Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures (51929 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family / Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shares First Photos Since Engagement News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by nuelzy: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
okwabayi:
This woman is a millionaire but I swear she has a poverty mindset.
Taking pictures every other day is something one expects from unemployed youths not CEOs of organizations. I believe she has too much time on her hands.

If as an outsider I have an idea of her thought process then I don't want to stay in the position of her boyfriend who sees it manifest glaringly.
i think u're the one poverty is wrecking his brain..

Do u even understand this woman's business?? .. She needs to thrive!!... Give u a reason to anticipate.. And follow up..

I swear she is soo good i begin to wonder how she got all these ideas from!..

Shaa u might not get it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Mzyouzee: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
One minute just one that's all I ask from these fake ass celebrities....is that too much to ask?
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Trapnews: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
sabenabeauty:
lol. I know I'd be pregnant someday grin

Meanwhile, don't hesitate to subscribe to my YouTube channel, please! sad

You guys can make this happen for me as I've got a target to meet

Happy Sunday y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGVLyDOiBto
Your video is wack! could hardly hear you, please get a better video and upload
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by zinachidi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
EliteBiz:
I knw am, send d money
dude im serious
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
So after much preaching from Linda to our confused feminists women about celibacy, she now celebrate getting Diccked by a guy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Jafar91(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Exactly.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Jafar91(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by munas: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
okwabayi:
Taking pictures every other day is something one expects from unemployed youths not CEOs of organizations. I believe she has too much time on her hands.

If as an outsider I have an idea of her thought process then I don't want to stay in the position of her boyfriend who sees it manifest glaringly.

Shut up and go get your own millions and stay off the camera and social media

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
zinachidi:
dude im serious
oh pardon me bro
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
okwabayi:

Keep Kwayet!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Absoj(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The belle don ripe finish oh cool

Naa to drop engine remain
grin ;upon as I dey plan to wan marry dis girl na im one sharp guy jus kolobi am...dis world is wicked!
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by peacengine(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Linda news no de attract plenty comment again, grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by FairAdvocate(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pregnancy wey you no fit show him papa... Linda have you no shame at all??

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by crackhouse(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Trapnews:
Smelly pussy, innocent baby please be strong, you will soon leave that smelly arenaundecided
chai. Wicked

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by femi4: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dicksteady.....I knew she couldn't stand it when laura put to bed

The pressure of being an older child

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by guiddoti: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
alen4smith:
if you know her age you will celebrate with her.
Going solo is the best way than proving your critics of your "dilemma", you know what I mean by that? She doesnt need showing this, bro.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Witnes: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Don't ever miss two things either u are married or get pregnant out of wedlock. Rock it up Aunty Lin Lin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by alen4smith(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
guiddoti:
Going solo is the best way than proving your critics of your "dilemma", you know what I mean by that? She doesnt need showing this, bro.
i understand you but" her choice her business"
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by guiddoti: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
alen4smith:
i understand you but" her choice her business"
Yeah, that's her cup of tea.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by sabenabeauty(f): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Trapnews:

you should sound more encouraging though.
thank you
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Brightgem(f): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Was hoping Linda would one day call this some stunt. Sad, I admired in her the fact that as a lady she found her own success by gradually building up... but baby mama. Sisturh keep the story to yaself, ur son will not be proud of how he came in Later years. So suave and keep kwayet.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
peacettw:

And that's kk. Her business however thrived by pulling those people down publicly while now she walks about cloaking herself with righteousness. Justice would have been served if she had gotten a taste of the same treatment she meted out to others but sadly, this isn't so. Such persons might live on thinking themselves mini gods, the untouchables. Someone really needs to bring her down from her high horse.

Her best PR option would have been to apologize publicly for the lives she ruined but no, she has chosen to believe that she had simply done her job.
I am sorry but I don't know why this is rubbing me off the wrong way. It is just not fair to all others in the same boat who were made to suffer cos of her antics.
True, I have always told people who are persived as youths to follow thier own mind cos these so called personalities dont realy care about no one else than themselves.But eh such is life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by erico2k2(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Absoj:
grin ;upon as I dey plan to wan marry dis girl na im one sharp guy jus kolobi am...dis world is wicked!
These days, U dnt need a MAN[b][/b] to get pregnant.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by panicacid: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Witnes:
Don't ever miss two things either u are married or get pregnant out of wedlock. Rock it up Aunty Lin Lin

you are right
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Brightgem(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Trapnews:

Hian! That's so harsh! There is always a better way to something pls always choose the better one.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by Brightgem(f): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
sabenabeauty:

you should sound more encouraging though.
thank you
Hi, Don't mind that person. Your clip is very clear. Thumbs up. Your small corner with the wall paper on point too. Because u probably can't get more expensive video equipment yet. Use what u have, I make videos so I knw u can always improvise. It was clear enough and well lit. BUT for a first video dnt beg too much for subscribers, people will do that as long as u offer value which I believe u intend to tho I am not a make upy person, so just consistently make ur videos, and for a first video think u could have said all u wanted in 1minute 30 seconds tops. U get, and a little more energy put into ur presentation in that short time... for sound maybe u could get some mic attached to ur camera or phone. But even that wasnt so bad too. Maybe u could just raise ur voice a little, besides the more u do it the better u'll get at it. WELLDONE joor! Its never easy to make even a few seconds of video.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by bigpicture001: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
sh dissapointed.me with dt pregnancy without marriage nd hubby..even Serena Williams a more hardworking nd more famous nd a richer lady sought to have a hubby.....sh no try
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by sabenabeauty(f): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Brightgem:
Hi, Don't mind that person. Your clip is very clear. Thumbs up. Your small corner with the wall paper on point too. Because u probably can't get more expensive video equipment yet. Use what u have, I make videos so I knw u can always improvise. It was clear enough and well lit. BUT for a first video dnt beg too much for subscribers, people will do that as long as u offer value which I believe u intend to tho I am not a make upy person, so just consistently make ur videos, and for a first video think u could have said all u wanted in 1minute 30 seconds tops. U get, and a little more energy put into ur presentation in that short time... for sound maybe u could get some mic attached to ur camera or phone. But even that wasnt so bad too. Maybe u could just raise ur voice a little, besides the more u do it the better u'll get at it. WELLDONE joor! Its never easy to make even a few seconds of video.

Oh. Thank you
but I just need a specific number of subscribers as well. So I'd get broader, if you can assist. I'd be glad.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by missjane: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oh really, you PRAYED him into life..ok oo, by immaculate conception..safe delivery dear
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures by skales67(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Trapnews:
Smelly pussy, innocent baby please be strong, you will soon leave that smelly arenaundecided

But with her smelly pussy, all the females in your lineage, kindred, clan, LGA and State put together do not qualify to wash her pant! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" / Tboss Stars In 'Kada River' Her First Nollywood Movie With Eniola Badmus (Pics) / Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.