Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (67305 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by oxygenlove(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Op please don't mind this person. A won dabi mo se da
SEX SEX SEX, is nt all bout the 3times in a week tin o or evryday tin, and how did he knw the sex was wonderful when they both engage in it. And Why his wife deny him when he think they both have good sex b4. #SEX AINT PLEASURABLE WHEN YOU DNT LEARN KARMASUTRA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Medunah: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Him dey learn work only 3times

We do it every day.

Except when she's seeing her menses

But be sure to respect when she says I don't want today
Are u married?q
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by ibori1(m): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2018
the movie is just all abt what u narrated,pls look for d movie clueless and watch it,wer do u resid?let me send it to u ,I av d movie in my phone
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
The only thing I'm excited about here is that he's still strongly sexually arrracted to his wife after 10 years. smiley

arracted?

You fall my hands & prick
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by ikemesit4477: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:

Let me advise you.
Sex is good in marriage but overdoing it look odd and tiring.
For some women, 3 times a week is too much,
While for some, it's okay
What she is trying to tell you is "sweetheart it's not everytime there will be a penetration, we can do some pre-intimacy and romance each other and have fun.
It can be a good Mouth Action and then you both sleep without any penetration(if she likes Mouth Action)
You can give her a good head and you both sleep.
It must not end in penetration.
Too much full penetration sex will make both of you burn out and get tired of each other, and the thoughts of cheating will come in.
Give penetration sex some time gap so that you both can be refreshed and hungry for it again.
Oriaku Amara
but they say mouth action lead to cancer of the throat, because of that I have to say away from it, I don't want to die yet am still young! cheesy
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
you talk exactly like an experienced prostitute. No offence.

lol, grin grin

Oga ecgreb I think say you should give your 6 months- 1 year break. honestly I suspect one guy don dey start to grow on ur wifes heart, if after 10 years of marriage she can even come out & tell you why she is refusing your advances & tell your her problems or worries. just don't sex her or anything close for at least a year and observe her. the truth will soon come out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Baffupdrizz(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Disregard every other pieces of mis-advice and take this one first:

• What you are having is called a dead bedroom situation. In reality, it's not as if the "sex is too much" as your wife says, the sex WITH YOU is too much.

• It might break your heart to hear from me that your wife no longer finds you sexually attractive as you used to be, and merely providing for her doesn't get her wet.

• You are headed down a path of total disconnection with your wife, in fact, it will get worse if you continue to pester her about the issue as she will find you irritating and desperate.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

1. Start Lifting, and pick up a new hobby that develops your physical well-being.

2. Send me a pm

3. Pay me for my services as it is not free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2018
oxygenlove:
SEX SEX SEX, is nt all bout the 3times in a week tin o or evryday tin, and how did he knw the sex was wonderful when they both engage in it. And Why his wife deny him when he think they both have good sex b4. #SEX AINT PLEASURABLE WHEN YOU DNT LEARN KARMASUTRA.

Lol @karmasutra
All my own is that he shouldn't listen to those saying his wife is cheating

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2018
Hey enough of that nonsense all of you. The onus ain't on him to fix her. Funny enough sex is one of the motivating factors why most of you ímbeciles choose to put a ring on it in the first place, and what do we have here? An entitled bítch not only denying him his matrimonial rights but shaming him in the process.
These are the same lot who con men into walking them down the aisle should they want full unrestricted access to the puss.
If it's the general norm for women to loose interest in sex as they approach menopause or something, what plans has she put in place to ensure his sexual needs are met? Who else is he supposed to run to if not her?

I hate this.

These are two people who should have bonded by now, nothing else in the world should matter to them than their collective happiness.
Like really why do we even bother, I mean what's the point of all this marriage nonsense if after ten whole years of investment and sacrifice, it all comes down to this fúckery. I admire most of you with the level of shít you to put up with. I dare you that dear wifey to pull that stunt on me, there ain't even gon be a kids room for yo arse to run to.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Truflexunits(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Matured mind...... quote author=Frankyboy1 post=68739115]Change in mood swing,biological and psychological adjustments, mental fatigue,over familiarity can make one get tired of sex.there is no time table for sex, sometimes play d waiting game,give her some space,let her long for it, look good,smell nice nd sexy, tantalise her with care affection nd romance, when she thinks d next line of action os sex, withdraw! Sex sometimes is mental, stimulate her mind,nd let her not know wat next is coming, play d bad boy waiting game,bring some suspense and fun back, bring back those smiles nd let her eye lit up with ur suspense nd guessing whats coming next!nd bang when.it happens! It explodes like a tornado!sometimes it becomes lovemaking,sometimes rough fucking,it just comes in differnt shades and unexpected colors, Stop making it routinous and boring, like a drug u must take three times a week![/quote]
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Op i am very impressed, after 10years he still find his wife sexually attractive espectially in dis modern era dat a man gets easily tired of his wife. Pls all of u saying 3times is much dere is ntn much abt it. And she shouldnt have run to d children bedroom like dat. She shd have spoken to d OP abt it first. Now if d man cheats all of una especially women wud run and blame him and label all men as scum. This man loves his wife completely. And dats why i advise peeps to know how much dere partner love sex before settling down with dem. Sex is a crucial part of marriage. Its a very crucial part for dat matter. Sir i dont want to give u a bad advise but its down to 3 things. 1 somethingbis bothering her 2 taking care of d family is weighing her down 3 is is cheating on u. Well try talking to her but i for one hate being placed on a timetable wen it comes to sex. It shd randomly happen. Maybe sometimes everyday other times once. Like dat....... Try talking to her. Shevis gradually pishing u out she doesnt know it and later she will blame u dat u went to cheat.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by XingXhang(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:
Your wife seems to have something bothering her to have lost interest in having sex with you, try to get her pour out her mind to you. You seem to have a loving family, pls don't allow this bring cracks into your union.

