Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigerian Girls And Smelly Pussy!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Smelly Pussy!! (1077 Views)

SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY / Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Smelly Pussy!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2018
All u girls are so shameless and useless. How on earth would you let your private organ smell so bad like that! The part that's supposed to be taken care of the most! If u know u have a smelly pussy, do a goddamn research on your phone to know if it's an infection and get it treated for fvucksakes! How would you let a guy chase you up and down and then finally get you to his bed and noticed such a horrible smell coming from that goddamn hole of your's? Its is the worst thing to ever happen! Girls everywhere including nairaland girls, i take God Beg you! Make una dey take better care of your vagina!! To prevent embarassment!..

Im out!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelly Pussy!! by delishpot: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2018
That is your punishment for sexual promiscuity. I hope you learnt the lesson?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelly Pussy!! by patosky3310(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Oh boy, go and do research on your babe's pussy before you catch an infection.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Smelly Pussy!! by Unluckrees(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
I've experienced dis wit 2 different girls. I almost vomited...had to abort the sucking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.S Attorney Calls Off Her Engagement After Her Fiancé Told Her She Is Intimidat / DELSU Student Reveals How Her Relationship Status Saved Her From Yahoo Boys / Man Marries His Dead Girlfriend At Her Funeral, Vows To Stay Single Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.