Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,094 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (56008 Views)

Please Help! I Forget Things Easily, Do I Have A Medical Condition? / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Abdulnur(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
nanizle:
Where are Nigerian pastors?

embarassed

They're somewhere collecting tithe, defending tithe collection, fighting those against tithe collection or enjoy their private jets.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by melody91: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mizk:
Why is the woman laughing joyfully in the other pic? undecided
if only you can see the so much sadness behind the laugh

5 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by hilroy: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
The love of a mother. I'm really moved by the 2nd pix

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by missioner(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Hammer head of horror.. don't let this kid headbutt u.

Abeg, na joke I dey oo... hope he gets treated.
You're insane
why would you make a joke out of this ?
Just imagine she's your daughter and someone say that kind of statement to you.
Grow up kid okay?

4 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by chibaby12: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
God will heal u

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by jayjaymay(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
shanequeen:
why is the woman laughing!
she no go keee her sef bro

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by jayjaymay(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abdulnur:

They're somewhere collecting tithe, defending tithe collection, fighting those against tithe collection or enjoy their private jets.
where is daddy freeze ? is he not equally a pastor ?
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
God please have mercy on this innocent child cry
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Tonka: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ha money must come nd way
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by abbaapple: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
BiggyBamBam:

Sometimes, you should use your brain.
May this happen to your child, so you can know how it feels

angry

Your Papa! Back to sender! lipsrsealed

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Abdulnur(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
jayjaymay:

where is daddy freeze ? is he not equally a pastor ?
He is, but he don't miraculously heal.

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Reading some posts.. .have we really lost our sense of humanity?
May the little child receive all the necessary help, he needs and be healed!

welcome to nairaland, where half of the members are degenerates,
I just wonder how would some1 find such issues funny & even joke about it.

I pray this girl gets perfectly healed .Amen

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Salmoneus(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nature is heartless and indifferent...
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Oleash: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
A shunt will go a long way. The sooner the better.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Ohhh God! Today I have seen Real Alien! shocked God have mercy! I wish her a safe return to the alien world lipsrsealed

Heartless ingrate, that's you below full of bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Ayo8(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pls is there a fund raising programme for this Baby...if there's one I'd like to donate, and if there isn't I feel we (nlanders) shouldn't let this go just like that... 4000+ views already, Let's start something for this little child and many others.
Little donations could go a long way to save a life.

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Ohhh God! Today I have seen Real Alien! shocked God have mercy! I wish her a safe return to the alien world lipsrsealed
Ur comment is alien cos u re alien and may God have mercy on u as an alien as u wud beget an alien. Mtcheww
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Kingstanding: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Karlman:
This is where the Rich and Government need to put their extra cash to assist this little girl please!
. We all know that the rich and government are wicked. But you should rather say this is where pastors should help the poor baby.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by imperiouxx(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hydrocephalus sad

Needs surgery to free the blocked ventricle(s) and a drainage system implant.

That large accumulation of csf will be impinging her CNs... the source of her pain.

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
BiggyBamBam:

The guy made a very stupid comment. Some people wud have evil befall them without sympathy. You just gave him the shot he deserved. We ve animals on this forum

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Hammer head of horror.. don't let this kid headbutt u.

Abeg, na joke I dey oo... hope he gets treated.
Not funny. You dont joke with this. If it were ur child u wud not find it funny if one joked with it
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by onyiloyi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ha! Mothers! God bless u immeasurably, after all this suffer n motherly love one idiot will now grow up and refer to his mother as a witch or even use her for money ritual.... Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by springtech(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is where we need the high and mighty in the society to come to the aid of this wonderful girl.

The likes of AY, Don Jazzy, Funke Akindele, Oyo State govt and everyone trending with the wonder kid TAJU.

Please don't limit your help to that kid alone, here is another life that needs you the most at this trying point of her life.

May God heal you IJN.

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by ibnzubair(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
mamatwiny:
Has any hydrocephalus surgery been successful in Nigeria?
I am not pessimistic, but the one we did on a baby was not. It did not solve the problem.

Then a shunt at least
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Antichristus: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Where are they based?
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
missioner:

You're insane
why would you make a joke out of this ?
Just imagine she's your daughter and someone say that kind of statement to you.
Grow up kid okay?

Your fada
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by delerx(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
I swear this is the perfect picture to describe people like this. Some of them live in so much penury, instead of them being nice they come here with their free glo mb to start spitting thrash and showing how indiscpline they are. I don't blame them. I blame their poor undisciplined parents
Jiang:

Heartless ingrate, that's you below full of bitterness

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Zimmermann(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
BiggyBamBam:
No one deserves this, even de child of de wicked, becuz such child is still innocent! Withdraw ur reckless statement plz. angry

No one deserves this, even de child of de wicked, becuz such child is still innocent! Withdraw ur reckless statement plz. angry
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by luvme0702: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
mamatwiny:
I am not pessimistic, but the one we did on a baby was not. It did not solve the problem.
Very true. I am yet to see any successful surgery to cure hydrocephalus. The few babies I know that had it, still died after the surgery. All the best to her anyways.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Liverpoolfc(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
mamatwiny:
I have seen successful one. one from JUTH the other in ABJ. its success is time dependent.

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Beremx(f): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
mamatwiny:
my late son died of complications of surgery after being diagnosed of hydrocephalus. It was very painful. At least he survived for 5yrs.
The chances of survival is minimal. May God save the child
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by daniwise(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Our little 1k,5k 10k etc will go a long way.leave government.lets do something for this kid.no account number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) / Sukru Oytan, Turkish TV Presenter Collapses, Suffers Heart Attack Live On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.