Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures (51924 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Benfaco: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
okwabayi:
This woman is a millionaire but I swear she has a poverty mindset.
Taking pictures every other day is something one expects from unemployed youths not CEOs of organizations. I believe she has too much time on her hands.

If as an outsider I have an idea of her thought process then I don't want to stay in the position of her boyfriend who sees it manifest glaringly.

LOL but is it your "snapping"
#justjoking grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Trapnews: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
skales67:

But with her smelly pussy, all the females in your lineage, kindred, clan, LGA and State put together do not qualify to wash her pant! undecided
You are right, we do not wash smelly pants. You that your lineage, clan, LGA, State and Ancestors are qualified, kindly take the job. Another Moro'n

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by SirMichael1: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
sabenabeauty:
lol. I know I'd be pregnant someday grin

Meanwhile, don't hesitate to subscribe to my YouTube channel, please! sad

You guys can make this happen for me as I've got a target to meet

Happy Sunday y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGVLyDOiBto

I think your video will be more cool if you get a mike. It wasn't audible so I could barely make out your utterance (no offense). Cool background by the way.

For a first video, I think you tried. You also need to be confident. Talk more with confidence and don't be shy of the camera smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by skales67(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Trapnews:

You are right, we do not wash smelly pants. You that your lineage, clan, LGA, State and Ancestors are qualified, kindly take the job. Another Moro'n

I expected you to show me this piece of crap belonging to your mother which you have been posting all over your comments.

Show that woman the respect she deserves because she birthed you.

Stop taking pics of her dirty undies and spreading it online before she curses you.

Parental curses are very potent!
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by ikemesit4477: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
youngberry001:
pls i dey ask nah for noise person dey breath,,,,?
No, o anus!!
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by bendike: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
See the work of pr===k grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by HoodBillionaire: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
hypocrite bich
bich
sucking dick and taking in cum all for the money
ugly ass bich
bloggin kor
floggin ni
bich
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by nonye6194: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
okwabayi:
This woman is a millionaire but I swear she has a poverty mindset.
Taking pictures every other day is something one expects from unemployed youths not CEOs of organizations. I believe she has too much time on her hands.

If as an outsider I have an idea of her thought process then I don't want to stay in the position of her boyfriend who sees it manifest glaringly.

She owns an empire that she just oversees. That's why most owners of businesses put a skilled manager incharge and take their mind off worrying. Maybe you wouldn't understand this but She isn't your 8-5 regular typa CEO. And even if she is, how many pictures she takes daily shouldn't be reason for your outburst.

Too much time on her hands? ffs give her a damn break, she's pregnant. Her boyfriend or whatever isn't complaining so why should you?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by nonye6194: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
peacettw:
This is someone who judges people by a set of rules whilst doing the very same thing but expecting empathy instead. This world is indeed very unfair. I am not for or against pregnancy outside wedlock. Frankly, it really isn't my business. I just wish she exercised more caution towards her victims.

where has Linda judged anyone? Because she preaches to young girls not to sell their bodies for marriage and she went ahead to get pregnant for her man she's engaged to?

or you're putting up false statements for likes like Kemi ?

it isn't your business but you've already made your judgement. smh
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by nonye6194: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Yuugen:
Another story again? This woman should go away for a while to have her baby and keep her life private. Her and her sister keep telling us stories like we really care to know.

you have a social media just like she does and she posts things just like you do too. the difference is that she's popular and news tabloids like nl put them up here for unpopular opinions like yours to be made. Linda has been making posts about herself ever since and I doubt she will now because you think she has to go private. let people live Thier lives how they fucking want to and not tell them what to do. Live yours how you want to, no one will care either
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by nonye6194: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
peacettw:

And that's kk. Her business however thrived by pulling those people down publicly while now she walks about cloaking herself with righteousness. Justice would have been served if she had gotten a taste of the same treatment she meted out to others but sadly, this isn't so. Such persons might live on thinking themselves mini gods, the untouchables. Someone really needs to bring her down from her high horse.

Her best PR option would have been to apologize publicly for the lives she ruined but no, she has chosen to believe that she had simply done her job.
I am sorry but I don't know why this is rubbing
me off the wrong way. It is just not fair to all others in the same boat who were made to suffer cos of her antics.

Her business thrived because she took what's she was doing serious and was the only one keeping it down for many years now. someone needs to pull her down?! for pulling who's lives down?! do you mean exclusive news that MTO, Worldstar hip hop, instablog9ja, newspapers do?! what makes her different?! because she's a female ? So her PR should apologize for breaking news people send to her to blog which are always true? or because she's always the one getting the exclusives? in a few years of existence, instablog9ja has done more damage to people, reputation and families than what LIB has but you have a personal vendetta you don't want to admit. Trust me when I say lots of people have tried to pull her down, she's made so many enemies from her blogging but she's still there. do you think if she was that terrible like you put her, she would have survived the heat and even go ahead to have other series of businesses?

