Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? (858 Views)

Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Marrying An Older Lady? / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by naijanewstv(f): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
Good afternoon all. Please there is this beautiful lady my elder brother want to marry by December because my brother has sent me her picture twice .

She came home with my brother and I wasn't around. So the reason for them coming is to see her people and for them to give my brother list .

My brother wants to do everything at once. So I was so eager to see my brothers wife, by the time I got back because I am in my final year in school and no chance to travel to Awka from Port Harcourt, got home on Friday they have left. She left her number with my mother, so mama gave me her number to call her.

I dialed and it rang like 3 times no picking and I called my brother. So he told me she has gone back to her house . That same evening, she called me back and I picked up and was very happy to hear from her.

My people, after the call, we have said bye and I cut off. Immediately she called me back and said it's insulting for me to cut the call, that it is supposed to be her cutting because she is the one that called.

I apologized immediately and she cut off. Since then I have started having cold feet . Another thing, my mother said everything she and my dad offered her as cola nut, she refused. About that cutting of phone, is that what she can find fault in ? Please am about to advise my brother not to marry her, should I go ahead?

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/09/how-to-stop-my-brother-from-marrying-arrogant-lady.html
Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by MrSensor(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
If i call someone on a phone, I'm the one that suppose to end a call after our communication(SHE IS RIGHT). Why do you want her to eat a COLA NUT by force? Don't meddle in your brother's love affairs.
Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
Front page please
Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by ajokebelle(f): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
I believe there should be no issue with who ends the call first. It's also bad that she did not collect anything from your parents, like seriously, that's a family she wants to join very soon.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol

My advice?

Spend time with her, like, quality time (say two or more weeks).
If she still display symptoms of arrogance, tell your brother this and I quote "Brother, you know I like and want the best for you. Regarding this woman you want to marry, I will support you in whatever way I can, but just know that I don't like her" .

If this statement doesn't touch him, there are two possibilities:

1. Her JuJu strong
2. There's a particular fvck style she gives him and she's the only one in the world that knows how to give that style.

But she self, calling back a potential in-law just to tell him he shouldn't end a call because he's not the caller?

Like, who does that?
Even if she must say that it should be jokingly and after series of such attitude from the OP.
Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Poison the lady. Simple as a.b.c. . .
Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
first of all, who ends the call isn't supposed to be an issue, but it looks like your brother has bought market and the family would suffer for it.
secondly it's none of your business, if he sees nothing wrong with her, he might see you as the issue.

leave her be.!!!!
Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by BluntBoy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrSensor:
If i call someone on a phone, I'm the one that suppose to end a call after our communication(SHE IS RIGHT). Why do you want her to eat a COLA NUT by force? Don't meddle in your brother's love affairs.

It is not a matter of right or wrong but how she made an issue out of it. I would have a cause to be worried if I were in the OP's shoes.

As for the kola nut, she should have accepted. Many of you trying to sound more European than you are must understand that this is Nigeria, not Europe. How can you constantly reject offerings in your prospective inlaws' house? I am not sure even the whites do it.

In my opinion, these are bad signs.
Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by BluntBoy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
naijanewstv:
Good afternoon all. Please there is this beautiful lady my elder brother want to marry by December because my brother has sent me her picture twice .

She came home with my brother and I wasn't around. So the reason for them coming is to see her people and for them to give my brother list .

My brother wants to do everything at once. So I was so eager to see my brothers wife, by the time I got back because I am in my final year in school and no chance to travel to Awka from Port Harcourt, got home on Friday they have left. She left her number with my mother, so mama gave me her number to call her.

I dialed and it rang like 3 times no picking and I called my brother. So he told me she has gone back to her house . That same evening, she called me back and I picked up and was very happy to hear from her.

My people, after the call, we have said bye and I cut off. Immediately she called me back and said it's insulting for me to cut the call, that it is supposed to be her cutting because she is the one that called.

I apologized immediately and she cut off. Since then I have started having cold feet . Another thing, my mother said everything she and my dad offered her as cola nut, she refused. About that cutting of phone, is that what she can find fault in ? Please am about to advise my brother not to marry her, should I go ahead?

SOURCE: https://www.naijanewstv.com.ng/2018/09/how-to-stop-my-brother-from-marrying-arrogant-lady.html

In my opinion, I think your worries are justified.

Approaching your brother concerning this issue depends on how close you are to each other. But do not expect a particular outcome. Just tell him the signs you have noticed and leave him to make the final decision. Make sure to talk about the signs without seeming to pressurize your brother into leaving her. One thing that is certain to make your brother angry is if you sound like you are controlling him. Just tell him the signs you have noticed. Don't tell him to leave her. Let him make that decision himself.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by Rubbiish(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
naijanewstv:

What is the meaning of this na?
Coming here to talk about me?
Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by chiommy123(f): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
That lady has attitude problem and is very proud of her self maybe that's what attracted your brother. Its difficult for some guys to leave cos they're blinded by love but you can advice him as an elder brother and also pray him out
Re: How Do I Stop My Brother From Marrying An Arrogant Lady Without Issues? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tell your brother she's arrogant and state reasons, if he doesnt agree, let him be, youve done your part.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Act As A Lesbian Or Gay In Movie Role / Discussion Thread: Why Is That The High Number Of Beautiful Girls Are Not Virgin / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.