Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation (6338 Views)

SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY / Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by GuyWise101(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Saw one clean babe last month.... (she was clean outside) I approached her after discussing we exchanged contacts...

To cut the long story short... She live in my area so last week friday I jokingly invited her over to come and spend the night with me, to my own surprise she came...

After having some fun at the living room (drinking wine) I told her to follow me, I took her to my king size bed, kissing romancing and munching each other.

She finally remove her boxer kind of pant and there I met my nightmare..

The smell was too much for me to bear, I immediately lost interest in the act.

Had to go one round because of konji and retired to my bed.

I NOW PREFER MASTURBATION.

5 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Most other men would have continued. Kudos to you on your selfservicing journey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
I stopped having sex for a while because of smelling pvssy. I would have sued her for psychological and emotional trauma caused by her pussy smell.

Bro, it takes time to heal. cry

Do not relent. There are still some fresh smelling pvssy out there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by kingxsamz(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
GuyWise101:
Saw one clean babe last month.... (she was clean outside) I approached her after discussing we exchanged contacts...

To cut the long story short... She live in my area so last week friday I jokingly invited her over to come and spend the night with me, to my own surprise she came...

After having some fun at the living room (drinking wine) I told her to follow me, I took her to my king size bed, kissing romancing and munching each other.

Local man cannot can. grin

4 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by paix(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
GuyWise101:

That's their defence mechanism, if they don't want to have sex. They send out the smell to discourage men.

18 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by iceybux(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Had One Exprience Like This,immediately I Startd Sweating Vigorously,she Askd What Was Wrong.. And I Had To Lie To Her It Might Be Foodpoisonin From D Last Food I Had, Mahn I No Nack O, Lockd Up Bigtime..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by obiekunie2: 12:16am On Nov 23, 2019
iceybux:
Had One Exprience Like This,immediately I Startd Sweating Vigorously,she Askd What Was Wrong.. And I Had To Lie To Her It Might Be Foodpoisonin From D Last Food I Had, Mahn I No Nack O, Lockd Up Bigtime..

its always good to be straight forward and tell them there and then that they smell like dead rotten 3 days fish that is not refrigerated!

make sure you dont proceed with the 'do' cause she may give you the kind of nyiriputu that u will spend more than 25k to treat!

besides, telling her the raw truth as it is without trying to embellish it will make her shamefully go and take care of her dead rotten and stinking pit toilet hole and you would av saved the next brother from having such traumatic experience.

22 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Quality20(m): 1:23am On Nov 23, 2019
but starting from teenage yrs, at what age does a lady's pusdy start smelling? Also whatbabout guys who go down on women,how do they cope with d smell n taste?

8 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by densiks: 1:49am On Nov 23, 2019
paix:
That's their defence mechanism, if they don't want to have sex. They send out the smell to discourage men.

This one got me.

Laughing in Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by GuyWise101(m): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2019
paix:
Hmmm so you mean they intentionally send out the smell cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by dazzlingd(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2019
paix:

grin. My ribs
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by RPirez: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2019
But for real... this is pretty sad sad. Every mature lady that's sexually active should at least be self conscious of their bodies especially, down there.

A normal chic would at least excuse herself and go do some self-checkout and cleaning in the bathroom before letting a dude dive in her.

These sort of self-negligence pisses me off and definitely defining factor in making a choice. angry

5 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by MJBOLT: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2019
another smelling p*ssy thread undecided na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Ewwwwwww sadsad
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Topestbilly(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2019
Not all of them.... there's this lady i wanted to chop and clean mouth but on getting down there, no single smell i thought i was having catarrh but No! this lady is so so clean cos as we continue making out she gets cleaner and i have another one like that too... but have also met the ones that changes the smell of your room immediately they enter. i find out that the 2 clean ladies are very clean generally not down there alone but in every aspect of their being and the smelly are opposite, so unkept...

12 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by marlow1962(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Some gals are too dirty in dat place jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by paix(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2019
GuyWise101:

Hmmm so you mean they intentionally send out the smell cheesy
Are you asking me? Like seriously? Ask your woman!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by paix(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2019
densiks:

This one got me.

Laughing in Biafra
I love Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by paix(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2019
dazzlingd:

grin. My ribs
Are your (missing) ribs smelling too?
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2019
GuyWise101:

I thought it was only me. All the guys I will ask will tell me I am dealing with dirty girls. But me I don't understand again. How can a woman of 25 years be dirty?woman who has a car with AC, has a shop etc. And the smell is something like crayfish. I am even tired. Every girl I have met always smell. It's becoming too much now. You can't see a clean pussy anymore. Tufiakwa. May E na to start looking for virgins oo angry[left][/left] grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by AfroKnight: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2019
No doctor can tell us exactly how a vagina should smell. Perhaps that’s because all vaginas smell.

The rotten fish one sha, that’s the bad smell that indicates a problem down there. But a healthy vagina has a smell. According to medical articles.

3 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by MrCork: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2019
GuyWise101:

...bro..u will never progress in life if u don't eat punnnnny at least twice a year...so start eating!(true story) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Kingsteve(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2019
OP, you even try go one round sef.
Depends on the stench/stank levels though, if na me...I go tell am say I get ulcer, and the pain don start.
End of story and goodnight/goodbye!

Bad Pvssy smell not only kills the dick, it also disturbs the soul.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2019
MrCork:

...bro..u will never progress in life if u don't eat punnnnny at least twice a year...so start eating!(true story) smiley
you are a weird fellow.
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Finnese001: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2019
grin
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by MrCork: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
you are a weird fellow.

..huh?... don't eat punnny? What's wrong wit u ;& how u expect to progress in life? (Shaking my head) undecided

1 Like

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by technicallyrich(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2019
To those who gives head and lick women anuss,please investicate properly before the act.

3 Likes

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by MrCork: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
you are a weird fellow.
..and Bro.. I ain't wiered. I am normal angry
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by hpymoment(f): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2019
GuyWise101:

I can't imagine myself wearing boxer kind of pant, i hate it with passion as a lady.

1 Like

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by murphyibiam15(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Most other men would have continued.
Kudos to you on your selfservicing journey.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by murphyibiam15(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Quality20:
but starting from teenage yrs, at what age does a lady's pusdy start smelling? Also whatbabout guys who go down on women,how do they cope with d smell n taste?
Not all women smell is as simple as that, though the vagina tend to have more unpleasant smell in the morning after the night

1 Like

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by murphyibiam15(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2019
AfroKnight:
No doctor can tell us exactly how a vagina should smell. Perhaps that’s because all vaginas smell.

The rotten fish one sha, that’s the bad smell that indicates a problem down there. But a healthy vagina has a smell. According to medical articles.
Almost everything has a smell but the thing is this, is it smelling fine or bad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin / You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? / This T-shirt Cost Me #20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.