Stop being bitter about another person who don't know you or gives a f about your opinion
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Slimsly100(f): 12:09am On Jun 25, 2018
alignacademy:

Interesting way of looking at it

Remember she built a career that essentially thrives on "news" like this.

This time, she is starring in her own story...

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by barcelona007(f): 12:20am On Jun 25, 2018
Don jazzy is responsible from a reliable source
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by peacettw: 4:54am On Jun 25, 2018
nonye6194:

Her business thrived because she took what's she was doing serious and was the only one keeping it down for many years now. someone needs to pull her down?! for pulling who's lives down?! do you mean exclusive news that MTO, Worldstar hip hop, instablog9ja, newspapers do?! what makes her different?! because she's a female ? So her PR should apologize for breaking news people send to her to blog which are always true? or because she's always the one getting the exclusives? in a few years of existence, instablog9ja has done more damage to people, reputation and families than what LIB has but you have a personal vendetta you don't want to admit. Trust me when I say lots of people have tried to pull her down, she's made so many enemies from her blogging but she's still there. do you think if she was that terrible like you put her, she would have survived the heat and even go ahead to have other series of businesses?

Stop being bitter about another person who don't know you or gives a f about your opinion

I am glad it's at least clear to you that's it is my opinion which I can clearly see you give 2 f.... s about. Soooo, since others have done it better and are more succeessful in breaking down family units/people's reputation whilst smiling to the bank, it now exonerates her own "little" actions? See how that logic is flawed? Everyone eventually reaps what they have sown. She has it coming, if not now, later. Her riches/whatever you may think that has made her so successful now will not prevent this simple law of life from coming to being. The Good book at least gave an out; Surrender your lives to Christ so that old things will be washed away and Ye may live... Alas, even Tonto is still struggling with that concept.
If you know her, tell her she has it coming. She doesn't need to know me. She only needs to understand that life works a certain way which sadly applies to us all. Some have made their bed with the devil and simply don't care about this eg our politicians. And since she isn't one, she needs to understand that to move on, she needs to apologize to all she has hurt. To move on, she needs to learn to earn her bread by not bringing others down.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by peacettw: 5:05am On Jun 25, 2018
nonye6194:

where has Linda judged anyone? Because she preaches to young girls not to sell their bodies for marriage and she went ahead to get pregnant for her man she's engaged to?

or you're putting up false statements for likes like Kemi ?

it isn't your business but you've already made your judgement. smh

My dear, I am a woman and this is simply not the way to live. I have to go now.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Trapnews: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2018
skales67:

I expected you to show me this piece of crap belonging to your mother which you have been posting all over your comments.

Show that woman the respect she deserves because she birthed you.

Stop taking pics of her dirty undies and spreading it online before she curses you.

Parental curses are very potent!

See as you carry Linda matter for head like Gala, shey na you be Linda ni? oh! i get.... another smelly pussy undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by nonye6194: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2018
peacettw:

I am glad it's at least clear to you that's it is my opinion which I can clearly see you give 2 f.... s about. Soooo, since others have done it better and are more succeessful in breaking down family units/people's reputation whilst smiling to the bank, it now exonerates her own "little" actions? See how that logic is flawed? Everyone eventually reaps what they have sown. She has it coming, if not now, later. Her riches/whatever you may think that has made her so successful now will not prevent this simple law of life from coming to being. The Good book at least gave an out; Surrender your lives to Christ so that old things will be washed away and Ye may live... Alas, even Tonto is still struggling with that concept.
If you know her, tell her she has it coming. She doesn't need to know me. She only needs to understand that life works a certain way which sadly applies to us all. Some have made their bed with the devil and simply don't care about this eg our politicians. And since she isn't one, she needs to understand that to move on, she needs to apologize to all she has hurt. To move on, she needs to learn to earn her bread by not bringing others down.

she has to apologize for exactly what? which families and relationships she broke are you talking about? This evil she so did were they false news or not? Don't drag the Bible into this because you're just quoting the scriptures wrong and using it for the wrong reasons. this is common thinking which needs zero religious backing. her job is more of journalism, now you expect her not to report news she has received and confirmed to be true? It's like saying that all the atrocities that's been committed in the North and middle belt of Nigeria shouldn't be reported because it's exposing the weaknesses of the security agencies. Stories and news are made to inform people and send a lesson to those and who find it useful. No one on the recieving end of story that isn't good news like it but it's not stopping it for being reported. She owes no one any apologies for any story that she's posted that is the truth. Same person that's talking about karma wants her to hush the truth that comes to her to publish to the world, double mouthed Christianity. Putting it the way it pleases you with scriptures of a different context, while delibrately ignoring the entire truth . It's needless telling her about this one, this is just one of her many people who think they have an opinion how others should live their lives.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by nonye6194: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2018
peacettw:

My dear, I am a woman and this is simply not the way to live. I have to go now.

you're a woman so what does that have to do with giving her an advice?