Nothing might be bothering her. Not all women love sex that much. Just that way.

He married a virgin and now he's off the hook grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Shirer(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2018
When did sex become a chore? It is marriage, where no party should be allowed to manipulate the other with sex, lest you find yourself in an open marriage fiasco.
Always try to get your wife in the mood for it. If that fails, then it's time for crisis talks.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by tyup(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:
Your wife seems to have something bothering her to have lost interest in having sex with you, try to get her pour out her mind to you. You seem to have a loving family, pls don't allow this bring cracks into your union.

i hate comments like this. Pour out which mind undecided didnt he pay bride price? If this same man goes out to meet an olosho now the said wife will be crying foul

#stoppamperingwoman

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by oshe11: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2018
des4ella:
My guy wait till u marry first; because ur twice a day for your girlfriend, will b twice a month for your wife.
God forbid

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2018
nwaanambra1:

once a week ke!

ok!

your husband go soon marry 3 wives on top ya head! cheesy

Once a week is fine for me. I'm not a sex person. He will understand that. More of fore play is cool for me. I won't even marry a man that loves sex in the first instance.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz.....

Just 3 times a WEEK?shocked

I was giving my girl twice on a daily basis back then in schoolwink

Maybe you are no longer satisfying her, like after first round you just go flaccid. So to her, sex is more like a chore to satisfy you and something she no longer enjoyscheesy

But ask her sha, na she dey wear the shoes and obviously knows wear it hurts

Guy, I hope you get to marry her o. If not ehh, una don't cheat her husband finish o.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2018
Amarabae:
You can give her a good head and you both sleep.
So you badt like this?
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by openmine(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2018
Speakdatruth:

This is like the 10th comment saying "something is bothering her" is something wrong with all of you?

WTH is bothering a woman that has chosen to neglect her marital duties? WTH is wrong with a woman that's about to push her man out of the home? WTH is wrong with a woman that's not using her sense and obviously handling a sensitive situation the wrong way?

That's so weak a reason. You don't pass any message to your husband by denying him sex, that's outrightly unaccepted in marriage and to think everyone of you girls is saying the same thing shows you've not enter the institute or perhaps you've not learnt enough.
Hmmmm.....totally right in your submissions....
Rather than being quiet,she should tell the hubby what's bothering her....
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by samguru(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2018
This is a complete nonsense, she is your woman you have every right to have sex with her anytime.

The moment you wife is coming up with a time table or depriving you of your conjugal right then she is trying to open door for another woman outside there to help her to fill in the gap.

If there is anything bothering her mind she should open up or bring in someone that her husband respects alot into the matter for quick resolution.
I can see that the man libido is very high now, a time is coming he will not even disturb her again, and it is at this time that this woman will be crying up and down that her husband is cheating on her.
As a woman,if your man is craving sex Everytime take your time and spoil him with sex, kill his urge until he starts saying honey am tired am not doing today

Or is she reserving her t*t* for another man.

Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 8:26am On Jun 23, 2018
CorGier:
Hey enough of that nonsense all of you. The onus ain't on him to fix her. Funny enough sex is one of the motivating factors why most of you ímbeciles choose to put a ring on it in the first place, and what do we have here? An entitled bítch not only denying him his matrimonial rights but shaming him in the process.
These are the same lot who con men into walking them down the aisle should they want full unrestricted access to the puss.
If it's the general norm for women to loose interest in sex as they approach menopause or something, what plans has she put in place to ensure his sexual needs are met? Who else is he supposed to run to if not her?

I hate this.

These are two people who should have bonded by now, nothing else in the world should matter to them than their collective happiness.
Like really why do we even bother, I mean what's the point of all this marriage nonsense if after ten whole years of investment and sacrifice, it all comes down to this fúckery. I admire most of you with the level of shít you to put up with. I dare you that dear wifey to pull that stunt on me, there ain't even gon be a kids room for yo arse to run to.

baba i hail ur wisdom. As in dese ladies dont get it. Sex na every important thing for marriage oooo. If u know as a lady u cant handle it den tell d man before he puts d ring. If d woman continue like dis dat man go cheat

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by henrykene(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Oga the best way to your problem is to give her some time. Don't suspect her yet like all other Nairalanders have said, just trust your wife and give her more fun like as if she's your girlfriend.

