Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (56006 Views)

Please Help! I Forget Things Easily, Do I Have A Medical Condition? / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by dochenaj: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
mamatwiny:
Has any hydrocephalus surgery been successful in Nigeria?
I am not pessimistic, but the one we did on a baby was not. It did not solve the problem.
Where was this done?

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Ohhh God! Today I have seen Real Alien! shocked God have mercy! I wish her a safe return to the alien world lipsrsealed
Must you joke with everything?
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Danma(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Amennnnnnnn
BiggyBamBam:

Sometimes, you should use your brain.
May this happen to your child, so you can know how it feels
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by dazzlingd(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
nanizle:
Where are Nigerian pastors?

embarassed

Where are Nigerian doctors

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Toks2008(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mizk:
Why is the woman laughing joyfully in the other pic? undecided

In her mind she is weeping...forget the smilly face.

If something pass tears you go begin dey smile.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Mizk(f): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Toks2008:

In her mind she is weeping...forget the smilly face.

If something pass tears you go begin dey smile.
Ya true but she shouldn't have smiled for the camera
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by mcbliss: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
She don't deserve this cry
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by magicminister: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
No contact information.

Please provide contact information so we can begin raising money to send them abroad for treatment.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
The devil is a liar, you cannot take this child from this woman, we're I am I declare that that child's head to go to its normal state... In Jesus NAME.

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by adecz: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
A very simple condition to
treat with a simple surgery to
drain the fluid into the abdomen
through a concealed catheter.

But for 9ja, who sai.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nobodys(f): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
no location.. nothing.. how would she get the necessary help.........Goshh that child is in great pains ,may help locate her...
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by kcbrens: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Case of excess cerebrospinal fluid...... hospitals in Nigeria can work on this....wish her speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Greatzeus(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
" Life is not fair"
One of the most under rated word ever cry
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Awoleesu(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oh! My heart bleeds! Nairalanders what can we do to help? This could be a call to make a difference. I am donating $100 to kickstart this. I need secondments...
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Awoleesu(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
magicminister:
No contact information.

Please provide contact information so we can begin raising money to send them abroad for treatment.
I align with you!
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Protein0: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
mamatwiny:
I am not pessimistic, but the one we did on a baby was not. It did not solve the problem.
I've seen at least 3 successful ones. One of them, F, now in secondary school, doing very fine. The other one, M, still a toddler, the third, M too, now a pre schooler. All shunted in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Protein0: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
dochenaj:

Where was this done?
exactly the question kiss
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by OkLion: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please give us details or contact in order to reach out and help the poor. Let's have more information like hospital for the surgery, cost,etc.

Thanks.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by OkLion: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please give us details or contact in order to reach out and help the poor girl. Let's have more information like hospital for the surgery, cost,etc.

Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by sonnie10: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Beremx:
my late son died of complications of surgery after being diagnosed of hydrocephalus. It was very painful. At least he survived for 5yrs.
The chances of survival is minimal. May God save the child

Sorry about your loss.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by vioment: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na wa o. Chai, that family dun hear am. God abeg send them bundles of grace.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by adeoyelekan(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
They should take her to church where wonders and miracles happen
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by emyworld: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
My son had this from birth. He was operated at the National Hospital Abuja. He is doing very well now. He is even the most playful of his siblings. We give God the glory. Atimes, children who fall down dangerously also suffer from hydrocephalus and a shunt must be passed in the brain to drain the excess supply of water. The brain produces 80% of fluid in the body. Not shunting the head will cause the internal organs to suffer and stop functioning. Thereafter, the child dies. This situation can still be salvaged. I pray for this beautiful girl. She can and will make it in Jesus name, amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by fredrickmyers(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
BiggyBamBam:

don't mind dat crab...wat do U xpect from a lizard wearing g-string grin grin

Sometimes, you should use your brain.
May this happen to your child, so you can know how it feels
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by zurumking(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Karlman post=68767750]This is where the Rich and Government need to put their extra cash to assist this little girl please! [/quote

Its not for rich and Government only. All of us should help. Imagine when a thousand of us donate 1k each

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by madan(f): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
mamatwiny:
This is terrible. I can imagine what this baby is going through. My mom had the shunt surgery last month and we still lost her. I pray she survives this.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Some people just need to use more of the brain than just the hands when writing comments here, oluwa o undecided
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by patexcool(f): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Heavenly Father please heal d Child cos u are d might healer
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by RexTramadol1: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
This child needs urgent treatment......

May God heal the child and others in precarious states that do not have this opportunity to let people know

Anyone who has should try extending hands of benevolence

Givers never lack and the OP should try as much as possible to provide details where money can be sent for the child's treatment.

The baby will survive, sacrifices of motherhood ain't quantifiable anyway.
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Ibime(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
mamatwiny:

Indeed it has. It's not a major surgery. A shunt is inserted into the brain to drain away excess fluid. It is done at LUTH for about N0.5m.

Success depends on how quickly you perform the surgery otherwise the brain could already be damaged by the pressure. Looking at this particular baby, it is too late for her to have any quality of life.

1 Like

Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by Kennyideal(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
The skull is expanding.... While the brain remain the same.... cry
Re: Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Just wondering how water got into her brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) / Doctors Remove 40 Knives From Man's Stomach In India (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.