degraded to. Everybody worship money. There is no more dignity in hard working. No more contentment. Everybody wants to get rich over night.

grin grin grin Olodo it should be "The Nigerian society has degenerated into"
Learn from me, oh inferior being.
You are indeed a dimwit.
By the way, how ARE your LIFESTYLES? Seeing you lead MULTIPLE lives. ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

You are indeed a dimwit.
By the way, how ARE your LIFESTYLES? Seeing you lead MULTIPLE lives. ... grin grin grin grin
You're too dull. You don't need the article 'the' in that case.

That is why you keep writing WAEC every year.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by introvertedsoul: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
You're too dull. You don't need the article 'the' in that case.

That is why you keep writing WAEC every year.

LMAO!!!

"Nigerian Society"
"Lifestyles"
"Crimes"
PHD roadside mechanic of life... grin grin grin
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

You are indeed a dimwit.
Talking about the boy who lived all sorts of crook lifestyles
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
introvertedsoul:

LMAO!!!
"Nigerian Society" "Lifestyles" "Crimes" PHD roadside mechanic of life... grin grin grin
You are a failure.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by introvertedsoul: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
Talking about the boy who lived all sorts of crook lifestyles

Did you mean to say: Talking about the boy who lived a crooked life?
How can you say, "All sortS of lifestyleS ", when you are referring to just one person?
Go school, una no go hear!
Dimwit!
I am going to bed abeg, thanks for the laughs.
Goodnight.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Born2Breed(f): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Every post of yours shows your ignorance.
Statements from the suspects are admissible in court and carry weight second only to physical evidence. Incriminating statements are grounds for conviction unless they can be proved to be obtained by duress.
Quit defending evil. Communicating with you aches my brain.

Admissible without a conclusive investigation and a counter evidence.

What a daft! You are waste of semen.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by omoelerin1: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2018
introvertedsoul:

Did you mean to say: Talking about the boy who lived a crooked life?
How can you say, "All sortS of lifestyleS ", when you are referring to just one person?
Go school, una no go hear!
Dimwit!
I am going to bed abeg, thanks for the laughs.
Goodnight.
So one person cannot live different lifestyles?

Lifestyle means someone's behavior, attitude, way of life,
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by syntekelite(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2018
just learnt sometin massive,beware of toasting diff girls,to think that no1 guy's chick wil be toasted by diff randy guys is chilling,and she will date some who she will also set up wih her group..guys abeg beware of who u toasting,stuck to that one ok,confirmed girl she doesnt need to be perfect but decent and God protect us from unknown evil

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Born2Breed:

Admissible without a conclusive investigation and a counter evidence.

What a daft! You are waste of semen.

Do you even understand the meaning of "admissible" ? See who is calling someone "a daft".
Daft is an adjective not a noun. Keep goofing. Happy Sunday.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by deniguy01(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:

What dobyou know about making money ..abeg park well
u b small pikin jae
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by phase1: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
The muritala guy and his friend should be hung upside down on two stakes and roasted gently with fire everyday. They should be kept alive and made to beg for death while they go through their ordeals daily.
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by mgbadike81: 12:46am On Jun 27, 2018
Born2Breed:
This is not about yahoo.
It's about envy, cold blood premeditated murder and robbery.
I'm sure the girl was raped hence the killing.
This boy and his girlfriend did nothing wrong but living their lives before this lazy Nigeria envious devilish minded idiotic devil snuffed out their life for no just cause.
They were not really after making money from him but to kill and destroy.
So sad!
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
ive been saying this, afonja people are evil
Re: Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested by askhow: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mutemenot:
As if your parents knows you are here on Nairaland .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rips Own Intestine Open, Jumps At Moving Vehicle In Imo / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.