You know the way to live better than she does ba?

oh please enough with the advice giving Mother Teresa, you're carrying yourself around thinking you are a Woman and know how to live. Women are women's best enemies so your gender license gives you no right to having a say on any other females lives. Live yours and let others be.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by peacettw: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2018
nonye6194:

she has to apologize for exactly what? which families and relationships she broke are you talking about? This evil she so did were they false news or not? Don't drag the Bible into this because you're just quoting the scriptures wrong and using it for the wrong reasons. this is common thinking which needs zero religious backing. her job is more of journalism, now you expect her not to report news she has received and confirmed to be true? It's like saying that all the atrocities that's been committed in the North and middle belt of Nigeria shouldn't be reported because it's exposing the weaknesses of the security agencies. Stories and news are made to inform people and send a lesson to those and who find it useful. No one on the recieving end of story that isn't good news like it but it's not stopping it for being reported. She owes no one any apologies for any story that she's posted that is the truth. Same person that's talking about karma wants her to hush the truth that comes to her to publish to the world, double mouthed Christianity. Putting it the way it pleases you with scriptures of a different context, while delibrately ignoring the entire truth . It's needless telling her about this one, this is just one of her many people who think they have an opinion how others should live their lives.

I shouldn't quote the bible but you can use the words "journalism" to define what Linda does? That's not fair now. My dear, the bedrock of Linda's livelihood hinges on providing sensational news that thrives on gossips, and exposing people's secrets. Her situation now is a classic case. Had it been any other person but her, she would have milked the story dry for what it is worth with malicious half truths from unverified sources. You know this, the world knows this. So why don't we just call a spade a spade
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by peacettw: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2018
nonye6194:

you're a woman so what does that have to do with giving her an advice?

You know the way to live better than she does ba?

oh please enough with the advice giving Mother Teresa, you're carrying yourself around thinking you are a Woman and know how to live. Women are women's best enemies so your gender license gives you no right to having a say on any other females lives. Live yours and let others be.

I give up. This is simply not worth my time. Believe what you must. But she is a kettle who calls the pot black with a well positioned log in her eye sockets.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by nonye6194: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2018
peacettw:

I give up. This is simply not worth my time. Believe what you must. But she is a kettle who calls the pot black with a well positioned log in her eye sockets.

1 Thessalonians 4:10-12 Indeed, you already show your love for all the believers throughout Macedonia. Even so, dear brothers and sisters, we urge you to love them even more. Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands , just as we instructed you before. Then people who are not Christians will respect the way you live, and you will not need to depend on others.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by nonye6194: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2018
peacettw:

I shouldn't quote the bible but you can use the words "journalism" to define what Linda does? That's not fair now. My dear, the bedrock of Linda's livelihood hinges on providing sensational news that thrives on gossips, and exposing people's secrets. Her situation now is a classic case. Had it been any other person but her, she would have milked the story dry for what it is worth with malicious half truths from unverified sources. You know this, the world knows this. So why don't we just call a spade a spade

Malicious half truths, exposing secrets, gossips, etc. the world knows this, I know this, you know this. So who gives two shits? People thrive on far more despicable things today but I haven't seen your moniker under these topics giving out nuggets on how to live right because you're a woman.

I hope you're living a perfect life, because she isn't and even with such conviction she is managing it alright. Let her be. live and let live
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by peacettw: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2018
nonye6194:

1 Thessalonians 4:10-12 Indeed, you already show your love for all the believers throughout Macedonia. Even so, dear brothers and sisters, we urge you to love them even more. Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands , just as we instructed you before. Then people who are not Christians will respect the way you live, and you will not need to depend on others.

You just concluded our discussion beautifully. Kindly please forward it to Linda's email as well
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by peacettw: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2018
nonye6194:

Malicious half truths, exposing secrets, gossips, etc. the world knows this, I know this, you know this. So who gives two shits? People thrive on far more despicable things today but I haven't seen your moniker under these topics giving out nuggets on how to live right because you're a woman.

I hope you're living a perfect life, because she isn't and even with such conviction she is managing it alright. Let her be. live and let live

My dear, we are saying the same thing. No one on this planet lives a perfect life. So she should learn to mind her business and stop effing up people's lives

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Stars In 'Kada River' Her First Nollywood Movie With Eniola Badmus (Pics) / Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. / Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.