Bring the burning flame in your relationship, but this time as married couple. In my own opinion, i don't see any difference in marriage and ordinary relationships. It's just that officially, you two are bound to be together forvever, but that doesn't mean you still don't need to work harder and even harder as a man to maintain the sweetness in-between.

Communicate with your wife to know what's up with her, and why she's not getting that much interest in sex anymore. Try to understand her feelings and wants... don't ever get mad at her if she ever says whatever that might provoke your emotions. It happens sometimes.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by ekanempatrick28(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Speakdatruth:

This is like the 10th comment saying "something is bothering her" is something wrong with all of you?

WTH is bothering a woman that has chosen to neglect her marital duties? WTH is wrong with a woman that's about to push her man out of the home? WTH is wrong with a woman that's not using her sense and obviously handling a sensitive situation the wrong way?

That's so weak a reason. You don't pass any message to your husband by denying him sex, that's outrightly unaccepted in marriage and to think everyone of you girls is saying the same thing shows you've not enter the institute or perhaps you've not learnt enough.
GOD will forever bless u. U deserve a carton of Beer

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
On the average you have sex 3times in a week, 12times in a month. Oga, free your wife. It's too much na!
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by unmask: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
ecgreb:
Good morning nairalanders. I have been married to my wife for more than 10 years now and we have beautiful kids. She was the first and only woman I have ever had sex with. Averagely, we have sex 3 times weekly and it has always been fun. I ensure that I carryout my manly responsibilities by providing for the family and trying to make everyone happy. Few days ago, she decline my sexual advances. Later, I ask to know why she did that and she told me that I love sex too much. I was embarrassed. She sleeps nowadays in the children room or in the parlour just to avoid me though she refuses to accept that truth. Please I wish to know ideally how many times couples here have sex with their partners weekly and how I can control my sex cravings towards her. I just wish I can stay away from having sex with her even for two months.
divorce her and marry a new wife....no time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2018
ecgreb:
Good morning nairalanders. I have been married to my wife for more than 10 years now and we have beautiful kids. She was the first and only woman I have ever had sex with. Averagely, we have sex 3 times weekly and it has always been fun. I ensure that I carryout my manly responsibilities by providing for the family and trying to make everyone happy. Few days ago, she decline my sexual advances. Later, I ask to know why she did that and she told me that I love sex too much. I was embarrassed. She sleeps nowadays in the children room or in the parlour just to avoid me though she refuses to accept that truth. Please I wish to know ideally how many times couples here have sex with their partners weekly and how I can control my sex cravings towards her. I just wish I can stay away from having sex with her even for two months.
. Get a sex mate outside. Very simple
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by asha01: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2018
Amara u b real sex therapist
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by des4ella(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2018
My brother marriage is all about compromise, understanding and communication. Before marriage i use to have sex twice a day or more depending on the mood. In marriage I manage to get once or twice a week to hold body small. I am the kind of person that discusse virtually everything with my wife; try to understand the kind of person she is and learn to live my life the best possible way I can. Communication is vital in any marriage. May God guild and protect your union, because what God has joined together your high libdo will not put assuder.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by goosast: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2018
ecgreb:

Brother this is my candid advice stop asking her for sex, behave as if u aint bordered, focus on yourself, children and career. She is acting cold.

Now it doesn't matter if she is your girlfriend or wife all women act cold at some point. Man up and focus on yourself, dont ask her for sex, find a way to dose your sexual urge. Be happy around her behave the way u would if she was giving you much sex, dont start pampering her just act normal within you and around her. Make her wonder, let her ask herself questions like where is this man having his sexual satisfaction from? Who is he seeing? Make her wonder that YOU CAN DO ABSOLUTELY FINE WITHOUT HER. DONT BE RUDE, ANGRY AND BITTER TOWARDS HER. LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE A MAN.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by emezuo17: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Extraordinary lie....after 10years of marriage you still have the urge to have sex with the same woman three times a week? So you must have had sex more than 1500 times over the years...what you deserve some accolades for that extraordinary lie
. my guy i tire oh
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Speakdatruth: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2018
openmine:

Hmmmm.....totally right in your submissions....
Rather than being quiet,she should tell the hubby what's bothering her....
That's the point. Even the poster is very dumb if 3 times a week at random is considered craving or too much for sex. We've seen the situation the other way round, that it will be the wife craving for sex all the time. Will the man run away? They would only work it out and there are ways to do that. Anyone can be sexually active in marriage but it's not in the jurisdiction of the wife to deny her husband of her body. Nothing is an excuse for that.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by badjack(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2018
My brother, your wife must have been discussing with her friends. They must have been comparing husbands and sex life. Tell her that she knows you all these while and should not compare your marriage to any other. I do make love with my wife up to five times a week. She knows that. Don't kill people pikin ooo because your pricko no de rest. Haba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) / How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.